Hijabi Dominatrix with Strapons

Story Info
Saudi dominatrix strapons Haitian man in Ottawa.
2.8k words
3.2
15k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Today, I stop lying to myself and I admit what I am. My name is Steve Etienne, and I'm a big and tall Black man living in the Province of Ontario, Canada. I'm of Haitian descent and moved to Canada from the island of Haiti in the summer of 2002. Presently I study Law at Carleton University. I discovered the world of BDSM three years ago and I only recently admitted to myself that I am a submissive. You've got to understand that in my community, sexual differences aren't readily tolerated. I mean, if my friends knew I was into chicks with strap-on dildos, they would think I was a fruit for sure. They cannot accept a Black man who's into this shit. I'm just saying, that's the way they are in most Black communities.

Finding a woman who accepts me for who and what I am, now that's something I dream of. I was going out with this tall, beautiful young Black woman named Tatiana Fadun and I thought she was the one. The gal has an MBA from the University of Ottawa's Telfer Business School and she works for the Canadian government. I thought I hit the jackpot when she agreed to go out with me. Unfortunately, we weren't as compatible as I thought. Tatiana never had time for me, and she was also constantly bugging out about the differences between our cultures. The lovely Tatiana comes from the Republic of Congo and as I mentioned before, I was born and raised in the island of Haiti.

After living in Canada for ten years, I became a naturalized citizen. By then I had lost any trace of a foreign accent. I am twenty four years old. You'd never believe that I was born elsewhere. I love life in Canada. I think it's the most beautiful country in the world. I love its growing diversity and culture. The City of Toronto is my favorite place in the world but I chose to study at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa because there are too many distractions in T.O. Tatiana has been in Canada longer than I have but she still has an African mentality. Africans have this weird thing they do, man. They kind of look down on Black people from places like the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. Why? They consider us the unwanted of Africa because we're the descendants of slaves that got sold to the white people for plantations in the New World. Africans consider themselves superior to Afro-Caribbean people. And Tatiana was no exception. That and the fact that we weren't compatible in the bedroom led to the demise of our relationship. I guess Tatiana Fadun and I simply weren't meant to be. After our split, I was crestfallen, big-time.

A dilemma that many young Black men face today comes with our choices of mate in this life. A lot of today's young Black women think that Black guys aren't worth shit. They worship the ground that white males walk on and yet, they get mad when they see a Black male even talking with a white woman. Double standard much? Growing up, I always thought I would end up with a Black woman. A beautiful Black woman whom I would meet at school or at church, someone with the same values and goals. We'd get our college degrees, get good jobs, get hitched and raise a wonderful family. Oh, yeah. I envisioned the house in the suburbs, the son and daughter, and even the mangy dog. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be. I've never been lucky with Black women. Tatiana left me because she didn't find me exciting. The chick I dated before her, a Nigerian gal named Monique Adewale, left me for a white guy. Yeah, am I lucky or what?

I never really considered dating outside my race. I simply didn't consider myself the kind of Black man that White women would be into. They usually seem to be into Black guys who are larger than life. The alpha male type of Black guy. I'm not into sports or stuff of that nature. I like comic books. I read law books for fun. I love chess and video games. White girls seldom showed any interest in guys like me. To be honest, I was never really into them. Tatiana was gone, and so was Monique. From time to time I ran into them. Tatiana is dating a Congolese guy now. As for Monique, she's moved on to a new white guy. I guess she got bored of the old one. Whatever. As for me, I decided to stop worrying about relationships for a while.

I concentrated on work and school. All I wanted to do was focus on school and graduate. I had a year left in the bachelor of arts in law at Carleton University. Then I'd go to law school. Probably at the University of Ottawa or York University. They're among the best law schools in the region of Ontario. The University of Toronto has a good law school but it's expensive as hell, you know? Yeah, I was doing pretty good in my classes. I was ranked among the top five percent in the Law program. Not bad. If I could maintain it during my senior year, I'd be golden. It's too bad that Carleton University doesn't have a law school. I love Carleton but it's not as big as some of the other universities in the province. My hard work brought me a lot of personal satisfaction, but I basically had no sexual or romantic life.

One time, I came across this website online. It's all about the fetish lifestyle. There were millions of people on it. From all walks of life. Blacks. Whites. Asians. Hispanics. Aboriginals. Arabs. All faiths. Christians. Jews. Muslims. Pagans. Buddhists. Sikhs. Scientologists. Wow. I was amazed. I've always been into BDSM porn and now there was a social network for people into BDSM. Sounds good to me. I happily joined, and created a profile for myself. I didn't check out the site for a couple of days because I was busy with work and church, but when I came back, I had some greetings from two sources. The first greeting came from a Mistress who was with the fetish-oriented social website's welcoming committee. The second one came from someone calling herself Mistress Samirah.

Mistress Samirah's profile on the fetish social website was quite interesting. Judging by her pictures I thought she was Hispanic. She was tall, with light bronze skin, long curly Black hair and light brown eyes. The top half of her face was covered by a mask. I was wrong with my initial assumption. She was not Hispanic, she was Arab. In her query she asked me if I was looking for a dominatrix. I said yes, and got a reply right away. Mistress Samirah sent me a friend request, which I accepted. We began chatting. Like me, she lived in the City of Ottawa, and she was really experienced. Her profile was full of hot pictures. In most of them she was by herself, in lavish surroundings, wearing leather outfits and wielding whips and sex toys. In some of the other pictures, she was with other people, both men and women. Although their eyes were blurred, I noticed that most of her submissive types were dark-skinned men and women. I noticed a short and slim Tamil Indian guy, a butch-looking tattooed Chinese woman, a chubby Black woman and an Arab guy. Quite the diverse cast, that's for sure.

Mistress Samirah wasted no time. She told me that she had a thing for Black males and yearned to add one to her collection. I told her I was down for it. Mistress Samirah asked me for my phone number. I hesitated, then forwarded it to her. Eighty seconds later I got a call from her. The Mistress's voice was hot and sexy. Got me instantly hard. Mistress Samirah asked me a lot of questions during that first chat. I tried my best to be honest with her. We talked for ten minutes, then she asked me if I wanted to come over for a session Saturday. It was Friday. I said yes. She smiled and told me she'd call me in the morning to confirm. I went home that night feeling great. Saturday morning at exactly 11 : 17 A.M. I got a call from Mistress Samirah. She asked me to get my ass to a certain address in South Keys in exactly 60 minutes. I hastily showered, then caught the number 9 bus heading to Hurdman Station. I live in the Vanier area in the east end of Ottawa.

I showed up at the address in South Keys at 11 : 54 A.M. A full six minutes before I was supposed to be there. Who says Black folks can't be on time? I knocked on the door, and an Arab Mistress showed up wearing a long blue dress, a dark blue hijab and sunglasses. Dude, she had a hijab on and everything! What the fuck? I thought I must have the wrong house. The hijab-wearing Arab Mistress asked me if I was Steve117, and I froze. Holy shit! It was the woman from the fetish website! Mistress Samirah! She smiled and asked me to come in. I trembled slightly as I set foot inside the house. The place looked neat. I'm no real estate expert but it looked like money. Mistress Samirah led me to the living room, and we sat down opposite each other. She offered me a tea and I took it.

Mistress Samirah smiled, and told me that a lot of people were surprised by her appearance when they met her. She told me that she was a devout Muslim from the City of Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. She dabbled in BDSM ever since her husband Imran Mohammed, God rest his soul, perished in a plane accident four years ago. He left her a considerable fortune, and she lived alone. She never remarried. Wow. I didn't need to know all that but alright. Mistress Samirah asked me about myself. I scratched my head. Not much to tell. I'm a Carleton University law student. I'm Haitian. I go to a Haitian Adventist Church in downtown Ottawa. I am extremely curious about BDSM. And I'm now thinking about exploring relations with women of other races because I got lousy luck with Black women. They're not into me so I can't sit around waiting for them. Mistress Samirah chuckled as I said that. I smiled. Hey, it's true.

Mistress Samirah told me she couldn't help me with my dating issues but she could definitely help me with my curiosity about BDSM. I smiled. Grinning, she donned gloves then told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told, knowing this was most likely a test. Mistress Samirah smiled, and cooed softly, telling me that I did good. Then she told me to kiss her feet. Again, I obeyed without hesitation and without question. Mistress Samirah ordered me to get naked, and I took off my T-shirt and blue jeans. Then I resumed the position I was in. Face down and ass up before the lovely Saudi dominatrix. Mistress Samirah asked me if my ass was clean. I nodded. She grinned, then pulled something out of her voluminous robe. It was a wooden paddle, short and thick. Without a word, she began spanking my ass with it.

I yelped as Mistress Samirah proceeded to whoop my ass with the thick wooden paddle. Hot damn. It kind of hurt. She forgot to tell me the other side of the paddle was spiked. As I cried out in pain, the sadistic Saudi witch laughed. She chided me, telling me she thought Black men were tougher than that. Gritting my teeth, I willed myself to be silent. With her gloved hand, she reached under me and grabbed my cock and balls. At first she gently stroked me and massaged my privates, then she began squeezing them. I moaned in pain. What the fuck? Mistress Samirah laughed and told me she wanted to see my Black ass turn blue from the pain. I almost passed out before she let go of my nuts. Damn, that was intense. Too intense!

Mistress Samirah let me catch my breath, and I slumped on the floor. For a moment she was gone. When she came back, she was wearing some loose-fitting pajama-type pants and a T-shirt, with her hijab still firmly wrapped around her head. Oh, and she also wore a strap-on dildo. Stroking her toy menacingly, the Saudi dominatrix asked me if I was ready to get fucked. My mind said no but my body said yes. I assumed the position, spreading myself around for my mistress. She laughed, then came up behind me. Mistress Samirah told me to spread my ass cheeks and I did, spreading them with both hands. She applied some lubricant to my anus, then pressed her strap-on dildo against my asshole. Smacking my ass for good measure, Mistress Samirah told me to get my Black ass ready for an Arabian invasion. Just like the old days. As I whimpered in anticipation, she slowly pushed the dildo inside of me.

How to describe that first penetration? It hurt, it felt good, it was sweet, it was painful, it was intense. Everything I could ever hope for and more. For years I jerked off while watching videos of men getting fucked by dominant women with strap-on dildos online. And I yearned to be in those videos but I could never find a woman willing to take me on. The Black ladies I dated simply wouldn't know what to do with a big Black man who loved BDSM as much as I did. They could never accept me. They would think I was weird, or less than a man. Mistress Samirah didn't care about any of that. And she told me as much later. For now, she smacked my ass and worked her dildo into my asshole, stopping every few inches to ask me if I was okay. I gave her the green light, begging her to fuck my ass harder with her strap-on dildo.

You've got to understand that I dreamed of this for years, and to have it finally happen when it was totally unexpected, now that was really something. Mistress Samirah let me have it, flogging me, raking her nails on my back, spitting on me and berating me while sodomizing me with her strap-on dildo. At some point she flipped me on my back. Raising my legs in the air with her strong hands, she looked me straight in the eye as she plunged her strap-on dildo right back into my asshole. That's when I beheld my Saudi dominatrix in all of her glory. A hijab-wearing woman from Saudi Arabia, banging my Black ass with her dildo, swearing at me in Arabic and English. Hot damn. This was a dream come true. I heard myself shout my thanks to her for owning my ass. Smiling, she twisted my cock with her hand, sending a jolt of pain mixed with pleasure throughout my body. Her way of reminding me who's truly in charge. Mistress Samirah fucked me until finally I lay exhausted, my body covered with sweat and cum, my mind a complete bank. I felt low, totally abased, but more alive than ever before. Confusing, eh?

Mistress Samirah allowed me to take a shower, then I left. She told me that our entire session had been recorded by cameras which she placed throughout the house. When she said that, I was a tad bit worried. I love BDSM and everything but I still have my school, my church and my family. Can't have them find out what I'm into. They just wouldn't understand. As if reading my mind, Mistress Samirah told me that my eyes would be blurred from the photos and video, just like all the pictures on her personal dominatrix website, and the ones on the fetish social network website. I breathed in relief, and thanked her for a wonderful time. I asked when I might see her again. Glaring at me, she told me that she was the mistress and I was the slave. I had no right to make any requests. She'd see me when she felt like it. End of story. I nodded, bowed respectfully, then left. I walked to the bus stop. Hot damn. I feel so alive! I can't wait to do this again. I've just had my first strap-on fuck session. And I think I'm addicted!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers