Hiking with Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,762 Followers

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up mom," he informed her. She smiled warmly as she moved her head up toward him over his stomach, kissing him along the way.

"Mmm... We can't have that, can we? I want you to cum inside me after all," she purred.

Matt cursed under his breath at his mother's shocking forwardness. She moved her hips up on him, and rested her well shaved pussy on top of his slick cock. He almost recoiled at the wonderful contact with his mother's wet folds.

As she held his gaze with eyes brimming with lust she took his rod and pushed it upward between her swollen pussy lips. His mother moaned loudly with the pleasure it gave her as she rubbed herself along his shaft, drenching it further.

Matt heard himself join in her moans of pleasure and grabbed her head to pull her in for another kiss. She let herself get dragged in, and sloppily tongued him as she kept rocking her hips.

When she couldn't take it anymore she sat up, and guided her son's erection toward her opening. She took her time in inserting him, slowly parting her walls for her son's willing cock. It was torture for Matt, wonderful torture, to watch his cockhead slowly sink into his mother's pussy.

She followed through, keeping the same slow pace, and took her son all the way down to the base of his cock, letting her walls stretch as he filled her up.

"Hnnnnng... ah, son. You feel soooo good inside me. Your wonderful cock feels so nice inside mommy," she reiterated.

"Jesus, mom... This is too hot. Is it really okay for me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Of course it is. Anything for my darling son..." She bit her lip and smiled mischievously. "Take mommy baby. Fuck her."

Matt didn't waste time in thrusting his hips, though she actually did most of the work as his erection slid in and out of her warm embrace. Their bodies slammed against each other and her tits bounced hypnotically up and down as he finally got fulfill his dream to fuck his hot mother.

Their breaths increased in pace with the intensity of their moans, promising to lead to an amazing climax. "Fuck me son. Cum inside mommy," she repeated as he pounded her. It didn't take very long for the stimulation to become unbearable and his dick began to twitch with his impending orgasm.

He shot jets of warm semen into her without warning. In waves of pleasure he came inside his mother, groaning and convulsing.

**

Her son's cock felt amazing, continually forcing its way through her tightly clenching walls, pushing inside her until she felt his whole wonderful length inside her. She had lost all pretense of decency and urged her son to fuck her, to fuck his own mother. God, this turned her on like nothing else. She had never felt this powerful a feeling of pure lust before.

Jen was feeling close to cumming when another familiar feeling spread through her insides. Matt had beat her to it, and was unloading bursts of sperm into her, just like she had told him to. She let a long loud moan escape her lips as she noticed, and felt her body react to the realization that her son's semen now flowed inside her.

She came while he was still going, gripping her ass hard and thrusting as his cum spilled into her. She came violently, her whole body convulsing in intense pleasure from the knowledge of who she had between her legs. They groaned together as they shared their first orgasm.

When she opened her eyes Jen was laying on top of her son, panting with him as their sweaty bodies lay connected. She felt like she had almost blacked out, letting herself fall as the intense orgasm left her.

His smell was comforting to her, and she drew of it deeply as she felt exhaustion set it. She was tired, but whispered into her son's ear before she fell asleep.

"That was lovely, son. Mommy thinks you're amazing..."

She let herself relax, and soon fell asleep.

**

"Mommy thinks you're amazing..." she whispered.

Matt smiled ear to ear. She didn't explain whether she meant that as a lover or as a son. Perhaps both. He turned to see Sarah and Rick still going at it, his face buried in her bosom as she rocked on top of him.

It didn't take much longer for her to cry out in orgasm, and him to grunt while still sucking on her impressive tits, a few moments after her. She fell on top of him and kissed him deeply. They whispered lovingly to each other before they fell still and silent.

He caught his friends eye and he smiled as widely as he himself had, his naked mother resting her head on his chest. Matt turned back to his own mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek before pulling the bed sheet over them.

He drifted of to sleep with the smile still on his lips.

**

Jen woke up in bed with her son. They must have slept through the night, as she could see light shining in through the windows. She noted that Sarah and Rick were absent from the bed next to theirs.

She traced a finger through her son's wavy hair, pushing it out of her view of his face. Jen decided to peek under the sheet, admiring her son's lean muscles and defined chest. Feeling naughty she rolled on top of him, pushing her body against his naked flesh, and put her impressive bosom in front of him.

Carefully, she rubbed and coaxed her pink nipple into his sleeping mouth, waking him up.

"Mff... mom?" Matt greeted drowsily.

"Morning sweetie. Here's your breakfast," Jen spoke with a snicker, and held his head towards her nipple.

She sighed happily as he obeyed and closed his lips on her areola and started sucking. Obviously, she wasn't producing any milk but that was not the point. The feeling of her son latching on to her tit really got her juices flowing beneath the cover. She had also wanted to confirm that yesterday wasn't just a one time thing. His eager reaction, even while just having awoken, eased her fears.

He sucked on her breasts to the melody of her soft moans until he was fully awake, and then greeted her with a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning mom," he said with a smile. "What a way to wake up."

"Mmm... I'll wake you up like that every morning if you'll let me, darling," she promised with another kiss.

They stayed in bed and enjoyed each others company, and naked bodies, until they felt like it was time to get up. After Matt had put on some clothes they walked out into the living room. There they found Sarah and Rick, her sitting on the couch and him laying with his head in her lap. Their clothes and hair looked ruffled, and their demeanor had an air of contentment about it.

"Hi there lovebirds," Sarah greeted.

"Hello to you too. I see someone's been busy this morning," Jen commented at their disheveled display.

"You're one to talk," Sarah pointed out, laughing.

Jen realized that she was standing there naked. Well, all her clothes was in the other room so it couldn't be helped. She didn't feel uncomfortable being naked in front of them however and just stood there with her arm around her son's waist, letting them inspect her impressive body. Rick, especially, took a good long look.

"Hey!" Sarah objected and pushed him off her lap. "Don't you try. You're mine, get it?"

"Sorry mom." Rick smiled mischievously.

"I'm not saying it won't ever happened, but you should put your mother's needs first, okay?" she grumbled.

"Of course mom. You know I will," the young man flattered and leaned in to kiss her.

The two seemed to forget all about Jen and Matt as their playful wrestling turned hot and heavy on the furniture. Jen pulled her son with her as she walked toward her own bedroom.

"I think we should give those two some space sweetie. Why don't you help mommy dress?" She smiled, not intending to put on a scrap of clothing anytime soon.

**

The weekend went by quickly, and Matt got to enjoy a lot of new experiences with his mother.

On a certain large flat rock, off the beaten path, he and Rick got their first lesson in eating out a woman. Their mothers lay up on the rock, holding hands with their sons between their legs, enjoying how their tongues played over their wet mounds and calling out instructions. Matt licked and sucked happily as his mother arched her back, pressing her breasts against the shirt toward the open blue sky in pleasure, her moans traveling on the wind.

They didn't have sex all the time however and kept making daily excursions to different locations. The relished in the fresh summer air and ate packed lunches while enjoying amazing views of the landscape.

Before Matt knew it, it was Sunday. They were packing for the trip back, feeling a little sad at seeing the end to their vacation together.

After they got in the car, Sarah turned to get his attention from the front seat.

"Hey, Matt?" she asked.

"Yea?"

"You're going to stay at your father's this week, aren't you?"

Matthad planned to do that, he remembered. He would have to follow through on that promise, staying with his dad and his new wife for the full week. He felt a sting of jealousy for his friend, who could spend as much time as he wanted with his sexy mother.

"Yea..." he answered, not attempting to hide his disappointment.

"I was thinking," she started. "If you feel like it you could always come over to visit Rick, couldn't you? You guys are friends from school after all. We could even organize a sleep over, and if your mom happens to be visiting me at the time... Well, she and I are friends too." She winked at him.

Matt understood what she was getting at. That could work. He began to feel better. He wouldn't have to be away from her so long after all. He touched his mother's shoulder in the driver seat in front of him.

"What do you say, mom?" he asked.

"That sounds like a fine idea." She reached back to lay her hand on top of his. "I think we are all going to be very close friends from now on."

"That's okay with me. Come over any time man," Rick agreed.

All four of them were making plans and bubbling with joy as they drove away from the cabin, looking forward to returning one day.

pbbj
pbbj
2,762 Followers