Hillary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Oh Catherine you are simply delightful. I had no idea just what a perfect slut you would turn out to be."

I tried to look at her but she kept me pinned to the desk and I whimpered as she removed her fingers from my sex.

Without warning she landed another stinging blow on my slick, oily butt, followed quickly by another, then another and then another. Before the pain of her blows registered in my brain her hand was back between my legs and she ran her fingers the length of my slit.

Then, just as suddenly, she took her hand away, leaving me humping the air as she hit me again. I recall one, two, three blows before she slid first one then a second finger deep inside my throbbing cunt.

My senses were in overload. I couldn't differentiate between the pain she was inflicting and the pleasure she was giving me, both sensations had merged into one, overwhelming me and driving me to the brink of an orgasm.

"Please," I whispered hoarsely.

"Please what, Catherine?" was her almost mocking reply as she plunged her fingers deeper into my ravenous cunt.

"Please Hillary, I can't..." I managed between sobs.

"You can't what Catherine?"

"Take any more... Please. I can't..." I was on the brink of an orgasm and she knew it and laughed.

Hillary removed her hand from the back of my neck, keeping me firmly impaled on the fingers of her other hand. She knew that I wasn't going anywhere and she needed both hands for what was to come.

"Tell me want you want baby," she teased.

But I didn't need tell her what to do. Her hand was already where I wanted it, between my legs. I arched my back and raised my slick, oily arse and gasped as she attacked my clit with her free hand.

She started slowly at first, gently circling the hard little nub that was out from behind its protective hood, begging for its share of attention, then she brushed backwards and forward across the sensitive tip with two fingers, gradually increasing the speed and the pressure as I writhed in ecstasy on her desk.

She bent down and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "Is this what you want?" she whispered.

My response was simply a long, low moan.

"Tell me, Catherine. You have to tell me or I will have to stop."

She wanted me to beg, and the thought of this delightful torture ending before I had an orgasm was not an option - so I did.

"Please Hillary..."

She interrupted me before I could finish. "Please what, Catherine? Come on, you can tell me."

As if to make me take her threat seriously, the fingers ravaging my clit slowed and the pressure of their strokes lessened slightly.

I tried again. "Please...I need to come. Please don't stop."

It was what she wanted to hear and as her fingers went back to work my body responded instantly taking total control of my being, pushing aside all conscious and rational thought.

"That's it baby, come for me. Come for me now."

Her words were unnecessary. A crushing orgasm wasn't far away and there was no way I could stop it even if I wanted to.

"Oh fuck Hillary. Fuck..." It was my last desperate plea.

"Fuck what Catherine?" She persisted.

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" was my tortured reply that morphed into a shattering scream as my world exploded.

The orgasm that started in my loins spread throughout my whole body with such speed and power that the breath caught in my throat and I'm sure that my heart stopped beating. My vision greyed and my body shook uncontrollably as my juices flooded my cunt in a delightful hot wet rush.

I wanted to take her hand in mine, force her fingers deeper inside my throbbing cunt and hold them there while the crushing waves of pleasure consumed me. I begged her to free my wrists but she ignored my pleas. Bound as I was, all I could do was to press my pussy against her hand, trapping it between my body and her desk and grinding against her to extract full satisfaction.

Hillary kept her fingers buried deep inside me while the orgasm pulsed around them, and she held me until it subsided leaving me filled with a warm contented glow. She waited until my breathing returned to something like normal then brushed my damp, sweaty hair away from my eyes and kissed me.

I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

Leaving me drained and prostrate on her desk, she went to the other side and opened a drawer. Taking out a knife, she cut the tape that bound my wrists.

I struggled to my feet and taking the towel she was holding out for me pressed it against my still tender, throbbing cunt, gently soaking up the oil and cum that was running down my legs.

As I straightened my clothes she picked up my panties and said, "I'll have the bra too. You won't need that any more today."

Silently I took off my top, undid my bra and submissively handed it to her before putting my top back on.

"Hillary..." I started but she put her finger to my lips silencing me.

"We will talk later. Now you have work to do. You can start by getting me that cup of tea."

I turned to leave, hesitated, went back and picked up the letter from her desk and left.

As I passed my desk I tore up the letter and threw it in the bin. Maybe my job was a little routine, but I knew that there was a lot I could learn from Hillary and she knew that she had an employee who was very eager to learn.

12