Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came and sat back beside me, starting to sway the bench by moving only his feet, but keeping his gaze ahead of him. "I have to be honest about something. I didn't want you to become vampire. I didn't want to lose the feeling of your pounding heart against my chest, or the warmth of your skin, or your breath gasping in my ear when you orgasm."

A damned tear fell from my eye. "Neither did I," I replied in shock. I turned my body to face him. "I didn't want to miss your body cooling me on a warm morning ... I can't even begin to ... but the way I feel ... shit." I shook my head, frustrated at having so much trouble finding the right words.

"How do you feel?" he asked, then looking at me.

"I don't know how to put it."

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "How do you feel?" His voice was deep and melodic, like the right chord on a cello that gives you the chills. And yes, I melted.

"It's like when you take me to sub-space, and the only thing I feel is my body. My mind isn't in control anymore. The yearning to be touched, whether with your hand, flogger, it doesn't matter."

He stood by me, looking over my face. "How do you feel?" he asked for the third time, his hand on my lower back.

I turned, facing him head on, our eyes locked. "My body's on fire. When I first had your blood, it was like electricity wrapped around every muscle, every bone, every nerve ending. Now, it's worse, or better." I chuckled again nervously.

"How do you feel?" he asked, then pressing himself hard against my back, his arms around my waist. I shivered when his hard, erect cock pressed right above my ass cheeks.

Reaching my hand up and back behind his head, I moved my upper torso back and looked into his eyes. They were intense, and hungry. I smiled. My fangs flicked out. He sighed, grinned, and flashed his eyes at them. "I feel you inside me, Hiliad." My body shook from nerves. "I want to make love to you for at least three weeks, non-stop."

He growled then pressed his lips hard against mine passionately, heavily. I was worried about cutting his lips from the way we were going at it, but he seemed to know what to do to prevent that. He twirled my body around, our lips still locked, and I threw my arms around his neck; he held on to me tighter. Chills coursed through my body as our kiss grew, if that were possible.

"All right, you two!" Frannie hollered from inside the house; all the windows were open. "Keep that in the bedroom and get in here."

We both started laughing into each other's mouths as Hiliad pulled away. I grunted my displeasure. "That's what I wanted to hear," he said, then kissed my forehead. "And we will, but I'd say at least two months."

"What did your note mean when you wrote, 'I meant what I said'? If you are no longer my Master, for now, you weren't referring to that."

"What I meant, Connee, was that I love you."

"Oh," I said with a teasing grin, "Is that all?"

He smacked my ass and pushed me into the house, his body pressed against mine, our legs in perfect sync. Walking into the kitchen, I was as giddy as a teenager busted by a parent making out with her boyfriend.

"Connee, I thought ..." She hesitated and grinned when she saw my fangs, which weren't out when I'd left. I shyly covered my mouth. "... we'd make some cookies."

"Oh, god," Hiliad grumbled and we both glared at him. "I'll be right outside."

"No, wait, Hiliad, please." I turned to Francesca, and swallowed my pride. "Your Majest—"

"Frannie, please," she corrected.

"I am really, really sorry for the way I acted earlier, and for ruining the couch, and how I talked to you, and, um, thank you for everything you've done for me, and for Hiliad." I shuffled my feet nervously.

"Honey, I completely understand. And you didn't make too bad of a mess. Words can be forgotten."

"Newborns are vicious until they are able to control themselves," Hiliad said. "But under your circumstances, you handled it fairly well." My ass would have disagreed only a few hours ago.

I stared at them dumbfounded. "Frannie, I still don't understand everything about your decisions. But, can you give me time?"

She stepped to me, put her hands gently on my shoulders, and told me sweetly, "Take all the time you need, honey. I'm not going anywhere."

"Like I said, I'll be outside," Hiliad interjected. "Come get me when you're done doing your ... girly stuff." The disgusted expression on his face was priceless. He sauntered out.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What can I say?" Frannie and I bust out laughing.

"I heard that!" he screamed from the front porch.

"Well, let's get started," Frannie said as she turned to the island, where bowls and the ingredients were set.

"Why, exactly, are we making cookies if we aren't going to eat them?" My fangs withdrew. "Ow."

"It'll take a few days to stop hurting when they come out. They're like baby teeth. And the cookies will be for the staff and my patients. It's more nostalgic, I think. We had so much fun in the kitchen. Why don't you get the dry ingredients together in that bowl, there."

We talked very little while we made the dough, but that was partly my fault. I was thinking about what kind of relationship Frannie and I would have. I couldn't image a thing. As I watched her spoon the dough on the cookie sheet, I blurted out, "What kind of baby was I?"

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Oh, you were the best. Let me put the sheets in the oven and we'll talk while they bake." I nodded. "Do you want some coffee?" My head flew back in surprise. She chuckled. "You've never had synthetic blood?"

"No, eck."

"Well, I prefer saying coffee, or tea or, whatever, although I don't often. I'll give you a little to see how you like it." Putting the baking sheets in the oven, she poured some fresh Sheep's blood in a coffee mug and nuked it. "I feel like I'm giving you your first beer. Hiliad, would you like some?" Considering he was on the porch, I wondered why she didn't yell. Then I realized we vampires have impeccable hearing.

"No Ma'am. Thank you," came a disembodied voice.

The microwave dinged, she placed the mug in front of me then sat down. "Try it."

I gulped, just staring at the mug. When I couldn't put it off any longer, I brought it up to my lips and smelled it first. "It smells different than real blood." Closing my eyes, I plugged my nose with my fingers and took a swallow. It was thick and hard to get down. When I opened my eyes, Frannie was looking at me anxiously.

"It's, um, worse than Milton's blood."

Outside, a growl echoed into the kitchen through the open windows. "Sorry, Sir," I said seriously. He growled again, and I knew he did that because I apologized. "It's off, remember? Your rule. Sorry about that." Again, another growl. Naughty butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"Well, go ahead and finish it off." She watched until I downed the blood completely. "You are just as stubborn now as you were then." There was a snicker from the front porch. I pretended to ignore it. "I made you sit at the kitchen table for hours until you'd eat your asparagus."

"That's where she got her safe word from?" Hiliad asked himself.

"Hiliad, why don't you come join us?" I asked. "We can hear you anyway."

"No, thank you. I'm fine." I could tell he was amused at our conversation. It would just give him more ammo, though.

"And yes, that's where I got my safe word from."

"You hardly ever cried. You were so content just playing with your toys in your playpen. And you smiled all the time." She was speculative for a moment. "Honey, you said Rob abused you. How so?"

I didn't want to talk about that. Just then, the buzzer went off for the cookies, thankfully. She took them out of the oven, placed the cookies on the cooling racks, refilled the sheets and came back to the table.

"He didn't abuse me, per se." I told her of the chores I had to do at a young age, and then the hen incident when I was sixteen. "It was more mental abuse, I guess."

She leaned forward and squeezed my hand. "Oh, honey. Was that why you left?" I nodded. "I didn't know what happened during the day, obviously. I was so worried about you that night. But then I called Judy to see if—"

"She knows about you? And Theresa?"

"Judy does, yes. She hated Rob. They might have been siblings, but that's as far as the love went. Don't know about Theresa."

"Wow, this is getting to be too much," I said, placing my forehead in my hand.

"Hey, I've got a koi pond in the back garden, right by the stream. Why don't you and Hiliad go for a walk?"

The front door slammed shut, Hiliad rushed into the room, and I looked at him alarmed. "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I heard mention of a walk?"

"Yes," Francesca said as she stood. "Let me get the blanket." She left us alone.

"Don't think I'll forget about my least favorite word," he warned, looking at me crossly.

"It doesn't count, remember? You can't punish me if we're—"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," he frowned defeated. "But since you heal after only a couple of hours instead of days, I think I'll change to the whip for your punishment," he ended threateningly. I shut the hell right up and squirmed in my chair.

"Here you are," Francesca said as she came in and handed Hiliad the blanket, who then promptly handed it to me as I stood up. "You two have fun. I have some patients coming in."

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

A few minutes later, Hiliad and I were walking down a slightly steep hill leading to the stream that I could hear but not see yet. He was walking ahead of me because he takes longer strides than I do, being a whole foot taller than me, not that I minded.

"You don't have to walk behind me," Hiliad said over his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm just admiring the view." That was the truth. His broad shoulders, wide chest and ...

He stopped and turned so suddenly I almost ran into him, but I stopped in time. "What view, specifically?" he asked flirtatiously, one eyebrow cocked.

"Um, well, the trees, the countryside, you know. We are in the country."

He took one step towards me, and I threw all caution to the wind. Well, the blanket, actually. In one swift motion, I grabbed the edge of the blanket and threw it up in the air towards him. It spread out and landed over his head. Then I ran as fast as I could.

Giggling, I ran towards the sound of the water. I didn't hear him behind me so I looked over my shoulder while still running. When I turned back around, I ran right smack into him. He went flying onto his back hard with me flush on top of him, his hands were of course holding my arms. He lay there motionless, his arms flailed out beside him. I ended up straddling his waist, my knees bent.

"Hiliad? Hiliad!" I cried out, grabbing his cheeks and shaking his head gently. "Are you hurt?"

"Hmmph, ohh," he moaned, slowly opening his eyes. "Yes, I'm hurt."

"Oh, my god! Where? I'm so sorry. Where are you hurt?"

"Hmm, here." He pointed to the corner of his mouth then closed his eyes again.

"Oh, no!" I exclaimed, making my tone playful when I realized he wasn't really hurt. "Let me kiss it and make it feel all better." I bent down and kissed his nose, then leaned back a little for a response. My fangs shot out.

"No, lower," he grunted painfully.

"What? I missed? Good thing I'm not a doctor!" It took all I had not to bust out laughing. Lowering myself down, I kissed the cleft of his chin, lingering a little longer there.

"No, woman!" he snapped. "Here!" He pointed to his bottom lip.

"Oh, there? Silly me." I hesitated a moment before I brushed my bottom lip against his. "There?"

"Hmm, hmm."

I pinched his bottom lip with both of mine, letting my tongue slip out a little. His tongue flew out to meet mine, forcing me to open my mouth further. Both of his hands grasped the back of my head, gripped my hair into his fingers and pressed me harder against him.

Our tongues danced around the others, our heads twisting and turning, grunts emitting from both of us. He groaned from the back of his throat, and I thought I'd dug a fang into his lip.

"Did I hurt you again? I don't know how to kiss with these damned things," I croaked, leaning up and looking at his lips.

"No," he replied, picking his head up and kissing my chin. "You're not wearing any underwear."

"Damn, Hiliad!" I exclaimed then laughed. "Frannie didn't—"

I was silenced when he dove his lips back onto mine. We kissed more fervently than before, and his hands slowly slid down my back to my ass, squeezing my cheeks. I heard myself moan. "Oh, god, I've missed you."

He didn't reply but pushed my sundress up. Leaning back, I let him pull it up and over my head. Looking back down at him, I threw him hard down until his head was on the grass, reached down and unbuckled the pants, keeping eye contact with him.

He was no longer the gentle, warm, affectionate man that he allowed me to see on occasion, but an evil, wicked, vicious vampire whose eyes were burning with embers so bright that shivers coursed through my body.

Unzipping down, I reached my hand in and took his soft, limp dick in my hand. Frowning, I looked up at him. Before he looked away ashamed, the embers vanished. I didn't know what to do, or think for that matter.

I asked as gently as I could. "Is it me?"

"Shit."

"It's okay. It happens," I tried to reassure him.

He sat up and pushed me away so hard and fast that I was thrown on my ass, left to watch him stand up. I sat there completely baffled and bewildered, my legs drawn to my chest, my arms wrapped around my bent knees. I watched him pace back and forth, running his fingers through his hair. "Connee, I ... shit. What happened with us, here in Virginia, is over, right?"

What the hell is he talking about? "Yes. We'll go back home to our—"

Never looking at me, he rambled, "Dani got me to ... cum. When I first got there, at Milton's, I was strapped down and the bitch ... she went down on me. I tried to stop, I swear I did. I didn't want to, but ..."

I no longer heard a damned thing he was saying, and he was unloading a lot. Blinking several times, as if that would clear my brain, I started to laugh—hysterically.

"What the shit is so funny?" he demanded, no longer ashamed but angry.

Standing up, I wiped my ass of any grass that might have been there and walked to him. "Who's Dani?"

His head flew back in surprise. "She's the vamp bitch that cut my hair when ... she was Doug's girlfriend—"

"Doug? Your Doug?" He went on to explain what she did to him, but was interrupted by Nate and Elisha. "And?"

He furrowed his eyebrows deeply. "And? Aren't you angry with me?"

"I should be. Mr. Fildri, if we were back home ..." I stepped to him, tugged his t-shirt up and off, kissing his chest before I looked up into his face, "... And neither one of us hadn't been taken unwillingly..."

I grabbed the waist of the pants and practically ripped them off of him, "... If we were normal human beings," I took him in my hand and squeezed it, "... I'd rip Hiliad Jr. right off of you."

The response I got that time was an immediate awakening of Hiliad Jr.

He growled loudly, picked me up so I had to wrap my legs around his waist and flew to the edge of the forest. I grunted when my back hit a tree trunk. He placed his hands on my ass and thrust his then hard, erect dick hard inside me.

I screamed because I wasn't all that wet yet, and because he had never, ever felt so big, or so good. He started to penetrate me harder, but I bit his ear on purpose.

"Hiliad! Wait, wait, please," I gasped.

Right away he stopped, pulled back, and put his hands on my face. I didn't fall because my legs were still tight around him. "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

"Yeah, a little. It's just ... I'm surprised. You feel so ... new."

He smirked. "Is that good or bad?"

I chortled. "Very, very good. You just need to take it slow, okay?"

"Well, it's your fault," he replied as he carefully slid out, cradled me in his arms and carried me back out to the field.

"How is it my fault?"

"I've never gone from zero to fifteen inches in so little time."

I laughed out loud as we headed back towards the house. "I think you're off on your addition."

"Excuse me?" he barked then dropped me in the grass.

"OW! Damn! Why'd you—"

His face was directly in front of mine, and I cowered back. "Ms. Byers, I might have been a good nine inches when you were human, but now that you are vampire, you've already felt I am now much, much, muchbigger." His eyes pierced mine so harshly I was waiting for my eyeballs to roll down my naked body.

I gulped hard, took a heavy breath, and threw myself back, dramatically throwing my arms above my head. I chuckled. "My, my."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he snickered then walked away. He returned a second later holding the blanket and stretching his arm out for me. I took his hand, and we walked down to the stream in silence. I watched as Hiliad laid the blanket on the bank, the trickling waters added such a wonderful ambiance to the moment. Instead of offering to help me lie down with him, he crossed his legs, put his hands in the back of his head, and stared up at me, grinning wickedly.

Here he was lying at my feet—a 6'4" male with the face of a chiseled God, killer muscled forearms, tight chest and taut stomach, standing at full attention, and I started to shake. Shake! Tears came to my eyes and I had no idea why. My fangs instantly retracted.

"Connee, hey, what is it?" Hiliad was then standing beside me, looking at me alarmed, running his hand through my hair.

"I don't know," I said, choking up.

"Oh, sweetheart," I heard him say as I was placed on my back on the blanket. He nestled up against me, pressing his chest into mine.

I couldn't look him in the face as the tears streamed down my cheeks. Then everything that had happened the past few days overwhelmed me. I sobbed even harder when I realized what the worst thing was. "I ... disappoint ... ted you," I choked.

"Wha'? No, you didn't. You silly girl." He threw his legs over mine and held me for I don't know how long until I calmed down a little.

"I wanted our first time, again, to mean something." I shuddered, forcing myself to at least stop the tears. "I hungered for you; my whole body hurt. But I can't even kiss you without worrying about biting you, much less ..."

"It means something to me every time, Connee. Don't you know I don't want you hurt? We'll do it when you're ready. It's on your terms. Will that be alright?"

I started my laugh-crying, and he rolled his eyes. "I think I'm just thinking too much."

"You think?" He snarled then grinned.

"There's a million emotions going through my head. I want you, I really, really do. You know that, right?"

"Of course. And just think, we'll have lots of foreplay."

"Hmm, foreplay? I can live with that," I grinned as we lay by the stream, then completely calm.

"I didn't think you'd complain," he snickered.

I pulled my upper torso away, and he let me rest my head on his arm. We were then lying in each others arms, face to face. "You scare me."

"You should be scared. It's been how long since I've had you?"

I promptly hit him playfully on his shoulder. "I'm being serious, here!" I couldn't help but grin.

"Oh, in that case, please continue." He grinned back.

I took a heavy breath. "When I first met you with Daniel, you did. You scared me when you took me the second night, or I might have scared myself because I never wanted anything more ... I was scared when we first scened. But, Hiliad, I don't think I've ever been more scared than I am now."

I rolled over on my back, staring up at the stars. His arm draped over my stomach, and ran his thumb right beside my outer breast under my arm. I continued, finding the words a little easier.