Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes were off and folded on the sink in a heartbeat, and as instructed, I stood in front of the mirror. I was surprised my nipples were already hard and hurting for attention. I flipped the light off and was plunged into the deepest darkness.

I stood anxiously awaiting my Master, my Protector, my Employer, my Love. I went from anxiously excited to just plain anxious, to bored, to being drenched between my legs. I heard the door open. I stiffened my body when I felt Hiliad press His body against my back, His face buried in the nape of my neck.

Shivers coursed through my body. I leaned my head back into Him, but was promptly smacked in the ass hard; I immediately picked my head back up.

He brushed His bottom lip on my left ear lobe. "Bryta nu—Mine Now." He kissed the nape of my neck. "Min i morgon—Mine Tomorrow." He whispered in my other ear, "Min för evigt—Mine forever."

I completely melted. His hands slid to my waist, my stomach, massaging my flesh, making me weak in the knees. His long, slender fingers made their way to my breasts, pinching my nipples, and twisting aggressively. I groaned from the back of my throat, which again caused a quick, swift smack on the ass.

"You will not speak," He said firmly. "You will not moan."

It was quiet for a moment before I heard His jeans unzip then heard the metal of the belt tinker on the tile floor. He grabbed as much of my breasts as He could before He squeezed them together, the heels of His palms on the outside of my breasts. Abruptly, He flicked my erect nipples with His ring fingers at the same time. I winced at the pain, exhaling out of my mouth, my body inching forward slightly.

"Stand tall! Not a fucking sound," He demanded in my ear, His head touched the side of mine. "Nod if you understand me." I did so.

Again He attacked my nipples, and although it was pitch black, I had to close my eyes tightly to let go of the pain as it raced to my toes and finger tips. He circled His hard, erect cock against the small of my back, and I stopped breathing altogether, well, noticed I wasn't breathing. Again and again He flicked His nails over my nipples, alternating with the pads of His fingers. Back and forth, up and down, soft and hard, over and over.

I made not a peep when something surged from deep within me, and it no longer was painful. It was completely erotic. My upper torso convulsed with the motion. A part of my body wanted to squirm away from Him, while the other wanted more.

Continuing with one hand, His other hand moved to my clit; His finger slid over it easily, it was so wet. I swallowed hard, hoping that would keep the noise down. I barely succeeded. He cupped my breast with His hand and started a rhythm between pinching my nipple and rubbing clit that utterly destroyed me. "Grab on to the sink, bend over if you need to."

Oh, I had to, but it did little to help calm me when I did. "Damn, woman," He grunted in my ear then pressed His chest harder against mine. "Do you want me?" He asked, purposefully pushing His dick against me. I didn't answer.

"Nod if you want me," He said forcefully. His voice was urgent, deep, throaty and animalistic. I nodded fervently.

"Hmm, I don't quite feel you're being honest with me."

Bastard. He wouldn't let me moan my pleasure, I was wet as hell and He thought I was lying?

He pulled away from me, leaving me abandoned, even though I felt His presence. "On your knees." I got down but He had to move me by my shoulders to get in the right position. "Take it." I put my hand up, brushed the back of my hand against His thigh. He snapped, "With your tongue. Find it with your tongue!"

Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach. I stuck out my tongue, flicked it in search of His dick. I smelled His scent before I even found Him. He groaned as I wrapped my lips around His tip, taking Him more and more. I thought I had punctured him when He reached down, pulled me up to my feet and threw me on the sink.

"Grip the edges," He ordered. I did so as He spread my legs and dove immediately onto my clit with His mouth. I tensed my legs, forcing myself not to scream. Without allowing me to orgasm, He pulled away, but I hurt so bad I knew I was going to explode when He finally decided to let me orgasm—if He let me.

He placed His hands on my hips, pulled me forward and rammed His dick inside me. I gasped silently as He penetrated me, plunging as far as He could. I started rotating my hips, allowing Him to touch every inch of my walls.

Letting my body speak to me at how incredible Master felt inside me, my body arched, and I felt as if my head would explode. I threw my hands on the wall and threw my hips against Him, hard. To quell a sound of pure ecstasy I bit into His shoulder.

"Hmm, yes, that's it," He growled. "Let it go. Take me, feel me." Unexpectedly He whirled me around, pounded my ass to the wall once hard and came. I shivered in response. "Hmm, are you ready?"

Of course I couldn't answer, but I wanted to scream, "Hell, yeah!" Instead I groaned softly.

"One."

I knew what that meant, and it wasn't a good thing.

He grew inside of me again, completely confounding me. And was I ever ready for Him. My body tensed; I needed to feel more of Him. I wrapped my arms around His neck and bit at His vein, sucking and taking His blood. He took me, too, as the orgasm finally surged through me. I could have sworn He came again. I'd have to remember to ask Him later.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as He pulled away, carefully setting me on my weak, shaking legs. I almost answered. "Oh, right." He turned on the light and for a moment it hurt my eyes. He unclasped the collar, leaving it draped at my neck. "Do you need more?"

"Um, you or food?" I grinned.

"Well, I already know you can't get enough of me. I woke Doug up before I came in."

"I am still hungry, Sir."

Replacing my collar, He seductively and slowly dressed me, as He allowed me to do the same to Him. Doug was indeed awake when we snaked guiltily out of the bathroom—well, I was the guilty one. I drank from him slowly for only five minutes before I gave Doug back his wrist. This time feeding from Doug made it feel incredibly cold, and again, I would have to speak to Master about finding someone I didn't know. I just didn't know if I could do it anymore.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

When we finally arrived home just after four a.m., Liza met us on the tarmac. I simply nodded to her. I was thankful I still had the collar on. It was so late, or bedtime, actually, and I was so exhausted at that point there was no telling what would have come out of my mouth.

Riding in the back of the SUV, I stared out the window in a drowsy daze while Hiliad proposed to Liza the two of us stay at her house. Of course she protested. "Hiliad, you know that's the only place I can get away from you," she huffed.

"It'll only be for a month or so, until we can find an appropriate place," Hiliad told her. "We can stay at my lair today, though."

"Take away the damned bathroom duty, and you may stay."

Mark that down as another question.

When we made it back to Liza's, Hiliad didn't even ask me if I needed to be carried back to His place; He must have read it on my face. He picked me up with ease, as I was in half a daze, even though the cool wind blew at my face.

"Sweetheart, scoot over," I heard Him say. My eyes fluttered open and found Him kneeling on the mattress in His lair. I rolled over, only then did I feel I was no longer wearing the collar. He lay down beside me and asked, "Do you have any questions before we go to sleep?"

"Um, y'ah, I wanna kn ..." I was asleep before I could finish asking Him.

-------------------

The next night, as soon as we arrived at Naluchra for work, Master literally dragged me downstairs to the basement dungeon for my punishment. As He promised, He explained to me why I was to receive it—because I'd moaned while we were in the bathroom and He explicitly told me not to. He practically pushed me against the wall, front first, ass bare. Immediately the sound of the whip behind me was more frightening and painful than the actual crack to my ass. The sting lasted ten seconds, yet the cut healed within minutes. Lesson not learned.

---------------------

Two weeks later, the transition to my new life as vampire and Hiliad Fildri's slave was very difficult, to say the least. Aside from the bullshit we got from Liza making smart-assed comments about our love life—sex with Him was still incredible and nightly—the work environment was stressful. Having to wear the collar nightly, removing it only when we were home and getting ready to sleep for the day, messed with my head knowing when business was business, and servitude to Hiliad was servitude to Hiliad.

The resolution to that was Hiliad's purchase of Dani's Delites Beauty Salon. It was a wise decision, considering the owner, Dani, was then officially dead. He renamed it Fang Cuts—the slogan being: So Good It Sucks. Because Doug had proven his loyalty to Hiliad, He gave Doug free rein on running it, while I was the full-time accountant. So technically, I was still Hiliad's employee. I was happy about that because it would give me the freedom I craved, while knowing when we got home I was still His slave.

Until the sale had officially gone through for Fang Cuts to reopen under new management, I was still working at Naluchra. With my new-found craving for human blood, Master found it amusing during the two hours beside Him on His throne when I would pick out human males, and females that I would love to taste, providing Him with a number from one to ten. Rarely were there any tens, although Liza gave us her unsolicited opinions constantly.

------------------------

A few weeks later, out of the blue, Hiliad decided he wanted to play, and I was all for it. Everything was perfect, more than perfect. The ending, however, was a different story.

Shortly before one a.m., He came into my office and from the expression on His face I knew He had a different set of rules, which I listened to intently. Sitting on my desk, His legs straddling mine, He told me, "You will not remove the collar. Therefore, you are not to speak. You may make any noise that comes to you, and I assure you that I will make you moan. The only word you are allowed to speak is Edge, so that I can monitor your orgasms, and your safe word—asparagus, is it?"

I did not reply, nor acknowledged it. "You may nod or shake your head."

I nodded. "Fine. I will be rough with you tonight, little one. I am curious what you can handle now. You may also use green, yellow, or red. Speak green, and I will increase; yellow, I will decrease; and red, I will stop. Your safe word will end the scene altogether, and you will be removed from the apparatus. Do you understand?"

Again, I remained silent and motionless. He leaned in smiling, cupping my neck with His hand. "You please me greatly, slave. Nod if you understand the new rules." I nodded. "Very good. Nod or shake your head if you have any questions."

After I thought about it, I shook my head.

Swiftly he moved His hand behind my neck and pulled me to Him, crashing His lips into mine. The tips of His fingers brushed under my hair against my scalp, sending chills down my body.

"Go now, undress and lay on the table in the center of the room. I will join your shortly."

As ordered, I immediately went downstairs, removed my clothing and lay on the cold, metal table that was set directly under two suspension bars. I knew what they were. I'd educated myself on dungeon equipment.

So the long wait for Hiliad's arrival built up my expectations. But He didn't show up right away, so I took advantage of peeking at the items in the room. The only thing that caught my attention was a metal cart set near the table with several items underneath, covered with a white towel.

My head turned back to stare at the ceiling when I heard the door open. "It is your Master."

I waited patiently as He slowly and silently descended the stairs, but then I heard another pair of footsteps behind Him. From the click of the heels on the wood planks, I ascertained it was Liza, or at least hoped it was Liza. It was. She stood silently and menacingly by the secretive cart.

Master approached my side, looking up and down my naked, exposed body. "Look at me," He commanded.

I did so, and He proceeded to run His huge, cool hand up and down my body, kneading and massaging my flesh slowly. I moaned because it felt so good, and I grunted when He grasped my breast and squeezed tight. He looked over at Liza, and a knot instantly grew in my stomach. She placed restraints around each ankle, while I was instructed by Master to keep my hands gripping the edge of the table, not to move.

Once both restraints were on, she reached for the hook from one end of the suspension bar, pulling down on it so that she could hook me to it, then released it slowly. My feet went up and up, at about the height of Liza's head; my legs were at an odd angle, the small of my back just barely off the table. Then my legs spread wider, my knees bent slightly, giving Liza an all access pass.

"Ready," she announced.

"Slave, you are to keep your eyes on me. Liza has been a pain in my ass about having you, but I wouldn't allow it. She has so many things to apologize to you for, and I strongly believe the pleasures she is about to give you will more than make up for it. How many times have you cum in one session, little one?"

I didn't reply, of course.

"Well, we shall see, now won't we? Your orgasms are mine, though. You are to cum only when I allow it."

I heard wheels squeaking closer to the foot of the table, but I couldn't see what Liza was doing. Master had my head turned at a certain angle that prevented it. She stepped between my knees and rubbed her hand over my crotch, one finger circling my entrance before sliding up to my hard, sensitive clit. Down and up she went until I was completely soaked. From the corner of my eye, I could see she uncovered the cart but still couldn't see what was on it. She grabbed something then Master said, "Third from right. Slave, close your eyes and keep them closed."

I did so, anticipating what was to come. "Give me a minute," Master told Liza.

I sighed when I felt a sharp instrument roll over my erect nipple, down then up again. Moving to the other nipple, He applied the same pressure with the tool before diving His lips around my other nipple, sucking hard and constantly. I held on to the table harder, trying my best not to struggle with my feet.

I could feel His head tilt towards Liza's direction, then he groaned; the vibration against my nipple was electric. Then I heard a vibrator, and I tensed my body, knowing what was then coming. The tip of the cold metal vibrator outlined my entrance, gathering moisture before it moved up to my clit. I cried out when it rested on my spot—just to the right of my lip. The pulsating from it coursed through my whole crotch, making me gasp. She applied more pressure, and by then I was breathing uncontrollably. Not that I had to. I'd been human longer than I'd been vampire; it came natural to me.

Regretfully, Hiliad pulled away from my nipple and whispered in my ear, "Look at me." I did, and the look of hunger in His eyes shocked me. I'd never seen that expression on His face before.

Liza began to manipulate the vibrator down to my entrance again, then back to my clit. Without realizing it, I began to gyrate my hips when the tip of it was at the head. I closed my eyes briefly, and was immediately smacked on the cheek by Master. "Do that again, and we end it," He warned sternly.

Concentrating on keeping my eyes on His, Liza applied more pressure against my clit, and I cried out, "Edge!"

Master nodded to Liza. "Give it to me, slave."

Then she flung the vibrator side to side, and I instantly came hard. Even as the waves of the orgasm surged through me, Liza didn't stop what she was doing. My mouth hung open until the orgasm subsided.

I'd kept my eyes locked on Master's, and He smiled at me. "Good girl. Do not warn me of you cumming. Liza will not stop until you have no more of yourself to give. Keep count. I will ask you later the correct number. You guess correctly, and I reward you. Get it wrong, you will be punished."

Again she made me cum, and again, and again. I had tears building up in my eyes, and I'm sure they rolled in the back of my head every time the orgasms ripped through me. But I kept count, like the dutiful slave that I was. Over and over I came, screaming and crying out, my body convulsed with each release.

But I made a huge mistake: I yelled, "Oh, fuck!"

"Stop!" Master hollered, and my eyes flew open, knowing how much trouble I was in.

The vibrator was immediately removed, and Liza stepped back. "Oh, goody. I've been waiting for this," she said evilly.

"Liza," Master began, "You will leave us." She pouted, and Hiliad grew angry. "NOW." When she left us alone, He walked around the table, eyeing me like He wanted to kill me. Shaking His head, He said, "How you bring me pleasure in your obedience, only to have it disintegrate with your defiance."

The tears that fell were from the shame at disappointing Him. I couldn't control myself. Six orgasms in ten minutes were extreme. I could take no more.

He stopped at the cart, keeping His eyes on me. "See that wall over there?" I looked in the direction. "What haven't we used yet?"

Checking out the items hanging on the wall, we hadn't used the cane, the braided flogger, the riding crop ... the riding crop! My eyes grew huge and butterflies erupted in my stomach. No, no, no.

"Ah, I see you have spotted it," He said as He walked over, pulled it off the hook, and came back to me. "You are aware of why this has to happen?" I nodded.

"What shall the appropriate punishment be, I wonder? One?" He tapped my shoulder with the small leather paddle. I winced, though it was only a soft tap. "Two?" He moved it to the outer rim of my breast, smacking harder. "Three?" He traced the pad down my stomach then hit my clit so hard I cried out in pain. I struggled with my feet; my fingers locked up on me as I gripped the table tighter.

Without another word, He slapped the inside of my thighs hard, one after the other, never letting up before He smacked my clit again, forcing another cry and even more tears.

"Why do you make me do this?" He asked when He finally, and thankfully, finished. "Your tears do not work on me," He said, leaning in close to my face. "I want you to remember how it feels. It seems I now have the proper tool for your retributions."

Lesson now learned.

Trying to force myself to calm down, Master lowered the other end of the suspension bar that was directly above my head, strapped restraints around my wrists then hooked me on to it. Stepping back, He cranked a lever until my hands were at the same level as my feet. It was difficult to keep my head up; I no longer had any strength to do so. He grabbed something from the metal cart, snagged it to a hook on the opposite side, and had me rest my head on the cloth.

"You know, I should leave your fucking head hanging after you blatantly defied me."

Ouch.

He pushed the table I had been on away, leaving me hanging by my ankles and wrists with my back side about five feet off the ground. My body was in a semi-circle, and after just sixty seconds, I was beginning to hurt. And He then had access to every inch of me.

I didn't dare watch Him as He walked away. I just stared at the dark ceiling above me. When Master returned, He was flinging the straps of a flogger into His hand. While that usually set me off in a good way, then I wasn't looking forward to it. I remembered what He'd told me upstairs: 'I will be rough with you tonight, little one. I am curious what you can handle now.' Yeah, and I was curious whether I'd survive.