Hikers Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued recount of 2 couples discovering fun in the mountains.
5.7k words
4.42
23.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

Continuing our hiking-inspired adventure. To recap the earlier story, not titled Chapter 1, & in the Erotic Couplings Category - who knew there would be a Chapter 2 at that time? - I'd recommend you read that first. If you choose not to, or need a reminder, I'm Steve, dark hair in my early 50s, fortunate that blonde wife Anne still puts up with me after raising kids and such. We enjoy camping and especially did so one day in TN, near the NC border, where we encountered other hikers John and Sandy on an otherwise deserted trail. There's a lot more to it, but we ended up agreeing to soft play only, then consider. This picks up in the post-orgasmic leisure of that experience, something new for each of us at the time.

*****

After some moments, not sure how many, of lying there in the post-sex haze with Anne curled up, her head on my shoulder next to John and Sandy in a similar posture next to us in the big loft bed, Anne nudged me, "So, what now?" she whispered.

"I dunno, you want to get out of here so we can figure all this out on our own?"

"Yeah, I think so," she answered.

Rousting up, I told our new friends, "Hey, that was great, but we think we need some time on our own to think, so if it's ok we'll just let ourselves out and get back to our camp. John gave me his cell phone number, and we know where you're staying, so we'll get in touch tomorrow."

"You ok?" I asked Anne as we left the house, having redressed.

"I think so, but I'm wondering about you," she answered, quietly, as we got in the car, closed the doors, and maneuvered our way out of their driveway and back down to the road leading to our campground.

Once we were finally on the main road, I answered, "I'm thinking I'm ok with the whole thing. You were amazing back there - gorgeous as always. No wonder John had the hots for you from the outset. I'll admit when we got going, I was wondering if I'd be able to handle stuff like what we got into, but - and I'm not just saying this - seeing you with him was a turn-on for me as well as for him. Somehow, his erection corroborated my good fortune that you'd be leaving with me, and your being comfortable enough with me to get things going with him while I was there was similar. I know that doesn't sound rational, but that's what I was thinking."

She took that in, then replied, "Yeah, there's something of that, but I'll have to admit, I was so self-conscious I didn't really open up with him. I didn't come, although he was pretty good with his tongue, and I knew that if it was your tongue doing the same thing, I'd have been coming all over the place. I was also jealous, at least some, of Sandy. She's so free and open, and sexy, and has those big breasts that I know you were focused on on the trail and got to handle at the house."

"Well, I admit they're bigger, but no way they're nearly as sexy as yours. That was an interesting thing to be able to do, and I enjoyed it for sure, but for me, yours have always been about perfect, and nothing in another size or shape or color could top them. But speaking of big, John's got me outsized, you'll admit. How was it dealing with that?"

"Oh, maybe a little, but he's not so big that it would make a difference. Like you, it was interesting to see and touch - ok, and taste - but I'm not in the market to trade."

"Not in the market even temporarily?" I asked.

"Oh, I get it. Well, ok, make that not in the market to trade permanently. Besides, now that I didn't come with him, he may not be interested in me anymore."

"Fat chance - more like you're that much more of a challenge, I'd guess." I offered. "But you'd be interested in a temporary trade, more like a borrowing for a time?"

"I don't know. I really don't, Steve. It's still been what, an hour or two since this whole thing started? At least give me a night's sleep, ok?"

"Oh, absolutely - sorry, didn't mean to seem like I was pressing."

"But," she said as we pulled into the campground and parked, seeing our tent and campsite looking exactly the way they had, unchanged, as opposed to us, I feared.

"But what?" I asked as we zipped open the tent.

"But I think I'll need some special attention to get to sleep - I'm a little wound up and haven't gotten that tension relieved . . . "

"Ah, you're right! Sorry again, I forgot you sort of got stranded. Let's get our teeth brushed and such, and when we get back to the tent, I guarantee we'll attend to that!"

"Mmmm," was all she could say as I wrapped her in my arms, kissed her deeply, grabbed our respective kits, and took her hand as we walked toward the bath house.

Once we got back to the tent, I thanked our good judgment for the umpeenth time that we got a tent bigger than we needed, one that let us stand and let us have an inflatable queen mattress in it and thus was suitable to what I had in mind. Tasting her peppermint toothpaste lips and tongue had me hardening again, and pulling off her clothes piece by piece soon had her lying nude on the mattress, the light from the moon enough to make her visible without any lanterns or flashlights needed. I stripped off quickly and resumed where John had left off, tasting her, reminding myself of the familiarity of it, licking and nibbling where I knew John had not an hour previously, but also knowing just what worked best and fastest for her, and I wanted fast for her this time. Sucking her clitoris into my mouth, I lashed it with my tongue, one of my hands grasping her left buttock while the other reached up and kneaded her right breast and nipple. Her hands were in my hair, and only for what I'd guess was a minute, maybe two, when I could sense her faster breathing, her hips starting their dance, and then like a spring, her orgasm rose and burst forth, as she whole body quaked through it. She's never been very vocal, so there was no screaming, nothing to disturb other campsites, all of which were darkened by the time we'd returned, but she was coming, that was for sure, and I stayed with her until she'd come again, a second time, without pause.

Then, crawling up, I pushed forward, knowing just where she and I joined, my cock finding her vagina slick with a mix of her juices and my saliva, and welcoming. Sliding all the way in in one stroke, I elicited a soft groan from her, and felt her heels rise to dig into my upper thighs as her arms wrapped around my neck. I supported myself on my elbows and leaned up enough to look down at her, loving the look of her breasts, the nipples hardened, the swell of them so familiar. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Thanks, I needed that!" she said, smiling.

"Yeah, I needed for you to have that, too," I said.

"And now, I'm beat, so you finish off there, Mr. Hard Again, and I'll just watch the ceiling and do my marital duty if I don't fall asleep first."

I knew she was joking, but I really didn't need to finish off. I'm one of those guys who takes a good while the first time, is rarely, rarely ever up for a second, and doesn't feel the frustration of not coming, at least not every time.

"I'd rather just cuddle you to sleep if that's ok," I said, nudging her onto her left side, and re-inserting myself into her from behind cradling her breast in one hand, a hip in the other.

"Oh, that's nice," she murmured, as sleep crept up and overtook her. I stayed in her for a while, then slipped out, rolled onto my back, and was soon asleep.

-------------

The next morning came damned early - all that nature and stuff, with the dawn increasing the light in the tent at about 6 a.m. I tried to sleep more, but it wasn't working, plus, I needed to relieve myself. The bath house was about 50 yards away, the trees much nearer, but it being a family campground and all, I figured I'd better be proper. I sat up, tugged on some camp shorts commando, grabbed a t-shirt plus a towel and my shaving kit as quietly as I could, picked up my sandals, and slowly, ever so slowly, tried to quietly open the zipper. Tents, you may be interested to know, have the noisiest zippers around, and sure enough, Anne woke as well, a bit groggy but awake.

"Sorry, babe, don't mind me - I'll be back in a bit," I said quietly as I made it out of the tent. Donning the t-shirt and sandals, I made my way to the bath house. A shower, shave and associated procedures later, I was wide awake, clean, and remarkably clear-headed, considering I couldn't really track just how much we'd had to drink the previous night. The details, though, came clear as I showered and remembered Sandy's breasts and taste, her appreciative responses, our all getting along as people as well as mutual sex toys, and our promise to work through things and call them back. Ah, and then the memories of Anne playing with John's erection came through in technicolor, and my dick started rising to the occasion.

Hmmm... I thought. I can think of Sandy and enjoy it, but I think of Anne jacking John and it gets me hard? Gonna have to work through that, for sure.

When I got back to the tent, Sandy wasn't there, and I figured she'd followed me down to the bath house. First making water for coffee (yes, I just do instant at camp, and she drinks tea anyway), I had a cup ready for each of us when she returned, looking fresh-scrubbed and lovely in her camp shorts, her breasts swinging a bit, tantalizing, beneath the cotton top with the string straps and scoop neck.

"Hey, you look great!" I said, handing her the cup of tea and kissing her, my free hand copping a feel since it was there, after all.

"Mmm . . . thanks, so do you," she replied and returned the favor, cupping my balls for just a moment, probably confirming I was commando as well as to remind me whose were whose, as in mine were hers.

I pulled out a couple of muffins from the car cupboard, and we ate in silence, each checking emails on our phones and such. I wasn't quite sure how to open the conversation, not wanting to seem like that was all that was on my mind but not wanting to avoid the obvious either.

Finally, I went ahead, "So, your thoughts about last night, and about any next steps?"

"Oh, I've got to go first?"

"Not really, but one of us has to - do you want me to?"

"Yeah, you go first."

"OK," I took a breath, and continued, "First off, I think it was a great memory for me, and I hope for you. I loved watching you, especially. I'm also turned on by the prospect of repeating it, but with full engagement, so to speak, on all parts. I'd love to see John fucking you, and I'd love to see you relax into it enough to really, really enjoy it, knowing that I love you and that I'm right there and that your pleasure will be what turns me on more than anything else in the room. I did feel some initial pangs of jealousy when I saw you with John, and I'm certainly envious of his larger size. But mostly I'm fascinated by the thoughts of you with him, and I'd love to see and hear you in the throes of orgasm with him. I'll also admit that I'd like to experience Sandy, and I'll also admit while we're at it, that I'd like for you and Sandy to mingle a bit, as it were, but that would be up to you two. Finally, I think that this weekend, even if it turns out spectacularly, should be something we either don't repeat, or maybe repeat once a year or something. I don't want to become a "lifestyle" follower or start going to parties or see you with more than one other man at a time, and I'd want to make that clear to them so we're all on the same page from the outset. I think that about covers it."

"Yeah, I think that does," she said, apparently deep in thought about the whole thing.

"And you?"

"Well," she began, "From what I remember, and there are some vague-to-blank spots there, I'll admit, everyone enjoyed it in their own way. I was the uptight one, obviously, not coming, and you know that's not usual for me. It was fun in a way, and like you, I'm envious of Sandy's boobs despite your loving mine the way they are. As far as John's dick goes, I doubt I'll be able to tell the difference in size, but I would sort of like to check out what moves and responses he makes and has. Mostly, I guess, I'm worried about us. I'm glad you're not wanting to change our life, regardless of what happens, but I'll admit this is something that comes rife with risk, and I'm still a little leery of your getting jealous, not at the scene, but later, and regretting it then, and then what? I do feel safe with them - they've been very patient and accommodating, and we know who each other are, so the danger element is taken care of already.

"So, all considered, I think I'm up for getting back with them, but only if you're really, really sure you'll be ok with me being with another guy, and right in front of you at that."

"I take it you don't think that will apply later on to my being with Sandy?"

"No, I've thought about it, and I think it's really a guy thing that would be the problem. I'm not really excited about the prospect of your finding out just how good someone as gorgeous as she is, but I think it'll be like watching porn, and I admit that watching humans fuck is a turn-on. And, like you, I think I'll take some pleasure in watching the man I love being pleasured."

"OK, then," I said, greatly relieved, and lifting my coffee cup to her in a toast, "We'll do it, and we'll have the most fun we can, and I'll love you forever - but I was going to do that anyway!"

"To fun," she said, looking a bit dubious, but willing. And we toasted. As we did, I looked into her eyes, and she into mine, and we smiled and simultaneously raised an eyebrow as if to say, "we're in it now, but we're in it together!"

"I'll send them a text," I said, and did so, showing it to Anne before sending it. It said: "Thanks for last night. We've talked things over and would love to get together again this evening, if you're in agreement. Cheers, Steve and Anne."

By that time, it was only about 7:30, and I didn't expect a response back anytime soon. Nothing like a big bed in a warm place to lead to sleeping in, and nothing like tenting to get one going early.

The rest of the morning, we strolled into the village and browsed around. I think neither of us wanted to get exhausted on the trail when we expected exhaustion of another kind, and good reason to keep our strength up. At about 1030, my phone beeped at me, and I saw we had a text back.

"Great," it read, "Steaks on the barby at our place at about 5?"

"Perfect," I texted back. "We'll bring groceries and wine?"

"Plenty of wine here, but thanks for groceries - see you then!" he replied.

OK, so there we were - 5 or so hours to kill, and both of us antsy as hell about it. We did the grocery shopping, knowing there was nothing much in the village, so driving the half hour to the next actual town and finding a remarkably good selection of steaks and fresh vegetables at the market there.

Back to the campsite with the groceries in the cooler in back, we decided to try to rest, and so we sacked out, actually sacked on that blow-up mattress, lying there listening to the somewhat distant sounds of kids playing, the occasional vehicle passing by. We started off holding hands, just drifting on our own. I don't know just how we did it, but we both did sleep after a while, napping a good hour or so during the several we had to kill. Finally, we rousted, showered, (shaved again, for me) and dressed, Anne smelling great thanks to some body cream she uses, and me just clean - never occurred to me to bring anything like cologne on the trip, and suspecting Sandy wouldn't mind its lack. While we were dressing in the tent, I noticed Anne had shaved her pussy. That was something she'd done once, way back, but it made it clear it was going to be a special night in her view.

"Whoa, that's new!" I said, cupping her crotch with my hand. She was naked at the time, just getting ready to pull on a pair of pretty sheer bikini panties (she knows I like to undress her, and that I love those panties that are just sheer enough to see through while not being confused by a bunch or lace, so she came prepared). I slipped a finger along her crease and sure enough, there was liquid there I knew wasn't from the shower. "Is that for me, or for John?"

"Maybe for you both!" she giggled as I stroked her. "I saw that you seemed to like Sandy this way, and since she is shaved, I figured John prefers that as well."

I was similarly naked, and the feel and look of her bareness was having its effect on me already. "Looks like I'm not alone in looking forward to sharing something!" she laughed.

"Yeah, and I popped one of those free sample pills the doc gave me a couple of months back, the good for a day kind - never know when I might need some stamina or whatever."

"You worried? You've never used them with me, have you?"

"Other than that one time when we both knew about it, right when I first got them - the time we worried about the 4 hour thing, gladly unnecessarily - no, thanks mostly to you! And no, I'm not really worried, just wanting not to disappoint."

"It sounds like they're going to get better from us than we usually get ourselves. Is that a problem?"

"And you're not going to think I'm cheating on you somehow? I'm obviously a little worried about that, you know."

"Yeah, I know, but to me this is going to be sharing, not sneaking away, not cheating. You're going to be sharing your pleasure with me, and I hope you'll take mine in the vein."

"OK, that's the best reasoning I've heard yet for fucking someone other than your spouse! Let's go before I come to my senses!"

And with that, we forced ourselves to finish dressing, and headed out, finding the cabin again without any problem. Anne wore a decent barely above the knee khaki skirt with a light blue spaghetti strap tank top, one of the ones I like without a shelf bra that lets the breast self-identify and the nipple be apparent if it chooses. I went with black camp shorts, commando, and a loose safari-style shirt (thinking both would be easy to get out of when the time came, as I suspected she had considered as well).

John and Sandy were waiting on the porch to welcome us, each with a glass in hand. We parked and waved as they put down the beverages and came down the steps. Hugs and greetings all around followed, and it was only a bit tense, mostly just friends getting back together, I sensed. They had dressed pretty much as our mirrors, with John in a men's tank top that showed off his nice upper body definition (while admitting to his slight paunch, I thought, probably with some satisfaction - he looked damn good for a guy his age, but didn't look 25, to my relief), while Sandy had on a loose short sleeve button-up shirt that I quickly noted let her breasts swing beneath, in that inimitable way breasts do, getting us males to pay attention better than any come-ons I can think of. John was similarly in shorts, Sandy in a denim skirt that was below her knees but that was button-up-the-front, with the buttons undone enough to show more tantalizing leg as she might allow. All four of us wore sandals, another good choice for shedding, I noted.

I grabbed the groceries out of the cooler as Anne and Sandy headed back up. John came up to me as I was closing the rear hatch, "We're really glad you two decided to come back," he started. "We are both all for this, and you were right in both of us taking our times to make sure we were ok with what I think we'll get into later tonight."

"Yeah, we needed a break, too. Anne's still a bit tentative, maybe, maybe not. I'm glad we've gotten along so well we can even consider this, but we do want to make it a one-time, or at least a very rare, occasion. Is that ok, if everything goes great and we still don't want to get together again right away?"

"Hmm... Sure, I guess."

"We're just not wanting to get into a lifestyle thing. This will be special, and like last night, will require some digesting, so we want to make no further commitments, and we don't want to offend so needed to get that up front."

romancer
romancer
395 Followers
12