Hillary Strips to Get Raises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,176 Followers

We had, of course, made love the night before. She'd had a new wrinkle to try when I tit-fucked her. She had me stand in front of her while she sat on the edge of the bed. When she had mashed her tits together over my dick I had not even come close to touching bottom when fucking straight inward with my fourteen inch cock!

"I doubt there is another woman alive who can hold a candle to you," I opined. "If I had thought you had large, lovely breasts before, well, words fail me. You are a walking wet dream for any one who likes really big tits!"

"Jeez, when you talk like that I just want to drag you to bed!" she grinned. Her pendant had picked up a flickering glow again from my praise and her pride. "But, well, I don't want to be so big that I can't use a revolving door. And it's a near thing now. So..."

She reached up and removed the pendant, not without some reluctance I thought.

"I can always put it back on later I suppose.:"

She slipped the necklace into her bedside drawer and drew me to the bed once again.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,176 Followers
12