Highway to Krell - Bisexual Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He exhaled a sigh as he alien slid its questing tongue under his shirt and glanced across his chest, it smelled like wet leather, its dull claws pawing at his clothing. It loosed another dizzying rumble, and Sousa had to lean on a table behind him to save from falling over as his knees weakened.

"Fuck it."

He slid his hands down the curve of its pinched waist to the wide bulge of its hip, sinking his fingers into its soft, buttery fat. God, it was soft, like pushing his hands into jello. The Krell had a sheen to it that made it look almost slimy, but its scales were dry, conspicuously cool against his mammalian skin. It chirped appreciatively, arching its spine to press its groin against him, responding to the sensation of his hands roaming over its body. It brought its tongue up to his throat and licked wetly, their version of a kiss perhaps? Sousa placed his hand on its back, then traced the subtle curve of its spine with his fingers, coming to rest on its plump butt. He tested its firmness, finding the same supple fat present on the rest of its body, but beneath it was taut muscle that gave the twin globes such an attractive shape and springiness. He slapped it softly, making the Krell jump, and feeling its flesh wobble beneath his fingertips.

Emboldened, he took a sizable handful, then slipped his other arm around its narrow waist to encompass the second cheek. He squeezed, kneading the fat as it spilled between his fingers, weighing the Krell's ample ass in his palms as it squirmed and thrusted against him. Even the thicker dorsal scales that armored its back and tail were flexible and pleasant to touch, and Sousa found himself reddening, his breathing growing harder as he became more excited. Something about the taboo of it was intoxicating, he had never slept with an alien before and certainly not...whatever this one was, some kind of transitional hermaphroditic form? Whatever it qualified as, it had a fat ass and that was good enough for him.

It was grinding its erection against his clothing, leaving trails of clear liquid that leaked from the flared tip, its blue member atrophied due to its ongoing transition to female. It rubbed its thighs together restlessly, seemingly excited but unsure of how to proceed, having trouble with his unfamiliar garments as it tugged at the fabric in an effort to reach the warm body beneath. Was it possible that this alien had never mated in its current form before? Perhaps they had caught it early, frustrated by its instincts but unable to hurry its transformation into a fertile female.

Sousa took the alien by its upper arm, then spun it so that it was facing away from him, the alarmed Krell relaxing as he pulled it against his body and his erection dug into its cheeks. Its fat tail got in the way, hanging down between its legs, waving from side to side and rubbing against his member. It was long and thick, it must make up a third of the thing's body weight. He played his hands across its chest and belly now, the pale skin even more inviting, smooth and silky under his roving fingers. He gripped the tire of paunch on its belly, squeezing the roll of fat and feeling the alien push back against him as it arched its spine, look over its shoulder at him with sultry eyes. He slipped his hand upwards and squeezed its chest, no breast tissue to be found, but pleasant bumps of fat that gave the creature a deceptively feminine appearance.

Sousa was as hard as a rock now, the Krell slowly grinding its pudgy ass against his erection as he explored its figure, its body language practically begging him to bend it over a table and fuck it.

He angled the Krell towards the nearest available surface, knocking aside the medical implements with a wave of his hand, then bent the alien over so that its torso was resting on the table. It realized what he wanted from it, and parted its heavy thighs to allow him access, leaning its tail aside and reaching back with a clawed hand to part its cheeks. Its genital slit was splayed and engorged, fat, blue lips parted to give the whole assembly the look of a human vagina. Where in a human woman there would be the complex folds of the vulva, here there were two openings, the anus tightly closed and the genital entrance open wide as the Krell's azure member protruded like an oversized clitoris.

Sousa noticed that the passage was leaking, wet and ready for him, strands of the alien's excitement glistening as they hung from its blue entrance. He wasted no time, scrambling to undo the buckle of his belt and pull down his fly, his aching erection bouncing free. The Krell waved its ass back and forth in invitation, and rumbled happily as Sousa caught it, clawing at the meat and angling his member towards its loins with his free hand.

Whatever stage of its transition it was currently at, it was certainly behaving like a female, and he pressed his glans against the creature's opening. He slipped past the fat lips of its genital slit, lubricated by its flowing juices, and gingerly pushed the tip of his member into what passed for its vagina. He felt the underside of its penis below, pressing against him, not as hard as his own but rubbery and flexible. It was smooth and didn't hinder his passage, the muscular walls of the creature's tunnel wrapping around his cock like a fist as it welcomed him.

Sousa gasped, leaning his weight on its rump as he tried to avoid doubling over, he had seen Krell reproductive organs in his studies and this seemed too tight to possibly hope to fit one. Perhaps that would change as it matured, but for now it was almost unbearably narrow. The vaginal canal was long though, and he slid his member inside the creature up to the hilt, its claws scarring the surface of the table as it dug them in. He was worried for a moment that he might have inadvertently hurt it, perhaps it was not yet developed enough for intercourse? But he felt the Krell's heavy tail coil around him, alarmingly strong as it pulled him closer, the alien loosing another rumbling call. It was definitely a mating call, or some declaration of arousal, Sousa was sure of it now.

He started to move, the alien's loins sucking at him, its walls undulating as if trying to draw him deeper inside it. It tried to trap him with its powerful tail, perhaps not understanding how sex should work, and fearing that its lover was trying to escape. He gave it a good, hard thrust to demonstrate what he was trying to do, and its tail relaxed as it grunted, a shiver rolling through its body as it squirmed on the table. Sousa found a slow, heavy rhythm, pounding the alien as he gripped it by the hips and its fat thighs quivered. It started to use its tail to pull itself backwards towards him, increasing the depth and force of the thrusts as it met them, its copious ass clapping against him as their pace increased.

The Krell had no hair for him to pull, and its tail was too thick for him to get his hand around the base, and so he contented himself with playing with its hips and ass as he fucked it. It chirped and grunted with every deep thrust, its slippery, smooth walls squeezing him tightly, the alien beside itself with pleasure as its drive to copulate with a male was indulged.

The scant few metal trays and scalpels that had not been knocked to the floor rattled as Sousa pounded the Krell, its fat thighs cushioning the blows as it rocked against the table. He didn't question it anymore, lost in a haze of his own brand of heat as the alien's muscular insides contracted around him and gripped his throbbing member with a slippery wetness. He could hear the indecent sucking and squelching rising from the thing's muddled loins, tight as it was, and the alien wriggled with every pulse of his cock. Even its insides were fairly cool compared to a human partner, but it was no less enjoyable, and the alien seemed at once bothered and excited by the pumping of Sousa's warm blood through his vascular organ.

Its rubbery erection pressed against the underside of his penis inside its tunnel, rubbing his glans, its smooth surface lubricated by the Krell's female juices as they leaked around it. It was a novel, odd sensation, but undeniably exciting. The alien seemed equally pleased, the shovel-like tip of its penis leaking a dangling strand of clear fluid that swayed with Sousa's thrusts.

He felt its fat tail wrap around his butt, pulling him deeper and harder, the alien crooning and warbling happily. It was unbearably tight, its fleshy walls gripping him like a vice and compressing his member, as if trying to squeeze out his emission like toothpaste from a tube. He grunted with the strain of a particularly hard clamp, as if the alien were teasing him, and it glanced back at him over its narrow shoulders with what looked suspiciously like a smirk.

"Oh, that's how you want to do this? Come here you little..."

He wrapped one arm around its meaty chest and pulled it up off the table, his other hand gripping it by the throat, gentle enough that he wouldn't choke it, at least not too much...

It arched its back, letting its arms hang limply at its sides as Sousa held it upright, pushing its fat rump out and pulling him closer with its tail. It let out another low, rumbling call, and Sousa couldn't help but imagine it was begging for more. He closed his fingers around its rubbery neck, and felt its insides seize around him, the alien pushing back against him to take his aching member even deeper inside its oozing tunnel. Its erection protruded out in front of it now, leaking its precum onto the table in an almost continuous flow.

Sousa started to move again, slamming into the alien with enough force to rock it, its chubby thighs quivering and rubbing together as it struggled to stand. He dug his fingers into the fat of its smooth chest, as he had assumed there was no firm breast tissue beneath, but the fat deposits were just ample enough for a small handful. The doughy flesh spilled between his fingers as he kneaded and clawed, then he roamed down to its belly and gripped the roll of paunch. He would have thought the scales of a reptile would have been hard and rough, which was somewhat the case down its armored back, but its soft, pale belly and was rubbery and inviting. He couldn't keep his hands off the fucking thing.

It rolled its wide hips and milked him with powerful undulations of its slick insides, arching its spine, it's little atrophied member bouncing in rhythm with Sousa's unrelenting pace. Everything about the alien seemed to be designed for sex, as if its only purpose in life was to take his dick, the sultry creature rewarding every slam with a warble or a backwards glance that only goaded Sousa on.

It seemed to be taunting him with the slow wiggle of its hips, and he fucked it harder with renewed lust, the Krell leaning its hands on the table in front of it to avoid being knocked over. He buried his face in the nape of its neck, taking in that pleasant wet leather scent, and gripped its little erection in his hand. It tried to squeal in delight, but his fingers were too light around its throat, and all it could manage was a high pitched gasp as its body tensed.

Its juices leaked over his fingers as he squeezed the atrophied organ in his hand, the alien's vagina closing around him as if he were hitting a switch, its purple tongue hanging out of its mouth along with a stray rope of drool as it gave in to Sousa completely and let him have his way with it. It was rumbling again, almost purring, the low frequency sound making its loins vibrate and adding a new layer of sensation to their coupling.

Sousa couldn't take much more of this, and accepted that their encounter would be a fast, hard one. He released the alien abruptly, and it stumbled forward a little, almost banging into the table. Sousa took it by the upper arm and spun it around again so that it was facing him, its erection colliding with his own, then he pushed it backwards to lie prone on the surface. It understood what he was trying to do and lay back obediently, spreading its meaty thighs and letting its tail fall over the edge of the table to allow him access. It leaked lubricant from its genital slit, the lavender colored lips glistening in the light, and its blue member dribbled precum onto its pale belly.

Sousa took it roughly by the hips and jammed his member back inside it, slipping all the way to the hilt despite how tight the Krell was. It arched its spine again, raising its fat rump off the table, and he started to move. The alien brought its tail up between his legs and crawled it up his back, pulling him closer to increase the power of his blows, already hard enough to bruise. He found that he was panting, his mouth dry and his face red as he rutted like a beast, the Krell watching him with its amber eyes as it pawed at its leaking member. The table was squeaking and shaking, Sousa was a little worried that they might break it, but he was too far gone to stop now.

The Krell wriggled and squirmed, writhing as he fucked it, and he closed his hand around its neck again to keep the damned thing still. It loosed a low, conciliatory hiss, its eyelids drooping as he squeezed. He felt it tighten around him, like some kind of Chinese finger trap, sucking him back in on every outward motion.

"Keep the fuck still," he growled, the alien bucking against him, the sensation threatening to push him over the edge. "So help me I'll tie you down."

It either didn't understand, or was intentionally provoking him, and it chirped happily as it pushed its loins up to meet his thrusts. Sousa growled and released its neck, taking its thin wrists in his hands and slamming them down on the table. The alien didn't mind, it merely gazed up at him with its amber eyes, somehow covetous and comely. It surprised him by closing its thighs around his waist, wrapping its legs around him to keep him lodged inside it, and Sousa felt its muscle contractions betray its impending orgasm. He leaned down, looming over the writhing alien, trying to kiss it in a moment of weakness driven by his own welling climax.

The Krell did its best to accommodate him, opening its maw and slipping the length of its purple tongue into his mouth, a good foot of slippery muscle that roiled and explored his head as if it had a life of his own. He tried to wrestle it with his own organ, gagging a little as it pushed into his throat and filled his cheeks to capacity.

He felt it come, the alien fighting more fervently beneath him, its back rising off the table and its thighs squeezing his hips almost painfully. It reacted as if trying to escape, yet it maintained the penetrating kiss and kept him locked inside its quivering tunnel. It squirted a stream of thick, viscous emission from its twitching erection, its consistency more like jelly than semen. Sousa pinned its arms to the table and prevented it from touching itself, enjoying his power over it. Its loins tightened around his throbbing cock, contractions rippling up and down the length of his shaft, the creature's own member teasing the underside of his glans as its pulsed with its ejaculation.

It pushed him over the edge, and Sousa groaned as he released a flood of his issuance into the alien. It warbled loudly, no doubt the heat of his come like magma to the cold-blooded alien, and he shuddered as the waves of crippling pleasure washed over him. Again and again his cock throbbed, sending another wad of thick, hot emission to coat the Krell's insides. Its little erection still twitched and pulsed, more of that clear fluid leaking free to pool on its chubby belly, the incessant clenching of its tunnel drawing more out of Sousa and forcing the obscene mixture of their fluids out to drip down the underside of its tail in rolling globs.

Sousa's eyes glazed over and his brain filled with white noise as he felt the alien's tongue leave his mouth to lap at his neck, warm and slippery, pinching his skin softly with its teeth. He gave it one last, deep thrust to drive the mess of their union further into its hole, then pulled out. His still rigid member was linked to its lips by thick ropes of their juices, breaking and dropping heavily to the floor under their own weight as the two of them caught their breath.

Warm afterglow bubbled up inside Sousa, and he grinned like a moron at the sight of the alien, now panting on the table and covered in its own emissions. It rumbled contentedly, and Sousa swayed drunkenly, steadying himself on the edge of the table as the alien gently stroked his diminishing erection with the tip of its long tail.

Shit, they had to clean all of this up now, before anybody walked in on them.

Sousa tried to compose himself, reaching for a nearby towel and wiping away the gunk that clung to his member. He hastily pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt, checking his clothing to ensure that there were no conspicuous stains. The Krell watched him curiously, running a finger through the pool of come on its belly and stroking its receding member. The organ seemed to be deflating and returning to its stowed position inside its body now that the alien was satiated. Sousa crouched to retrieve the medical implements that he had cast to the ground, returning them haphazardly to the table and wiping up what droplets of fluid he could see on the floor.

It was at that moment that Webber entered the room.

She froze, her eyes wide. Sousa reacted similarly, the alien peering at her upside-down as it lay on the table like some kind of scaly cat, completely unaware of what was going on. The two humans stared eachother down until Sousa finally broke the silence.

"Yeah, I got no explanation."

She seemed to exhale and stumbled into the lab. She looked like she had been running a damned marathon, through a rainforest no less. Her usually straight mop of blonde hair was positively destroyed, it looked as if she had gone to bed with it damp and had slept on it wrong. Her prim clothes were a mess, her lab coat buttoned wrong and the collar popped, and she was holding her heeled shoes in her hands as she walked barefoot. She was drenched in sweat, but she had a certain exhausted glow about her. Sousa was no stranger to the walk of shame, this woman had recently been making the beast with two backs. She collapsed into a nearby chair and sighed.

"I see you've also discovered that the Krell are changing gender, Sousa. Don't tell Reid what I've been doing and I won't tell her about your unprofessional relationship with our patient here."

The Krell chirped cheerfully, not understanding the exchange but wanting to be involved all the same. Sousa was a little taken aback, Webber was usually so meek, he quite enjoyed her newfound sarcastic streak.

"Webber, nobody knew where you had gone, Reid is out for blood. Don't tell me you were at the barracks all this time? Did you...with a Krell?"

"Don't ask, don't tell," she muttered, sliding down into her seat.

"How was that even...did it even fit?"

Webber scowled at him and motioned for him to be quiet.

"Can it Sousa, I need a shower, and your friend does too. Let's get everyone cleaned up before Reid gets back and writes us both up for fraternizing on the job."

"I can keep a secret if you can," he replied.

CHAPTER 6: FIELD WORK

Clayton sprinted through the throngs of people, his lungs burning as he pushed past crowds of human personnel and dodged around the larger aliens. He had to head off Reid, the lives of all the Krell in the ventilation system depended on it. As cavernous as the interior of the Pinwheel's torus was the expansive space was always crowded with people, either engineers and soldiers on their way to and from their duties, or civilians and personnel on leave who loitered and clogged the walkways. He had to hope that Reid would be in less of a hurry and that he would be able to catch up to her in time.

1...56789...16