Hiliad's Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again the beating continued and slowly I found my mind drift away, while my body surged with a hunger that I had never felt before. This experience was completely different from anything I had ever had before. My body had never been this alive.

Just when I had grown accustomed to the beating on my back, there was a slap across my stomach from a flogger, while it continued on my back. It alternated from my front to the back, and my body had no escape. It had to endure the abuse.

That went on for I don't know how long. Once I'm in sub-space—this was a speed record to get there—I lose all track of time. My body twitched, and I was afraid Hiliad thought I was defying him or something. Yet I could tell he was quite the expert in the flogging department. I moaned. I arched my back and stretched my arms and took every one. My breathing was fast now, and I didn't know how much more I could take before my orgasm would come, a no-no from Dom Hiliad. I hadn't crossed that barrier with Master—not being able to hold my orgasms when we'd scene. And I certainly had no control now. The beating on my front stopped while the flogger on my back didn't miss a beat. Hiliad now concentrated on my ass, alternating cheeks, and the whoosh of the leather straps reverberated in my ears. It was a wonderful sound.

But then something happened that surprised me. Long, thin fingers, with long feminine nails, mind you, rubbed against my crotch, and I grunted from deep in my throat. "Oh, Hiliad, I think you are doing something right," Liza said, her head was just at my shoulder.

"Did. You. Have. Any. Doubt. Woman," he replied amused, and with each word, he hit my ass harder. Without missing a beat, he asked me, "Where are you now as far as your orgasm? Give me a number from one to ten."

"Seven, Sir," I answered with difficulty.

"Already? From now on, when I ask you what number, you are to give me where you are."

"Yes. Sir."

He kept up his motion, and Liza's middle finger covered my hard, swollen, drenching wet clit, pressing slightly. I gasped and threw my head back, the chains above me rattled. She must have been watching Hiliad behind me because again she alternated flicking her finger to his beating behind me. I was in pure heaven! She must have remembered the spot I liked, on the right side of my pussy lip because she rested her finger there, giving just small movements that almost set me over the edge.

"What number?" Hiliad asked me.

"Seven, sir."

He grunted, unpleased, I could tell, but he didn't stop. And neither did Liza. She began to manipulate my clit in different pressure increments, making me squirm and buck my hips, wanting more. Resting her finger on my clit, keeping it still, I felt her lick my erect nipple then bite lightly, but it felt like she was ripping it off.

"Number?" Hiliad asked, as Liza's tongue lapped at my breast, sucking here and there.

"Hmm, nine, sir."

That was the wrong answer. I wanted to cum—needed to cum, but Hiliad wouldn't let me, the bastard. His rhythm slowed, and he was hitting me less hard now, regretfully. But I knew what he was doing. He was taking me back and forth, wanting the orgasm to build then wane.

"Now?" Hiliad asked.

"Seven, sir." My body wouldn't let me go any lower than that particular number.

Soon enough, he increased the speed and pressure, taking me back up again, although I was concentrating hard on what Liza was doing. While he had slowed, she had not. Her finger flicked harder and faster over my clit, and I bent my knees from the sensation. She quickly hit my knee, telling me to stand back up, which I did rather quickly. The whole time she stayed glued to my breasts. My breathing was hard and heavy, and my throat was becoming dry. I hadn't realized but I was close to hyperventilating because my body was screaming at me for release.

"Now?" Hiliad asked.

"Nine, sir."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, sir, please, sir." God, I hated begging.

"How much do you want to cum?"

Ok, now you're just being a prick I curse mentally at him. "Really, really bad, sir."

"I think not. Not just yet."

And with that, he began to flog me, never missing a beat, steady and erotic. And with Liza's cool tongue attacking my breast, I was certainly almost over the edge.

A few minutes later, or hours for all I knew, he ordered me to cum, still beating me. Instantaneously, the orgasm shot from my pussy to every inch of my body, which shook in ecstasy. I screamed, dug my heels into the floor and tensed my body, throwing my head back. I started to whine, surprising me a little. I'd never whined before. As much as I tried to bring my legs together I couldn't. I could feel my ejaculate stream down the inside of my thighs. Liza unlatched herself from my breast and lapped up every bit of my juices from my thighs and pussy.

When she was done and stepped away, Hiliad decreased his speed and pressure until he stopped completely. His long, cool arms wrapped around my waist as he buried his face in my neck. I cocked my head to the left to meet his before I leaned my head back into him. He gently kissed my neck, and I could feel his fangs were out, which frightened me a little. Giving him my blood voluntarily was something I wasn't about to do.

"How do you feel, sub?"

I was still out of breath and it was difficult to answer, but I managed gurgling, "Incredible."

It was over. Both Hiliad and Liza untied the restraints from my ankles, but he told me to keep them there. I obliged. Then they released me from the bar above my head and I collapsed forward, but Liza caught me before I went down. "Whoah, there, little girl," she said.

"I ... I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Mistress?" Liza repeated shocked. "I haven't been called that in years."

Still having the blindfold on, they led me to a corner and laid me on my back on the softest, thickest carpet I had ever laid on before. I shivered because it had gotten cold, or they had broken my body's thermometer. Someone covered me with a blanket before Hiliad lay down beside me, brushing my sweat-plastered hair away from my forehead and temples. He pressed his lower body against mine, and even through the thick blanket I could feel how big and hard he was now. For the longest time, I forced myself to control my breathing and to slow my heart, but it took longer than it normally did.

"Hiliad," I heard Liza say with some urgency in her voice. "Her hands."

A second later, Hiliad screamed, "SUB! Why didn't you tell me you cut your hands?"

"Wha'?"

He grasped both of my wrists a little roughly, but then gently and slowly licked the blood that the chain had cut into my palms, first the left and then the right.

"Than' you," I said breathlessly.

"It was entirely my pleasure."

When my breathing was regular enough to speak, I asked, "If it please you, may I ask that you remove the blindfold now?"

"Yes."

I lay there, expecting him to do it, but he didn't. I could ask, but he didn't have to do it if he didn't feel like it. Instead, he asked, "What are you thinking, sub Connee?"

"I ... is it always this ... intense with vampire blood?"

"I don't know. It doesn't work with me."

"Oh, of course." I smiled, a real, happy, contended gesture.

"Would you like to see your Master now?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, please."

"Liza." Her heels clicked up the steps, where a door opened then closed, and I knew I would be with my Master soon.

And that was my first experience—and hopefully not the last—with Hiliad Fildri, vampire Dom. God, that sounds like an awesome late night movie! But this was my late night movie, and one I will never, ever forget.