Highway Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend puts on a show for horny onlookers.
1.3k words
4.18
29.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving back from Washington DC to a college town in VA. We'd gone in from her college to look at art. She had a great time and I hated almost every bit of it. All I could think of the entire time was how I wanted to bend her over and slide my cock into her pussy while thumbing her asshole.

My girlfriend is a full figured woman who works out often. The result is nothing short of staggering. Her tits are what attracted me to her in the first place. They are 36DD and she loves to wear tight fitting dresses and bras that are too small. The result is that her tit flesh literally spills over the ½ cup bra and any passerby can and does see the line which shows how her tits are aching to be set free from their sexy lingerie. Her stomach is well toned and her ass protrudes out more than Kim Kardashian's does. Dating her is an amazing experience as you can imagine. She loves to show her body off and she flirts with the most masculine men in the room whether it is me or someone else. She is the hottest, big titted blonde I've ever seen in my life.

We had been in a long distance relationship for about 2 months. We'd get together on the weekends and inevitably spend the weekend in bed fucking each other to exhaustion. Anne is a hard one to keep up with sexually. She loves to take big cock and she is more than a little bit boy crazy even at 22.

As I mentioned before we were driving and she had been rubbing my cock through my shorts for a good 5 minutes when she said that we should stop off at a rest stop so she could suck on it.

"...I guess we can do that baby but if we do you're going to have to be a good girl and do things my way. You'll have to be my nice girl."

"I'll be a nice girl baby! I'll be your nice little slut!!!" She said this while sucking on my finger which she took in her hand and placed on her full, puffy lips.

When she said this I immediately took my hand from her face and started to feel her tits through her tight, low cut dress.

"I want you to close your eyes slut. Tell me how it feels when I take your tits out for all these horny truckers to see."

Her heavy tits lay over her sexy, lacy red bra as she moaned how her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh my God that feels so good, am I being a nice girl for you baby? Do you want these big horned up truckers to see my tits? Do you want them to fuck your little girl?"

"Well first thing's first Anne"

I turned on the hazards and rolled all the windows down in my BMW 5 series. It was a bit of a fantasy to see her used by middle class working men who would be lucky to get a glimpse of such a fucking goddess. Anne had always been privately educated and came from a family of enormous wealth. While she had been a great girlfriend, there were times when she projected her class status in her humor and it irked me.

As I waited for trucks to notice my girlfriend writhing in her seat I wet her nipples with spit between my fingers. As they got harder I began to roll them between my thumb and pointer finger. I liked to make her tits sore whenever I could because she liked to feel absolutely used for my pleasure.

"do you like that Anne? You do don't you? You like it when your tits are out for everybody to see don't you?"

"I love it!!! When are we going to have some admirers honey? I want to show the poor truckers how nice my boobies are! I want to know that they will have something to think about when they beat their cocks later tonight!"

"well funny you should ask, here's one coming now! Baby I want you to do some things for me. Keep your eyes shut and be a good little slut"

At this I slowed down to 50mph and got in the passing lane thus cutting off a caravan of trucks that had been going at a smooth 68mph. I then reached down and got out a dildo that had been in the door compartment. I put it in her hand and told Anne that it needed satisfaction. Like a good girl she knew just what to do.

As a truck moved over to the right to pass I put my arm through the sunroof and pointed manically towards the passenger side of the car.

I was pleased that as the first truck went by the driver was treated to a picture of my lovely girlfriend pinching her huge, full tits with one hand and in the other pumping a flesh colored dildo in and out of her hungry mouth. I made sure to turn on the CB radio that I had installed about a year prior so I could hear conversations truckers had amongst themselves. The first voice seemed to be that of the driver of the first truck.

"Jesus, hahaha guys, you know that asshole in the Bimmer? He's got the best piece of ass I've ever seen riding shotgun and the bitch's tits are hanging out in the breeze and he's got the bitch sucking on a fake cock!!! I've seen some shit in my day but Christ! Bubba out"

"Did you hear that baby?" I asked my now blindfolded girlfriend.

"do you hear how they said you were a hot little slut?"

"Yeah baby, it's making my pussy sooo fucking wet! Tell me baby, what do they look like?"

"Well let's see, it looks like bubba is probably about 50, chews tobacco, and honey, it doesn't look like he takes a lot of time to shave out here on the road"

At this my little slut cooed. She loved it when I'd grow my facial hair out. She always said she loved it when my stubble would scratch up her tits and tickle her pussy.

The hooting and hollering on the radio still hadn't slowed down at all. Gruff Southern accents could me heard laughing and saying things like,

"oh to get a good look at a young piece of ass! He's probably got some little girl who wants to suck some cock! You fellas know he does!"

"baby did you hear that?" I said and I started to feel Anne's thigh above her stockings.

"I think these guys want to...fuck my little slut! Do you like the idea of a bunch of horny truckers thinking about you as they might think about a whore they rail out at truck stops"

"ahhh oh my God Henry this is seriously turning me on so fucking much!" the young, playful little girl voice was now replaced by more more urgent tone. One that communicated just how serious this little game was becoming for my girlfriend. I could see that the game was coming to a head.

"Well baby, I've got to take a little break from all this driving up ahead. Why don't we go up there to take a bit of a break from all this excitement."

"You know what I need honey! You know what your little slut needs! Just do it to me!"

At hearing this, after letting just about every one of the 5 trucks drive slowly past me in the previous few minutes, I put the accelerator to the floor and sped off to the next truck stop that was about 20 miles down the highway. I had to get her ready for the fun that was about to come!!!