Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smiled returned and He kissed my forehead. I leaned into Him before He led me out of my office. When we were in the hallway, He told me, "Don't stand so close."

I took a step away. The few people that had been milling in the hallway waiting for the bathroom all stopped talking and turned their attention to us. The vampires with their human companions instantly barred their razor-sharp fangs. I thought for certain they were all looking at Hiliad. But when I braved up and looked at them closer, they were indeed looking at me. My cheeks flushed hot.

"This way," I heard Him say.

Following Him out of the hallway, we entered the expansive room of the club, and I will swear to this day that the music stopped, the room stood still and every human and vampire turned to stare at me. Of course that didn't happen, but that's sure as hell what it felt like. What unnerved me the most was that He slowed down His pace, nodding to those we passed.

Before I knew where we were, I found us standing at the bar, and Hiliad was peering down at me agitated. "What would you like to drink?" He asked again, holding a bottle of sheep's blood in His hand.

I was well aware of the fact that my ass was facing about fifty people, but was relieved that the crowd of humans had died down a bit, no sick pun intended. The humans usually cleared out about two o'clock, or were kicked out, depending on their behavior. There were mainly vampires then, but that didn't calm my nerves any.

"I'm sorry. Just a soda, please," I told the part-time human bartender that I didn't know was coming in for the night, though it didn't matter. The drink appeared in my hand a second later, and I purposefully turned my body around to look out over the crowd instead of my ass doing it.

"Turn back around," He ordered.

I had just brought the glass to my lips and what little liquid went down my throat came back up again. I started to choke.

Hiliad would have none of it. "NOW." I did as I was told and placed my elbows on the bar counter. "Stand up like a woman should," He demanded.

I brought my elbows to my side, placed both painful feet firmly on the floor, pushed my shoulders back, and sucked up what little pride I had left.

I felt Hiliad kneel down and He whispered, "You are not being very obedient." I didn't like the tone of His voice at all. After all, he'd made provisions for me, and I was not meeting His.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm ... nervous."

"As well you should be. And if you apologize one more time, I will punish you."

I turned my head slightly and looked at Him. "I'm sor ..." FWAP! He'd smacked my ass so hard it stung like a bitch. I flinched. I could say nothing else.

I took another sip of the soda and tried to calm my nerves. That lasted all of twenty seconds when a human woman approached the bar and asked for a Bourbon. I could see her in the mirror across from us, and I didn't like the way she was looking at Hiliad. But I couldn't do a damned thing about it.

"Hi, Sheriff," she said. She may as well have screamed out, "Bite me, you vampire God!"

Hiliad barely gave her a glance when he replied threateningly, "I am not your Sheriff."

"Maybe not, but you could be," she said, running her perfectly manicured, long red fingernail up His bare forearm.

My blood boiled inside my veins! But I had little to worry about with Mr. Hiliad Fildri.

He looked down at her finger like it was a bulb of garlic and she was irritating the crap out of Him. "Young lady, I suggest you remove your finger right now, or I will remove it myself and use it to stir my drink."

It took everything I had not to smile, and that's saying a lot. But there was some level of satisfaction on my face.

She frowned, pouted, and teettered off. While I was watching her in the mirror, I caught Hiliad staring at me, and I quickly changed my expression. It was too late.

He took my chin between His thumb and forefinger and turned it sharply to face Him. "Why, Ms. Byers, I never took you for a jealous human." He didn't sound angry, though, but the way he grabbed my attention worried me.

I nodded. "It won't happen again."

"Hmm, really?" He took a swallow of His bottled blood then added, "Oh, it will happen again, just as the sun rises every morning, a woman hitting upon me, that is. How will you ever manage it?" He asked sarcastically, definitely entertained.

"I will work on it, Sir."

"Good."

I opened my mouth to say something, but shoved the glass to my lips. He then took my glass and set it on the bar. "Do you have something to say to me?"

"Yes Sir." I didn't dare ask without His permission. He waved His hand to continue. "I was wondering if you are ready to ... eat."

"Are you that impatient to get downstairs for me?"

I frowned. "No, no. It's just ... with the little Blood you've just had, you already look better. I just thought ..."

He smiled. "Stay thoughtful, little one," He said as he took my hand and led me to the back of the bar.

On the way we passed Liza in the hallway. He told her to lock up the place at four a.m., and that if He and I weren't up from the basement by 4:30 to make her presence known. I wondered what exactly that meant.

"Of course. Have fun, little girl."

Walking down the basement steps, I noticed it was quieter than it should have been. There was no music being played, no feminine wails of pleasure, and there was no whoosh of a flogger or a whip. With every step I took I grew more nervous, anxious and wet as hell.

Hiliad and I walked silently to Angel, who was standing beside Rachel, who was handcuffed to a double cross. On one side, a submissive could be locked into place, her wrists through a wooden block to limit her movement even further, her arms and legs spread wide for whatever blesses her skin. On the other side, another sub could be tied up in the same position. Ah, so then I knew what Hiliad was up to. Or so I thought.

"Hiliad," Angel said as she put out the back of her hand. She may be a Dominatrix, but she commanded His respect. I didn't like her a bit.

"Angel," He replied, kissing the back of her hand. "Is your sub ready?"

"Oh, yes," she said with an evil smile as she looked at Rachel. My eyes followed, and I could tell from her position she was already gone, meaning enjoying the revels of sub-space. Her shoulder blades and ass were a deep pink, with no blood spilled.

"Fine. Connee, a word with you, please?" Hiliad asked. We went to a corner and He turned me to face Him. "You are still mine. You will not take orders from Angel. You will not say a word to her, or her sub. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good."

We went back to the cross, and I could then see Rachel was blindfolded. Yeah, she was in her own little world. Her mouth was hanging open slightly, her head was tilted to the side, and she was breathing steadily, thank god.

Hiliad led me towards the cross with His body then gently took my right wrist and put it in the same wooden block that Rachel's was in then he did the other. I had to press my chest against her bare breasts, but I kept my lower body away from her.

"Take her hands."

I wrapped her fingers in mine and she squeezed them back, bringing her around a little, then He closed our wrists together. I was relieved to feel fur on the inside so as not to splinter our wrists. I really had to stretch my body upward because the arm locks were too high.

"Step up," Hiliad ordered.

I made the mistake of hesitating—I looked down because I wasn't sure where to step. He smacked my ass, I yelped and quickly stepped on the two blocks of wood that were about four inches off the ground. My arms were no longer strained to reach, and I became more comfortable. I also had to press my entire body against Rachel. He then secured my ankles in handcuffs.

"Do not hesitate again," Hiliad said angrily into my ear.

"No Sir."

Then I was uncomfortable. Sure, I'd had a woman before, so to speak, but I was never flat out pressed against one. Our cheeks were pressed together, and she smelled so good, her skin so soft. I closed my eyes because I didn't dare look at Angel, although I heard her move around.

We were both subs. I had no power. All of my power I had given to my Dom to do as He pleased. And I couldn't have been happier. I waited impatiently for Hiliad to touch me, talk to me, anything to let me know He was still there. Nothing.

Unexpectedly, Rachel gasped in my ear and arched her body into mine. I hadn't even heard Angel flog her. Then I felt the wisp of air from the flogger as Angel continued to flog, and Rachel moaned and groaned into my ear. I was surprised to feel moisture build up in the thin padding of my thong.

"Kiss her, Connee," Hiliad whispered suddenly into my ear. When had He come back? "Do what feels right to you."

I tilted my head back and opened my eyes, looking over her face. She had a smile on her face. Closing my eyes again, I kissed her, running my tongue over her bottom lip slowly. Meshing both of my lips to hers, she breathed into my mouth a few times when Angel hit her a little too hard. I understood it to simply be to get a reaction from that, not my kisses.

Then she returned the kiss with more passion than I would have expected from her, but I loved it. My nipples hardened against the fabric, and I moved my shoulders a little to give her some friction. She moaned in response.

Hiliad placed His hands on my neck, His forefingers under my chin and pulled my head back; I rested it on His shoulder. "Feed, Master."

"I do not need you to tell me what to do!" He barked. My stomach churned. "But yes, I intend to do so."

He removed one hand and placed His fingers underneath the string of the thong and pulled up on it, making it rub against my sensitive clit. I groaned in pleasure, held my breath and pushed my ass out, letting Him know I wanted more.

"Hmm, you like that?" He asked maliciously but sexily.

I nodded. God, I wanted Him so badly I hurt. My body was on fire and I didn't want Him to stop. But what did He do? He stepped away from me then placed His hands flat against the small of my back. His fangs scraped against the nape of my neck, and I sighed heavily, burying my face into Rachel's neck.

The next thing I knew I felt the thong being ripped off my hips. His hand pressed into my crotch, His middle finger brushed against my clit to gather my moisture before slipping it down to my entrance.

"You are wet, little one," Hiliad whispered into my ear, sending shivers through me. "You are so ripe for me." I grunted, though my lips were still on Rachel's. "Do you want me now, sub?"

Moving my head just enough to speak, I replied, "Yes Sirrr." I slurred because He'd stuck the tips of two fingers inside me, flicked them a few times right on my g-spot.

Regretfully He removed them then stepped back. I heard the zipper of His pants being undone, and a wave of shivers coursed through me. I would finally have Him! He pressed His hard dick against my ass, and I groaned again.

"I am ready to feed," He grumbled into my ear.

I could do nothing but nod. I rested my face into Rachel's neck again; my eyes were covered with her hair while Hiliad pressed His body to mine and kissed me on my neck softly. He did not enter me, sadly enough.

"Slave," Angel spoke for the first time, "Hiliad is ready."

Rachel moved her head towards her Mistress's voice. "Yes Ma'am." Rachel's body shook with excitement.

Then I heard Hiliad lap at her neck and something struck me that was totally unexpected: I wanted to watch. I wanted to watch my Dom dig His fangs into Rachel's neck and drink from her, feed off her, eat. Here we were—three bodies pressed together, yet only one was hungry. Only one needed nourishment.

Tilting my head so I could see the side of Hiliad's face, I heard Him lap at and kiss her neck, and the sound was indescribable. I couldn't recall the exact sound of when Hiliad fed on me, but it sent electricity through me at that moment.

Rachel moaned, and I felt Hiliad's hand push her head away to give Him better access, forcing me to pull my head back. I looked at Him, He caught me and smiled, barring His fangs. He turned His head back to Rachel, opened His mouth wide and drove His fangs into her flesh. She grunted, groaned, and whined then she was gone. Her body tensed, and I held my ground to give her support.

Hiliad growled from deep inside His chest, and it vibrated against my back. I loved the feeling. I looked closer and saw His tongue stick out between His fangs, sucking and slurping and drinking in her blood.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Master, take me, please," I asked breathlessly.

Without a word, He rammed His dick inside me, filling every inch of my hot, wet pussy. I screamed at the fullness of Him and buried my face harder in the side of Rachel's neck. He pressed His chest hard against me, penetrating me with a desire that made me lose my mind; my mind wandered to that familiar yet distant sup-space. I began to suck and nibble and bite into Rachel's skin, wanting more, but never seeming to get enough.

He penetrated me several more times, each one harder and deeper than the last. My back vibrated with His groaning while pounding so deeply inside me that I finally came immediately and hard, never taking my lips from Rachel's neck. The fluids from my orgasm trickled down my thighs before I felt Hiliad explode inside me. My body grew numb as I breathed heavily, but I kept sucking on her.

"Connee, Connee," I heard Hiliad say after a minute. "Look at me."

I lifted my head to look at Him. Blood dripped from the corners of His mouth and on His chin. I wasn't disgusted at seeing the blood. I was kind of ... excited by it.

The next thing I knew I was laying on my back on the white polar bear rug with Hiliad lying beside me, running His fingers through my hair. I didn't understand why He was looking at me so strangely. I looked around to see the cross empty; Angel and Rachel were gone, and Hiliad was wearing only His pants.

"Sir?" I grunted confused, turning back to Him.

"You were gone, little girl."

"Huh? I don' under—"

"Shh, just take it easy."

"What happened?"

"You gave Rachel one hell of a hickey."

"What? That's not funn ... oh, um, I remember that." I flushed.

"After I fed and we both came, your eyes were so ... wild."

"Wild?" I'd never been wild in my life.

He nodded. "You laid one great kiss on me, and with all her blood ..."

I was horrified. "I ... took some of ... her blood?"

"Yes, you did." He seemed humored by it. I bolted up into a sitting position and wiped at my mouth and chin. Looking at my fingers, there was no more blood. "I licked you clean."

"Oh, god, no, no, no!" I jumped up and paced the room, mumbling over and over.

"Connee, Connee! Stop!"

I was being shaken by my shoulders so violently I could no longer speak. I tried to get away, flailed my fists at him, screamed and cried so hard my whole body ached. My mind was completely gone.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Hiliad's POV:

What the hell was wrong with her? I could feel her fear, but didn't know where it was coming from. "Connee, look at me." I was really getting tired of saying that. "Damn it, woman!" I screamed. "You calm down right NOW or I'll give you something to cry about!" Tell me I did not just say that.

"Hiliad ... I'm ... I don't want ..."

She didn't stop crying, but at least she stopped hitting me, not that it hurt. I raised her up into my arms and sat down in a chair with her in my lap. I pulled back the hair from her cheeks and forehead. "What don't you want?"

Her body shook again and she buried her face in my chest. "I don't wan' ... don' wanna be a ... vampire."

"Connee Byers, what makes ..." She looked away ashamed. I was done with her nonsense. I grabbed her cheeks and made her look me dead in the eyes. "LOOK at me!" She looked back. "Why do you think you'll become a vampire?"

"Be ... because you've had so much of my blood and ... I've tasted Susie and Rach ..." She inhaled deeply a few times. "And I acted just like ... while you ..."

"Fed?"

She nodded. "I don't really remember ... kissing you with ... but if I like the taste—"

I couldn't help but laugh. "No, no, sweetheart. You don't become one just because ... that's what I figured."

"Stop laughin' at me."

"Oh, I'm not." I pulled her away and kissed her tears away.

"What did you figure?" she asked, much, much calmer then, much to my relief. I can't stand to see a woman cry. Damned humans.

"You've never actually seen me feed, have you? Well, of course not. Rachel was in sub-space, and you must have been, too, considering your actions. How, what did you feel while I was feeding?" Her cheeks blushed. "Other than me inside you?"

"I ... it was like ..." She was really struggling with her words, and it was endearing, in a weird way. "It made me feel ... like I was a part of you. I wanted what you wanted. I wanted to feel what you were feeling. Does that make sense?"

She looked frightened that I'd be mad. I wasn't. "Yes, it makes complete sense. You were there at the most ..." Damn, she was making me lost for words, too. "We are vicious creatures, Connee, and ... I am sorry for not thinking of your feelings."

She shook her head. "No, no, it's not that. I'm not turning?"

Pulling her to me, I kissed her nose. She finally smiled. I had to ask her a question that I didn't want to. "Connee, if you are this traumatized about becoming a vampire, why be with me, with a vampire?"

She squirmed nervously. "I. Don't. Know." Her body shivered with the last of the cry-hiccups.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I. Don't ... Hiliad, I didn't want to tell you. I've been having some really bad, horrifying dreams about you and Daniel the past two nights."

I tried to control myself, and my tone of voice. "Tell me?"

"I ... I'm scared you'll be ... mad."

I shook my head. "I promise you that I won't."

"We're ... you, me and Daniel ... are on the edge of the cliff and I'm holding onto each of your hands and I have to let one of you go to save the other and ... I ..." She swallowed hard. "I let you go." Tears welled up in her eyes again, and her voice cracked.

"I would be hurt, but—"

"No, you don't understand. At the base of the cliff were hundreds of stakes. Regardless of whom I let fall, you'd both die."

I had to ponder that for a moment. I couldn't think of a damned thing.

"But before I let go of your hand, I said something to you, but I never heard what I said. I always woke up right then."

"Hmm. So, what do you think of that?" I'm a vampire shrink, now?

"I ... I think I need to see Daniel."

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"What? No, no! I don't, honestly."

I believed her. "Do you want me to go with you? Or he could come here."

Her head flinched back in surprise. "You'd really ... you'd want to be there?"

"Yes. I don't like the man for the way he treated you, but if it gives you the answers you need."

She nodded her head. "I would like that," she said and finally smiled.

"Hiliad, I'm sorry to bother you, but it's time to go," Liza said from the top of the stairs.

"We'll be right up." The door closed. "Thank you for telling me. By doing so, I know you trust me, little one."

"I do. But, Sir, can I say something?"

I picked her up and carried her up the stairs, her fragile body cradled in my arms. "Yes, little one."

I could feel her smile against my chest. "I like it when you call me that."

"I'll remember that."

We walked down the hall to her office, and I set her in the chair, kneeling in front on her. I took her hands and placed them around my neck, my arms around her waist. She looked so tired. I wasn't sure if it was emotional or physical.

"I didn't like to see you so hungry. You didn't look ... right."