Hiking Hi-jinks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... your nice and warm" You whispered in his ear, laying down on your side facing him, and resting your arms on his chest. Your breasts rubbing against his shoulders with each breath and wondering what effect it was having on him lower down.

Testing the water, you let a breast slip out of your top and rub a nipple against his arm for a split-second before jumping and pulling up your top.

"Oops, hard to keep these in sometimes." You said smiling wickedly and looking for a reaction.

A slight tenting effect in the sleeping bag told you it had its desired effect. Pressing farther you reached down and pressed a hand to his chest. "Wow Greg, your really solid. Are all your muscles this hard?" You asked.

Greg's breathing was becoming heavier but he managed to answer my question, "Most likely I keep myself in good shape, you can test it out for yourself if you want." He offered.

Accepting the offer, letting your hands run over his lean hard body. Probing his shoulders then down his chest to his abs, as if testing to see if you could find a soft spot. Then you slipped your hand down his shorts and grabbed hold of his cock It was already nice and hard, either my teasing had worked or maybe he had just been rock hard this whole time.

Holding it in my hand i whispered sultry into his ear. "Mmm... look what i found, you know Greg, i'm not wearing any underwear right now."

Greg let out a gasp and his cock swelled even more in my hand, it felt ready to burst right there.

"I want it Greg, right now. I want you to stick it inside of me and fuck as hard as you can till you cum in me." You demanded, voicing you need in a dominate commanding tone.

Pulling him by the shaft, you pulled him onto his side and rolled over, back facing him in and pressing your ass against his hips. Not letting go of his dick you guided it to your wet pussy lips and push back slipping the head in slicking it wet with your juices.

"Now fuck me." You command.

"Yes ma'am" and he gave it to you.

Filling you, and the craving need for a good cock. His throbbing member pulsing in rhythm to his thrusts so that when he is deep inside your tight hole, its walls could feel the veins pumping blood through his hard lust powered muscle.

"Keep fucking, and don't you dare slow down." You order desperate to keep this feeling going.

His lean body pumping you in the confines of the sleeping bag. Getting an idea you squeeze your legs together and tighten your pussy, so that you create the most resistance possible for the fleshy intruder.

Revealing in the feeling of it sliding into you despite all the resistance. Pleasure washing through you as you climax and the ripples are mixed with as sudden warmth as Greg climaxes deep inside you.

Pulling out, and looking tired for the first time this weekend Greg lets out a deep breath and muttered, "holy shit that was great."

"Not so fast you, i'm not done with you yet." you grin wickedly and with that you push him down onto his back again and go to town on his semi hard shaft. Taking it deep into your mouth, sucking and teasing with your tongue, tasting yourself and his cum.

The flavors blend so well you reach down and stick two fingers into your cream filled pussy to get a better taste. The sight of which must have been very hot because, as you licked your lips his cock was already jerking back to life.

Pushing him forward, into a sitting position you climb onto his lap facing him, wrapping your legs around his hips and letting your bare dripping pussy rest an inch above him. Pulling your breasts out of your tank top and bringing a hard nipples to his eye-line.

Letting him suck and play with them quickly revives the swollen member. The tip of the head brushing against your ass sends a wild desire coursing over you. Grinning feral, you bounce in his lap letting the head of his cock press against your tight asshole. Then lifting up and turning around, you go down onto hands and knees and pull your cheeks apart and give him a good view.

"Time to fuck my ass Greg" You smile at him in the dark.

Turning back you see his face masked with lust, He mounts you easing himself into your tight ass. Thankfully the thick shaft is still nice and slick from the recent fucking, at halfway you can't believe how deeply its inside you.

Relaxing and ignoring the discomfort, you ease it further until you feel him bottom out. He fucks you slowly at first, and the pain slowly turns to pleasure as he slowly fucks you from behind. Then picking up the pace you start to lose focus, letting yourself get fucked and feeling an orgasm build.

Greg finally takes some initiative and spanks you, overloading your senses, and firing off the orgasm. You almost fall forward and your chest and head lean against the ground as your tired body gives out supporting your weight. As the raw pleasure washes over you, he picks up the pace and roughly pounding you from behind, dimly in your mind you can hear the soft smack of flesh as your hips slam against each other.

In this state, your body has climaxed itself so much that your hypersensitive and the rough pounding is more than enough to send a wave of small orgasms racking through you. Until finally Greg's amazing stamina finally runs out and he withdraws as he cums, showering it over your as he collapses backwards.

Thoroughly spent the pair of you don't move for what seems like an eternity, your ass still raised in the air covered in sticky semen. Greg on his back, breathing like he just ran a marathon. Finally he sits up and reaches into his pack, pulling out a towel and wiping the both of us clean.

Too spent for words and already sleepy, you feel him pick you up and lay the both of you down back in the sleeping bag. His arms wrapped around you, nestling against his warm chest you drift off to sleep.

12