Highwaymen Ch. 03

Story Info
Interception.
2k words
4.72
13.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to herself, shaking her head. She hadn't been able to resist that last comment as she left the clearing, though she really hadn't meant to tease the poor man more. Something about this foolhardy captive seemed to prompt her to it irresistibly. Now, as she threaded the trees carefully on her way back to the road, she began to muse on the encounter. She started with the play in the woods. Her loins stirred when she thought back to the view of his ass acquiring more and more stripes from the crop. She had tried pain-and-pleasure games before, of course, as both the giver and receiver, with playmates male and female. They had been fun. Yet this had been different somehow. Real! That's what it was. She smiled again. Then, when she thought of that ride, draped around his body, her sex grasping as it slid up and down on his stiff pole, she felt herself stirred deliciously. She caught herself starting to pant short little breaths. Gods! Was it a full moon tonight, up above those thick clouds? She always felt so animal at full moon. It was her best time for loving.

Then she remembered how he had reacted to her, when she had caressed him when he still thought she was a man. He had been ready to dare that loving, so powerful had been his reaction to her ministrations. And yet she was sure he had never loved with a man. Hah! That would be fun, to get him back to that point, and somehow to introduce him to another sort of loving. She determined then and there that she would do it someday. She set herself the challenge of it.

Her journey seemed to take no time at all as she rode at an easy trot, her eyes darting about her, ears pricked. Despite these mechanical precautions which her instinct applied, almost the whole of her attention was set inward, casting back. She saw images of his body, images of his face. She loved that expression when she revealed herself. She laughed out loud as she revisited the relief on his face at discovering he was not about to love a man. A self-satisfied smile settled on her face as she saw his look of pure hunger when he beheld her before him in just boots and breeches.

She replayed their entire converse from first to last. Saw the easy, rather careless arrogance with which he had commenced the encounter. Saw his impossible attempt at escape. Good God! How had he lived to reach the age of - what? - she paused, decided on thirty years, with the impetuosity of an 18 year old? He must have wits or luck, or both.

Now she considered his offer. Give up her independence to partner this man? That was not a thought she would normally entertain for a moment. She enjoyed being able to take all the decisions. Well? Surely she could handle him! He was old in years but young in guile, she could wrap him around her finger when she needed to. She smiled and sighed again - thinking of howshe'dbeen wrapped around his torso not half an hour since.

As she neared the spot from which she proposed to mount her next ambush she pulled her attention reluctantly from her musing. She scanned ahead, searching for the line of the main road. Yes, there it was. And just there the place she had marked out this morning, that little spinney of tall trees, right where the road crested a low hill, from whence it stretched, clear to view, in each direction for a mile or more. There should be no other traffic on the road at this hour, but should any come the warning would be sufficient to allow easy escape. She spurred her horse to a canter and reached the shelter of those trees in a few minutes, then pulled up, panting a little, her tight-bound breast rising and falling beneath the corset from the exertion. She tethered the stallion at the back of the little wood, where the trees thinned and he would find sufficient grass to keep him quietly occupied in grazing.

She tied on the black kerchief under her eyes, and grinned unseen as once again she thought of the other highwayman's expression when he first saw her unmasked. Through the trees she walked, found a good place from which to watch, and sat, leaning against a tree trunk. She took out two pistols, carefully loaded them with powder and shot, and placed them on the ground beside her. Then her eyes fixed on the road, where it disappeared into the distant gloom. She looked up and checked the clouds, still thick and dark, then returned her gaze to the road. Half an hour ... three quarters. A fox slinked past close by, not noticing the motionless figure under the tree, until passing downwind the gentle air carried a scent to him and he bolted for his lair. She returned her attention to the road. Perhaps the coach would not come tonight? Occasionally it did not.

Then she caught a blacker smudge in the dark distance at that place she watched. She breathed a sigh, picked up the pistols, and positioned herself out of sight beside the road, awaiting the vehicle's approach. She watched its slow progress, and saw it slowing further yet as it neared, climbing the gradient. Though it was not steep, it was enough to slow the horses to a walk. She cocked the two pistols. When the coach was ten paces away she stepped out into the road and turned to face it squarely, standing silent, legs apart, the pistols trained on the coachman. She watched his body and his hands on the reins, alert to any sudden move. She had had enough of rashness already this evening. She nodded imperceptibly as she saw him pulling up the horses. Still she did not speak, just raised the barrel of the pistol in her left hand to her lips, in a clear gesture to the driver to be silent. The right was trained on his chest. She padded forward even before the horses had halted, and whispered her instruction.

"Sir, I have no quarrel with you, and will take no thing of yours. Be silent and motionless and you will not be hurt."

He swallowed and nodded. She was satisfied there would be no rashness from that quarter. Now she moved swiftly to the door of the coach, grasped the handle, and wrenched it open with her left hand. She stepped into the open rectangle and peered in, the pistol steady in her other hand. Inside were three passengers: a matron with what might be her niece or daughter, and opposite a man of middle age. Judging from their reactions the man was a stranger to these two women. She also judged that this should be an easy taking. "Pardon me travellers all. I will not detain you long." She disguised her voice with a little of a Scots lilt. The man started to sputter an indignant protest. "Sir!" She barked words at him. "I am in haste and I will not harm you, if you will but bequietand obedient to my commands for five minutes. Then we may all be about our business and none hurt."

"Come out of the carriage, you first Sir!" She stepped back, glanced to check the driver, then looked closely at the man who disembarked. "Your money, Sir! And any other treasures you may have about your person!" She watched him hawk-eyed as he untied his pouch and offered it. "Open it first, and show me its contents."

He showed her. A little gold, some silver. "Throw it at my feet!" She looked at his neck, where a gold chain hung. "And that pretty necklace too Sir, which will be worth ten times what you just gave me." He took it off reluctantly, lifting it over his head, and threw it to join the pouch.

"Stand there" - she motioned with the pistol, and he stepped back against the side of the coach.

"Now for you, ladies, come out here please. Do not be afraid." She watched them step out. "Show me the contents of your purses ladies. You first Madam." The matron fumbled, and showed a purse containing very little. Her clothing was not fine either.

"Take what you will Sir! Take it all! Only spare us." She burst out, then fell to sobbing.

"You have little enough to give me. No, keep that Madam. What about you?" She turned to face the other. She was a girl of perhaps 17, dressed much more finely than the other. So they were not mother and daughter? More likely the older woman was a servant or companion.

The girl rather haughtily and disdainfully opened her purse. It contained a goodly number of sovereigns.

"I'll have the purse with its contents. Add them to these." The highwaywoman kicked at the pouch and chain. The girl obliged reluctantly, and the three items were quickly scooped up.

"Thank you Ladies, and Sir. If you will remain where you are until I am out of sight, then recover to the coach, I'll bid you all a good evening." She gave a theatrical little bow, and with that stepped backwards carefully between the trees, keeping the victims in view as she retreated, glancing down and back to ensure no tree-root tripped her. Then when she was sure they could not see her she turned and hurried to the horse. Thrusting her little gathering into the pouch and untying her mount, she swung up into the saddle and spurred back towards the wood. The gallop was exhilarating. It had not been a large haul, perhaps 20 or 25 sovereigns worth in total. Still, it was a good addition to her savings. She would need only a couple of sovereigns on which to live until the next prize.

She reined in, and checked behind her, stopping her mount to listen carefully for any sounds. No pursuit! All was quiet. She nodded satisfaction, and removed the kerchief from her face, tucked it back into her saddlebag.

As the exhilaration of the danger and the gallop receded, her thoughts turned once again to the captive awaiting her in the forest. Ahh! What would she do with him? Perhaps she would creep up on him and surprise him with another slashing of the crop across his ass. Rather a delightful bottom, as she remembered, with a slight quickening of her pulse and a little frisson of anticipation running down her back. Or should she fuck him again? It seemed unfair to take advantage of the poor man so unashamedly, yet it had been so good! No! She must, if she intended to try his offer of partnership in their business, free him, and take the chance. He might ride away. He might honour the offer. She pursed her lips as she neared the place in the road where they had encountered each other.

As she turned down the winding path she smiled at the place in the road where he had knelt after her knee took him in his softer parts. It was lucky she hadn't unmanned him! What a pity that would have been! She chuckled low, and looked eagerly ahead as she neared the clearing.

Yes! There he was, still strung to that tree. She wanted to have him again right now!

"Hail Sir!" her voice rang out a happy, musical greeting.

"Ah!" He swivelled to face her. "Welcome back Lady. I hope you had a profitable excursion? You will forgive me if I don't bow." He sounded amazingly well-tempered, considering that he had spent the past few hours trussed to that branch. She warmed to the man even more.

"Aye Sir, and thank you. It was indeed quite profitable. I will tether my horse, then I think we have something to discuss."

"Aha! So you have been thinking about my offer? That is good."

"Maybe Sir, but the bargain is not yet struck, and you will find me a hard businesswoman."

"Well, you will not find me as easy as you seem to think, maybe."

"A moment Sir!" She turned away and led her horse back to its tethering-place.