Hijab and Heels Ch. 01

Story Info
A conservative lady deceived to meet a whore hiding in her.
2.6k words
3.66
22.7k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overpowering everything, her values, her loyalty, even her fears, her half clothes body was completely dominated by instinct, rationality stifled by lust. Hard heavy monster, so unlikely of her husband, kept smacking her sloppy wet cunt; creating a vulgar THUP THUP slapping sound that combined with her groans of pleasure had filled dark living.

"Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Fuck-ck! Fu-ck!!" Hina uttered with those words that word, she never even like to listen and her dizzy head noticed her not mentioning hubby's sweet name in her sincere plea...!

-------------------------------------

Hina was unusually tall by eastern standard, fair complexion, curvy detail body, where one could praise the Lord's creation at every nook and corner of her voluptuous body. Her deep black talkative eyes can tell a long Arabian tale, without her speaking a single word. Her long thick jet black hairs were lucky enough to kiss her round arched butts. Slim long milky pencil legs were supporting her narrow waist. A prefect pair of round firm 34 C tits, added arrogance to her grace, but defying all innocence of her cute face. Though, her features were not as sharp or delicate as of those Eastern women, yet she was an adorable sexy woman.

Hina was raised in a big joint Pakistani family; her submissive nature and controlled background shaped her as a kind, accommodating and tolerant Lady. She was single child of her parents. In their huge house Haveli in Karachi her uncle and his family also lived with them and coincidentally her uncle only had one son, Ashar, about 13 years younger to her, so there was no possibility of family marriage.

She was more like a caring mother for spoiled young Ashar than an elder cousin sister. His mother died delivering her and Hina with her mother played that motherly part in raising him. Mostly it was believed that it's her who is spoiling Ashar with her constant care and defending him for his bullying with everyone.

-------------------------------------

After arranged marriage, being submissive by nature she had accepted the life, she was offered and was trying to make a lemonade out of dry lemon, life on hand. All loyal and caring to Salman, like most of conservative Pakistani girls, she had no affairs, no boyfriends and she married where, and her strict father wanted her.

Salman too was a conservative person and she had to wear Hijab and gown to cover her enticing body, very properly whenever she has to go out of home.

At the age of 34 she was a credit manager in a commercial bank and married to Salman Sheik for past 10 years. Salman was making good money in his business but the fact they had no children, she started working in a bank, to kill her isolation. Salman was very against the idea of her working in a bank, as he hardly believes in her abilities and he warned, "Hina, bank's job is very complex and you will run in a month".

In a way, Salman was right, she found her job very exhausting and demanding, but did not want to prove him right that she is a complete failure, she kept working with bank and even declined a few easy going teaching jobs. "No, Salman, I won run, no matter what happen, but I will prove you, I too can do something in my life". This was her first unconscious and covert defiance to over demanding husband, who has to find fault in almost everything she does.

----------------------------------------------

On that evening, she entered her apartment very late; it was another hot burning day in Karachi and as usual, hectic last working day at bank. Climbing stairs to her third floor was another never ending exhaustion. Salman was already there as she found main door a little ajar and loud sound of TV confirming his arrival.

"Come here Hina take this chill Lassi (a tradition cold drink made of yogurt and water)", Salman waved full glass to her on listening Tik-Tok of her heels.

With a soft gratifying smile on her oval face, Hina grabbed big glass, "Thanks Salman, You have made Lassi yourself"?, she asked with bit of surprise as it was bit unusual of Salman to even make her a cup of Tea. It was still bit hot and humid there; she took a long sip of much need cold drink, it tasted unusually bitter.

"What have you mixed in it Salman"? She asked licking sharp tip of her tongue over her delicate lips to confirm the taste, but being thirsty she drunk almost half of it.

"I have a big surprise for you", ignoring her question, Salman speak finishing his entire glass of Bhang Lassi, but she could only listen that while entire apartment start moving in front of her eyes. "Salman", holding her forehead she tried looking at him, and spot him sort of falling on sofa."Salman this is too much, have you mixed Bhang in it"?

She tried getting up but all of sudden, entire living room goes dark. "Oh no, the usual one hour power cut", she protested gulping down half of drink, and somehow find the edge of table in darkness to put down the half empty glass of drink, and to switch on the emergency light moved holding edge of sofa.

"No, Salam, are you crazy, I am so damn tired and this Lassi...." Hina tried pushing his hands from her narrow waists, but his grip was abnormally firm.

"Oh Gawwdd no", next moment she felt her elastic band trouser (Shalwar) dropping down on wooden floor, over her heels and her cotton panty followed it, her head was getting more heavy and she felt some dark shadows are moving in the living room. It must be after 3 months that her cunt was exposed by Salman.

"Salman please, Nooooooo, not now please Salman, let the electricity come at least", curbing her moan she feebly tried to stop him. But next moment her soft concealed moan, erupt more like a delirious scream "Ohhhhhhhhh, hmmmm", as she received an iron hard massive burning meat, perforating deep in her dry cunt, out of nowhere.

Thrust from behind in unsuspecting cunt was so hard and fuller that she almost lost balance. "Sal...Man, whattttttt", her pussy was rubbing against iron hard thick long cock and she could feel her juices flowing around burning fuck stick without any shame for the next thrust. "Ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm!" another loud moan escape her mouth and she clutch edge of sofa more firmly.

Hina jumped from the pain as he tried to push it in deeper, but to no avail. Howwww come he is so hard and big? Her logical mind even drugged questioned her between those powerful thrust in her defeated wet blazing cunt, expanding out of hospitality every second.

But soon, she felt that meaty rod sliding back, out from her itching cunt, relaxing intense pain, she tried turning to confirm, is it really Salman fucking her, but her head spin as , monster visit back, with even more energy and this time, her cunt helped it fully by lubricating it with her cunt water and receiving deeply.

The immense and usual force in his incredible fuck stick and with a little coaxing, some back and forth poking entire monster crammed her cunt, and her resisting cunt remained to naïve to deny further access to invading dick.

"Ooww!" It actually hurt, being stretched this much and she started to cry from both the torment between her legs and doubting who is offering her this immense joy? Hina was always good in numbers, and her dizzy banker head was still sharp to declare that pulsing organ in her is dangerously long over 10 inches, almost double to Selman's thin Lully. The women in her loving every bit of pumping monster knew it's not Salman....!!

Her heart though defied her partially drugged mind, moving back and forth she could not spot a thing, but pleasure of hard engorged cock, bulldozing her cunt was priceless and unique. Yet loving wife in her moaned "Salman...ahhh, honey, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..., please slow down, uuuhhaaaaaaaa...motheeeeeerrrrrrrr". She whimper so loud that could not listen Salman saying something in his deep sleep.

Chup Chup Chup...the silent room was soon echoing communication between her wet yawning cunt and burning iron hard cock as he keeps pumping her over-demanding cunt, hard and deeper. "Salman, Salman, Phewwww, Whattttttt has happened to you todayyyyyyyy...Gawwddddddd".

Her deep black eyes in dark room again tried to have a confirmatory look behind her, but this time, his firm hand, pressed her neck more on sofa.

Rare and such an intense pleasure take over feeble cries of her intelligent mind, her body betrayed her, making her infer it must be Salman and she gave loudest and most vulgar moan in her life, "Yes, yes give it to me". She listen a crazy whore saying this out of sincere appreciation, not even now mentioning the name of Man, who is discovering hidden treasures in her safe lockers with a Master key.

Hina started moving her hips back, offering as much of cunt as she could, her long delicate finger try to hold sofa with both hands. Her arched hips meet every powerful stroke in her yawning velvet cunt at a rapid pace.

On each hard thrust, overpowering everything, her values, her loyalty, even her fears, her half clothes body was completely dominated by instinct, rationality stifled by lust. Hard heavy monster, so unlikely of her husband, kept smacking her sloppy wet cunt; creating a vulgar THUP THUP slapping sound that combined with her groans of pleasure had filled dark living. "Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Fuck-ck! Fu-ck!!"

Her voice and breathing was erratic as he stretched her wide. Clasping sound of fuck was glowingly horrifying and must be reaching to next apartment. She brought her right hand, to cup over her wide open mouth and soon her long delicate fingers were all wet, in her own saliva dripping from the edges of delicate lips.

It was then that it started to build, a powerful sensation forming in the depths of me, warm, erotic, pleasure beginning to glow in her loins. A delicious chill coursed through her body, and then another. Her mouth slowly went dry as I tasted sex on her tongue. Her skin became alive with friction energy; she closed her eyes, as her teeth began chattering.

Hina's body continued to shudder, the overwhelming physical sensations still coursing through her. Within 15 minutes she was to explode, the biggest orgasm in her was to erupt after long years of cooking inside. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...humuummmmu."Ahhhhhmmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck, Fuck me, please don't stopppppp"...for the first time in her life she utter that word "fuck" words in ecstasy.

She was too lost in her pleasure and at the verge of rare climax to notice an approving snore in that dark room. "I'm cumm-inggg-ggg!"

A huge burst of her cunt water erupts from the depth from every corner of cunt. She was living a fantasy, her body tingling as he masterfully, continued to stuff her through her orgasm, her loyal married pussy walls convulsing on him, yielding her essence all over that ravage cock. For a moment with big smile on her wide open lips she could see butterflies all around her in that dark room, before Hina fall unconscious.

----------------------------

It took her a while to figure out where she is, she looked on her right and Salam was smiling in his old picture placed on bedside table. Hina tried getting up but felt shrill pain, not in her head but in her soared cunt.

"Oh", she always wanted Salman to fuck a few more minutes, but during that best fuck of her life, she did not know who long he kept fucking her, but pain was telling a tale of hour. Despite her pain she looked at his picture with loving smile.

A loud laughter of someone echo in living room, followed by Salman's laughter. A strange sense of fear hit her, it's not usual that Salman's friend visit him, but it was around 2:30 am, she rushed to washroom and there she had to face another mass.

It took her another half hour to wipe and clean her soared cunt deeply stuffed with cum. The effort even resulted in her small orgasm. She wanted to cry, shout in her apprehension; dark flashes of her wild fuck were affecting her brain more than that Bhang did. Load of thick cum, in her soared pussy were confirming, how well she was used, the woman in her was announcing loudly, it could not be Salman.

---------------------------------

After that long bath, counting her each step as walking on burning coals, Hina open door of her bedroom, ensuring she don't make a noise, right in front of her eyes, Salman was sitting on the same place, at the same sofa, behind which she was banged a few hours ago. He was too lost in deck of cards in his hand, as if figuring out something.

"Buddy, you have deceived me", Salman address to a man sitting opposite to him, without taking off his eyes from cards.

Who the hell he is?, conservative lady screamed in her head, flood of tears were about to burst out of her deep eyes, as she move towards the back of that mystery man, who might had fucked her like a whore, but yet she cannot call it a rape.

All her fears and apprehensions were taken over by big pleasant surprise when her tearful curious eyes spot chocolaty face of her cousin brother Ashar, laughing and playing cards with Salman.

In her joyful haste, believing that this 21 year old young kid brother cannot be that mystery fucker, she rushed to him and there she felt the same strong grip around her waist, as she hug, young Ashar.

"When did you come here Ashar, why you did not wake me"? She listen her voice shivering as she asked.

Her body could not forget those hand, that iron grip which did not let her move, those thick strong fingers, moved her soft hips, back on forth over his monster.

I told you, I got a big surprise for you Hina, but you slept so deep. Salman speak without noticing, a big palm moving all over her back.

"So he is that surprise Salman? I thought that Lassi was a surprise". Each word and gesture of Salman was pushing her doubts to darkest reality that the monster she bath with such a passion with her cunt was not his.

Her deep eyes go moist as and took her a while to gather courage for facing Yong Asher. No, It cannot be you, Ashar, no-way, her heart started praying.

She reluctantly glanced in Ashar's eyes with all shock and deep feel of hurt to confirm, If he has fucked her, but his charming face was as innocent as ever, soft brotherly kiss in her sharp eyed defy all her suspicions. She too now got confused, was it my Salman"? She asked herself knowing it was not him.

"You played a nice hand Ashar, but your deception won't work again little chap, it was only due to that intoxicating Lassi's effect that I lost this hand, you cannot repeat it".

Hina listen Salman saying this, throwing his card on table. Her erect nipple were resting over Ahsar's broad chest, her body again liked strong arms around wrapping her firmly. But she wanted to push him way, to beat him, as freshly fucked Lady in her cursed that whore, resurfacing her doubts.

In mix of emotions, Hina closed her eyes and tears drop over her cold cheeks and those burning fingers move to wipe them.

Suddenly she felt foot steps behind her and she froze realizing that there is a fourth person also in her apartment....!!

(Continued)