Highway Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others – well they had their look on the highway – should they choose to stay, they are welcome to watch and D. has no objection if they beat off anywhere on S.'s body - they just aren't allowed to touch unless he indicates they are to do so. Although somewhat disappointed, they agree.

D. turns to her. She has stood, silently through this, not quite sure how she felt. The sun hangs low on the horizon, a fiery muted ball of scarlet, staining the lake with rivulets of fire, muting the deep green and rich verdant richness of the trees whose leaves move in the warm, soft breeze of the evening. The men about her are silent, all eyes avidly trained on her.

She doesn't feel threatened or frightened; D. is there and her trust in him to care for her and allow no harm to come to her is absolute. In fact, she feels deep within her, a frisson of sexual awakening – a sense of power that hums along her nerve endings, wells up inside her chest, swelling her breasts, lighting her eyes.

Reaching up, she fumbles at the pins which she has twined in her hair. With a sigh, the great waves tumble down, tendrils of fire and amber silk, to her hips.

D. takes her hand and delicately she steps up onto the table beside her. Although quiescent, a sense of energy boils out from her that causes the men watching to react. A collective sigh breathes out, erotic and anticipatory.

Gently, D. indicates to her to remove her top. She complies; pulling the tank top from the bottom and peeling it over her head. Her bra follows and she carelessly flings it off, long pretty arms reaching for the sky, small breasts jouncing slightly, their rosy tips elongated and stiff. The evening light lends an almost luminescent glow to her pale skin, lighting it from within, touching a tendril of rosy hue on one shoulder, lending shadows and softness to her belly and the soft underside of her breasts.

With a touch, he has her pirouette – allowing each member of her audience to admire not just her breasts but the sweet line of her back, the straight shoulders and thick ropes of burnished hair. Then he reaches, and unbuttons the skirt, tugging it down and holding her hand as she carefully steps out of it.

D's hand on her back pushes gently – understanding, she reaches high in the air, then sweeps down, bending forward and clasping her ankles as she performs the latter part of the yogic Circle of the Sun.

She can see between her slightly spraddled legs the faces of two of the truckers – twisted and lustful, the blond has his penis out and is rubbing it, his eyes glued to her spread cheeks. His penis is long and slender, its tip circumcised and already oozing a clear liquid. Beside him, his son is rubbing the bulging front of his pants, his face flushed and perspiring. He unzips and his prick springs out – it is as long as his dad's, but far thicker, with coarse blond hair and possessing the stiffness and resilience of youth, springing almost straight up to his belly, the tip touching and wetting the bottom of his tee-shirt.

His hand grasps the shaft of his cock, rubbing it up and down frantically.

D. motions her to stand upright and she does so. Guiding her, he has her step down, then taking her slender waist between his hands, lifts her up onto the table. She lays back, her legs dangling, her breasts flattening against her chest. Turning her face, she meets the gaze of the cop who is now standing beside her. The khaki of his pants is straining against the erection beneath, the knife-edge crease askew.

D. motions to Mountain Man and the black trucker, who eagerly stumble to the table. He pushes her knees up and out and has the grizzled old timer hold the left, the black trucker the right. Now her cunt is open to all – the outer lips stretched, her clit peeking out, stiff and aroused. The scrap of material which runs the length of her slit is already wet and the musky odour of her arousal scents the air.

The sound of zip returns her attention to the cop. Conscious of her gaze, he deliberately and slowly reaches inside and pulls out a thick pale cock, its tip uncircumcised, the spongy head already exposed, the skin pulled back and straining from the tip. He runs his hand slowly and deliberately along its impressive length, his fingers barely managing to encompass its thickness.

D. touches her, making her hips undulate. She feels possessed, swelling with a sexual fever, exacerbated and enhanced by the excitement emanating around her. She can hear the slightly wet sound of hands rubbing stiff, moist cocks while the heated breath of strangers fills the air, surrounding her in a haze of sexual tension which makes her cunt swell around the thin line of thong.

She feels a trickle of arousal squeeze from the tight red folds of her cunt, running a glistening trail down the split of her buttocks.

She looks down between her spread legs and see D's beloved cock clasped firmly in his hands. He moves forward and she feels the spongy tip gently probing the entrance to her womb. Around her there is a collective holding of breath as five pairs of avid eyes devour the sight of a stiff cock sinking into a moist, warm cunt.

As D sinks his prick up into her belly she hears a collective groan. He holds his hips back so there is a clear view– and with that characteristic flick of his hips he pulls out his cock, glistening and coated now with her juices. Slowly, he begins pumping into her, pulling back at intervals to allow an unimpeded view of his stiff cock pushing into the swelling folds of her cunt.

She feels a damp insistent push at her cheek, turning she takes a breath of aroused cock as the cop looks for her to fulfill the bargain. Straining, she widens her small mouth as much as possible, her tongue flicking out and laving the tip of the large cock. He groans, his hand holding his prick steady. Then guiding it, he pushes it towards her mouth, pausing for a moment to allow her lips to accommodate its impressive girth.

Gagging reflexively, she forces herself to relax until her throat softens and accepts the thick, moist treat being offered. His cock tastes tart and slightly astringent, a sharp taste that fills her nose and engulfs her senses. Unconsciously she groans then pulls her soft mouth up and then down, her tongue sweeping up the sensitive underside of his prick, its stiff tip delicately probing the uncircumcised head, licking around the fold of skin and flicking the frothy clear fluid down her throat.

The cop carefully pumps his cock into the warm cavern of her mouth, watching as first one inch, then two then four inches of his stiff prick sinks between the soft lips.

She gasps, D. has shoved his stiff prick hard up her belly, bumping her cervix and causing her to jump.

She hears a groan and suddenly something soft and warm splatters onto her shivering, jouncing breasts. She looks up and sees Billy the Kid's frantic eyes, his face clenched painfully, his hand rapidly pumping his scarlet, straining cock. Thick jets of cum arch out, trailing glittering trails down her heaving breasts.

The cop's eyes darken as he frantically tries to watch his prick appearing and reappearing between her sweet pursed lips and the boy emptying his straining, spasming prick all over the girl's plump breasts.

She feels a hot spray across her cheek. She gasps as D's prick picks up the rhythm of the hot swelling prick in her mouth. He begins to pump faster, making her hips slam against the rough wood of the picnic table beneath.

S. is flushed, breathing hard around the hot prick. Her cunt feels strained and full. Her excitement is piqued further by the feel of the truckers' hands on her legs. She can hear them rhythmically pumping their cocks – at intervals the hot wet tip of one or the other pushes against her thigh.

She feels D's hands beneath her and the truckers release her legs. He grasps the firm ass cheeks and pulls her towards him, slamming his groin into her cunt.

Suddenly she feels the cop's cock swell further and gags reflexively as his prick seems to expand, almost choking her and causing an ache in her stretched, full lips.

She reaches up between the cop's legs, caressing the perineum, pressing on the prostrate where the base of the penis rests. He yells.

She runs her fingers up, flicking the tight testicles which are contracting further up into his groin.

Frantically he pumps his hips and shoves the big stiff prick farther down her throat.

With a groan she feels the tip spurting. D is breathing hard now.

"Is he coming?" he demands.

"Is he spurting down your throat?"

"Are you swallowing all of that hot cum?"

She nods as best she can then closing her eyes, concentrates as her mouth fills and then, despite her frantic efforts to force all of it down her throat, overflows with powerful jets of hot slippery sperm.

D. watches as S's cheeks balloon out and then groans as he sees ropes of thick cum spurt from between the spasming cock and her lips.

The black trucker on his right has a thick stubby cock with a purple head, decked now with transparent whitish fluid. His hand is frantically stroking himself, his eyes darting between the sight of the girl's mouth filling with frothy white cop cum and that of watching a stiff cock sink up into her belly.

S. feels a pull deep within her womb. Her breasts begin to ache and she begins to moan around her delicious mouthful. She feels D's beautiful cock ramming into her, his hands grasping and almost cruelly pinching the firm cheeks of her ass.

The boy's warm cum is still trickling off her breasts when the Mountain Man yells.

She feels a spray of hot fluid inundate her cunt as D's frantically pumping cock begins to pump its sweet load into her hot depths.

As the black trucker watches a pumping cock spray cum into girl's pursed mouth, dribbling and spurting from her small lips and then watches as the man between her legs shoves frantically into the tight red cunt, he loses control. Helplessly, he pushes close and actually pushes his cock down against D's, rubbing the spasming tip against the other man's glistening shaft.

A powerful hot jet of cum spurts from his dark penis, and feeling this, S groans around mouthful of cock. D can barely hold onto her as deep within her an intense almost painful pulling begins.

Inside her mouth, the prick begins to soften and shrink. Frantic, she sucks it easily now.

Regretfully, the cop pulls out his limp, glistening member. She makes an inarticulate cry of disappointment. "Dad" pushes forward as he sees the cop's cock pull out of the sweet lips. Sperm literally drips out of her mouth, trickling down her cheeks and neck.

He looks at D. who, eyes slit, is pumping hard into the swollen red cunt, one finger now teasing the furled tight hole of her anus. With a grunt, D pushes his finger firmly but gently into the tight, slick ass. Glancing up, he tersely nods.

She screams as she feels D.'s finger probing her ass. He thrusts his finger against the thin membrane of her cunt and massages his own cock. The tugging inside her spills over into an orgasm. As she opens her mouth, she feels yet another stiff prick pushing in between her sperm-coated lips.

Opening wider, her hips undulating and spasming as her orgasm hits her, she sucks frantically at the new prick now pushing its spongy head between her lips. As the trucker feels her tongue flicking and sucking his prick, he lasts only a second, then eyes glued to D's prick appearing and disappearing into the luscious cunt open to his gaze, his prick begins jerking.

Matching the waves which now engulf her deep within, jerking her hips up against D's, the feel of his finger in her ass, the hard stiff mass of his prick in her cunt and then incredibly, she feels him coming deep within her and yet another wave of even more powerful contractions assault her.

Her cervix contracts and expands; her womb feels as if it were being expelled and within her mouth, the hot sweet jets of cum are forced down her throat.

Her mind literally shuts off as her body takes over and spasms almost uncontrollably. Almost without her noticing it, the trucker wrings the last teaspoon of hot come from his prick and pulls the rapidly softening member from her mouth.

D closes his eyes tightly as his prick empties into her luscious cunt, loving the feel of her orgasm clenching his finger, now buried deeply within her ass.

Around them, the truckers and the cop adjust their clothing, tucking in tired pricks, zipping and fixing shirts. The rumble of megalith trucks intrudes for a moment and then, as the sounds recede, D and S relax..

A moment or an hour later, she comes back to herself, conscious of sweat and sticky sperm now drying in the soft evening breeze. It is almost dark.

D. straightens, pushing himself up and allowing his cock to pull completely from her sweet cunt.

Leaning, he captures her lips in a passionate kiss, running a possessive hand between her legs and gently fingering the well used slit.

She jumps a little, conscious of a little soreness but then she giggles.

He helps her to her feet, and on trembling legs she follows him to the shore of the placid lake, where, leaning down, he wets his tee shirt. Gently, he kneels and begins to wipe away the starchy remnants of passion from her body. He helps her strip off the nylons which are saturated and sticky with cum. Then he cleans around her ass and cunt and along her sweet stomach. Standing he wrings out the tee shirt then wets it again, cleaning her breasts and neck. Before wiping her face, he again claims her lips, this time running his tongue around the inside of her lips and along her teeth, licking up the remnants of sperm. Then with the cloth, he wipes her face, the coolness pleasant against her flushed and heated skin.

Hand in hand they walk to the car where the truckers or the cop has left their clothes piled on the seat. She slips on the skirt and pulls the shirt down and getting in, buckles up. D. reaches over as he gets in and runs a loving hand over her face, pushing fingers gently in her mouth. Then gently pushing her head, he allows her to rest as he heads north.

12