Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies first," He said. His voice was calmer then, but there was definitely still authority there.

Handing her bottle to the queen, I noticed my hand was shaking violently. Then was not the time to spill blood on Her Majesty's white robe, or ever, really. She took it, but didn't even thank me. Not that she had to.

When Master took His, He told me, "Sit at my feet." I went to the other side so I wasn't between the queen and Master and got on my knees. "No!" I jumped but didn't look up. "Sit on your butt."

No, no. There is no way I can! With all the running I had done, my ass was beginning to holler at me. I had no choice. Putting my hands on the carpet behind me, I slowly—and I mean slowly— lowered myself down. I winced in pain as I put my weight on my cheeks but soon was able to stretch my legs out just inches from Master's feet.

And I sat there, tears beginning to roll down my face again, while Master and the queen began a discussion about me, like I wasn't even there.

"I was on the phone all morning making phone calls before I slept, Hiliad. There are no explanations why your sub has a heartbeat," Francesca said.

Your sub? She knows? I have a heart beat? I listened intently for any sign of one, but I couldn't.

"And apparently she doesn't cry blood, either," Hiliad added nonchalantly.

They were quiet for a moment, which gave me time to think. What came to mind first was the fact that Francesca called me Leigh. I hadn't been called that since I was sixteen years old.

"Ms. Byers?" the queen called.

Okay, this was a test. I didn't reply. "Sub, you may answer Her Majesty," Hiliad said, but His voice wasn't angry.

"Yes Ma'am?" I did not look up.

"What did Thomas Milton discuss with you as you drove here, to Virginia, and during the time you were with him?"

I didn't answer. "You may address her." That's what I was waiting for.

I sniffled to prevent snot from running down my nose, then replied, "He ... he told me ..." Looking up, though it was difficult to look her in the face, I continued. "He said Daniel is dead, and that you were dead," looking at Hiliad, "And then I ... he ..."

"You may speak freely," Master instructed.

I told them all that I remembered under Milton's mind control and what happened when I came out of it. "But it was like a dream. It was happening to me, but it wasn't me."

"Did Milton have sex with you?" Hiliad asked, with a tinge of anger returning to His tone.

I shook my head and avoided both of their eyes. "No, I, um, no, definitely not."

"Did he touch you?" Then His voice became deep and cross.

"Hiliad," the queen interjected as she shook her head.

"Yes," I said and recoiled from fright at Master's reaction. He gave none. "He had ... oral sex ..." Bowing my head, I started to shake waiting for Hiliad to rear His bad-assed Dom self, but He didn't.

"That's enough for now," the queen said and stood up. "There are three more hours before the sun sets." She approached me, well, her slippered feet did and put her hand out for mine. "You will be sleeping with me tonight, Connee." I hesitated, again waiting for Hiliad's reprimand. There was none. "Hiliad will be sleeping alone tonight."

I put my hand up and she took it in hers, pulling me up gently. As we walked out of the living room and into the hall, Hiliad did not follow us. My hand began to shake in hers, and she squeezed it. "Connee, relax. I am aware of your relationship with Hiliad. He must follow my orders in my home. I shouldn't have allowed it, his punishing you."

"No, no Ma'am. I ..."

"Call me Frannie, dear, when we're not in your Master's presence." Her voice was soft, almost mother-like. I just figured it was because she was my Maker.

"Yes ma' ... Frannie. I deserved it. I was just so ..."

Frannie ... Fran ... That was my ...

"Hungry," she finished for me.

"Yes." We walked down the hall to her bedroom. "I've never spoken to Him like that. Well, I have, but never like that."

She didn't reply as she opened her door and stepped aside, letting me walk in first. It was a beautiful room. What struck me, though, was that the walls were a light purple. "Come, sweetie, let's get you out of that dirty gown."

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

I stood at the end of the bed looking down at my gown as she searched through her drawers. I hadn't realized there were blood-dried spots all over the front of the gown. She came to me quickly and handed me a lounge set, my size. It was lavender. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. You can change in the bathroom."

I nodded and closed the master bathroom door behind me. I didn't want to be apart from Hiliad, but a part of me did—my ass. I changed, and it suddenly hit me how exhausted I was.

Leaving the bathroom, I saw her sitting on the bed, smiling. "Ah, that fit you perfectly. I knew it would. Come," she said, patting the mattress beside her, "Sit." I dreaded having to sit on my butt again. "Oh, right. No problem." Standing, she pulled the other side of the comforter down and jumped into bed. "We can talk this way."

How does she know? Oh, right, she knew I couldn't sit from my actions downstairs. I went to the other side of the bed and climbed on, grunting, then lay on my side facing her. "Are you alright now?" she asked.

I nodded. "I will be."

"Honey, Hiliad Fildri loves you. He didn't ..."

"I ... I know He does," I said, my voice cracking. "The first time ... I shouldn't be talking about this."

"I won't tell. We're just a couple of girls having a slumber party," she joked, smiling.

"My first punishment, and it was only once before, He was wrong, and He admitted it. This time, it was justified."

"Do you love him?"

Then the tears came again. "Yes."

"Now, now, don't dirty my pillowcase," she said then chuckled.

"How long was I asleep after you changed me?"

"Two days, three after tonight. You woke up earlier than expected. It's Tuesday afternoon."

"What? Really?" She nodded. "Did Mas ... Hiliad sleep the entire time?"

"Yes, He did as well. It takes quite a few days for a vampire to gain their strength back after the injuries he received."

"He stayed with me the whole time?"

"Yes, even when I suggested He go out to feed again."

"How could I have eaten that rare, bloody meat when ... Why do I have a heartbeat, and why do I not cry blood tears?"

"Those answers we don't know. You are aware I am Bintaur?" I nodded. "When I was changed, I had quite a different experience than you did. I was left for dead by my Maker, who deserted me. The Quincy's found me and James gave me his blood. They were on vacation in North Carolina, where I was living at the time, and brought me here. James and his wife Hildie were King and Queen of Virginia. They helped me in my new life. I have no doubt Hiliad will show you the ropes."

I hesitated, afraid to ask her what I wanted to know. "Downstairs you called me Leigh Connee. How did you know my first name is Leigh? I don't go by that name anymore."

She put her other hand on my cheek lovingly. "Because I gave it to you."

"You? Makers give their children names? No, that doesn't make sense."

"Oh, no," she sighed, removed her hand and sat up. "You're my daughter."

"Right, I understand that, I'm your child," I said impatiently.

I read her facial expression. Then it dawned on me: Her knowing my first name, one I hadn't used since I left my father and went to England. The colors of her bedroom just happened to be my favorite color. Her 'motherly' way she was towards me. Her name being the same as ... "No, no, no."

"Yes, baby, I am your biological mother. I was relieved when you went to England. Hopefully you'd be able to start your life again."

"No, no," I mumbled, getting off the bed and heading for the door.

Before I could even reach the door handle Francesca stood beside me with her arm between me and the door. "Please, don't leave. I have so much to explain to you."

"I don't want to hear it."

"You must," she insisted, then placing her body in front of the door.

I backed away and headed for the bathroom. Again, she stood in the threshold, blocking my exit. I narrowed my eyes at her, bared my fangs and repeated, "I do not want to hear it!" I stepped away and paced beside the bed.

"Where do you think you can run off to? I'm way faster than you are. We can play this game for the next few hours, if you'd like," she said confidently, sitting on the bed.

"You ... how could you ... you left me!"

"No, no," I heard her say, but I wasn't looking at her. "Baby, I—"

"Don't call me baby! I am not your baby!"

The next thing I knew I was flat up against the wall with Francesca's body pressing me so tight I could hardly breathe. "You will not talk to me like that! I am your mother."

"No, you stopped being my mother when you walked out on me!" I spat.

She promptly smacked me across the face so hard my head turned away sharply. I didn't look into her face, but I could see her expression. She was horrified. I could barely hold the tears back.

There was a hard banging on the bedroom door. "Connee! Queen? What's going on in there?" Hiliad asked, His voice urgent.

"Master, I—" I started to say, but Francesca placed her finger over her lips for me to remain silent. I had no other option but to obey my Maker.

"Nothing's wrong, Hiliad. We're just chasing a mouse," she replied.

It was quiet outside in the hallway, as if He were considering if that was the truth.

"Please, let Him ... I need Him with me," I pleaded, whispering.

"Damn," she cursed then backed away from me, allowing me to slide down the wall; I grunted in pain when my ass hit the floor. "This isn't the way I wanted to do this. Enter, Mr. Fildri." The door burst open with a crack, and Hiliad took two steps in. "I didn't mean for you to break my door down," she huffed.

He wasn't listening to her because He rushed to me and pulled me into His arms. "Are you alright?" He asked anxiously.

I was crying by then and could only nod, burying my hands in my face. He brought me little comfort.

"Queen, will you kindly explain to me why my woman ... Connee is in hysterics?"

"Connee, come to me," Francesca spoke.

I wanted to scream at her, curse her out, anything but go to her, or talk to her, for that matter. But Master pulled me up and walked me to the bed in front of her, holding my arms at my side, pressing His body against me. I leaned back into Him, squeezing His hands.

"I had every intention of telling you before you left, which looks like might be tonight," she started, and her voice did sound remorseful. "I didn't leave you, Leigh ..."

"No, don't call me that. You have no right to call me that." I shuddered.

She furrowed her eyebrows then nodded. "When you were three, we had no milk for the next day, so when your father came home from work I went to the grocery store. I was also going to get the cookie mix I knew you liked and ... that doesn't matter. When I came back out of the store—it was around ten at night—someone grabbed me and pulled me into the back of the building and drained me.

"The Quincey's came to my aid shortly after when I was bleeding to death. They were on vacation and just happened to come in for some bottled water to wash up in at their cabin ... again, doesn't matter. James gave me his blood and brought me back here to Virginia. They were wonderful to me, but sadly were killed by Thomas Milton's henchmen five years later."

"Wait, wait," I said, trying to understand. "You knew what he was going to do to me!" Master promptly squeezed my hands in warning.

"Yes, I did. But knowing you were with him, you'd also be near me. But I knew he would not harm you. And he didn't."

"That's not the point," I argued, trying to keep my voice calm. Then I forgot what my objection was.

"Let's back up. What did your father tell you when I disappeared, Connee?"

I remembered exactly what he told me. "When I was older I'd asked him about you. He called you a whore. He said you were an alcoholic and out screwing guys at the bars. He said you didn't love me anymore, and that's why you left. My god! You could have always come back and gotten me when I was a kid."

"Don't use that tone with me. And I did come back to you every night, Connee. When I knew your father had passed out or wasn't home, I'd sit outside your bedroom every single night and watch you sleep. Not right away, but since you were five."

A single bloody tear slowly came from the inside of one of her eyes, and she wiped it away. "I was then vampire, honey. I couldn't come back to get you. Hiliad, did you explain that to her?"

"Yes," He answered.

I had to close my eyes because I was getting dizzy from all the information, and to prevent breaking down crying. "So, you knew when he ... he abused me."

"Yes," she said regretfully. "I was so relieved when you left him and went to live with Judy and Theresa. I knew you'd finally be safe. That was when you stopped going by your first name," she stated.

I nodded. "Yes, because he called me that, and it took me years to get that name out of my head. I'd always hear his voice when Aunt Judy called me that. But why didn't you just kill him?"

"Because you needed to be strong, baby. And you are."

We stared at the other in an uncomfortable silence. I started to shake but kept my head level. "Okay, how did Hiliad get in Milton's house?"

"I gave Hiliad to Thomas, but I had no idea what was happening to him. You have to believe me. Judy notified me and I came right over. I knew at that point that it ... wasn't meant to be. But then you ..." She looked at my wrists. She didn't have to finish.

"You said Milton's henchmen killed your adoptive parents. Why?"

"Because he had his plan worked out even back then. He knew when you became of age he would use me to get to you. He thought I was weak, and he despised my parents, so he got rid of them." She ran her hands through her hair.

"The reason why I was so adamant about not helping you, Hiliad ... When you called me the second time, I could hear the fear in your voice over Connee's situation. It just so happened to work out that you came earlier. I conferred with Thomas that he could have you, but only to give you enough time to get her out of the house, not to be tortured. That way, I wasn't involved when Connee vanished, and would remain on good terms with the Bintaurs."

"But, okay, wait." I played the scenes in my head before I asked, "I remember an emergency room and the blood bags before you changed me. You're a doctor?"

"I was a nurse before I married your father. After I was changed, I went to night school to get my medical license. I was so afraid I was going to lose you. May I ask why you cut your wrists?"

"Because I thought Hiliad was dead. I wanted to be with Him." I grew weak in the knees and started to go down, but Hiliad held me up.

"Mr. Fildri, can you take her back to bed?"

"Yes Ma'am. Come on, sweetheart."

"No, wait, I have more ..." I was still talking, or mumbling, really, when Hiliad led me back to the bedroom we were staying in.

Hiliad pulled the bed sheets down and placed me on the bed, but I groaned in pain. I quickly rolled on my side. "Sleep now."

"No, Master, I don't want to sleep. I still have—"

"Shh." He leaned forward and brushed His chin against my cheek. His lips moved to my ear and whispered, "I am so sorry for punishing you."

I didn't reply until He leaned back and looked over my face. "Master, I know why I was punished. I deserved it. Thank you for correcting me."

He smiled. He actually smiled. "Connee, you are an amazing woman."

I returned His smile. "I know."

He chuckled and ran His thumb at my temple. "Do you have anything else to say before I crawl into bed with you and we go back to sleep?"

"I love you?"

Chuckling again He nestled His chin against mine and brushed His bottom lip against mine. We nibbled each other's lips, joyously kissing, when He suddenly pulled back and looked alarmed. "What's wrong?"

"Your lips," He said quietly.

"What?" I asked alarmed, pressing my fingers against them.

He shook His head. "Your lips are warm."

"That's because you made them warm."

"No, mine are cold. I feel heat from yours, not as warm as when you were human, but still warm." His face relaxed, almost relieved. "I thought ... I didn't want you—"

"Changed?"

He nodded, almost ashamed. "Love, we'll talk more later, okay?" He crawled into bed beside the wall and pulled me into Him, nestling His chest to my back.

I rested my head against Him. "Master?"

"Yes, sub?"

"Do you have anything to tell me before we go back to sleep?"

"Um, I love you too?"

We laughed before we settled down and fell blissfully asleep.

-----------------------

When I woke up hours later I was disorientated at first. Then I remembered falling asleep in Hiliad's arms, something I hadn't done in forever. After I stretched I rolled over and smiled when I saw a bouquet of flowers on the nightstand. I hadn't gotten flowers from Him in a long, long time, either, or so it seemed.

Slowly sitting up to prepare for my ass to scream at me, I was relieved when there was no pain at all. I grabbed the card in the holder and smiled even wider. 'Meet us downstairs. I meant what I said. H.' What had He said last night that He meant?

Then I saw clean clothes sitting on the other twin bed with another note. 'Make yourself at home and take a shower. We have a project in the kitchen. F'

Shortly after I cleaned up I walked out of the bathroom completely refreshed, practically skipping down the stairs. I was a little curious why my fangs hadn't come back out yet, though.

Remembering the note, and His painful reminder that I was still His sub, I heard voices in the kitchen. My smile disappeared. Turning the corner, I stood in the threshold, again in my submissive position, head down.

"Good morning!" Frannie greeted me as she approached, then stopped cautiously.

Hiliad's shoes settled beside hers before she backed off. Hiliad took my hand from behind me and led me down the hallway towards the front door. "We'll return shortly, Your Majesty," He told her.

"Of course. Take your time."

Hiliad held the door open for me and we stepped out into the cool evening air. Still pulling my arm, I stopped and looked out over the grounds, my mouth gaping. "Connee, come," He said, but with no anger in His tone. I followed Him to a swinging bench on the end of the long, curving porch, and He told me to sit.

Still with head bowed, I replied, "Master, I'd prefer to stand, if it's okay with you."

Tilting His head down so He could see my face, He was grinning. "Is your ass still hurting?"

"No, Master."

I couldn't see the expression on His face. "Hmm. Sit anyway." I did as I was told. "The Queen and I have been talking while you slept." My eyes were still on the floor boards.

"Connee, while we are here in Virginia, until we are back home, I am no longer your Master. You may look at me and speak as you wish."

I immediately jerked my head up and looked at him, I'm sure with confusion and disappointment on my face. Hiliad Fildri looked amazing! There was an aura about him that took my breath away, if I breathed.

"What is it?" Hiliad asked when I remained silent a little too long in my thoughts.

I looked out over the field. "You look ... different. Good, but different. And I swear I can see a mile out there." I turned back to him. "And I can even hear the fallen leaves scrunching under mice's feet, mouse's feet, whatever." I chuckled.

"I was going to ask. It's been so long for me that I don't really remember. But as I was saying, the queen and I concluded you are unique because you are Bintaur, and she changed you. You now have your mother's blood in you, and that must be the reason why you still have a heart beat and are warm to me." I blushed when I thought of our first kiss since the change. "And, it seems you still blush."