Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 26-27

Story Info
Hiliad disappears and Thomas Milton shows up.
7.4k words
4.58
7k
2

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter has been waiting 12 days to be posted. Sorry for the delay.

--------------

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Everything else that happened to me was a blur from the time I watched Master Hiliad reject me to the time I walked into my apartment and slammed the door in Liza's face. I was furious ... no, livid beyond recognition. Even Heather ran from me as I threw my purse on the couch. I changed into my night clothes, shut off all the lights and went to bed. And I started to cry even harder this time.

Minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. And ring. And ring. It was silent for a minute before there was a tap at the bedroom window, which made me jump. "Go away, Liza," I whined, and wiped my nose with the back of my hand.

"That's not very lady-like of you," Liza said in response.

"I don't give a shit!"

"Neither is your language," she retorted. I rolled over so my back was to the window. Tap. Tap. Tap of a fingernail. "It's raining. I'm getting all wet."

It wasn't. Tap Tap. Ring. Ring. Ring. Tap. Tap. Ring. Ring. That went on for ten minutes before I grew angry. I stormed out of bed when I knew she was at the front door, flew it open and screamed, "Leave me alone!"

"Nope."

"Are you going to keep pestering me?"

"Yep."

Oh, she was having a great time. I, on the other hand, was not. "What exactly do you want?" I huffed.

"I'm lonely."

"Buy a vibrator."

"I'm hungry."

"Find a dog." This was becoming funny to me, in a non-funny sort of way. I knew there was no way I could win the battle with her. "I have to invite you in, right?"

"Yes," she replied impatiently.

"If I don't, you're going to keep this up until Doug replaces you at sun rise, aren't you?"

"Yep. You can't stay angry with me for too long, Connee."

"Ooohhh, don't tempt me, Liza," I warned. Not wanting Hiliad to be angry with me, not that it mattered at that point, I said. "You may come in, but stay in the living room." I stepped aside to let her in. "And stay away from my cat!"

"Darn!" she quipped.

I went back to bed. And cried some more.

Hiliad's POV, hours later on a plane to Dulles airport ...

That look on Connee's face—I could not get it out of my head. She caught me at the worst time. I was on the phone with one of Queen Francesca's children, who happened to speak Swedish, so I could speak freely without Connee getting suspicious. And I didn't like what I heard. Hugh told us Thomas Milton lived in Arcola, in Loudon County, Virginia. The queen told me she wasn't sure of His exact location.

But she'd been able to speak with Milton, and he flatly refused. She also told me that he had every intention of having Connee; he was so convinced she would have him on the spot. After all, that's the Bins nature. But my little Connee would do no such thing! Not if I could help it.

Connee didn't know Daniel was dead. She didn't know I had to leave her to meet with Queen Francesca in Virginia for more information. She didn't know why she had Liza and Doug as body guards. I couldn't tell her I was going to track him down and drain him myself.

It was all to protect her, to keep her safe. And I'd treated her like garbage. Damn, I knew I should have left her alone when I first met her. But she is so beautiful, such a well-behaved submissive, not to mention her blood was truly the best I'd ever tasted. And we had a blood bond. I knew Connee loved me, but then, after what I did to her, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't.

"Hello, your Majesty," I greeted as I bowed before Queen Francesca. "You are more stunning than I could have imagined."

"Why, thank you, Hiliad Fildri. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please, won't you share a drink with me before the sun rises?"

"It would be my honor."

As we took a seat in her front parlor, I noticed all of the furnishings, and they were exquisite. All the pieces of furniture were antique, dating around the mid-1850's, I would guess. The wallpaper was 100% silk, I'm sure. Even the knick-knacks she had on the coffee tables were fine china. She had excellent taste, I had to admit.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Fildri." I was shocked beyond belief. No vampire that I knew of had that ability. My face must have shown it. "You are surprised, I see. Yes, I am telepathic."

Ah, so that's how she'd risen to royalty ... now that I know her powers, I'll have to watch my thoughts with her, I noted to myself.

"That's not necessary, Mr. Fildri," she stated.

"Hiliad, please."

"Alright. Hiliad. I do not use my ability for personal gain, but I do allow myself the luxury of acknowledging an unspoken compliment. Ah," she said when a human entered the room carrying a tray with several varieties of blood. "Which would you prefer? I didn't know so I asked that she bring what I had."

The woman bowed, and I grabbed a glass, grateful it was warm—as were all of them, I assumed, and thanked her. Did I mention I hate being nice?

"You're welcome," she replied before she handed Francesca a glass then left the room.

I immediately drank at least a quarter of the blood since I was hungry.

"I apologize if I have no humans for fresh blood. I don't have humans waiting at my beck and call to feed from them. That is so ... uncivilized. Now, Mr... . Hiliad, I am not one for beating around the bush. I did receive the photo of this Connee Byers Bin female, but as I explained over the phone there is nothing I can do to help her."

Her voice conveyed that exact same sentiment. I leaned forward, my elbows on my knees, my fingers entwined, hoping to show my sincerity. "You must understand that I would ... do anything for her."

"You love her," she said matter of fact.

"Yes, I admit that I do. So, you are aware of my ... situation."

"I am sorry for that. But we must remain on amicable terms with the Bintaurs. You are aware of their abilities?"

"A few of them."

"They are strong, Hiliad. Their numbers may be small, but we vampires are valuable to them. They could use our blood. It will not cure the Hemophelia, but it will sustain their lives longer."

I took another sip. "Where can I find ..." I had difficulty speaking because my wind pipe was tightening up on me. I grabbed my throat, my eyes wide in surprise.

"Hiliad, are you alright?"

"I ..." All of my strength seeped from me. "You've ..." I fell back on the couch, becoming extremely weak. "What have you ..."

My hearing and vision came and went. I watched her through my blurry vision stand as she sat beside me. "Oh, Mr. Fildri, you will not die. Just a bit a silver to weaken you." She grabbed the pillow my head was slowly tilting towards and pulled it away. "Please, I just dry cleaned. You see, Ms. Byers is as important to me as she is to you. And you are my insurance policy."

"What are ... What the fu ..."

Everything went blank.

------------------------

Connee's POV:

I was woken up only a few hours later by a loud and urgent knock on the door. I didn't want to get up, but Heather was begging me to feed her, anyway. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I just wanted to lie in bed and cry for the rest of the day. I figured Liza had mentioned to Doug her little trick of getting what they needed, and so he kept knocking, and knocking, and knocking.

I looked at the clock and groaned when I saw it was only six in the morning. I did get up to answer the door but took my sweet time. I changed clothes, used the bathroom and fed Heather first, and only then did I pull the door open. It wasn't Doug.

"Connee Byers," the man said. He was around forty-five, about 5' 9", dark, thick, black curly hair with specks of gray, light brown eyes, a soft, gentle face and a warm smile. Something stirred in my stomach—a strong, magnetic attraction that I had never felt before, even with Hiliad.

Oh, Hiliad, sweet Hiliad. Where are you? I thought. "Yes?"

"My name is Thomas Mil ..."

I tried to slam the door in his face, but he placed his hand on the door, stepped into the threshold and closed the door behind him. I was already halfway down the hall when I found myself flying forward, landing hard on my stomach with a grunt. I heard his approach. As quickly as I could, I rolled over on my back and threw my arm out using everything I had in me to Push him. It was a little easier, and I felt the same as I did when I knocked Vern down, but Milton only flinched.

Laughing wickedly, he said, "I am too strong for you. I hear you are still trying to find your powers."

"Get out of my apartment!"

"Can't do that," he said as he put his arm out for me. I smacked it away and sat up, scooting away from him. "I've come to take you home."

"You. Can't. Have. Me!" I yelled as I was backed up against my dresser.

"I always get what I want." He walked to the end of my bed and leaned against it. "Without Doug, I wouldn't have been able to track you down."

"Wha'? Where is he?"

"He's outside. I hear Daniel has been killed," he said maliciously.

I shook my head, not believing what he told me. Reaching into his back pants pocket, he pulled something out and threw it at me; it landed at my feet. It was a picture of Daniel, lying on his stomach in his kitchen on his stomach, with a shot gun blast in the back of his head. "No, no," I whined.

"Oh, yes. Daniel had Doug planted at the club as a mole. Daniel never met Doug, only talked with him on the phone. So it was easy to use him to find out more about you, and he kept an eye on you for me."

"But Doug was already working for Hiliad," I stuttered.

"That was just lucky. Middlesborough was a base for him until he learned more about you."

"If ... if Doug was willing to be a mole, how did he ..."

"Mind control. I felt you attempt to use your natural born talent on me. I'm surprised you haven't sharpened your skill."

Yeah, too bad, because I'd Push your ass out the window! I thought. "He ... killed ... Dan."

"Yes. I hear you are with a vampire now?"

"That's none of your fucking business!" I spat.

"You will forget about him soon enough."

"I never will!"

"He's already dead," he said coldly.

"No, he's not! I'd know."

He threw another picture at me, which settled face down. I was afraid to look at it, but eventually I gathered my courage, picked it up, and gasped. It was the picture of Hiliad and me at the restaurant when we had our first 'date.' Hiliad would never have parted with it, I just knew it; I felt it in my bones. But I couldn't explain how he got it.

In a flash I bolted for the front door, but didn't make it. Doug had been standing there blocking my exit. His face was expressionless. That would explain why he never really seemed passionate about anything the whole time I'd known him. Mark off Doug on the Christmas list and give his bonus to Liza and Luke.

I turned around and ran into the kitchen, which was pretty stupid of me. There was nowhere else to go. Milton and Doug stood by the kitchen table, only ten feet from me. I was trapped. And I had no idea what to do about it.

"Connee, it will be best for you if you just come with us," Milton stated firmly. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood my ground. He took several steps closer. "I do not want to hurt that beautiful body of yours ..."

"This beautiful body belongs to Hiliad Fildri!"

He was within arm's reach then and pulled something from inside his jacket. "This won't hurt," he said as he slid the cap from a needle.

I pushed myself against him, hoping to knock him off balance. The bastard didn't move an inch.

"Doug," he said, grabbing my arms. "Hold her down."

As his minion came towards me I struggled with everything I had. I hit. I scratched. I screamed. I kicked ... all to no avail. Within seconds, Doug had me down on the cold, hard tile floor, holding down my arms, half of his body on my chest, while Milton sat on my knees.

"No! Don't touch me! You don't know who you are dealing with!"

Milton pulled the sleeve of my t-shirt up while I sadly continued to try freeing myself. There was a pinch to my upper forearm, and they retreated. I rolled over on my side and picked up my head, which instantly crashed back down to the floor.

"I won't let you ... have ... me," I slurred. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Whatever he gave me acted quickly.

"We must leave now, Doug, if we are to catch the flight," I heard Milton say, although his voice sounded like he was talking through a thin, plastic sheet.

"Yes sir."

"Hil'd willll c'mmm f'r mmmm ..."

------------------------

The next thing I remember I was laying on a bed somewhere, but it felt like a water bed from the gentle swaying side to side. I heard cars passing by ... I guessed I was in a vehicle, an RV, perhaps. Unable to open my eyes I turned my wrists, but they wouldn't lift, nor my legs. Then I felt the tight restraints around my wrists and ankles. Only then did I know I was in deep shit.

"You're fine, Connee. We're in the States. I wanted to rent the RV because I wanted to spend some time with you. We've been on the road for a while now," I heard someone say, but I didn't recognize the voice.

I turned my head, forcing my eyes open, although they felt like they were glued shut. "Hiliad," I mumbled, hoping I was just groggy from another all-night bawling session.

"No. You belong to me, now. Hiliad cannot save you. He is dead."

That made me force my eyes open. It took me several seconds to realize who it was. Thomas Milton.

"You know me. You feel me—the attraction, the bond."

I shook my head, which made it hurt. "No, no," I mumbled, still out of it.

"I'm sorry, but I have to restrain you from defending yourself. If you behave, I may free you. But not now. You know why I want you, don't you?"

"Let the fuckin' Binss die offff," I managed, though barely.

"That's why I want you. You are our Savior, Ms. Byers, although you don't seem to appreciate that fact." He put his bulbous palm on my cheek, and all I could do was push my head away.

I could no longer listen to him. For a somewhat pathetic attempt at distraction I looked around and realized I was on the sole queen-sized bed. There was one sliding door that separated the sleeping quarters from the living space, I assumed. A horrid thought crossed my mind. He was going to rape me there! I started to struggle again, but it was no use.

"I will leave you to your thoughts. But know this: You will love me," he said as he headed for the door and slid it open.

"Go to hell!" I shouted, and it echoed back in my head in a thunderous roar.

"You will, mark my words. I already love you, Ms. Byers." He then walked through and closed the door behind him. I couldn't hear any conversation in the rest of the RV.

And that's exactly what I did: I thought of Hiliad. I just knew He wasn't dead! And I tried to think of a plan to get me out of the situation.

Hiliad's POV:

When I came around, the first thing I felt was the burning of my flesh. The first thing I smelled was my burnt hair mixed with my flesh scorching off. I looked down my body and saw the cause: Silver chains were bound around my wrists and ankles. Clad in only my jeans, I was attached to a vertical table with my feet solidly on the ground. Not knowing how much time had elapsed, the silver had already made me weak. I roared a savage, animal growl, mainly from helplessness, but mostly from not knowing if Connee was safe. Of course she was. Liza was there for her at night, and Doug was watching her during the day.

Someone must have heard me scream because I then heard the basement door open and footsteps descended the stairs, but I couldn't see who it was because I was facing the opposite direction. As the steps came closer, they stood directly behind me, and the table move slightly before a chain was thrown around my neck. I growled in pain, the silver making my skin hiss and sizzle up into my ears. I waited in vain for it to be removed, but it never was.

The person came to my side, and I turned to look at them. They were dressed in a thick, black robe with a hood completely covering their head. Even through the garb I could tell the distinctly feminine figure of a female. She took her glove-covered hands and pulled the hood up and over her head. Dani. It was the vampire hairdresser that cut my hair when I was trying to impress Connee.

Connee's face flashed before my eyes. I had to close my eyes tightly so I could stay in the moment. "What the fuck is going on?" I demanded.

She scoffed at me, removed the robe and gloves and tossed them to the floor. Her fangs protruded from her mouth threateningly. "Oh, Sheriff, are you skerrid?" she slurred, mocking me.

Pressing her body against the outside of my arm, she traced her finger down my chest to my belly button then up to my lips. Running her finger over my bottom lip, I didn't even have the strength to rip her finger off. She took her hand away and slid her palm down to my crotch.

"I have been fantasizing about you ever since you showed up at my shop. But it seems you have fallen for a Bintaur. When will we ever learn—Bintaurs and humans are no good for us. We need to stick together." She squeezed my dick, and it instantly hardened. It was useless to squirm away from her. "You are a legend, Hiliad Fildri. I've never met a vampire as old as you," she cooed in my ear. Her hand moved further down and cupped my balls through the fabric. "And I intend to take advantage of my current good luck."

Pulling away, she stood in front of me, ripped open the jeans at the waist and pulled them down to my ankles in one fluid motion. "You are much older than I, and I look forward the tasting of you." As she spoke, she skimmed her hands over my shins and thighs, looking up at me erotically. It was far from erotic for me.

Getting on her knees, she took me in her mouth. I groaned and threw my head back, grunting in pain when the chain around my neck reminded me it was there. Helplessly I endured as she worked my cock. I fought with all the remaining strength I had to hold back, pretending it wasn't happening. I failed miserably. Grabbing onto my ass cheeks, she pressed her head closer to my hips, taking more inside her mouth, sucking and moaning from the back of her throat. Within a second, I shot my cum inside her mouth. I could hear an evil laugh from her as I did.

Looking up at me, triumph and lust in her eyes, she slid her lips off my dick and kissed her way to my femoral artery. Her lips spread from her teeth and fangs in a wicked smile, and pierced my vein with her fangs. I growled, tensing my hips, thinking that would stop me from getting hard again. It didn't. My blood seeped into her mouth, and she hungrily and violently sucked my blood from her. It made me even weaker.

When she was done she pulled back, wiping my blood from around her mouth and her lips. After she stood, the blood that was on her fingers she placed in her mouth and sucked it until each finger was dry, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "Hmm, you liked that, didn't you, Sheriff?" She smirked, and I didn't like it. "As did I. Your blood is quite unique. I can feel it surge through my veins; the strength—the power you have is now in me."

She pressed her hips against mine, lifted her skirt, raised her leg and was about to slide my dick inside her when a voice bellowed from behind us. "Get away from him!" I hadn't heard anyone come in. "I've got Elisha here to practice on him now."

What the hell did that mean? I didn't know how much more I could take.

When the two men stepped from behind us, Dani backed away, pouting.

"Pull his pants back up," the older of the two told her.

She did so then mumbled, "You never let me have any fun." Grabbing her robe and gloves, she put them on and headed upstairs. "At least Doug is on his way here." The door closed behind her.

12