Highway 6 (a.k.a. Route 666)

Story Info
Billy picks up a hitchhiker on a lonely road.
2.7k words
3.92
41.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy Argus decided to get off the Interstate and take State Highway 6 home. This route cut through the mountains to the coast via a long and narrow agricultural valley. It was a two lane rural highway and was very dark and dangerous at night. Locals nicknamed this stretch of road Route 666 because of all the traffic fatalities that occurred along its deadly path. Knowing the dangers involved, Billy chose this route home because it was a more direct shot to his parent's house off the coast highway. The Interstate was quick and convenient, but he would have to travel an additional 12 miles out of his way to another freeway then back track up the coast.

The time difference between the two routes were roughly the same, but Route 6 saved Billy mileage on his dad's Lincoln Town car. He let Billy borrow it to take his girlfriend, Sara, to a Halloween dance at her school in the Central Valley. Billy was 19, a year older than Sara, who was dressed in a revealing French maid costume that Halloween night in 1996. Billy dressed as Count Dracula. Sara wanted to go home right after the dance instead of driving out to Harper's Lake for a make out session, much to Billy's disapproval. So Billy reluctantly dropped off Sara at her house and went home horny and frustrated.

About three miles off the Interstate, Billy strained to see the darkened road before him. It was extremely dark and not many cars were on the road past midnight. Even with the high beams it was difficult to see. He slowed his speed to compensate for the hazardous conditions. It was quiet and the radio was turned off, not being able to pick up any radio frequencies because of the high mountains surrounding the valley. As he let his foot off the accelerator Billy observed a blinding white figure ahead of him on the right side of the road.

As he approached closer, he saw the ghostly figure of a woman standing by a large oak tree and dressed in a white gown waving a white lace handkerchief at him as he approached, then passed. She appeared to glow in the darkness and she did not seem real to Billy. His eyes were wide and he was too frightened to stop for the haunting apparition who seemed to be beckoning him. He was tired and a little buzzed from the Jack Daniels he sneaked into the dance. Billy thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. But he thought for a second, "What if she is real. She may need help. After all, she is out here in the middle of nowhere."

Billy looked in his rear view mirror, but he could no longer see the woman in white. He slowed the car and glanced over his shoulder to look out the rear window and saw the woman in white sitting in the back seat of his car staring at him. Billy jerked the car to the dirt shoulder of the road and slammed on the brakes. Did he really see what he thought he saw? He slowly turned his head back around to convince his disbelieving eyes. She was gone. "Maybe I had too much to drink?" Billy thought out loud to himself in relief. Just then, the woman in white appeared at his passenger side door. Billy jumped in his seat. She knocked on the window. Billy regained his composure and rolled the window down. The woman spoke, "I am so glad you stopped. It is very cold out here." She helped herself to the door and got in the car and sat next Billy.

The woman had a gray pallor to her face and bare arms. She had dark circles around her eyes, which for some reason Billy could not get a fix on. She looked to be about 18 to 20 years old, but had a weathered or haggard look about her. She wore a long formal dinner gown, which was pure white and way out of style. It looked like something from the 1950s or 1960s, Billy thought. She had beautiful golden hair which was piled high and pinned upon her head. Billy figured that she was dressed in a Halloween costume of some sort. The make-up job was superb. She must have spent a great deal of time on it.

"Going for that retro look, huh?" Billy asked the young woman.

"Retro? What do you mean by that?" The woman answered back curtly.

"Oh, nothing." Billy thought it be wise to say no more about her appearance. "Where too?"

"The beach. There's a party there and I am already late." The mysterious woman said impatiently. Billy pulled back onto the highway and drove into the darkness. He kept looking over at the woman and found her to be odd, but he did not know why. She seemed distant or vacant. He was curious to know why a young girl like her was out on the lonely road all by herself.

"Did you run into some trouble back there?" Billy asked.

"Oh yes. We had some car trouble." The woman replied.

"We?" Billy wondered who was with her and where they went.

"Oh yes. My boyfriend, Henry."

"Where is he?"

"He went to get some help I suppose. We had just come from a Halloween masquerade ball and were going to a post party at his friend's beach house, when we had a little accident, I' afraid." The woman said as she stared off into the darkness ahead.

"Wow! Are you okay?"

"I am fine. I feel no pain."

"My name is Billy by the way, Billy Argus." Billy said extending his right hand in greeting.

"My name is Amanda, Amanda Sebring." Responded the young woman. She looked at Billy, smiled, and gave him her hand. Her fingers were slender and her hand was dainty as she was a petite girl. Billy felt that they were quite cold though.

"Boy your hands are cold." Billy commented.

"Yes. It is freezing outside. I am so glad you came along when you did." Amanda said as she scooted across the seat closer to Billy. She lifted his right arm and placed it around her. She nuzzled her head in his chest. "A big strong guy like you can keep me warm."

Billy was exited at Amanda's forwardness. He thought he might have a chance of getting lucky after all. Amanda's perfume smelled like lilac. It was an unusual scent for a woman her age, but very intoxicating nonetheless. Amanda was very cold and she shivered in his grasp. It was a crisp late October night in the valley. Billy rubbed Amanda's shoulders and upper arms to try to warm her as they drove along. He turned up the car's heater to help. Amanda began to repay Billy's kindness by rubbing his chest with her hand. She unbuttoned his white tuxedo shirt and slipped a cold hand inside, playing with his chest hair. Billy was getting excited and drove without a word, waiting to see what the fast moving Amanda would do next.

Amanda moved her hand and placed it on Billy's crotch. She rubbed up and down the front of his black pants. Billy's breathing increased and his heart rate jumped. He knew he was going to get lucky now. Amanda unbuckled Billy's seat belt and tossed it aside. She unzipped his pants and slid her soft slim hand into the opening. She caressed his balls over his underwear. He wore paisley silk boxers. She pushed her hand inside the front opening of Billy's boxer shorts and began manipulating his testicles. Billy jumped at the coldness of her hands on his warm nut sack. He couldn't believe how cold she still was.

"I can warm my hands here." Amanda said demurely.

"Oh yes. That's fine." Billy said grinning from ear to ear. Amanda continued to play with Billy's balls for a while, then she moved to his erect shaft. She grasped it firmly with her hand and began stroking it.

"My it is so big." Amanda said approvingly. Billy was getting very excited now. Amanda continued to stroke him with one hand while she messaged his balls with her other. Billy's pleasure senses overcame the sensation of her cold skin on his warm flesh. Amanda then placed her mouth on Billy's penis. She swallowed him whole on the first move. Billy was shocked to find her mouth cold too. What was she doing? Eating a Popsicle out there as well? However, he was impressed that Amanda wasted no time and got right down to business. Amanda began to work up and down his thick beefy pole. She bobbed her pretty blond head up and down, up and down, up and down. Her mouth was very wet and inviting. She slobbered all over Billy's cock and lapped her saliva and his pre-cum up like a champ. Billy was getting to much into it and began to press down on the accelerator. He swerved a few times and nearly ran off the road. Amanda surfaced during all the reckless maneuvering.

"Keep you're eyes on the road, Hun. I wouldn't want us to crash." Amanda warned. Billy tried to focus on his driving, but it was difficult with the obvious distraction.

"Maybe I should pull over." Billy said.

"No. That won't be necessary. I get off more while the car is moving." Purred Amanda.

Billy continued to drive at the behest of Amanda. She went back down on his aching, throbbing cock and continued to suck away. Billy was on the verge of cuming when swerved into oncoming traffic. He jerked the car hard to the right and avoided a head on collision.

"That was close." Billy said with his eyes bugged out of his head. His pending climax dwindled. Amanda raised up and glared at Billy.

"You know, you shouldn't drink when you drive. It is very careless." Amanda chastised Billy like a MADD mother. "Henry drinks and drives. That's why we crashed. Well, that and a little something that I was doing for him."

Billy was curious to know what caused the couple to crash. "What was that?" Billy asked.

"I'll show you." Amanda smiled devilishly. She moved away from Billy and slid back to the passenger door facing him. She propped up her right leg, wedging her shoeless foot between the windshield and the dash. Then she draped her left leg over the front seat back and she dangled her left calf over the back seat side. Her legs were spread wide open. She leaned back against the padded passenger door and relaxed. Slowly, she raised her gown revealing a silk white slip, a white girdled panty, a cream colored garter belt, and silk stockings. She smiled as she exposed herself to Billy who was struggling between keeping his eyes on her or the road. Billy saw that Amanda's legs were very pale but very lovely. As he took her legs in studying her curves and line he saw a curious deformity. She had a hideously long scar beginning at the inside of her right knee and coursing along her inner thigh, disappearing underneath the right leg of her girdle. There was an equally long scar on the outside of her right leg from the knee to her girdle. Amanda noticed Billy staring at her scars.

"They are from the accident." She explained.

"From the accident tonight? But you said you weren't hurt." Billy said with a puzzled look on his face. The scars were old and healed over.

"I said I felt no pain. And no, this accident happened a long time ago."

"Was Henry driving then too?"

"Of course. He's a very bad driver." Amanda began to lift her head back and close her eyes. She was finished talking about her scars and accidents and wanted to get back at her exposition for Billy. She was enjoying the thought of him looking at her. Billy decided to just keep quiet and enjoy the view. Amanda brought her hand down to the front of her girdle and began rubbing the tightly stretched material over her abdomen. A pink rose was sewn in the front just below the elastic waistband The girdle had a sheer lace design in front coming to a "V" at her pubic region.. She had a slight bulge at her junction of joy and Billy's eyes were transfixed to beautiful sight before him. He wanted to touch her there, badly. Amanda rubbed herself over her girdle and she moaned and slithered in her seat. Then she reached down with both hands and separated two sides of soft loose material at the heart of her crotch. The girdle had a crotch opening for Amanda's personal convenience. Billy never saw anything like it. This was underwear his grandma wore. Amanda really got into the retro bit, he thought, right down to her nostalgic underwear. He envisioned Amanda sitting on the commode trying to pee out of the opening.

As Amanda pulled apart the opening, Billy saw a luscious blond bush poking through. As she parted her fingers, he could see her perfectly pink pussy lips. It was the only color contrast found among Amanda's pale skin tones. Amanda began to finger her moist pink pussy through the opening in her girdle. Then she spread her lips wide open and began to rub her clitoris in a circular motion. She was breathing rapidly and loudly as she masturbated herself. She was loosing herself in her pleasure. Billy was stunned. He never witnessed anything like this in real life. He had a gorgeous girl sitting next to him in a car, masturbating. His pole sprung to life again and the tip of his penis hit the bottom of the steering wheel. Amanda went back to finger fucking herself again, this time harder and faster. She spread her labia with her fingers of her other hand so that Billy could see clearly see the detailed mechanics of her act of self pleasure.

Billy was mesmerized by her beauty and her sexual lust. He had the overwhelming urge to touch her. Acting on impulse, he reached over to her and placed his index finger into Amanda's wet vagina, sliding it into her just under her two assailing fingers. She gasped in ecstasy as Billy digitally penetrated her.

"I have never been touched by a man before." Amanda cooed.

Billy was not paying attention to the road. He was captivated and hypnotized by the strange, but erotic Amanda. He did not notice he was drifting off the road. Amanda glanced out the windshield and let out an ear piercing scream. It was not a scream of passion, but a scream of terror. Billy looked out to see what caused Amanda's fright and he saw a huge oak tree coming rapidly closer in his head lamps. He tried to swerve hard to the right, but he caught the side of the massive oak trunk with the left front portion of his father's Lincoln. Billy saw a flash of light, then saw no more. The large heavy car disintegrated into a shower of metal and glass. It flipped, vaulted, and rolled into a drainage ditch off the side of dirt shoulder. When the dust a debris cleared, Billy lay in the soft earth of a dark and barren strawberry field. His warm ejaculate splattered his exposed abdomen and it steamed as it came in contact with the chilled night air. He came upon impact.

Billy's funeral service was well attended by his friends and family. He was interred at All Souls Cemetery in near the coastal side of the valley where he died in a solo vehicle crash. No one else was found in or near the wreckage.

Two months later, as Billy's grieving girlfriend, Sara, placed her flowers on his gave, said her teary good-bye for the 20th time, she stopped to pause at a partially overgrown grave nearby. She read the inscription on the grave stone:

Our Loving Daughter and Sister
Amanda Joyce Sebring
September 8, 1946 - October 31, 1964

Rest In Peace How sad, Sara thought. She was so young too. Sara placed an extra flower on her grave.