Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd almost forgotten about Anne and John as I moved further up and shared another kiss, deep and slow, with Sandy. "Damn, that was wondrous!" she sighed, lying back, spent for the moment.

"I TOLD you that you were great at that!" Anne said to me, cheerily. I looked over and she still had John's big thing in her hand, but they'd apparently stopped long enough to watch Sandy have her orgasms.

"Maybe some of the same for you?" John offered, maneuvering Anne into the same position Sandy'd been in - on her back, his arms under her thighs as his face neared her trimmed bush.

"Mmm . . . Steve?" Anne looked at me, continuing to get my agreement at each step. Why she'd need my agreement when she'd had John's cock down her throat was beyond me, but I nodded, and she lay back, closing her eyes as Steve started nuzzling her. Sandy rolled over to watch as well, and I spooned her from behind, my cock fitted between her cheeks, my free hand stroking her breasts.

Steve seemed to be doing an enthusiastic job of things, while we couldn't tell just what, of course, his face now plastered into Anne's cunt. Anne moaned and squirmed some, and I thought she was about to come after a few minutes, but then could tell that she just wasn't getting up sexually high enough.

Whether it was his technique or her nervousness or what, we didn't know, but I'll have to admit I was feeling pretty good, having accomplished with his wife what he didn't seem to be able to do for mine. Finally, Anne gently pulled him up to her and said, "That was fine, Steve. I guess I'm just too nervous tonight." And with that, she reached down and resumed stroking his rod, which had gotten about half soft either from neglect, or his not being into cunnilingus, or disappointment at her reactions?

"Let's finish this at least," Anne said, scrunching back down between his legs as he shifted onto his back again.

"And let's get this going," Sandy said to me, nudging me back to the same position.

Now both wives were on their knees between their non-husbands' legs, and both guys had full-on erections - mine had never waned, this being new and delicious to me throughout.

Steve's was still bigger, I had to admit, and I watched it in Anne's hand wishing I could give her a bit more size myself. To her credit, I suppose, Sandy never indicated any disappointment with my member, and she seemed set on making this as memorable experience for me as she seemed to have just had herself.

I briefly considered if this were going to become some sort of race, the girls trying to get her "victim" off before the other, but if that was in their minds, it wasn't in their techniques. Sandy took her time, and I decided not to worry about Anne and Steve, but just to enjoy and appreciate. Sandy started at my balls, gently weighing each one, then rolling the two in her hand as she watched intently. My dick was twitching as she did this, and my hips were rising, trying to get more contact from whatever sources she offered, be it hand, mouth, breast, or just skin to rub against. I think she was enjoying my frustration, from her smile as she continued to make not much progress at all toward my desired end.

Then, shifting, she sat cross-legged, my legs astride and raised by her hips, giving her easy access with both hands. With her left, she kept fondling my grateful testicles. With her right, she encircled the base of my cock with her thumb and middle finger, and started to stroke it up and down, then added fingers until she was fisting me. I was dry and wanted lubrication, as good as her dry hand felt, and she must have known that, as then she dipped her fingers into her snatch, coating them in her juices, and returning to the shaft. The change was glorious, and I couldn't stifle a gasp of pleasure. She was providing plenty of fluid to get the job done, and just the right stimulation, slowly and with just enough squeezing pressure, all the way down the shaft to the base, then excruciatingly slowly back up to the top, pausing to use her thumb to spread my own precum fluid at the tip while her finger massaged my frenulum, and then continuing upwards until nothing was encased, just the tip pressing at the little finger end of her fist, and then down again. I knew this was the hand job of a woman who truly was curious about and who appreciated men's equipment, and I could sense that she was measuring my responses, as I had hers earlier, to give her guidance on what next.

Next, she scooted back a bit and demonstrated that either she'd taken yoga or didn't need to, as she bent and lowered her mouth toward my cock. Looking back up at me, she let a stream of saliva drool from her mouth onto the head of my yearning cock, then stroking it along the shaft. She gave a quick smile of satisfaction at my hip jerk reaction, then lowered her head further, and sucked my cock all the way down to the base in one slow but determined stroke.

Up and off, she grinned, "Like that, eh?" and went back to it, now not wasting time, at last, but pressing me toward my own coming. As she went down and up, I felt something sort of fluttering about, intensifying the strokes. It didn't take long, the slower pace earlier having primed me to the very edge. In a moment or two - I was just starting to figure out just what her tongue and lips were doing that felt so good, when I felt the deep burning blast build, as she quickened her pace just a bit, squeezed my balls just short of pain, and gripped my cock as it went in and out of her mouth.

I blasted, sure enough, shooting again and again into her mouth as she sucked enthusiastically, bent over, her hair flowing over my groin, obliterating my sight, but that was ok, considering all I was able to feel without sight, smell, hearing or taste being involved. Finally, I finished, and after a couple more minutes, she stopped sucking, my cock deflated for the most part, and crawled up to me, pressing her breasts against my chest and seeking out my lips. I could taste what I presumed was me in her mouth, although it was apparent she'd swallowed as I came. We kissed, deeply and then sweetly, and finally turned to see the couple next to us. Anne and John were just watching, she still between his legs but not with his cock in her mouth anymore. In fact, his cock was softened as well, and glistening. I'd missed his coming, it seemed, being wrapped up in my own.

Anne and Sandy exchanged looks, then as if cued, switched over, Anne taking Sandy's place and Sandy lying on top of her husband, and we marrieds kissed each other a welcome back. I could taste something in Anne's lips that I knew wasn't quite the same as I had on Sandy's and knew she'd blown John to completion while I was disconcerted. Enjoyable as that was to see start, I was a bit disappointed I didn't get to watch to conclusion, but also knew I wouldn't trade the time with Sandy for all the views of Anne with John that I could imagine. If there had been any doubt, I knew I wasn't about to reject Anne on account of her actions - in fact, I knew I wanted to welcome her if I expected or wanted this to continue or be done again. And so I did, wrapping her in my arms as we kissed, so, so I did.

More happened that night, but this has gone long enough for now. Cheers, let me know if you're interested in finding out just how far things went with John and Sandy that night, or thereafter.