Hilda Humper Meets Laurita Martinez

Story Info
Hilda Humper meets Laurita Martinez, lesbian anal domme.
971 words
4.16
23k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HILDA HUMPER MEETS LAURITA MARTINEZ, LESBIAN ANAL DOMME

PATTY PARKER & JOLI CAMARILLO

BE WARNED: This story includes HOT, NASTY, semi-nonconsensual Lesbian sex between characters 18 years old+

Hilda Humper: Blonde 44 years old Mother of Two, Married Substitute Teacher

Laurita Martinez: Latina HS Student, 18 years old, Cousin of CHRISSY MARTINEZ

Hilda Humper: no one will likely ever refer to her as STRIKING, though she is attractive enough to land a role as television actress, possibly in a supporting role in the cinema. She has crystal blue-green eyes, loads of blonde, wavy hair (worn in a bun this day, in deference to her role as substitute teacher in a moderately conservative high school; she's also affected a pair of horn-rimmed classes, the better to curry respect, or so she believes)...

As attractive as she is, it is her incredible, fantastically-curved figure that garners her the MOST attention, however: a pair of still QUITE -FIRM, F cup breasts (38F, to be exact, that require custom-made bras), a 30 inch waist, which accentuates her massive boobage even more, and a very big and curvy, round and lusciously-curved rear-end. Passersby nearly blow a fuse when she bounces and jiggles into view, unable to decide which to ogle FIRST: those melon-sized mammaries, or that behind of ALL BEHINDS...

Though somewhat of a DING-BAT, she is quite popular with the students and staff, especially the lascivious Female Principal (Ms Washington, who has sampled HH's massive endowments on more than one occasion; more on this in future chapters)...She is now on the radar of Laurita Martinez, who has bullied a good many of the sub-division's wives and homemakers (and TEACHERS!) into becoming her submissive lesbian anal whores.

Laurita Martinez, cousin of CHRISSY MARTINEZ, is a gorgeous, lusty Latina high school Senior (second Generation American); she is 'working her way" through the neighborhood, Wives and Mothers, and has set her sights on the BOOB-ILICIOUS & BUTTILICIOUS Hilda Humper...mostly because her show-stopping physique, but also because she graded a paper of Laurita's a "D" (Laurita missed the submission deadline by several days due to a family emergency, and Mrs Humper, following the strict guidelines of their ISD, subtracted three letter grades, despite her excused absence), so that an "A" paper was now substandard work...Laurita is determined to exact revenge, and satisfy her insatiable desire for MILF BOOTY at the same time...she follows Hilda home one day after school, and with the aid of the lock-picking techniques she's learned from her Cousin, gains entry to the Humper abode...Hilda is in BIG TROUBLE now!!...

12: 15 (SUNDAY)

'WHY ME?' Hilda whimpers under her breath, as The Neighborhood Domme, Laurita Martinez, plows her plush, well-padded rear end like the back-forty of an East Texas Cotton field. [She has no right to do this to me; butt-fucking me like a back-alley WHORE and making me CRAVE IT!], Hilda thinks miserably...Laurita is 18 years old, and a star long-distance runner for the city's largest high school; Hilda knows full well just how much stamina the beautiful (and depraved) young Latina possesses (she is still terribly sore and stretched from the LAST session just a day ago)...Hilda can't deny that the six orgasms from that first meeting are twice as many as she's had in the last SIX MONTHS with her husband (or SON, whom she's also been fucking, behind his father's back...HER DAUGHTER HAILEY is another of her lovers this for another time; be patient!). And, the pure NASTINESS of the act, the way the bossy Latina simply bogarted her way into the Humper's home, shoved Hilda onto her knees (on the floor of the MASTER BEDROOM, no less!), and forced her to suck her giant rubber strap on before ass-raping the wife, Mother, and educator six ways from Sunday (including in her and Jack's BED!...how DARE she!...the HORROR!...THE LUST!...the MIND-BLOWING climaxes!)...

"Oooo!" Hilda yelps, after a particularly hard, deep, bowel-skewering thrust, "you're WRECKING my p-p-poor 'lil rectum!"

"Ha!...believe it, BITCH! You SHOD'NT have given me that 'D' in Citizenship class; NOW I'm gonna fuck your BIG ASS TETAS OFF!"...and proceeds to do JUST THAT...

12:30

No longer protesting the rough-house butt-fucking her student has delivered since the start of their session, HH whines her displeasure when the plum-sized corona of Laurita's rubber ass plunger clears her stretched sphincter. Laurita laughs aloud; these stuck up, holier than thou bitches are all the same: too prim and proper and loyal to their husbands, TOO GOOD to be fucked in their ass by an "ass-hound" like yours truly, until LM gets ahold of them. Hilda scoots back a bit, trying to impale herself on her Mistress' glistening ebony bitch tamer...Laurita tires of the game after a minute or so, then pushes in once more, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Hilda.

.12:55

Hilda's rectum is now as loose as a goose's, and the friction of the thick latex shaft sliding rapidly over the sensitive nerves that line the inside of the massive-jugged blonde's tightly stretched anal ring, coupled with the slap, slap, SLAP, of the big "balls" dangling from the base of her Mistress' faux phallus against the butt-skewered blonde teacher's lightly-fuzzed vaginal trench sends sparks of lust sizzling through her ass and clit.

Hilda also knows, from the previous coupling, that the deep, incessant plunges of Laurita's massive instrument will cease being so pleasurable the moment her orgasm ends, and it is indeed imminent...she can feel the tell-tale signs deep in her core...Laurita, noticing that Hilda has begun to jerk and shiver in the beginning of a massive spend, shifts down into "passing gear", slowing her pace from break-neck speed to merely hot and heavy...She delivers a dozen more deep, rapid, buttock-wobbling thrusts, which accelerates the on-set of her OWN spending, before joining her teacher in a mutually-satisfying shared climax, of truly epic proportions...