Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to do that again, do you?" She shook her head. "You watching me feed or you being included?"

"Me being included. It ... scared me."

I kissed her forehead. "No, my little one. We will discuss what is comfortable with you later."

Connee's POV:

The rest of the week went by quietly, and quickly. I wore my collar every night, as instructed. But I dreaded leaving. Hiliad was right: Women were always sitting at His feet, and it took all of my control not to kick them in the ass. And what made it worse was that He would always catch me glance His way. The only comfort I had was that Hiliad never seemed to give them any attention—none that I could see.

We'd discussed when we'd talk to Daniel, and it would be the following night, on Saturday. I was nervous as hell. I had to think about exactly what I wanted to say. I wrote the words on a piece of paper, didn't like it, so threw it away. The trash can ended up with paper balls of crap.

I had trouble sleeping Friday night when I came home from work, not because of meeting Daniel the following midnight—he was working the afternoon to evening shifts—but because I had a date before that, a double date. With Hiliad. And Wilma. And Hugh. Little Miss Connee was becoming quite the socializer.

Under bribery, of course. I was really treating Wilma and Hugh for all they'd done for me. Neither vampire liked it. But us two humans threatened our vampire boyfriends—hmm, Hiliad my boyfriend?—if they didn't come with us that we'd eat garlic for a month and they would be forced not to touch us the whole time. Hugh laughed. Hiliad, my Dom punished me. Okay, scratch Hiliad off as my boyfriend.

Hiliad was to pick me up at nine-thirty then meet Wilma and Hugh at ten at Carla's Bistro, right off the interstate. I started primping at three: shaved the legs and armpits, got a manicure and pedicure, had my hair curled in thick waves all over, and all the other girly things girls have done before a hot date.

I wasn't sure what to wear, but I wanted something I knew Hiliad would like. I chose black slacks with a light green blouse. Real classy, huh? I threw them on the bed in a huff. I picked out a purple, short-sleeved dress that came just above my knees and put it on. No, didn't like that, either. I went back to the closet and saw the perfect outfit, a navy blue, flower printed cotton sundress that I knew Hiliad hadn't seen me in. I'd never worn it at work because I thought it showed a little too much cleavage. A woman can show a little cleavage on a date.

I then made myself a sandwich because ten o'clock was hours away, cleaned the kitchen, straightened the living room, and had planned on dressing right before Hiliad came to pick me up. That's not what happened. I had put on a short, revealing robe, rested my head on the arm rest of the couch so I wouldn't flatten my hair, and fell asleep.

I was pleasantly awoken with a cool fingernail tracing down between my breasts and a wet, cold tongue lapping at my ear. Without opening my eyes, I mumbled, "Hmm, Hugh Jackman, is that you?"

He promptly jerked back, and I opened my eyes. He was angry. "Who the hell is this Hugh Jackman?"

I smiled and looked at Him. "He's an actor that I've never met, nor will ever meet."

He narrowed His eyes at me before He finally smiled. He looked really good, too. He must have just eaten. And He looked sharp in His suit and tie, which, I'd have to admit, would take some getting used to.

"I really hope you aren't wearing that." He glared down at my cleavage.

"Of course not. I'll go change," I said as I stood, but then noticed the time on the cable box. "Sir, it's only eight. Why are you here—" I got my answer when He whisked me up and rushed me to the bedroom. "Sir, Hiliad, I don't want you to mess up my hair."

That fell on deaf ears when he set me on the bed and hid His face in my chest, nibbling and groaning His way to a nipple. I laughed for no reason. I think it was because He was actually playful. With His lips glued to my breast, somehow He ripped the robe off of me, His hands exploring my entire body. I was no longer laughing.

Before I realized it, His pants were off, I tore His shirt off, and He climbed on top of me. Because He is so much taller than I am, He put His elbows by my forearms and entwined His fingers in my hair. I had to tilt my head back to kiss Him, and we did, passionately. While our lips were locked, His hand caressed every inch of my body He could reach, except for where I really wanted Him. Apparently, He wanted me as badly as I wanted Him when He grabbed my legs, wrapped them around His waist, and held my hands above my head. Then He slid the tip of His penis inside me. I gasped loudly into His mouth and He immediately stopped.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Hmmph, no Sir. Hardly," I replied breathlessly.

I started to kiss and lick His neck, nibble here and there, when he thrust His entire length inside me. I was so wet for Him, even if there was hardly any foreplay. Panting, He took His time penetrating me, and He invaded my very soul. This was the first time we'd ever been alone, and I loved it.

"Sir, can you ... hmmm ... let go ... I want ... I need to touch you."

He did, and I was able to put my arms around Him and ran my fingernails from the small of His back to His shoulder blades. I knew it wouldn't hurt Him if I used more pressure than I should. I was right. His throat rumbled against my chin and I kissed His Adam's apple before He'd almost pull out completely then pushed back in, hard. I screamed, but not too loud, while He'd alternate that for a while. I was on the edge, but I wanted to feel Him for as long as I could.

"Are you ready to cum for me, sub?" He grunted loudly.

"N ... no Sir," I managed to tell Him.

"What?" He asked angrily, looking at me harshly.

I didn't answer Him, but tightened my PC muscles around His expansive penis and He grunted again. He began driving His cock harder and faster until He finally came, His body tense, groaning and growling and kissing my forehead.

But He wasn't done with me, yet. "You aren't ready to cum yet, huh? Let me take care of that."

Within a second He was standing by the foot of the bed, grabbed my legs forcefully and pulled me to Him. I squealed in surprise. Grabbing both breasts, He started to suck and flick my clit so fast I was clawing at the quilt and thrashing my head back and forth.

When He had my clit in between His fangs and licking up and down with His tongue, I lost all control and needed to cum so badly; I could feel it building to an explosive conclusion. "Edge, EDGE!"

He didn't reply but only increased the speed between suckling and flicking the nerve ending at the tip of my clit. I couldn't hold it back any longer. My legs were shaking violently and my toes curled.

"Cum!" He cried out.

Instantly I came screaming, my body spasmed and twitched like it'd never had before. My heart pounded so hard that I had to remember to breath.

It took me forever to control my breathing and bring my body and mind back to me. With the help of Hiliad's voice in my ear and His body curled against mine, it didn't take too long.

"Hmm, Hiliad, Sir," I mumbled, running my fingers through His hair.

"Hey! Don't mess up my hair!" He protested, but a smile slowly rose from His lips.

"You messed—" He looked at me harshly. I didn't finish speaking.

"What did you want?"

"I ... I want to give you something."

"You already did," He said devilishly.

"You've eaten before you came over?" He nodded. I turned my head to expose my neck. "Just a little."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Absolutely."

He smiled, kissed me softly on my lips before He traced His fangs to my neck, ever so slowly, and pierced my skin at the vein. I whimpered softly, and surprisingly came again. Surprise, surprise. It was only about thirty seconds, but He pulled back and looked over my face. Blood covered His fangs, but there was hardly any on His lips. He did have control.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then get yourself together, woman! You're a mess." He grinned devilishly.

-----------------

As it turned out dinner was a major mistake. On top of Hugh never actually eating, after all, sheep's bloods were not exactly what I meant to pay him back, Wilma and I were the only ones that did. Hiliad sat tensely beside me, barely saying a word, which only made me nervous. The looks the two vamps gave the other were far from friendly. It never dawned on me that Hiliad and Hugh were not exactly friends, though I didn't understand why all the tension. Even Wilma was a little on edge, and she's usually cool as a cucumber.

Wilma must have read my mind, which I would have to work on when I was around her, but she pulled me away from the table and she led me to the bathroom. "Connee, there's something I need to tell you." I stood against the sink, after making sure we were alone, and waited. "Hiliad tricked me into drinking his blood."

Looking at her dumbfounded, I wanted to hear more.

"You must know when humans drink vampire blood, they then know what the human is feeling, all the time." I nodded. "And we, uh, have sexual feelings towards them." I didn't move. "Hugh knew what Hiliad was up to. That's why it's so tense out there. But I never ... Hiliad and I were not ..."

The bathroom door burst open. "Oh, you were right, Hugh, this isn't the men's room."

"Out, guys," Wilma snapped.

"Oh, no," Hiliad snickered, "not when there's gonna be a chick fight!"

"HILIAD!" Both Hugh and Wilma screamed at Him.

"Don't bother," I huffed as I headed towards the door; the vampires moved out of my way, which was rather smart on their part. I went back to the table, threw cash on it for the Hugh and stormed out to Hiliad's car.

It took forever for Him to come out. Without a word, He unlocked the passenger door. I slipped in then He closed the door and got in on the other side. "You're angry," He stated correctly, turning to look at me.

"And confused." I stared out the windshield. "Are you using me to get Wilma?"

"No, I am not."

"Why not?" I saw His head flinch. "You've already lied to me once."

"Because I said so."

"It's not enough."

"It'd better be."

"Take me home."

"What about Daniel?"

"I said take me the fuck home!"

He didn't say a word but started the car and drove the thirty minutes back to my apartment. It was the longest thirty minutes of my life.