Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 36-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the tarmac, we held onto each other like we would never see the other again. It felt that bad. "I love you, Connee Fildri."

I chuckled. "I like the sound of that. God, this sucks."

"Yeah, it does," Hiliad agreed.

"And I love you, so, so much."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Ms. Byers. We must be leaving," the pilot called out to me.

Hiliad squeezed me so tight it actually hurt. We kissed quickly before I pushed away from Him and ran up the stairs leading to the side of the aircraft. Before I stepped through, I turned to look at Him. "I love you! Don't ever forget that!"

I watched as He floated up to me until we were eye-to-eye. "Jag älskar dig." I knew the meaning of that.

We kissed again then I went inside. A steward showed me to the seat and helped me buckle up. I stared out the window in time to see Hiliad land on the pavement. I blew Him a kiss, and He reached up, fisting His hand. I reached into my purse, and without looking, dialed Hiliad's cell phone. He reached into His pocket and grinned when He saw my number. He flipped it open and looked up at me.

"Master, that was too corny, even for me. Do not let me do that again."

"Thank god! Now, call me when you get to the queen's," He told me before a man approached Him and He backed off to stand at the side of the gate building. The engines started immediately.

"I will. Bye, and I still love you." He winked before He put the phone back in His pocket.

As the plane made its way down the taxiway, I kept my eyes on Hiliad until He became smaller and smaller. Only when the distance and a few clouds obstructed my view did I lose sight of Him.

And I cried the entire flight to Virginia.

---------------------------

Just before four a.m., six hours in the air and crying so much I had no more tears left, we landed at Leesburg airport. Francesca met me on the tarmac and gave me the biggest hug. I said very little as she led me to her private car and we jumped in.

"Did you feed, honey?" she asked as we got on the Greenway.

"Yes, a few times," I replied numbly, staring out the window. "May I eat when we get to your house?"

"Of course. I want to do an ultrasound first. I told you I suspect you are bleeding internally. I want to confirm that before we sleep for the day."

"Okay," I replied, staring back out the window.

It was quiet for a while until she cried out, "Oh, my god!" She grabbed my left hand and looked at my ring finger. "He proposed?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered nonchalantly.

"You should be excited!"

"I am. I am. Why wouldn't you allow Hiliad to come with me?" I asked bluntly, not looking at her.

"There are just a few procedures I want to run on you, and I don't want him being there to stress you out."

"I'll be more stressed without Him with me. Can He at least come to visit after a week or so?"

"I suppose. We'll see."

I suddenly felt horrible for being so cold to the Queen, Francesca, my mother. "I'm sorry. It was really hard leaving Him, considering He just proposed. I do want to spend time with you."

"I wish I could give you more definitive answers as to when you can see him, but I don't know what we're dealing with, yet."

I called Hiliad as soon as Frannie left me alone in the bedroom closest to hers, with a promise I wouldn't spend long on the phone. "Hi. I'm here."

"Okay, good."

There was an awkward silence between us. "I miss you already," I told Him.

"So do I. You know, I didn't realize how much I've missed my day lair."

"You're not staying with Liza tonight?"

"I have no need to. You're not with me."

I put my hand over my heart and stared out the window, forcing myself not to cry. "Wow, there's a beautiful view from the bedroom window."

"You're not in our room?"

Our room. "Okay, Master, you've got to stop saying stuff like that because I don't want to cry anymore."

"Honey, we've got to get started before the sun rises," Francesca called from the top of the stairs.

"Okay! Hon, I've got to go."

"I know. I heard her. I'll call when the sun goes down."

"Don't forget about the time difference," I reminded Him. "The phone might not wake me."

"Oh, hell, that's right. I'll talk to you tomorrow night from work, then."

I couldn't even say good bye because I knew I would break down. I'd already told Him I loved Him. What else could I say?

I met Francesca down the hall and we went down to her patient's exam room. "Lie right here on the table and lift your t-shirt up for me."

I lay down, lifted my shirt and she promptly spread a gel over my abdomen. I was curious why the monitor was facing away from me, but honestly, I was afraid to ask. She placed the probe on my stomach, moved it around to several locations while she looked at the monitor. I kept watching her facial expressions, but I soon was getting worried by them. Regardless, I yawned because of the late, or early hour.

After many agonizing, anxious minutes, she said, "Well, there is scar tissue on your uterus. But the bleeding is minimal."

"What in the world caused it?" I asked alarmed. "Why hasn't it healed?"

She removed the probe, handed me a Kleenex to wipe my stomach and told me to sit up. Only when I did did she say, "Honey, I don't know how to tell you this, but you seem to be five months pregnant."

Anyone could have hit me with a metal baseball bat over and over and it wouldn't have affected me more than those three words. Five months pregnant. "How in the hell can I be pregnant, Mom?" I jumped off the table and started to pace back and forth.

"Calm down, Connee. I know it's hard to hear, but—"

"Hard to hear? I'm a goddamned vampire! Hiliad shouldn't have little vampire sperm swimmers knocking me up, either!"

"CONNEE! You will NOT use that language with me!"

"Oh, oh, nonono," I stuttered, still pacing. Too many thoughts were coursing through my head that I could no longer think straight. "I can't do this anymore! I can't have a damned thing good happen to me without—"

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know it's an abrupt ending. I read poorly...but it continues alright.