Highwaymen Ch. 14

Story Info
Celeste as slave, Terence as master.
1.3k words
4.57
13.8k
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she scurried after him, Celeste's mind was in turmoil. What had prompted her to offer herself to him so unconditionally? Yet ... it had come to her naturally, driven by the power of his action and her reaction to it. Yes, she had meant it, she would be his slave. She wanted him to use her in whatever manner he saw fit. Although in the back of her mind she was aware that this feeling would not last, right now it was where she had arrived. She was his, and it felt right to be possessed.

She followed him into the room, where he slammed the door shut behind her, and barked. "Be naked! Now!"

She shrugged off her dishevelled clothes and stood there, half turned away from him, stock still, awaiting his command.

Terence surveyed the results of the whipping. Her flesh was scored with deep red welts and bumps, darkening in the most abused places already. Yet he brushed aside the pang of guilt which flitted across his mind, and focused on what he would do now. He had planned to use and abuse her, and now he understood that such use would meet her desire. It seemed that every punishment he dreamed up for this strange and lovely creature, she would accept and probably enjoy in her way. Was there no way in which he could punish her? Perhaps ... if he were to banish her or deny her? Banishing her from him was unthinkable. And denying? Perhaps, when he grew more experienced in the art of Mastery, then maybe he could master himself sufficiently to keep her in heat for a few days, tease her and make her whine and plead for his attentions. But for now, he could not deny her for more than a few minutes. He needed to use the girl!

"Turn for me slowly, hands clasped behind your neck!"

Celeste kept her expression neutral, and turned slowly for him, letting him see his handiwork. Then as she turned to face him, there was the contrast of her untouched flesh from chin to feet. She felt a deep thrill course through her as she displayed for him.

"Stop."

She looked up at his face, saw the set of his chin, the steely determination of his gaze, yet she could also read his desire there.

"You're beautiful. And youaremine." He smiled almost grimly. "My own slave."

"Yes, Master." She spoke it easily, as if she had been saying it all her life. So strange, a part of her thought. She had never imagined surrendering so completely, it ran totally counter to her normally confident, arrogant independence. Yet it had touched a deepest need of which she had been barely conscious until now. Yes, she had played games of submission before, but they had never been serious. She had thought of them as fantasies unrelated to her true self.

"Spread your legs a little wider!" Terence was surprised. Somehow he knew precisely what he wished to do with his possession. He knew he would make her display, then take her brutally. And he knew that not only would he enjoy that, but she would too. He watched her spread her legs apart, looking at her patch of dark red-brown hair and the heavenly pout it partially concealed.

"Open yourself for my regard!"

Her eyes on his still, submissive, awed, she reached down and spread her outer lips wide apart, thrusting her groin outwards to give him better view. His expression of desire and ownership thrilled her to the core. She was astonished at the sudden change in him, the authority of his command and the power which he seemed now to wield naturally.

"Dear God!" she heard the man whisper. Then just a touch louder, "And the inner lips too, part those petals for me. I want to see right intomyflower." She obeyed, pulling herself painfully wide in her wish to please him. And his sigh was her reward.

"Finger yourself. Take yourself to the edge. But ... you may not come." He smiled almost cruelly, and her loins shifted and flowed. She gasped, and slipped two fingers inwards. Slitting her eyes, she rubbed herself towards climax. As her breath came quicker he barked. "You WILL not come." She heard the command and closed her eyes completely, continuing her play. Her fingers stroked, finding the g-spot, bringing herself to the very brink. Then she forced herself to stop, gasping her need, trembling with the effort of holding herself back. She could have sneaked an orgasm perhaps. Possibly she could have hidden it from him, though the strength of her passion made her doubt she would have succeeded. But she did not wish even to try, at this moment she needed to demonstrate complete obedience to his will.

Terence raised his eyebrows as he met her opening eyes. "And now slave. I will have my slut on her knees there on the bed." He watched her crawl on to the bed, her rump displayed for him like an animal's invitation to its mate. Then he added "Head and shouldersdown!" Celeste shuddered with a delicious embarrassment as she obeyed, visualising how her ass was thrust up to him.

As he looked at her there he felt a wild elation which frightened him a little, but the thrill was overpowering. He rapidly stripped off his own breeches and moved up behind her proffered ass. He slapped her afflicted buttocks hard, eliciting a muffled groan as she wriggled provocatively. The indeterminate mix of pain and pleasure in the sound pleased him, and he slapped her several more times. Then he grasped hands-full of her flesh and squeezed meanly, hearing her groans become almost a growl. That tipped him into his final place of need. His fingers pushed into her and gathered the thick wet fluid, then withdrew, and started spreading it on her tight little asshole. He pushed his fingers, and she wriggled and pushed her rump at them hungrily. Then she bore down strongly and they slid in, three fingers, burning her with the first stretch. She groaned, but immediately began moving around them, and he pushed them further.

"Open me!" she begged. "Please ... please."

As he pulled her open wide and saw the red-pink invitation inside, he couldn't help but gasp "My whore." He pushed his stiff and slick-wet cock into the tight embrace of her asshole as he slipped his fingers out. Oh fuck! What a wonderful tight squeeze. He gasped as he slid deeper in, and beneath him Celeste gasped too. It always felt bigger when a man's cock slid here, but Gods! How he filled her, how possessed she felt!

He started to ride her, fast and furious, gasping his need, slapping her thighs, bumping and grinding against her sore rump. She was unaware of the stinging welts now, all her attention on the place where he ploughed her. She reached back, thrust two fingers into herself, and stroked, feeling his cock rub across her fingertips through the thin curtain of her flesh. Then he was coming in her, she could feel the jerking in her ass, in her cunt, against her fingers. Oh God! She sobbed as she felt him spending there, and then she was coming too, washing her thighs. She gasped and collapsed beneath him, pulling away from his sex, feeling a sudden empty loss at its withdrawal.

Terence held himself from falling onto her afflicted back, stroking her shoulders where they had escaped the whipping. "My heavenly whore!" he rumbled in a tone of wonder. He stroked the soft skin of her shoulders and back, murmuring reassurances as she still trembled in the aftershock of her deep climax.

Celeste lay recovering for a few minutes, then, as her trembling orgasm stilled, she replied dreamily, "Thank you Master!"