Hiking Trip Gets Really Adventurous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ache4Sex
Ache4Sex
247 Followers

His girlfriend pulled me down with her as she kneeled down on the floor. He spread his legs for better access. I just stared at his cock. It was much bigger than mine and his big balls hung off the edge of the stool. She still had me by the hand and lifted it towards his cock. I didn't do anything for a minute or so, but they were patient. Then, she decided to help me out. She pulled her gorgeous tits out for my admiration. I grabbed his dick.

Many thoughts were going through my head. A bet was a bet. Who might see us? Fortunately, we were behind a bar and there was nobody nearby. He left his shirt on, so anyone seeing him might not know what was going on. They would not see her and me unless they came around the corner of the bar. Who am I kidding, they will know he is getting a blowjob, but hopefully they won't investigate any further than that.

I reached out with my left hand to caress her titties while I stroked his cock with my right. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she drove me crazy with lust. I stroked his cock as if it was my own. I looked back to his cock, because it felt so huge. It felt hot and so much different than feeling my own.

She moved up to take control of his big dick, but for whatever reason, I still held his cock at the base as she pulled it down to her lips. She was hotter than a porn star as she sucked the raging head between her lips. She started slowly pushing her lips over his cock and bobbed slowly up and down. I let go of her tits and quickly unzipped my own pants. My dick was so hard, I could barely get it out with one hand. I started stroking it like mad as I still held onto his while she sucked. I don't know what got into me, but I cupped his balls and he groaned with pleasure. What an odd, but exhilarating feeling it was!

Then, she looked towards me and said with a smile, "why don't you help me get this big boy off? Here, let me help you with that."

She reached down and grabbed my cock. It was so hard, she could barely push it down to get her fingers wrapped around it. She started stroking it with sort of a back-handed grip with her thumb and finger wrapped around at the base.

My horny meter was pegged out, so to speak. I didn't know what she wanted me to do to get him off. She went back to sucking his cock, but kept stroking me, too. I wouldn't last long at this rate. My pre-cum made good lube as she jacked my dick.

For some reason, I felt I should do my part. I leaned towards the action and tentatively parted my lips. It was so hot, I was in another world. I held his balls in my hand and pulled them slightly to me and licked!

Another groan passed his lips that inspired me to actually suck one of his balls into my mouth. The texture was indescribable. She was jacking his cock and sucking him like a pro. I went overboard licking and sucking on his balls one at a time. His balls began to tighten up, but I kept my tongue busy licking, moving his balls around in their sack.

He couldn't hold back any longer and with a yelp started to squirt cum into her mouth. I could feel the pulsations with my tongue. She pulled his cock down pointing it at her tits as he finished unloading several more squirts.

I quickly stood up taking my cock from her hand and with just a few strokes unloaded my own cum onto her tits. I have never seen such a sight with this hot girl's tits covered in cum!

I hurried up and fixed my pants and took off. I didn't want him to say that I didn't fulfill my part. Also, I was afraid somebody that knows me might see me. I thought it was my imagination, but it seemed people were looking at me and smiling as I left. It wasn't until I was outside and looked down that I noticed there was a streak of cum down the front of my shirt. It must have been when she pulled his cock out of her mouth. Wow, was this embarrassing. At least, I don't think anyone that I know saw it.

I took my finger and gathered up quite a bit in one scrape up my shirt. I hesitated trying to decide what to do with it. The heat of the moment decided for me and I sucked my finger into my mouth. I just had to see what it tasted like. I sucked the jism off my finger like it was a delicacy. I looked all around to make sure nobody was watching and scraped all that I could off of my shirt. Then, I licked the wet trail on my shirt until it looked like I probably spilled beer on me instead of getting another guy's cum squirted on me.

Chapter 5 -- Taking Things Further

Jenny and Marty were looking at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open. I couldn't believe that I told them about this, but if there was ever a time for it to come up, now was the time.

"That's the hottest story I've ever heard," Jenny gasped. "You have never told anyone? I guess you wouldn't. How does it make you feel now?" She continued to slowly stroke Marty's cock as she did throughout the story.

"I have to admit that I sometimes masturbate at the memory when I'm really horny," I replied. "I don't know why. I'm not gay -- or even bi for that matter. It was just kinky!"

"Well, I know you're not gay, but I wish I could see you do it," Jenny cooed. "As a matter of fact, why don't you see what Marty's cock tastes like? After all, you have only tasted balls and cum!" Jenny snickered. "You have already felt it. It obviously reminded you of your college adventure. Go ahead!"

I took a quick glimpse at Marty and he nodded with a grin on his face.

"Pleas-s-s-s-e?!" Jenny urged.

I thought this was getting way too crazy. But, hadn't I wondered about what it would be like to suck on a cock. I wondered if all guys didn't think about it sometimes. Nobody would know except us. I also wanted to see Jenny suck another man's cock, so I took advantage of the situation. "You first, my dear," I said with a huge grin.

I didn't have to say anything more. The vixen must have been waiting for the go-ahead and she knew I wanted to see her suck another man's cock from my fantasies. She lowered her face down towards his cock. "Let me show you how," she said. "Besides, I want to compare," she said with a smile.

Marty looked like he was going to faint or have a stroke. He leaned back pushing his cock up towards my wife's mouth. Jenny has always been great at sucking my cock, but I never had the opportunity to see up close from this angle. I found myself leaning towards her as she grasped his cock again. Her tongue flicked out as she approached his cock licking the pre-cum oozing out of the slit in his cock head. At first she barely touched his cock head, but in less than a minute she buried his cock to the back of her mouth. There were still at least three or more inches of his cock left. His is indeed longer than mine. Then she traced the contours of his cock with her tongue. She ran it around the head and then up and down the shaft. I was turned on more than ever with my hard cock throbbing.

"Your turn," she said with the biggest smile yet after only a couple of minutes.

Again, Marty didn't protest. So, with little hesitation, I leaned over to take her place. It was a little awkward bending over, so I moved down to kneel between his legs. My wife held out his rigid cock, pointing it towards me. Slowly, I bent over, letting Jenny feed his cock between my lips. His cock head entered my mouth and I clamped my lips around it. Slowly, I pulled back, relishing the feeling and taste.

I looked up at Jenny with his cock in my mouth and she had a huge smile. "That's so damn sexy!" she gasped. "More."

All my shyness about doing this disappeared. I reached out and replaced her hand with mine. Starting at the base of his cock, I squeezed pre-cum up to the top so I could taste it. A generous amount oozed out and began to run down his cock. This prompted me to quickly stick my tongue out to lick it up. It was delicious! I tasted mine often and thought it tasted even better than mine.

I continued to lick all around the head and then popped it into my mouth for a quick suck. He gave a little moan. I went back to exploring the shape of his cock head with my tongue and lips. Then, I ran my fingers down his cock to his balls. I played with his balls as I licked up and down the shaft of his cock. The shaft texture was different and the sponginess of the pronounced ridge along his cock was especially interesting. Using my fingers to pull down on his balls made his cock lean towards me and I pushed my lips down over his cock a few inches. My head bobbed up and down, taking a little more of Marty's cock each time. His cock started hitting the back of my mouth, but I was delighted that I didn't gag. I spent several minutes working his manhood with my hands, mouth and lips. He was moaning with pleasure. Then, to take it a step farther, I pushed down hard and felt the inexplicable feeling of his cock pushing past the back of my mouth and into my throat with my lips firmly around the base of his cock. I held there for a couple of seconds and pulled back off his cock with drool and pre-cum connecting my lips and his cock.

As I put his cock back in my mouth, Jenny crowed, "Look at you! So now you can deep throat all of a sudden. You're such a slut. Are you sure you haven't done that before? Have you been practicing? It's so awesome to see you sucking his cock. It is SO sexy and beautiful."

I didn't say anything at that moment - after all, my mouth was full of cock. But, I HAD practiced with various objects over the years. The college episode was probably the catalyst for the cock-sucking fantasies. The only way I acted on these fantasies was to practice cock-sucking with some of the dildos and playthings that we had picked up over the last few years. Of course, this was when my wife wasn't around. I was able to practice enough to get over the gag reflect most of the time.

Despite all the past practice, I was still amazed at the way his cock felt in my mouth, as well as the size of it. It turned me on beyond belief. Here I was sucking a real, live, hard cock. I began to worry that he couldn't last much longer and pulled away a little without letting go. I turned toward my lovely wife and said, "I think that you are the only one who has all their clothes on. What's the deal?"

Chapter 6 -- Jenny Joins In

Jenny rolled her eyes, but had a smile on her face as she stood up. She stripped off her clothes. We both watched as she blessed us with a view of her beautiful body. I hated to let go of his cock, but I wanted to see more before he came. Letting go of his cock, I pulled off my shirt and he did the same.

Up to this time, Marty had not said much. "I think it's my turn and I absolutely love your perky titties, Jenny," he finally said. I suppose he was trying to avoid having to suck my dick, but that was all right with me. Ironically, I wasn't turned on with the idea of a man sucking me.

He leaned over after Jenny sat down and started licking his tongue all around her nipple while cupping her tit with his hand. Jenny started to involuntarily moan with pleasure. He moved from one nipple to another and then I noticed that he had moved his hand down over her tummy towards her pussy. She had a small patch of hair above her pussy, but her pussy lips were shaved smooth. His finger started stroking up and down over her clit and pussy. Jenny was going crazy with ecstasy.

"I think it's time for you to feel the difference inside your pussy, sweetie," I said with a laugh. "It's the right thing to do, after all, for a complete comparison."

"You are right," she replied. "Actually, I think you need to put his big cock in my pussy for me."

I grabbed his cock at the base as she moved over it. She faced him and slowly started to ease her ass down. Pointing his cock towards her pussy, I still marveled at how hard and long it was. As she moved closer, I swirled the head around in her pussy. Wow, the juice coming out of my wife's pussy was more than I have ever seen. Along with my saliva, it lubricated his cock for easy entry.

Jenny was getting impatient and pushed down with some urgency. She was dying to get his cock! As I held it, she pushed down all the way to my hand in one motion. She pulled up a little and I took my hand away. The next time down, she went all the way to the base of his cock and they both groaned with pleasure. She started slowly jacking his cock with her pussy. It was a great sight! I couldn't help but reach out and feel their union. I alternated between cupping his balls and sliding my fingers around his cock where it met her pussy.

I was fascinated how low his balls hung. I ran my fingers all around them, using the juices from Jenny. I let his balls drape between my fingers. I would hold one, then the other. They felt unbelievable! That was when I decided to see how they felt in my mouth. Jenny bounced on my face as I sucked on his balls the best I could in that position.

Jenny was amazing. She rode his cock like a pro, when she suddenly yelled out as she had an earth-shattering orgasm. Her movements got jerky, but never let up on pumping his cock with her tight pussy.

Marty groaned, "You better take over, because I'm gonna' cum! I'm about to fill up your wife's pussy."

Rising up, I replied, "Please fill her up. I want to see this up close!"

With that, Marty began to pump up and down helping Jenny with her efforts to finish him off. Jenny squealed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in my married pussy with your big cock! Fill me up with your hot cum! I want to feel your huge cock explode!"

This was my wife talking like this. I never heard her talk like that and it totally turned me on. I moved up as close as I could. His balls started to pull up as he was obviously close. I felt them again, following up with a few licks to taste Jenny's wetness coating his cock. This triggered his orgasm. He grunted and moaned as he pushed up hard and held still. I watched his cock as Jenny continued to pump him with her pussy. His cock began to throb. The ridge along the bottom of his cock pulsated with his orgasm. Of course, I have seen my own orgasms and those in movies, but it was awesome to see up close. It looked like he pumped a massive amount, if the number and power of pulsations were any indication. I watched the ridge on his cock expand with each pulsation as his cum traveled up and into my wife's pussy. Marty pumped in and out a few more pumps, leaving his and her cum pasted along each side of the ridge of his cock. Jenny sat all the way down and stopped. She whispered something about never feeling anything that good to Marty, evidently trying not to let me hear it. Jenny lifted up off of Marty and cum ran out like a flood down his cock and balls.

"Darling, you will now have to taste his cum for comparison," I insisted.

She backed up while holding onto Marty's shoulders. My sexy wife bent down and started licking cum off his cock. She would savor the taste, licking her lips after each time she cleaned up a dollop of cum. "It tastes GREAT!" Jenny proclaimed. "Find out for yourself," she teased, as she arched her back some more, spreading her feet farther apart. Her pussy was so gorgeous leaking cum. "Clean up your wife's pussy, dear," my wife pleaded. "Use that mouth and tongue of yours to get all our cum."

I didn't respond with words, but with action. It was a favorite fantasy of mine to eat a creampie - one that was deposited by another man, that is. Cum had formed into a long string and looked like it might break off and fall to the ground. I put my tongue under it and followed the string of cum to her pussy. It was more than I thought. The taste was tantalizing. Although, I have tasted my own, his seemed much better. Maybe, because I am so worked up. I swirled it around my mouth. I swallowed it and went back up to the cum oozing out. I slurped it up. I attacked my wife's pussy dripping cum from a guy that we just met. Spreading her pussy lips, I poked my tongue in her wet hole as far as it would go.

"Oh... damn!" Jenny hissed through clenched teeth. "That feels great! Lick my cum-covered clit. Yeah, like that. Baby, does his cum taste good?"

Barely pulling back from her pussy, I replied, "it's great, Jenny!" I snacked on the creampie a little more and then added, "the taste of both your cum combined is much better than I would have thought." I was stroking my own cock as I ate their cum. It was so hard - harder than I ever remember. I was close to cumming myself.

Jenny continued to clean up the cum on Marty's cock, as well as what ran down on his balls and legs. I watched her best I could as I cleaned her up. I would back off a little to watch her and then watch more cum start to ooze out of her sweet pussy. I would scoop it up with my tongue and relish the taste and texture. It was so intoxicating.

Jenny couldn't control herself any longer. The magic from my tongue had her cumming again in no time. She shook with the intensity of her orgasm and covered her pussy with her hand to keep me from licking any more.

I stood up and stroked my rock-hard cock and it only took a minute for me to cum, too. I came harder than I have in years, spraying cum all over my wife's ass. Even before I quit cumming, I leaned over and licked all of it up. In a minute or two, her ass was clean and I was spent.

Chapter 7 -- Without Jenny's Help

Jenny and I sat back down on each side of Marty with a sigh. We all sat there for a few moments.

"How about another drink," I finally said. They grabbed their cups and held them out as I poured. After we took a few sips, I continued, "I must say that this has been one hell of an experience."

Jenny and Marty agreed and we talked about it for a while. Marty said he never had better pussy in his life and he was surprised that he liked everything I did, too. He said he didn't think that he could do the same. I assured him that he shouldn't feel guilty, because, ironically, I was not interested in him doing the same to me.

Time went by with more sex talk about things such as cock size and others. We felt so comfortable sitting around the fire naked. Both of our cocks were semi-hard again.

"I don't want you to reciprocate, but I do have a request," I said to Hank.

"Go ahead. What is it?" Hank replied with genuine curiosity. He and Jenny lifted their eyes, no doubt wondering what I could possibly want.

"This might sound a little strange. We have had a great time and will probably never have this opportunity again . . ."

"Just tell us already!" giggled Jenny.

"While we are in the wild sex mode, it would be icing on the cake for me to give you a blow-job. I mean, until I make you cum. I tasted your cum mixed with Jenny's, but I want to feel that big cock of yours explode in my mouth!"

Jenny straightened up with a jolt and echoed my request, "Oh, that would be awesome! I thought that maybe I pushed you too far already, but I would love to see it. If it's all right with Marty, do it!"

Marty gave a little nod and teased, "You might have to keep my attention while your husband sucks me."

Jenny leaned over and started kissing him, evidently to get his mind off what I was about to do. I must admit that I was feeling a little jealous from the kissing, but I was getting what I wanted in return, so I tried to push that feeling away. After all, he already fucked my wife!

I got down between his legs again. He was already getting harder from Jenny's kissing action. This time, I didn't take my time. It was easier to take his entire cock in my mouth, because he wasn't totally hard yet. It felt different than before, maybe even better. I sucked it in like a thick noodle. It was fascinating to feel the texture. Then, I started on his balls with my mouth while I stroked his cock with one hand. Jenny was still kissing Marty, but alternated licking his nipples, too. Thanks to us both, his cock was rock hard again.

I used my lips and tongue to play with his cock head while gently squeezing his balls. I was still amazed at their size and how much they hung down. Then, I went to taking his cock to the back of my throat. In a minute, I was able to get that nice, hard cock in my throat. This time, I did not stop. I worked my magic the best I could. I couldn't wait for that beautiful cock to cum!

Ache4Sex
Ache4Sex
247 Followers