Hillary: The Summer of '92 Ch. 05

Story Info
She is waiting when Ben gets back from the seacoast.
3.2k words
4.75
42.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary: The Summer of '92

Part 5

From Benjamin Dornier's Journal

Sunday, July 18, 1992

The weekend on the seacoast with my family turned out to be far less of a problem than I'd expected. Between the fact that my wife was having her period and some contentious issues among some of her family members present, she and I had little time for intimacy. And the fuss going on among family members kept her distracted enough to keep her from noticing whatever discomfiture - and guilt - I may have been showing.

I was thankful I'd been given a reprieve, but knew that sooner or later I'd have to deal with the fact of making love with my wife and having her see me when she wasn't distracted. What would happen then I had no idea. I did spend a lot of time thinking about it during the four-hour drive back from the coast, though.

I was more than a little surprised to see Hillary's little car sitting in the parking space behind my house when I got home. I hadn't expected to see her until class the next morning because I thought her parents would be home. I'd left the coast early because of the family problems there and arrived at my house around five. To find Hillary waiting was a surprise because I had told her I didn't normally get home until nine.

She got out of her car when I got out of mine and I stared at her. She had on a long green sweatshirt with a white collared shirt under it and green plaid shorts. Her hair was pulled up and fastened somehow, in a way that left wisps of it framing her face. She looked incredibly young and incredibly beautiful. I did see that her eyes were red, as if she'd been crying.

"You...you came home early," she said. Her voice was soft and broke a little as she spoke.

I grabbed my suitcase out of the back seat and started walking toward the house. Hillary came with me. "Wasn't a very good weekend," I said. "How was your weekend?"

"Not so good," she replied as I unlocked and opened the back door of my house.

Once we were inside, I set down my suitcase and looked at Hillary, who looked as if she was about to burst into tears at any minute. "Hillary, what's the matter?" I asked, although I had an idea.

She walked into my living room, sat down on the sofa, pulled her legs up under her, and sat there, hugging herself, looking incredibly sad. "Ah...I...nothing, I guess," she said softly.

I couldn't stand to see her looking so sad. I walked over and sat down on the sofa next to her. "Hillary, what's wrong?" I asked. "Please tell me."

"I...I ah...broke up with my...um...Dave this weekend," she replied, staring at the floor.

"You did?" I responded, surprised. "Why?"

"Because he's a jerk," she replied softly. "I...I only went out with him because every other girl in school wanted to." She looked up at me. "He...he really is an asshole. He...he..." Her face got red and she hugged herself again.

"Hillary, what happened?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Look, something happened, didn't it?" I asked. "And it has to do with breaking up with Dave, doesn't it?"

This time she nodded and tears began rolling down her cheeks.

I slid closer to her and put my arm around her. With a soft sigh she leaned into me and her silky hair brushed my face. Up to then I hadn't really been thinking about sex, but that began to change as my body started to respond to contact with hers. "Why don't you tell me what went on?" I said. I reached over, picked up a box of tissues sitting on the end-table, and held it out to Hillary. She pulled out a tissue and used it to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. Then, surprising me, she moved so she was sitting on my lap. That didn't do a thing to calm the turmoil taking place in my body.

"Dave called me when he got back Friday night and wanted me to go to the movies with him," she said, her voice very soft. "I told him I didn't really feel like going to the movies, but I said I'd meet him at Puccinello's."

I nodded.

"He was kinda pissed about that," she continued. "I...I think he figured we'd...ah...you know..." She paused and took a deep breath. "Anyhow," she continued, "he said he'd meet me at Puccinello's. When I got there, he started bugging me to at least go out in his truck with him, but I wouldn't. I knew what he wanted. Finally I told him I didn't want to go out with him any more."

"What did he do?" I asked. I started sliding my hand up and down her back. I couldn't have her in my arms without doing something.

She took another deep breath and sniffled a little. "I figured he'd be pissed," she said, "but I didn't think he'd be as pissed as he was. He...he got all red in the face and..." She buried her face against my neck and began to sob. I kept rubbing her back and holding her while she cried. The teenage boy inside me wanted to go find her ex-boyfriend and beat the crap out of him for hurting her like this.

Finally she took a deep breath. "He...he said it really didn't matter, that he was gonna break up with me anyhow because I'm such a skank. He...he said there are lots prettier girls who want to go out with him and..." She started sobbing again.

I slid my arms around her and hugged her to me. "Hillary, you know that isn't true," I said. "He was angry and he wanted to hurt you. You're a lovely, wonderful young woman. What he said just isn't true."

"I...I know..." she sniffled. "But...but it...it really hurt to hear him say it. And...and I...I didn't have anyone I...I could talk to about. Oh, God! I felt so lonely." Her arms slipped around my waist and she clung to me.

When her sobs abated she leaned back in my arms and gazed at me. "I...I'm really glad you came home early," she said softly. "I needed someone to talk to so bad...and you're the only person I could talk to about this."

"I'm...I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," I replied.

"It's...it's OK," she said. "It...it wasn't your fault. I...I shoulda waited and broke up with Dave when you were around. I...I just didn't think he'd be so mean. You know?"

I caressed her face gently. "I'll try to be there for you as much as I can," I told her. "But you know..."

She nodded. "Yeah...I...I know." Then she made a soft, sighing noise, grabbed my face, clamped her lips against mine, and jabbed her tongue into my mouth.

I responded to the kiss avidly, hugging her against me, savoring how it felt to have her tongue lashing mine, loving how her firm bottom felt against my stiffening penis.

I'm not sure which of us needed to kiss the other more. I do know the kisses we shared were arousing me as much as I'd ever been aroused. And the fact that I'd gone the whole weekend without sex seemed to add to my need. As our kissing continued, I slid my hands up under Hillary's sweatshirt, onto her bare back.

"Oh...yes!" she moaned, between kisses. "Here..." She leaned back and pulled both her sweatshirt and the blouse under it off over her head, then she went back to kissing me while I began trailing my hands over her lovely young body. We continued to exchange kisses while my hands stole lightly over her silky skin and she pressed that fantastic body against me.

After a brief period of heated kissing and caressing, she again leaned back and began unbuttoning my shirt. "I...I want to feel your skin against mine," she murmured avidly as her fingers opened my shirt.

"Why don't we just get all of our clothing off?" I suggested. Seemed to me we were going to do that anyhow sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner.

"OK," Hillary said. She gave me a quick kiss, then slid off me, stood up, and removed what little clothing she still had on, her bra, panties, and shorts. At the same time I was shrugging out of my shirt and unbuttoning my pants. I'd already kicked my shoes off. I'd just finished opening my pants and had begun sliding them down when Hillary finished, so she grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way down. At that point I wasn't sure which one of us wanted us to be naked more.

Once we were both naked, she again kneeled on the sofa, astraddle my legs. Having her soft flesh brushing me served only to make my erection, now jutting proudly from my middle, even harder.

As Hillary worked her way closer to me, I felt her fingers wrap around my erection and, before I knew she was going to do it, warmth and dampness embraced the head of my erect organ and, as soft sighs came from both of us, she began taking me into her. "I...Oh, God!...I hope you don't mind," she murmured as I slid into her. "I...I needed to be connected with you."

"I don't mind at all," I whispered, just before our lips again joined. My hands returned to gently coasting over Hillary's warm skin. I could feel her now-rigid nipples pressing against my chest as she snuggled her body against mine. She didn't move her hips, she just kept me inside the velvet grip of her vagina.

"God, do you have any idea how wonderful this feels?" she murmured into my neck.

"Ah...yeah...I know exactly how wonderful it feels," I responded, my voice tight.

It was something I'd never experienced before. Even though my erection was buried deep in Hillary, we didn't begin the movements of love-making. Instead, we continued to exchange passionate kisses and caresses. That did cause each of us to move occasionally, and that did cause some stimulation, but we'd been kissing and caressing for some time before I became fully aware of how aroused I'd gotten. My erection had been buried in Hillary's snug vaginal tunnel for quite a while and had been gently stimulated by the movements both of us made as we kissed and caressed each other. By the time I realized how turned on I was, I was almost ready to explode. Judging by what happened next, I have a feeling Hillary had the same experience.

She stopped kissing me and leaned back. "Are...are you as turned on...as...as I...as I am?" she gasped.

I nodded.

"Oh, God!" she whimpered. "I...I'm gonna come any second. I...I don't think I can wait any more."

"Me, too," I replied and began rocking my hips, thrusting my steel-hard shaft up into her. "Don't wait, let it happen. Now!"

That look of pure passion I'd come to know so well in the short time I'd been with Hillary appeared on her pretty face and her hips began rocking motions similar to mine.

"Oh...God! Oh...God! Oh...God! Oh...God! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes!" Hillary moaned while our joined hips worked more and more fervently. Then she leaned against me, her arms wrapped around my neck, her body stiffened and began to quake. "Yessss!! Oh...God! Yessss! Now! Now!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she exploded into orgasm.

I grabbed her hips and held her jammed against my middle as my hot juices spouted into her. "Yes, baby, yes! Now!" I groaned as I joined my gorgeous young lover in experiencing ecstasy.

Spent, we remained on the sofa, Hillary on top of me, my softening penis still inside her, as our bodies settled down and our senses returned to something near normal. I'd needed her far more than I realized, and that bothered me a little. My relationship with her was becoming far too important to me.

"Thank you," Hillary whispered into my neck. "Oh, God! I needed you so much!"

"I needed you, too, baby," I replied, kissing her gently on the side of her head.

She giggled when my softening penis reluctantly slid from her. "It tickles so much when that happens," she chuckled, giving me a gentle hug, then a soft kiss on the cheek. She slid back on my knees, then got to her feet. "I gotta go pee," she giggled.

I sat there, looking at the lovely, nude young woman standing in front of me, awed that, in fact, she was here, with me, making love.

I got up, too, and used my T-shirt to clean the mess we'd left off the sofa. I was going to have to steam-clean it before my wife and daughter got home. After I did that, I went into the bedroom Hillary and I had been using and got our robes. I was headed for the bathroom when she came out.

"Thanks," she said when I handed her the robe. "You want me to make something to eat while you get cleaned up?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

When I finished in the bathroom, I joined Hillary in the kitchen. She'd found and heated some leftovers and we sat down and ate without talking a lot. Hillary kept looking at me with questions in her eyes. I had a pretty good idea she wanted to know what had happened between my wife and me over the weekend, but was either afraid to ask or didn't know how to raise the issue.

It was a topic I didn't want to get into for a number of reasons. First of all, if she found out that I hadn't made love with my wife, she might get the wrong idea about what that meant. And there was also the fact that talking about my relationship with my wife was something I really didn't want to do with my lover. The fact that I was violating my marriage vows on a daily basis was causing me considerable internal strife. Not enough to make me stop, however, and I know that makes me sound like a weak man, but that's the way it was.

We'd made love a lot longer than we realized at the time - time does really fly when you're having fun - so by the time we finished cleaning up the supper dishes, it was quite late. I was surprised that Hillary wasn't making any move to go home, not that I wanted her to.

After we finished cleaning up after dinner and were standing at the kitchen counter, she moved against me and put her arms around my waist. "Guess what?" she asked softly.

"What?" I replied.

"My parents called over the weekend," she said. "They're not coming home for another couple of weeks. They were having such a good time, they decided to extend their trip."

I slid my hands around Hillary's waist, pulled her against me, and kissed her. "That's incredible news," I told her. "Am I safe in assuming that means you don't have to go home tonight?"

"Yes," she said, tightening her arms around me. "Why don't we go to bed?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," I said.

A few minutes later we were both naked and snuggled together in the bed in the spare bedroom, the room that had become ours since my affair with Hillary began. Hillary burrowed against me and locked one leg over mine. It seemed as if she was trying to meld out two bodies together.

"You really meant all that stuff you said earlier, don't you?" she murmured. "I mean about me being pretty and special and stuff."

"Of course I do," I told her. "It's all true."

"You don't think I'm a skank or a slut or anything?"

"No," I said firmly. "You aren't either of those things. And anyone who'd call a woman either of those names doesn't deserve to be called a man. You're right, Dave is an asshole."

She giggled and pressed herself against me even tighter. I felt her lips moving over my neck and shoulder. Almost automatically, I began trailing my fingers over her soft skin. And, as it had been doing since our affair started, my body began to respond to contact with hers.

Once again we started kissing and our hands continued to explore. I'd touched almost all there was to touch of Hillary's body, but I never tired of hearing the soft, happy sounds she made as she responded to my touch, of feeling her muscles move under her silky skin as my fingers slid over it. Her avid reaction to my caresses was intoxicating, the most wonderful kind of intoxication I'd ever known.

"Neat!" she exclaimed when she felt my erection pressing against her legs. "You're turned on again! I hoped that would happen."

"Like it wasn't going to," I teased. I pushed her onto her back, bent my head, sucked one of her nipples between my lips, and began lashing it with my tongue.

"Oh, Jeezum! That feels so awesome!" she exclaimed. I could feel a shudder of delight rippling through her.

I kept kissing and caressing her, adoring her body with my lips and fingers, enjoying the view of her becoming more and more aroused, just as I always did. It was familiar, yet new, and it turned me on just as much as if I was doing it for the first time, just as it always did. It wasn't long before I was aroused to the point where I needed to be in her. I slid atop her, kneeling between her legs.

Hillary looked up at me with bright, need-filled eyes. "Oh, yeah!" she whimpered. "Take me! Oh, God, Ben, take me! I gotta have you again!" She reached down between us, grasped my erection, and centered it on her opening. "Yeahhhh! Oh, yeahhh!" she moaned when I lowered my hips and my swollen penis began to sink into her.

I wanted to take my time, to go slowly and draw out our delectable coupling, but I quickly realized I wasn't going to be able to do that. I needed her far too badly. The movement of my hips took on a life of its own, growing more and more urgent.

Hillary apparently didn't want to take things slow, either. She locked her legs behind mine and was rocking her hips upward to meet my thrusts with an urgency that matched mine. "Take me! Oh, God, yes, Ben! Take me!" she begged. She grabbed my arms with her hands and her fingers dug into my biceps.

I could feel myself racing toward completion and was afraid I'd come before she did, but it turned out I didn't need to worry.

"Yesssss! Oh, yesssssss! Oh, yessssss!" she cried, her back arching, shoving her hips tight against my thrusts. "Now! I'm there! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Me...tooooooo!" I groaned in reply as my fluids gushed into her for the second time since I'd arrived home.

Sated once more, I rolled off her, onto my side, and pulled her into my arms. We lay in each other's arms as our bodies calmed.

"You really do care about me, don't you?" I heard Hillary whisper as I faded off to sleep.