Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got this rough, hard exterior, always serious persona, always thinking, scheming. You are stern when I push your buttons. You are stern when you are sitting on your throne—"

"My throne?" he asked, leaning up, placing his head in his other hand.

"At the club."

"Ah." His thumb moved under my breast.

"But now—you being so sweet and—"

"I don't do sweet."

I turned my head to look at him. "You are attentive and comforting and ... hmm." He'd skirted his hand up, his thumb tracing over my nipple. "I'm going to miss this, Hiliad."

"Your Hiliad isn't going anywhere. Con, when I am stern, as you put it, can you not feel me? Having my blood. Can't you feel my energy?" He kissed my nipple, squeezing the other nipple. "You can't feel me making love to you in my eyes?"

I didn't answer; I couldn't answer. What could I say? He'd taken my erect, sensitive nipple in between his fangs, flicking the tip, biting with his lips. "Oh, Hiliad, now I'm even more scared."

"Shhh," he breathed against my skin. His hand moved down to my waist, kneading my flesh gently.

"Where do we go when we get back home?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?" he asked, licking the tip of my breast, circling around the nipple, his hand slipping to the inside of my thigh.

"Are we going to be normal?"

He lifted his head up, looking over my face. "We are far from normal, Ms. Byers." He started to kiss, nibble and lick my collarbone, his hand running over my crotch.

"Hiliad?" My fangs returned from my body responding to his touch.

"Hmm?"

"Do, um, vampires ... bite the other when—"

"They're in the throws of passion?" he asked, his voice deep and sexy, wanting. He then went to my neck. I could feel his fangs scrape against the targeted vein.

"Yeah."

I waited for him to answer, but he didn't. Instead, he sank his fangs into my neck, licking the blood that escaped. I grunted, gasping, threw my head back. His finger traced from my wet entrance to my clit, slowly, painfully. "Oh, oh, Hiliad."

His earlobe was within reach of my lips, though I had to stretch to lick and nibble. Moving down, I kissed his favorite spot, drawing my own fangs along his skin. He grunted then I felt his dick harden against my outer thigh.

I grew curious about something. "Hiliad?"

"Hmm?" he moaned, lapping at my blood.

"Stop?" My tone wasn't urgent.

He withdrew and looked at me. My blood was around his lips, some was on his chin. For some odd reason, it struck me as totally erotic. "Are you okay, little one?"

"Yeah, yeah. Do I taste different to you?"

"No." That was a short and sweet answer.

"I taste the same, even though Frannie drained me and gave me her blood?"

"Your body replenishes the blood cells. You taste as good as the first time I took your blood. Any other questions before I ravish you?"

My pussy tingled, but that was more because he had begun to massage my clit, adding pressure here and there. "What if I can't take you in my mouth?"

"Is that what you are worried about?"

"Sound stupid?"

"Yes."

"But I keep getting a picture in my head of having you, and my fangs come out, piercing your—"

His loud, boisterous laughter echoed throughout the trees. I promptly hit his shoulder. "You dare to hit your Master, again?" he asked angrily, but his eyes weren't.

"Dude! That was a legitimate question!"

"Dude? You dare to sass back to me?"

I sat up, trying to think of what to do. Turning to him, I replied, "Yep!" And bolted up, running as fast as I could, going nowhere in particular. But he wasn't following me. As soon as I realized that I stopped and looked back at the blanket we were just on.

He was just standing there with his hands on his hips, shaking his head. We were at least a quarter mile apart, but I could see him as clearly as if it were a foot. He whispered, "Oh, little girl, do you honestly think ..." I gasped when his face was then an inch away from mine. "... You can out run me?"

I was completely stunned into silence and could have sworn I felt my heart pound. He threw his arms around my waist, twirled me around. The next thing I knew we landed on the blanket by the stream. "Why don't you practice?" he asked, lying down, taking me with him.

"Huh? Practice what?" You could have hit me with a brick, and I still wouldn't have understood. He took my hand, brought it to his penis and maneuvered it a little until I wrapped my fingers around it. "Oh. Okay."

"Let me tell you how."

I grew wet with excitement. "Are you sure?"

"No. I'm teasing you," he smirked.

"Okay, but you have to tell me if I hurt you. Promise?"

"Promise."

I scooted myself down, spread his legs and knelt on my knees. I was a little surprised feeling nervous. I'd taken him before. I sure didn't need anyone to tell me how to do it. With a few instructions, I grew comfortable gently licking him, tasting him, remembering how good it was to make him feel good.

He groaned, and I looked up at his face; he was watching me intently. "Wrap your lips around the width; feel my excitement." The way he was talking made me even more wet. I was never one for dirty talk while making out, but wow!

"Okay, I'm going to apologize now, and if you feel the need to kill me when I pierce your cock, you have my permission." He smiled and chuckled, his chest convulsing as his laughter grew.

When he stopped, I went back to giving Hiliad Jr. some attention. He placed his hand gently on my head. "No, no. Look at me."

I did, continuing to please him. He threw his hands on the blanket, gripping the material tightly. Then my confidence was building even further. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, being mindful of my fangs. So far they barely scraped his cock.

"Close your eyes if you have to. I want you to feel it. Don't think about what you are doing. Just feel it, feel me."

I did as I was told and began to work his dick again, sucking harder and harder until his dick pulsed in my mouth. Immediately he came, grunted my name which sent shivers through me. "Pull back, pull back," he moaned. I took him out, looking up at him confused. "See, you didn't bite it off, did you?" he asked with a sheepish grin. "Well done, little one." I smiled. "How wet are you?"

Then it was my turn to take his hand and led it between my legs. "Does that answer your question?"

He nodded, his smile disappeared, and his fangs sparkled. It was then or never. I slid up his body until his hard, dick brushed against my entrance. I moved my hips back and forth, letting my moisture wet his dick. "Now, now," he muttered.

Putting my hands on his shoulders, I pulled his upper body up a little, leaving his ass on the blanket. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking over his face. Then I allowed the tip of his dick to just barely enter me before I pulled back up. He looked at me sharply, his mouth hung open. Taking my time, I sat down on him incredibly slow, painfully slow, until his entire length was inside me. I shuddered before I buried my face in his neck.

"Oh, god," I whispered. "Ohgodohgod!" I cried out, finding tears building in my eyes as my orgasm ripped through me.

Hiliad Fildri was not done with me, though. Not even allowing my orgasm to wane, he lifted his hips, forcing himself deeper inside me. I cried out again as I collapsed on top of him, placing my hands beside his arms for leverage. Our bodies melted into one as we lost ourselves, reconnecting, joining as we once had.

Seconds later my stomach tightened as my orgasm built and built into an intense explosion. I came, and came hard. Our lips meshed passionately, our breathing heavy. I pressed the side of my head to his.

"I think you're right. You do feel bigger. I think I like being a vampire," I admitted bashfully.

He laughed, placed his hands on either side of my head, and pulled me back. "Are you ready?" As he spoke, he ran his tongue under a fang.

"Hiliad! I am not in the mood for guessing games." I thought a moment. "Oh. What am I supposed to do?"

"Bite me."

I bust out laughing. "Yeah, I figured that much."

"Let's try something." He brought his thumb to his mouth, put the pad right under his fang and bit down. I smelled the blood before I saw it pool up. Keeping his eyes glued on mine, he brushed his thumb along my bottom lip. I looked at him bewildered, shifting from eye to eye, feeling my body tremble at the hunger he conveyed. Then my lip started to tingle from his warm blood.

"You feel it, don't you?" he asked seductively. I nodded. "Taste me."

Sticking my tongue out, I licked my bottom lip from side to side slowly. The warmth and tingling spread onto my tongue, forcing me to close my eyes. The effects of the little bit there was slid down my throat, cascading down my entire body. "Hmm," I moaned, a grin barely curving my lips as I looked at him.

Hiliad took the back of my head and slammed it into his neck so fast I gasped. "Find my vein. It still pulses." His voice in my ear gave me the courage that I lacked, but I just wanted to hear his breath in my ear. "Do what comes naturally to you. This is what you are, now." I pressed my breasts into him, keeping my hands on his shoulders. "Take my blood, Connee. Take my soul. You already have my heart."

His last comment would have made me cry if I hadn't already found his protruding vein. The hunger and yearning for him building up within me was empowering, yet frightening. I delved into his vein, deeper and deeper until I felt his blood ooze down to my bottom lip. "That's it, that's it. Draw the blood from me. Take it ... take me."

Pressing my tongue just below the vein, I pushed in, making more blood come from him. Before I knew it, I was sucking on him hard, afraid I was hurting him, but I wanted more, so much more of him. His chest vibrated against mine, making my lower stomach tighten and quiver. Another orgasm tore through my body, bringing tears to my eyes. His penis throbbed inside of me, pressing against every muscle of my walls. Swallowing more of him, his taste was sweet and sour, hot and cold. I completely lost my mind at that point. I was in a world I had never been, and I never wanted to leave.

"Connee, Con, hey, that's enough," I heard him say. I gently pulled my fangs out, disgusted at myself for leaving puncture wounds in him. "Sweetheart, clean me. It'll heal."

I did just that—once, twice, three times. I was shocked watching the holes already closing up. I pulled myself away. "Hiliad, Sir, are you okay?"

"Do I look like I'm dying?"

"Well, you are a little pale," I teased.

He laughed loudly, tilting his head back before coming back and kissing me then wiped his own blood from around my mouth. "You did great. You've got control. I'm impressed. How was it?"

I shook my head, crying then. "It was incredible. I can't even think straight."

"Yeah, I know I'm that good," he snickered. "Are you still hungry?"

Throwing myself towards him, he fell back to the blanket. "I'll always be hungry for you, Hiliad Fildri."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I meant a real meal. Francesca can get Doug to—"

"Wait, Doug? What are you talking about?" I sat up and away from him.

He explained what he and the queen had talked about before I woke up earlier. The Bintaurs had agreed to give Doug to Hiliad as his punishment, since he lived in Shreveport. He will still be working at Fangtasia, but he would also be my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "I can't do that to him, regardless of what he did, and he was forced to do it."

"Con, he's given himself to you, in a manner of speaking. He might have been under Milton's control, but he doesn't want to hurt you. He feels really bad, or so they tell me."

"That doesn't give him the right to ... No, I won't do it."

"What are you scared of?"

"I had control with you, but what if—"

"We won't let you."

"That's easy for you to say," I huffed.

"Sweetie, I know you're scared of a lot of things, but—"

"Con?" I asked, remembering he'd called me that a few times.

"You don't like it?"

I smiled. "Yes, I love it."

"Good. Let's dress and get back."

After we put our clothes on, we walked back up the hill to the house. "Hiliad?"

"Yes?" he replied, taking my hand.

"Will I be able to fly like you do?"

"Hmm, not for at least two hundred years."

"Oh, shit! I hadn't even thought ... I didn't even see myself living past sixty."

"We'll work on you flying, and I'm curious about your Bin powers, now that you're vampire, too."

"Ha! I'll be two hundred before I even know what they are, much less having control of them."

"Beat you to the house," he challenged, thankfully changing the mood between us.

"I can tell you right now you'll win. You'll just fly ahead of me."

"What if I give you a three mile head start?"

"Oh, cocky, are you? The house is only—" I took off running towards the house, cackling and laughing the whole way. Just as I reached the top of the stairs that led to the back patio, Hiliad stood at the sliding glass door, his hands on his hips, smiling gleefully. I laughed. "See! I told you you'd cheat!"

"I didn't cheat," he said as I walked to him. "And we'll have our first marathon in about fifty years."

Grinning, I stood on the tips of my toes, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I look forward to kicking your ass."

"We'll see about that!" He bent down and planted a long, passionate kiss.

"Kids! Get in here!" Francesca called from somewhere inside the house.

I rolled my eyes at Hiliad. "Kids? Geez," I chuckled.