Hillary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

I didn’t turn around or anything, so I didn’t find out what he’d done with my dress until later – he folded it and laid it on the back of the sofa. I was pretty sure he was going to touch me in some of the places he hadn’t touched me yet and I wasn’t wrong. Not long after he took my dress off, his fingers began sliding over my back. Jeezum! I thought it felt great to have him touch my legs, but that was nothing compared to how it felt to have him caressing my back. It felt so good I couldn’t keep quiet any more; as his hands slid over me I kept gasping and moaning. And, of course, I was getting more and more turned on. I thought Dave had me pretty turned on a few times, but he NEVER made me feel the way Mr. D had me feeling; and he still hadn’t touched my breasts or butt or my pussy.

His fingers slid up over my shoulders, under my hair, then down my spine, just to the waist of my panties. I moaned again and shuddered. My legs were starting to shake a little. If he made me feel too much better, I was going to have serious problems standing.

“You have sacral dimples,” Mr. D commented softly. Again the sound of his voice surprised me. “I’ve always had a theory that women with sacral dimples make the best lovers.” I had no idea what he was talking about at the time, but I was glad I had those dimples if he liked them.

“He wants to fuck me,” I thought. I guess I knew that was what Mr. D planned to do the minute he started touching me, but what he said about my dimples proved that. And what really got me was that knowing he wanted to fuck me and was probably going to turn me on even more. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs, really wet, a whole lot wetter than I do when Dave messes around with me.

I’m writing this now and thinking, “Nobody’s ever going to believe this story.” There I was, standing in the living room of one of my teachers, wearing just my bra and panties, and letting him tickle me. I was more turned on than I’d ever been in my life and really wanted this guy I barely knew and was almost old enough to be my father to fuck my brains out. And to make it sound even weirder, he still hadn’t touched my breasts. In fact, he didn’t touch me where my bra and panties were. Well, he hadn’t up to that point, anyhow. I can’t tell you how long I’d been there. Time seemed to have gone crazy, too. One second it seemed like hours had passed since I walked in his front door, the next second it seemed like I’d just gotten there. Nothing made sense.

“Hillary, would you mind if I unfastened your bra?” Mr. D’s voice sort of snapped me out of the kind of trance-like state he had me in, but not all the way out.

His question sent a rush of wild sensations sweeping through my body and my legs got even wobblier than they already were. “Uh…OK…ah…sure…” I murmured. It was really hard to talk. God, can you believe his asking me if he could take my bra off turned me on even more than I already was? The crotch of my panties was so wet it felt as if I’d peed myself.

I felt him unhook my bra, then it loosened and he slid it down over my arms. God, I don’t think anyone ever helped me take my bra off before. My boyfriend is usually in such a hurry he just pushes it up, you know? My nipples were so hard, and so sensitive that the bra coming off them made me moan and shudder. I had no idea I could get this turned on. It was a little scary, too. I was pretty sure there was more coming and that it would feel even better than this, but what he’d done to me so far felt so good, I wasn’t sure I could stand it to have him make me feel any better. I know that probably sounds strange, but that’s how I was thinking.

Mr. D had moved to my left side and I could see him staring at my breasts. His eyes were wide, his face was redder than it had been, and he seemed to be breathing harder, too. When I realized that I was turning him on, too, another blast of really wild feelings went through me and I shuddered. He was staring at my breasts and all I wanted was for him to touch them. You know how, sometimes, you want something so bad you ache for it? That’s the way I was feeling right then. I knew how gentle his touch was and knew was sure it would be really wild on my breasts and couldn’t wait to find out.

“Oh, God!” I groaned when, finally, he did touch me again. He stepped behind me, then his hands slid across my belly, just under my breasts. From there he slid them up and cupped my both of my breasts gently. My legs were already wobbly and got a whole lot wobblier at that point. He started caressing the underside of my breasts with his thumbs, getting really close to the nipples, but not touching them. God, it was maddening, but it felt awesome, too! Because my legs were so shaky, I leaned back against him. When I did, I felt something pressing against my butt and knew he had a hard-on. You can’t imagine how much finding that out added to the incredible things I was feeling. “Ohhhhh!” I groaned, sagging a little. I knew I was going to cum soon, and that when I did, it would be mind-blowing.

“Nnnnnhhhh!” That’s kinda the sound I made when, finally, he began rubbing his thumbs back and forth over my nipples. It was as if someone was shooting powerful bolts of really fabulous electricity into my body. I closed my eyes and could see flashes of light, like fireworks. This couldn’t be real, it wasn’t possible to feel this good…or was it? It had to be possible because that’s how I felt. He kept rubbing his thumbs gently over my nipples, which felt so hard I was afraid they would pop off my chest.

I can’t describe how incredibly good Mr. D was making me feel. It was like I was getting a constant flow of unbelievably good sensations, but it was more than that. I had my eyes closed most of the time and I was seeing all these incredible bursts of light and color, too. I mean, I’ve read stuff about how they used to trip out on LSD back in the 60’s and 70’s and what I was feeling seems a lot like the way some of the people who wrote about that time period describe LSD trips. Only what I was going through was way better. I kept getting more and more turned on. I was so close to cumming, and seemed to be getting closer and closer every second.

Mr. D leaned forward and I felt his lips brush my ear in a gentle kiss. “Touch yourself, Hillary,” he whispered, then he gave me another gentle kiss. “Go ahead, touch yourself.”

I don’t remember thinking about doing what he told me. All I know is that all of a sudden my hand was sliding down over my belly; and it was shaking, too. It slid under the waistband of my panties and moved down. I still can’t believe how wet I was. The middle of my panties was drenched and sticky, so was my pubic hair. I do have a bikini wax, but I don’t shave. What hair I had left was sopping wet, as wet as if I’d just stepped out of the shower, only slippery wet, the kind of wet you get when you’re really turned on.

The farther down my hand went, the harder it was for me to breathe. Mr. D was still teasing my nipples with his thumbs and I knew the second I touched my pussy I was going to explode and maybe fly apart in a million pieces. I had no idea what would happen; I’d never felt like that before. Then my fingers touched my clit, which was more swollen and sensitive than I can ever remember it being. “Oh, God!” I remember thinking, or maybe I said it, I’m not sure. An atomic bomb of pleasure exploded inside me. I vaguely remember hearing loud moans and feeling myself shake. It was as if a tornado made up of the best feelings in the world was spinning around inside me. My legs weren’t working at all, but Mr. D had his arms around me and was hanging on to me, keeping me from falling. When I finally started to calm down, he scooped me up in his arms, carried me to the sofa, and laid me down on it. As I lay there, still half out of it, he knelt on the floor next to me, smiling at me and caressing my face with his fingers. I mean, it was so neat!

“Did you like that?” he asked me.

I couldn’t talk, but I did nod. Like it, I loved it! It was the most totally awesome experience I ever had!

I looked at him and could see that he was checking out my body. It should have bothered me, being there almost naked, having him look at me, but it didn’t. I mean, heck, after what he did for me…

“You have a wonderful body,” he said softly. Hearing that felt so neat it was almost as if he’d touched me. Then he reached out and ran his fingers down my leg.

“How…how do you…do that?” I managed to gasp.

“Do what?” he replied. He looked puzzled.

“Touch me so light,” I said. “I mean, it’s unreal how light your touch is.”

He smiled. “I’m glad you like it,” he told me. “I guess the only answer I can give you is years of practice.”

“Oh,” I said. He kept trailing his fingers over my skin and I realized it was starting to have an effect again. Goose bumps were popping up all over my body and my nipples were starting to get hard again. I shuddered when I realized I would soon be feeling those awesome feelings again. Then it hit me. I knew he was really turned on. I mean, I felt his hard-on pressing against my butt, but as far as I knew, he hadn’t come. I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me. The look in his eyes was just as gentle as his touch. “What…what about you?” I managed to gasp. “You…don’t you need to…?”

“I will, in time,” he replied. His fingers continued moving over my skin, driving me crazy all over again. How did he do it? How did he know exactly what to do to turn me on that way? How had my plan turned into something so different than what I expected?

He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the forehead, then he moved down a little so he was kneeling next to where my hips were. He looked up at me. “Would you mind if I took your panties off?” he asked.

I almost laughed. Like I was going to care if he took my panties off at that point. I mean he’d seen and touched almost all of my body; what difference would it make if he took off the last piece of clothing I had on? I shook my head. “No…I…I don’t mind,” I replied. That was true, but it was like almost everything that had happened after I got to his house; part of me wanted him to do it, part of me didn’t. The part of me that wanted to won and the part that didn’t seemed to fade into some corner way back in my mind.

He grabbed the waist of my panties, I lifted my hips, and he tugged them down. Then I lowered my hips and lifted my legs to he could slide the panties off. I still had my shoes on, so he took them off, then the panties. He laid the shoes on the floor and the panties on the arm of the sofa; then he went back to teasing me with that light touch of his again. Having been through that once, I was pretty sure what to expect. I lay there with my eyes closed, almost in a trance, while his fingers moved over my skin and started things going crazy deep inside me again. And, of course, then he did something that took me completely off-guard. He kissed my hip, the right one, probably because it was closest to him. I opened my eyes, lifted my head, and looked down, just as he kissed me in the groove where my legs and body join. Let me tell you, all of a sudden things really started churning inside me. I knew immediately what he was planning to do; he was going to eat me! And I knew it would be unlike anything I’d ever had done to me before.

Dave, my boyfriend, does that sometimes, and it does feel pretty good. But he never does it long enough to make me come and I’ve always kind of got the idea he doesn’t like eating me and is only doing it to get me hot enough to let him fuck me. Come to think of it, just about everything he does to me when we’re making out is to set me up so he can get his rocks off. I don’t remember him ever being particularly worried about whether I do or not. Oh, sure, he’s always doing that, “Was it good for you?” thing, but the more I think about it, the more I think he wants to believe he was good for me because that makes him more of a man. I can’t believe I’m thinking about this stuff, but it sure makes me wonder if I want to keep seeing Dave. I guess I never was willing to admit how selfish he is.

“Uhhhh!” I grunted when Mr. D kissed me on the belly button, then licked it. It felt so wild. He kept kissing his way over my belly, moving slowly, as if he was trying to kiss every part of my belly. I did notice that he was working his way downward to where I really wanted him to kiss me. I had no idea what it would feel like when he finally did get to my pussy, but I was sure it was going to be awesome. After all, he made me feel better just by tickling me and touching my breasts than anybody else had ever made me feel. And he’d gotten me to cum without ever touching my pussy. OK, he got me to touch it, but… When I thought about what he’d do to my pussy with his mouth made my insides go all squirmy and sort of took my breath away.

At the same time he was kissing my belly, he kept running his fingertips up and down my legs. It was driving me wild, especially when he started doing it on the inside of my legs. I knew how good that felt because he did it to me earlier when I was standing in front of him, and I spread my legs to make it easier for him to touch me there.

I was surprised that he kissed and licked my pubic hair the way he did. I mean, it was all wet and sticky from me getting turned on earlier. But he seemed to like it a lot. He licked me there like I was a lollypop or something. Between his kisses and licking me and his fingers going up and down the inside of my thighs, all kinds of wild feelings were going through me by that point. My stomach muscles were rippling, I couldn’t keep my legs still, and I couldn’t keep from moaning. It was so wild. I’d just cum harder and better than I’d ever cum in my life and already he had me turned on even more than I was before that happened.

“Would you mind lifting your leg, please, Hillary?” he asked. It seemed so weird that he kept asking me things like that, but it was a real turn-on, too. I did what he asked me to do and he moved a little so he was now between my legs. He began to kiss my leg softly, starting at the knee and working his way down – or up, depending on how you look at it – toward my pussy. When he finally got to where my leg and body meet, he lifted his head and blew gently on my pussy. That felt so good that all of the muscles in my stomach and legs tightened up. It was just like having a wicked case of cramps, only instead of feeling really painful it felt incredibly good. I think I made a sound something like, “Unnnnhhhh!” but I’m not sure. I only know I made some kind of noise.

I knew what was coming next, but before I could brace myself, I felt him lick my clit. I almost came, that felt so good. The next thing he did was kiss the inside of my right thigh, near the top, then he gave my clit another lick. That felt so awesome the muscles in my back tightened and my body arched like a bow. It was as if my body was trying to push my pussy into his mouth because it wanted to feel better. When he ran his tongue up between my pussy lips and over my clit, my hips shot up again. It was amazing! It felt as if his tongue was all over my pussy, teasing me, poking into me, rubbing over my clit. I was moaning all the time and gasping as if I’d just run up a really steep hill. My body twisted, turned, and jolted like I was having some kind of fit. It felt so good I was sure I was gonna cum any second, but Mr. D wouldn’t let me. It was as if he knew exactly what was going on inside me. Just when I was sure I was gonna explode, he’d back off and kiss the inside of my thighs, or my belly, or something, and let me calm down, but just a little. Then he’d start all over again with his tongue.

He licked my asshole! I couldn’t believe anybody’d do something like that, but he did. And it felt so wild! One time in the locker room after gym class, I heard a couple of girls talking about how good it feels to get fucked in the butt, but I thought they were just bullshitting. And I thought it sounded pretty gross, too. Maybe it isn’t gross. I know it sure felt neat to have my asshole licked. I wonder what it would be like to be fucked there…

“Gaaaaahhhh!” I wailed when Mr. D slid one of his fingers into me. That damn near made me come, it felt so good. And I would have cum if he’d finger-fucked me, but he didn’t. He just let it there. Even that felt pretty damn awesome! I could feel my insides sort of rippling against it. He kissed my belly and licked my belly button and that tickled and calmed me down a little, but then he started licking my clit and I started going ballistic all over again.

“Please! Oh, God, Please! Make me cum! Oh, God, please make me cum!” I heard myself begging. My hips were going wild, twisting and turning. It felt like something had hold of one of my ass cheeks, probably Mr. D, but I’m not sure. I reached down, grabbed hold of his head, and pressed on it, trying to get him to make me cum. I was sure that if I didn’t cum soon, I’d go nuts. At the same time I was a little afraid to cum, too, because I was so turned on and wasn’t sure what would happen to me when I did.

Mr. D stopped licking my clit, but his finger was still pumping in and out of me and something, maybe his thumb, was rubbing my clit, driving me nuts. I think I was even wetter than I was the first time he made me cum. “Are you sure that’s what you want?” I heard him ask.

“Oh, God! Please! I need to cum!” I begged, shoving my hips up, against his mouth and pressing his head down with what little strength I had left in my hands and arms. “I need to cum so bad!”

“All right,” he replied softly. He let me push his head down and I whimpered a little when his lips touched my clit. He licked it again, up and down, flipping it back and forth, while his finger kept poking in and out of me. Then he sucked my clit into his mouth and I exploded. “Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!!” I remember yelling. All of the fantastic things I felt before when he made me cum were nothing compared to how I felt right then. I don’t know how you describe stuff like that. It was kinda like all of the fireworks in the world were going off inside me. Explosion after explosion of incredibly great feelings kept blowing through me, each explosion bigger and feeling better than the last. My body was jerking up and down on the sofa and my hips were moving so fast I couldn’t believe Mr. D could keep licking me, but he did. I’d never felt anything like it before. I remember thinking I couldn’t stand to feel this good much longer, then I don’t really remember anything. I guess I kinda passed out from pleasure or something.

When I finally came to my senses, I was still lying on the sofa and Mr. D was sitting on the hassock in front of me, tracing my face gently with his fingers, smiling at me.

“Did you like that?” he asked me softly, as if he didn’t know I did.

“That was so awesome!” I replied. “How…how do you do that?” I realized I had to pee really bad. “I…I have to go to the bathroom,” I told him. I could feel my face get hot and knew I was blushing.

“It’s through that doorway,” Mr. D said, pointing to a door in the wall opposite the sofa. “The second door on the right.”

I sat up and all of a sudden I was embarrassed because I didn’t have any clothes on. That didn’t make any sense. How come I hadn’t been embarrassed when he was asking if he could take my clothes off and doing that, Or when he was eating me? Without looking at him, I got to my feet, ran across the room, through the doorway he’d pointed to, and found the bathroom.

When I was finished, I didn’t want to go back out into the living room naked. I can’t explain why, I just did. I saw a white terrycloth bathrobe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and tried it on. It must have been Mr. D’s because it was pretty big, but it covered me. The sleeves were way long, so I rolled them up. The belt was way long, too. I probably looked pretty stupid, but I figured it was better than walking out there naked.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers