Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so damned strong, he could lift her like she was no more than a doll, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt the probing of his warm tongue on her inner thigh. He must be able to smell her womanhood, lord, was it that obvious to them? She covered her face with her hands in an effort to dispel the embarrassment that burned her cheeks, mingling with her arousal to create a dangerous flavor of excitement that quickened her heart.

The Krell pressed his massive, wet tongue against her mound, presumably tasting the fluids that leaked through her pantyhose and underwear as she squirmed in his grasp. Oh fuck, was he going to do it right here in the hall, in full view of any passers by? What if one of her colleagues came to check on her? She should really tell him to stop, and yet...

He struggled with the pantyhose, an unexpected force-field that hindered his progress, and there was a sound of tearing fabric as he caught the fine mesh in his teeth and ripped a hole through them. Lena hastily reached down and pulled her panties aside lest the alien tear through those too, she wasn't about to make a walk of shame back to the residential district without underwear.

He dragged his meaty tongue from her crotch to her belly, thick and wide enough to cover her vulva, its bumpy surface sliding across her tender flesh on a bed of saliva as he sampled her leaking juices. She shuddered, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and biting it as she tried in vain to control her arousal. His great purple tongue was so agile, an appendage in its own right as he dragged its slimy surface over her sensitive thighs and groin, exploring the creases of her sex with its tapered tip. It was all she could do to stifle her moans as he held her aloft, his winding organ coating her lower body in his viscous drool. She jerked as he slid it between her cheeks, glancing her bud as he roamed, wanton and shameless.

Only when her milky thighs were dripping with strands of his saliva and she had been thoroughly explored did he return his attention to her loins, swollen with blood and splayed now, dripping their invitation as his tongue poised over her glistening lips. She snapped her head back, banging it against the wall as the shock of his penetration rocked her burning body, his tongue forcing its way deep inside her as her muscles closed around it. The organ was as thick as her wrist, yet soft and flexible, winding and worming its way deeper inside her as if it had a will of its own. Her eyes began to water and her back arched away from the wall, her second shoe losing purchase and falling from her foot as she clenched her toes.

He was so hot, she could feel his warmth inside her, almost hot enough to burn as...oh God he was licking her insides. Her knees trembled, her legs limp and weak as he scoured the walls of her tunnel with his dexterous tongue, her muscles contracting around it but not strong enough to contain the powerful organ. His jagged teeth pressed into her belly, taking her almost into his mouth to extend the reach of his already impressive tongue, piling it inside her in fat coils when he found that he could go no further.

He filled her to capacity, his slick muscle squirming against her flesh as she reflexively tried to contain him, she was practically foaming at the mouth as he impaled her twitching body on his tongue. She no longer knew whether the sheen on her skin was sweat, strands of his slick saliva, or her own excitement.

Lena couldn't think, couldn't escape the intense sensation even for a second as the Krell held her in the air, his hands kneading her ass greedily as he probed and licked. She was beside herself, delirious as the unthinkable act continued, sweat making her clothing cling to her skin and instilling an unfamiliar urgency in her.

He was reaching so deep, his tongue scouring even her most intimate reaches, all of her secrets laid bare before his roving organ. The movement, the teasing, was constant. Thick ropes of his saliva, or maybe her flowing juices, sloughed from her twitching opening to slide down her thighs and drip to the floor with an audible splat. She covered her eyes with her hands, her breath coming in ragged gasps as his intrusion pushed her closer and closer to the edge. She tried to be so prim and proper, so professional, and here she was reduced to a mewling wreck as she let an alien eat her out.

She loved it.

She felt a tremor course through her tense body, she hadn't even gotten all of her clothes off yet and she was already at the edge, a burgeoning orgasm threatening to rip through her like an electric shock after jamming a fork in an outlet. The pleasure and the heat were making her giddy, ditzy, and she stifled a nervous giggle with her hand as the base of his tongue grazed her engorged clitoris. Why had she wanted to get herself under control? She was so high strung, she should let her hair down and enjoy this. She was so full of his tongue that she ached, a satisfying soreness in her tunnel as he stretched her to capacity, roiling like a fat worm. It felt as if every millimeter of her vagina was beset, his tongue writhing and expanding to leave nothing untouched, every lick threatening to stall her racing heart.

"Imma come," she grunted, almost incoherent as one of the undulating rolls of his thick tongue forced its way into her sweet spot. She hunched over, her damp hair falling over her face as she scrambled to find purchase, digging her fingers into the leathery hide of the Krell's head as he kneaded her plump butt in his hands.

She let loose a pained curse, followed by a drawn out groan, a noise that she was shocked to hear coming from her own mouth. Her mind clouded as powerful contractions wracked her body, a crippling climax that sent harsh waves of pleasure flowing through her, the tingling heat spreading from her loins to the tips of her fingers and toes. She clamped her thighs around the Krell's face, thrusting her hips reflexively, humping his scaly snout as he drew out her orgasm with his ceaseless licking.

It just wouldn't stop, again and again a fresh wave of exquisite agony as powerful and as intense as the first cramped her muscles, draining her strength and resolve like squeezing juice from a fruit. She closed her eyes against the fluorescent lighting of the barracks, suddenly so intense that it blinded her, colorful points of light dancing before her vision. She felt like she was having a seizure, her mouth parched as her body expelled all of her available liquid through her pores and her loins. Yet still the alien lapped at her, every stroke of his agile tongue amplified tenfold by the haze that overcame her. She lost all sense of time, only aware of the organ that was still lodged deep inside her, and the pounding of her own heart as she rode it out.

Finally she came to, like waking from a dream, the Krell lowering her gingerly to the floor as she panted. He placed her on her shaky legs, holding out a hand to steady her as she swayed drunkenly, looking up at him with covetous eyes. It wasn't enough, not nearly enough.

She tried to stand up straight, intending to come off as confident, but instead having to lean back against the wall behind her as the Krell towered over her. He was a wall of smooth muscle and leathery scales, and she reached out a tentative hand, feeling the rise and fall of his breathing under her fingers. He had soft fat on his pale belly, but beneath it she could feel rows of bulging muscle, and she felt another tingling pulse in her loins. Her eyes wandered downwards, and widened with shock. He was erect, a gigantic, azure blue member hanging from his cloacal slit to dangle between his scaly thighs like a damned horse. She was suddenly aware of the dryness in her mouth again as her eyes played over it, it had a smooth surface with no visible veins, two bulges at its base and a flared head like a shovel. It had a wet sheen to it, and it twitched almost imperceptibly as she watched it sway. A hint of fear mingled with her surging arousal, could she even take something that large? Would it injure her? It was almost length of a human arm and its flared head looked as big as her fist. Oh, this was a terrible idea, but she needed more.

She glanced past him, did those damned rooms with the recessed beds have doors?

She blurted the Krell phrase for 'follow me', and the alien gave her a surprised look as she took his clawed hand and crouched for a moment to retrieve her discarded coat and shoes, leading him towards one of the rooms. Krell probably wouldn't have any use for a door, privacy did not seem to be a concern of theirs, but the facility had been built by humans and with any luck they may have projected their own insecurities onto the aliens.

To her surprise she was correct, as she swung the Krell into the room she noticed a control panel embedded in the door frame and hit it, an automatic door descending from the ceiling to seal the pair off from any prying eyes who might come looking. Now she felt more comfortable, and turned to look up at the Krell, the mere fact that she had to crane her neck to see his face making her tremble with anticipation.

She didn't know the Krell phrase for 'be gentle', but although brutish in appearance, these aliens seemed quite docile and careful. It was hard to say that she implicitly trusted this alien who she had just met, but she didn't get the impression that he would hurt her, despite the danger and excitement she felt safe with him.

She felt a sudden fluttering in her chest and started to take off the rest of her sodden clothes, refractory period be damned. She pulled off her blouse and stepped out of her soaking underwear, tearing away what was left of the ripped pantyhose, then stood before the Krell. She was exposed and naked, her nipples erect and hard despite the stifling heat of the barracks, she wondered what the alien thought of her as his yellow eyes played over her nubile body. Her pale skin was coated in a sheen of sweat and humidity that reflected the harsh heat lamps that were embedded in the ceiling, her subtle curves reflecting the glow to accentuate them, drawing his gaze to her bust and hips.

Her face and chest were flushed, she was breathing heavily, practically squirming as she awaited his touch. He reached one of his muscular arms down and sank his fingers into her breast, the doughy flesh spilling around them as he kneaded, her knees weakening as the sensation shot through her body. He lingered for a moment, testing the firmness of her pert boobs, then slid his palm down her waist to rest on her hip.

Enough, she needed more. She broke off and strode over to the nearest recessed bed, a bowl carved into the deck and lined with cushions and pillows. It was large enough to fit several Krell, and she lowered herself into it, the lining soft under her feet. She turned and beckoned to the alien, and he lumbered over to join her, stepping heavily into the bed. His member was at full mast now, huge, maybe too huge. He stood with it at chest height to the short woman, practically jutting into her face as she trembled with excitement, her eyes locked onto the exotic organ. She reached out a tentative hand and traced the flared glans with her fingers, the Krell twitching in response. It was oddly soft and flexible, like rubber or silicone, and slick with some kind of moisture or sweat that gave it a reflective veneer.

She realized that her mouth was watering, the anticipation was almost too much for to stand and she had to fight to maintain her composure, rather than just throwing herself to the floor and raising her rear in invitation like a beast in heat. She hoped that her shivering would not be interpreted by the alien as fear, she was afraid to be sure, but not of him. She feared that their impending coupling might be too much for her, that it might break her.

She wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, its circumference such that she could not get them all the way around it, the shovel-like head now leaking a strand of clear fluid from its tip. She caught it on her fingertip and watched the string break, could she return the favor and go down on him? Not a chance, there was no way she could fit that monster in her mouth, there was only one thing for it.

She dropped to her knees, then lay on her back on the soft cushions, spreading her legs in invitation to the Krell. Her legs were quivering, her chest rising and falling rapidly as both intense arousal and apprehension overcame her. The alien sized her up, cocking his head and trying to figure out how best to go about this, eventually deciding to drop heavily to his knees. He understood what she expected and shuffled forward, the pillows sinking under his immense weight, Lena had to dig her heels into the fabric to save from falling towards him.

He fell forward, planting his massive arms to either side of her body like rough, green tree trunks, and angled himself towards her opening. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt the spongy head of his cock press against her flushed lips, and she reached up to place a hand on his firm chest, a gesture that he should proceed with caution.

God, it felt even bigger than it looked, if she ended up in the emergency room because of her lust she would never live it down. She couldn't stop now though, not with his hot, throbbing organ pressing against her tender flesh. She had a feeling that this was going to be worth the risk. She reached down between her shaking thighs and gripped his smooth shaft as best she could, a blob of the Krell's saliva falling from his jaws as he loomed over her, landing heavily on her flat belly. She guided him, rubbing his flared glans up and down her glistening vulva, fever hot and wetter than she had ever been before.

She pulled him towards her, and he seemed to get the picture, thrusting forward ever so gently in order to push the tip of his member inside her. It splayed her open, her juices leaking around it to glaze his blue flesh, spreading her apart almost painfully. She gritted her teeth and endured, the head getting wider the further inside her it went. She had to place a hand on his broad chest again to slow him, taking a breather as she grew accustomed to its size, then urging him onward once more. Damn it, was it not going to fit? No no no, she needed it to, this 'had' to fit. With a pained grunt she pushed against him, and in one smooth motion the wide head of his member slipped inside her, almost frictionless as her excitement eased its passage.

Her eyes bulged and she arched her back off the cushions, her toes curling as his head scoured her tunnel, it was flexible enough to not hurt her too badly but firm enough that it kept its shape. Her muscles attempted to close around it and force it out in vain, the massive organ filling her and pumping in time with his powerful heart, slower and stronger than that of a human's. Another blob of saliva fell from his jagged maw to land on her belly, and for a moment she feared he might just start fucking her, that would probably kill her. But he seemed to be restraining himself, giving her time to catch her breath and get used to the sensation of his massive organ lodged inside her.

It hurt, she felt as if his member was stretching her out, a thousand times larger than it had looked now that it was buried in her twitching loins. Yet there was a dull pleasure to it, an ache that grew more powerful and urged her forward the longer his member remained inside her.

She gave him a tap on his scaly arm, and he pushed a little deeper, the flared head was already inside and so the narrower shaft was not a problem. Still, as he split her in two with his cock and his fat glans scraped against her walls, she couldn't help but groan with the strain of it. He pushed a little deeper, and she frantically gestured for him to stop, there was nowhere left for him to go and she didn't want him to hit her cervix. She was so full, and the dull pain of it was ebbing as his throbbing organ surged against the walls of her vagina, sending jolts of pleasure flaring through her nervous system as she tried to lie still.

Maybe five or six inches of his considerable length was now twitching and throbbing as it rested in her tunnel, she couldn't take any more of him, she could see the bulge of his head through her stomach. Growing impatient, strings of saliva hanging from his alligator-like jaws, the Krell pulled backwards in order to prepare another thrust. She dug her fingers into his arms as he grazed her insides on the way out, then he pushed forward again. She rocked her head back, her tongue leaving her mouth as the ache gave way to a gut-wrenching pleasure, his girth putting pressure on every nerve and sweet spot she had.

She found herself laughing nervously, giddy, oh yes this had been worth the risk. Sensing that she was more relaxed now, the alien dragged his member back towards her entrance and then delivered another, more forceful thrust. It felt as if her pelvis was going to snap, but the pressure and the urgent pleasure that coursed through her body made her eyelids flutter.

He started to move, slowly, carefully, keeping his yellow eyes on her to gauge her reactions as he went. Lena felt like she was being turned inside out, her vision blurring and her mind clouding as the intolerable sensations wracked her body.

The longer it went on the easier it became to handle, the soreness now almost entirely gone, giving way to a harsh, raw sensation that made her toes curl. She found herself pushing back, rolling her hips to drive his thick member against her satin flesh, his wet leather smell filling her senses. He was so massive, so powerful, looming over her as strands of his drool rained down on her belly and breasts.

Every thrust sent a spark of pleasure up her spine, dizzying her and forcing a gasp from her lips, her fingers gripping the cool scales on his forearms for leverage as he moved on top of her. He leaned down and opened his maw, his warm breath washing over her glistening body as his heavy tongue flopped out to taste her sweat, coiling around her neck and dragging across her smooth skin. He was going faster now, her body molding around him and changing shape to fit his immense organ, the friction and heat rising in intensity.

She wouldn't last very long and she didn't think the Krell would either, she looked up at his long jaws as he pummeled her, his sharp teeth bared and strands of saliva hanging loose. His thrusts were so heavy and powerful, he threw his weight into his rolling hips, almost enough to bruise her insides. Lena felt like she might black out, every time his thick member forced itself deeper and cleaved her tight walls apart it sent a shockwave up through her twitching body, her mind fogging as her instincts responded to the brutal encounter. Never in her most shameful fantasies had she imagined anything as intense as this, never in the most sordid nights she had spent in the company of her vibrator and whatever sleazy novel she had been able to pick up at a spaceport bookstore, she could never have prepared herself for this.

The Krell jolted her out of her thought, one firm hand gripping her hip for leverage as he slammed into her, his flared glans digging into her g-spot with all the subtlety and finesse of a punch to the face. She couldn't even wail, she just balled her fists and pressed the heels of her palms into her eyes in an animalistic attempt to block out the wracking pleasure, the Krell grunting as he fucked her. His pace increased, like a goddamned jackhammer as his dull claws dug into the flesh of her hip, his cock invading her mind as much as her loins. She couldn't think straight, couldn't see anything in her mind's eye beyond that flared shaft, her breath coming in staggered squeaks as his pace increased. His rhythm was as brutish as the force of his thrusts, unrelenting as she started to feel her orgasm welling in the core of her body. She could taste it in the back of her throat, feel it in the trembling of her sodden thighs, a burgeoning climax that threatened to bury her conscious mind in bestial lust.