Highwaymen Ch. 04

Story Info
First revenge!
1.6k words
4.72
15.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swivelled on his bound wrists to watch her tether the horse. He saw her toss her head back to shake the hair from her eyes, then turn back to him and smile. It was truly an engaging smile, but with a touch of self-satisfied arrogance as she surveyed him. As she strode nearer her eyes were fixed on his, then dropped, eyebrows rising as she looked at his crotch, his chest. He met her eyes with calm assurance when they rose back to his face, and read her surprise at his demeanour. Then she smiled again, and started to remove her clothing slowly. Her gloves and coat were first discarded. His eyes were glued to her every move. She laughed inwardly, exalting in her power, as she grasped her shirt and began pulling it over her head.

His smile grew strangely mischievous as the shirt rose up around her head. Then, as she was unsighted, he made his move. He released the rope which he had loosely twined about his wrists to disguise his recovered freedom, and in two strides was upon her, grasping the arms extended above her head, and wrestling her easily to the ground. She gasped shocked surprise, began to wriggle like a serpent, trying to connect knee or leg with some vulnerable part. But he had the advantage now. Whilst her fighting was blind under the shirt, his was directed, and he was on top. He sat on her upper thighs, pulling her arms down to her waist and pinning the wrists there. She hissed and spluttered indignant profanities at the sudden change in their relative positions. "Let go of me you asshole. You fucking mother-fucking bastard. Dickless fucking shit-headed wanker son of a whore." He laughed at her language, as the unending stream of improbable profanities continued.

He panted. "You have a very colourful turn of phraseLady. Have you perchance worked in a whorehouse? Or frequented one?"

"Fuck you!"

"You did that earlier. Now it's my turn to fuckyou. And believe me Iwillreturn the favour with interest."

He grasped her shirt and tugged it over her head so he could see her. Her eyes blazed in incandescent fury. It was wonderful to behold, he thought. Around those piercing blue eyes her face was turning bright red from the exertions of her determined struggling.

"One good rape deserves another girl. I promise you there's no way you will escape my revenge."

She spat up into his face. "Bastard!"

He only smiled grimly. "Do that again and you'll regret it."

She spat at him again, and this time was rewarded with a swinging open-handed slap to her left cheek. The crack of the blow rang out loudly. She suddenly went completely still. Her expression changed to one of deadly menace, and her voice held equal cold threat as she enunciated each word with venomous purpose, "I would kill a man for that."

She watched his reaction. He just laughed lightly, smiling down at her, infuriatingly unconscious that it was even a serious threat. His damn arrogance again! But his sheer carelessness of the threat disarmed her too.

Now he moved to kneel on her wrists. His buttocks rested on her thighs. He deftly unbuckled her belt, but as he did so she wrenched an arm free and aimed a punch at his jaw. He dodged it, just, and started laughing as he caught the arm once again. "What a she-cat you are! My God."

She didn't know how to react. His laugh was provoking her to both amusement and rage. She sputtered ineffectually once more, then, as he all but collapsed on her in laughter, she could not stop it, and dissolved into racking, sobbing laughter herself. He fell forward, clasping her tightly, still pinning her body, his laugh bellowing in her ear. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped, sat upright, pinning her again, and looked down into her face. "Iamgoing to take you Lady, and use you for my pleasure. I suggest you accept the fact." He said it easily. No threat, just pure undeniable statement.

Undeniable? She shook her head to clear it of such thought. This was intolerable! It mattered not that he was only repaying her earlier usage of him. She struggled again, but less strongly. It was almost as if she fought for form's sake alone. Her eyes opened wide in surprise at how her body was betraying her.

He suddenly raised his ass from her thighs and yanked down her breeches, before settling back on her. He began unlacing the tight corset, his eyes hungry for the white flesh beneath.

Her chest heaved. Damn it, she thought. I must stop this, make myself stiff and unyielding to the presumptuous bastard. Yet her body would not obey her.

At last he pulled apart the unlaced corset, and her breasts were there for him to enjoy, pert nipples standing proud. Aroused already, he realised with a self-satisfied and animal grin. "I see you like my rough loving so far then girl."

"Grrrrrr!" He only chuckled louder at that. His laughter a devilishly, infectiously happy and hungry sound.

"Growl away my animal. I will make you howl soon!"

"Braggart!" But he is right, she thought bitterly to herself. I will be bucking and moaning under him, eager. Already I feel the quickening of my loins, the damp readiness, and my breath shortening. But I will not just let him have me. She heaved her body into an arch, pushing him up a little as she grunted from the effort, then tried to drop and pull out from under him, but he dropped back and trapped her knees.

He released her left hand, leaning back so she could no longer strike him, and started unbuckling his own belt. She bent forward and up, slapped a stinging blow across his face, but he ignored it and dragged his breeches below his stiff damp cock. She rained blows on him, but they were open handed. They stung, but he ignored them and guided his cock towards the warm haven he sought. She bucked and struggled, until he grabbed her wrists yet again. He held himself above her on his outstretched arms, and readied himself for her taking. She went still. He drove into her cunt suddenly, the expression in his eyes a wild light of animal hunger and triumphant determination as he did so.

She screamed. It was a shock, that wild long drive, completely unrestrained, piercing her deep. So deep! She bit her lip. But even now her body pushed back as if to swallow him even deeper. He held there a moment, gazing down at her face, Smiled radiantly for a second.

He grunted "Now you're mine." And fell into a pummelling, frantic fucking which drove her mad with need.

She bucked and moaned and screeched beneath him. At some point, she didn't know when, he released her arms. She scored his back with long scratches from shoulder to rump in her abandon. He was ploughing and ploughing. She couldn't understand how he could last so long as this, as she came once, a small climax, and then just a very few minutes later she came again, shuddering, the gushing release washing his cock and balls and her thighs. Her eyes turned upwards in their sockets, showing the whites as she writhed in a place of fearfully intense pleasure. She moaned "Oh God. Oh sweet Jesus. Oh fuck."

Then she felt him come finally, the jerking of his cock deep inside as he seeded her. She loved that feeling. She clasped her arms around his back and pulled him down. He lay there cheek against her cheek, panting so hard she feared his lungs would burst. Panting out eventually. "God. That was sweet revenge."

She could not speak for minutes afterwards. He kept muttering words. "Lovely." "Wonderful."

And now, when she could at last speak and think, she answered, trying to control her shaking voice. "You took your revenge well Sir."

"Aye, and you took it damn well Lady! What a ride you are."

They lay there, clutched together for maybe half an hour longer, each lost in thought, drowsing, sated and completely drained. Finally she stirred and pushed at him gently. "Sir. Tell me your name." Her tone was peremptory.

He didn't seem to mind. "I am called Jamie. You Lady?"

"Joanna".

"Jamie, you proposed last night that we should work together. I have been thinking on it recently."

"Oh? I thought you'd been rather too heavily engaged to think of other things this past hour?"

"Dammit, I mean before that!" Her exasperation showed again. This man would be so annoying! Yet she was decided to accept the offer. "Here are my terms. We will split all takings in half. I will decide where we strike, and where we lodge. And I will say when we fly. You are too rash Sir!"

He snorted derisively. "Your terms? They are not acceptable. Do you think I am some boy to be persuaded by desire and allure into following you like a puppy?"

She neglected to say that yes, that was exactly what she had thought, and returned instead, after only a moment's consideration. "You may decide where we lodge. As for where we strike and when we fly. I am adamant on that." She spoke imperiously.

"No. And change your tone with me or I'll rethink my offer! I will choose the quarry. But if you counsel flight I will agree it."

She sighed wearily. "I'm going to regret this I know. You may choose our victims. I will decide the point of interception."

"Very well". He sat up, and offered his hand to her as she lay on the ground. She also sat, reaching out to him. They grasped and squeezed hands in sealing the bargain.

"Done Sir."

"Done my Lady."

They smiled at each other, each just slightly wary, then began to gather up their apparel and get dressed.