Hike with Me

Story Info
Hiking has never been so much fun before...
2.1k words
4.03
14.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'm hiking through the trail off Mount Sunapee. I had received a text from you to meet me at the mountain. And once I got to the parking lot, I received another from you telling me to start climbing. I'm not exactly dressed for a hike in the woods, booty butt shorts, sneakers, white see through tee shirt that shows off my dark red lacey bra. So I grab water from my bag and start in on the trail that you told me to take.

I get about thirty minutes into my hike and I receive another text from you. You tell me to look at the birch trees on the path, you've tagged a private trail with a piece of rope. I find the starting tree and it's off the trail quite a ways. So I follow the trail you've left for me to follow. After a few dozen trees the rope trail stops. I stop instantly and check my phone.

No new message from you. I call out to you, seeing if you are near by. All I hear are birds and crickets. I start to get a little nervous. Unsure as to why you have lured me out in the woods. I look around and still don't see you around. I hear tree branches snapping behind me. I turn around and see you there.

You look at me and smile. You compliment me on my swift climb. I smile at you and kneel down to the ground, bowing my head as I await your further instruction. You walk towards me and then pause right in front of me. I can see your shoes are just a few inches from my knees. I don't dare look up just yet. My pulse quickening as I wait. You walk around me and stop at my back side. I feel you grab my pony tail and pull me up to my feet, not facing you but looking out into the woods. I moan. My pulse beating even faster, you know how I get when my hair gets pulled.

You whisper in my ear that we are alone and no one can hear us. No matter when happens no one will hear us. I shiver and goosebumps erupt all over my body, all over my body, reminding me that I'm wear a lace bra. You grab my shoulders and apply pressure, the kind of pressure to remind me that you are in charge and I am at your disposal, your whim, and your mercy.

I start to slip into my happy place when your command whips me back to reality. Your command to turn around slowly and offer up my wrists. I do as you command, offering you my wrists, finally looking at you. You give me that smile that makes me get all hot and bothered inside. I gulp, only guessing at what you could have planned. You take some rope and tie my wrists together and start to lead me to a very large tree. This tree is wider than me and has a lot of branches. You turn me around so that my back is up against the tree. You throw the slack of rope over a branch and pull. My arms immediately being pulled above my head.

You tie the rope off so that you don't have to hold on to it. I pull on the rope, testing the rope, making sure I am as secure as you think I am. And go figure, I am stuck, just as you would have it. You turn away from me and start taking things out of your pack. More rope. A flogger. A crop. A knife. Ice. I start to get nervous because I have no idea what you could possibly be thinking.

You pick up the knife and start to walk toward me. I back up until I hit the tree. You tell me to be calm. Your voice reminding me that I trust you. I nod and relax. You run your hand down my arm. You bring the knife up to my shirt, barely touching my shirt with the blade. You look at me and tell me that I'm over-dressed. I can only nod in agreement with you. You take your knife and start to tear my shirt. Slowly revealing the bra that you like so much.

You continue to cut away at my shirt until it lays before you on the ground in shreds at your feet. Standing before you in just my sneakers, my bra, booty shorts, and matching thong that you don't know that I'm wearing. You thank me for my trust in you. You grab me by the throat and give a squeeze, knowing how much I get turned on by your control over me and how much I enjoy being tortured slowly. I moan. Unable to do anything and not wanting to do anything.

You throw the knife to the ground. You run your hands over my soft exposed skin. And you grip the top of my shorts. You ask me what I want you to do next. I ask you to take them off, to touch me wherever you desire. You look at me with that look, the look saying that is the not right answer. So I beg. I beg for you to take them off. You smile and unbutton my shorts. You slide your hand underneath my lace thong, sliding your hand further to the heat growing between my legs. You feel that I'm wet and ready for more.

You take your hand out from under my short and unzip them. You pull them down off my hips and they fall to the ground. You instruct me to step out of my shorts and I comply. I stand before you in just my bra, thong, and sneakers. You kneel down at my feet and start to untie my sneakers. I kick my shoes off to the side, revealing that my toes have been painted the same color red.

You rise and run your hands up my legs. I shiver from your gentle touch, knowing that you are just doing this as part of a slow torture. You spin me around, exposing my back side, facing me towards the tree. I hear you walk away from me. I glance briefly over my shoulder and see that you have returned to the items that you took out of your pack. You catch me watching you and you tell me to turn around and close my eyes. Anticipation fills me and I do as you say. Good girl, you say before you return to me.

You grab my right ankle, and pull it away from my left, creating a wide stance. You tie more rope around my ankle. You pull the rope and my ankle goes with it. You straighten my leg to a comfortable stance and walk around the tree. You bring the slack of the rope with you and use it to tie my left ankle. After you have secured my ankles, I try moving, testing the binding and failing, unable to move. You chuckle and make a comment about how you have snagged and trapped a little pixie.

You lean your body against my back side, hands wandering, caressing, pinching and digging into at random places. You run your hand down my back side and rest it lightly on my ass. I take a deep breath, wishing you would stop this torture. I shift ever so slightly and you spank my ass hard. Stop squirming little pixie, I'm having fun my way, you whisper in my ear. I freeze. I don't dare think about what you might do if I disobey you.

My ass is still stinging with delight. I can feel the heat of where your hand was. I here you chuckle and you go back to the items on the ground. You instruct me to hold still. To take what you give me. And if I'm good, I'll get a treat. I giggle with excitement. Treats are rarely given, especially by you I think to myself. And then stinging mixed with tingles and heat strike my lower back. It's when I realized that you picked up the flogger. I moan, enjoying all the sensations.

You ask me a question, I didn't hear you, and another strike hits my inner thigh. This one more stinging and less tingle and more heat. The riding crop. Oh how I love to be tortured, to be beaten and given so much attention. You ask the question again, you ask if I want more. I whisper yes, softly, barely able to make a coherent thought. Louder, you say. You must not have heard me answer because the riding crop strikes again on my inner thigh, send more sensations. I moan, gasp, and start begging for more. You chuckle and tell me that I'm a good little pixie for answering your question.

You continue your torture , back and forth between flogger and crop. Keeping me on my toes. Heat and tingles exploding all across my back side. I feel myself slipping to that place deep down, that place that only certain people have come to show me exists, that place that knows that this is what I need and to not be afraid of it. I feel myself getting all warm and fuzzy, the heat and wetness between my legs increasing with each dance of the flogger and crop.

After what seems like an endless amount of time, you drop the flogger and crop back into your pack. You walk over and run your fingertips over the redness and welts that you created. Such a pretty work of art pixie, you did very well, a treat is in store for you, keep your eyes closed you say. I'm so speechless that all I can do is nod. I feel you untying my ankles and flexing my knees, making sure that I can still stand. You reach up to the rope tied above holder my arms and lower it just slightly, giving my arms a chance to get some circulation.

I keep my eyes closed, unknowing to what you have planned. You reposition my arms above my head, but not as high as before. You lean into my back, heat and stinging tingles explode all over again. You laugh. You grip my ponytail and tilt my head back slightly, bringing me slowly back to reality. You might want to brace yourself pixie, this is not going to be gentle, you words barely registering in my mind.

I hear you unzip your pants. Still not understanding of what is going on. You put your hands on my hips and I can feel your erection at my entrance. You can feel my heat and wetness, telling you to take me. You lean forward and ask if I'm ready. I reply with a shaky nod, anticipation of this has made me even more turned on. And in one quick motion I feel your cock barried deep into my pussy. I hear you groan, the fact that I'm so tight and wet, knowing that it has been almost three years since I last had sex is making me want more. You pause for just a moment, allowing my body to get accustomed to your cock. You lean forward and whisper, shall I continue?

I don't hesitate in a response, instead I beg for more. I plead for you to continue and to end my torture. And you start off slow, building up a slow rhythm. Building the up my orgasm ever so slowly. You make comments about how I'm not allowed to climax just yet, how you want to savor this, how you don't want me torture to end just yet. And so I don't climax. Every time I get close, you slow the rhythm back down. You push me so close to the edge and then pull me back. Over and over, until I'm begging for my climax.

And when you finally allow me to, when you finally give me permission, you unleash a furious speed. Hard, deep, and fast, making sure that you aren't just pushing my body, but pushing my mind until I'm covered in sweat, my body practically spasming as your hand keep me firmly nestled on your cock. And finally you climax, thrusting hard and deep as I finish my spasm. You stay barried inside me for a minute, unable to move. And all you can say to me, I knew you would like your treat.