Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, closing my eyes slowly and drowsily. I was ashamed of myself. I knew better. My hands were shaking under the table, and no matter how hard I tried to keep them from doing so, they still trembled. I didn't want to cry yet a single tear burned down my cheek, and my chest tightened trying to hold back the sobs.

"Sub?" I quickly opened my eyes. "Go home, get some sleep."

I waited for more, but there wasn't any. "Yes, Sir."

"Will you ever talk to me like that again?"

I shook my head emphatically. "No Sir."

"Good." He stood up and towered over me. "There is something waiting for you on your bed. You will wear it for me tomorrow night, and every night you work, or whenever I tell you to wear it."

I thought it was Chitty or Nipsey, and I didn't want to go there again, not after what happened last week. Reluctantly, I nodded.

He bent down, his mouth just inches from my ear. "You will not see me the rest of the week, little one. No matter how wet you get, no matter how swollen and hurting your lovely nub begs for attention, you will not bring yourself pleasure."

I gulped hard. "No Sir."

"Good. Hmm, I'm hungry." I knew what that meant. "Get lots of sleep, love," He cooed into my ear. "You will need your strength for me."

He walked away, and I watched Him do so. His jeans were so tight against His ass that I found my eyes glazing over, wanting oh, so much to touch him.

"Ahem!"

I heard it and recognized it was Hiliad. When I refocused, I was looking at His crotch. His manhood—vampire-hood?—protruded against the restraint of the pants. I looked into His face, against my better judgment. He was beyond pissed. 'Go home,' He mouthed. His eyebrows were deeply creased, the lines on His forehead covering every inch. His gaze beamed harshly into mine.

I jumped up, grabbed my purse and ran the hell out of there. The drive home was torturous, and I dreaded finding what was on my bed.

But when I got home, I found it was nothing more than a collar on my bed. I sighed with major relief. Wearing His collar was something I would be happy to do, and be proud of it. I loved the feeling of 'being' His, to satisfy His every whim, because I always was on the better end of it.

I fed Heather, changed for bed and stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours. As tired as I was I couldn't fall asleep. Mr. Hiliad Fildri had power, control, and money. Did He have to be in charge of everything? After having Susie in my power, I understood the thrill of having a body and mind do what I wanted to with them, when I wanted them. What happened to Him that made Him need the power, thrive on it?