Hillary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

It didn’t take him long to kiss his way down onto my chest and by then, my nipples were as hard as they’ve ever been. They were as hard as they’d ever been and tingling like crazy. I knew he’d get to them eventually, but it sure seemed as if he was taking his time. I was lying on my back and he was kind of leaning over me, kissing me. He did my neck, then my right shoulder, then he kissed his way across the top of my chest to my left shoulder, then back again. It felt nice, really nice, but what I wanted more than anything was for him to kiss my nipples.

At the same time, his hands were sliding up and down my legs, on top of my thighs, then on the outside of my thighs, then up the inside of my thighs, but he never touched my pussy. Even so, I was so turned on I had a wet spot under me on the bed.

He did finally get to my nipples, but I thought I was going to go crazy by the time he did. He kissed over the tops of my breasts, then along the sides, then along the bottoms, then up between them, everywhere but my nipples! I wanted him to kiss them so bad I finally wound up begging him to kiss them. “Please! Oh, God, please!” I heard myself whining. I hate whining, but…

He lifted his head and looked at me, kind of grinning. “What is it my dear?” he asked. “What would you like?” As if he didn’t know.

“Is this what you wanted?” he asked. Before I could answer he lowered his head and licked my right nipple.

“Yesssssss!” It sounded like I was hissing. “Oh, yessssss!” God, did that ever feel good! I love having my nipples sucked, I always have, but it never felt like it did when Mr. D started doing it. His tongue was like magic! It circled my nipple, then flipped back and forth over it, then circled it again. There is no way I can put how that felt into words, no way! He did that with his tongue over and over, making me wilder and wilder. I couldn’t lie still any more and I was gasping and moaning pretty much all the time.

“Gahhhhh!” I yelled when he finally sucked my nipple into his mouth. He kept sucking on it and was kinda lashing it with his tongue at the same time. Jeezum! I thought I was gonna come, right there and then, just from having him do that. He kept doing that for a while, too, and I kept getting more and more turned on. I’m not sure, but it felt like I was thrashing and flopping around on the bed like I was having a fit.

Then he stopped sucking my right nipple and headed for the left one. And he found something else to do to make me crazy, too. He dragged his tongue over me, almost like he did with his fingers. Down from my nipple into the valley between my breasts, then up onto my left breast it went. And it felt even better than when he did that with his fingers, believe me!

He did the same thing on my left breast, teasing me by licking everywhere but my nipple for the longest time. I grabbed his head and tried to push him to my nipple, but I was so weak from being turned on, I couldn’t do it. I know I was making all kinds of noises and stuff, and I wanted to say something, to tell him to please suck my other nipple, but I couldn’t. Then he lifted his head and I tensed up because I knew exactly what was gonna happen. He was going to lick my left nipple the way he’d licked my right one. But he didn’t. He faked me out. Did he ever! Instead of licking it, he dropped his head, sucked it into his mouth, and started lashing it with his tongue. At the exact same time, he slid his hand up between my legs and cupped my pussy. This time I didn’t almost cum, I did it! Fantastic feelings exploded through me and I started bucking just like I was being screwed. My hips rose off the bed, twisting and turning, and my back arched. I think I yelled so loud that if he had anybody living closer than a mile from his house, they’d have heard me. Jeezum! Nobody ever told me you could cum just from having your nipple sucked.

After I stopped cumming, Mr. D wrapped his arms around me and cradled me against him, rubbing my back gently, playing with my hair, and kissing me on the lips and face. It probably sounds kind of weird, but in some ways, it was almost as neat to have him do that as it was to have him make me cum as good as he did. When he was cuddling me like that I felt really safe and cared for. I never felt like that with a guy before. Not ever; not the way Mr. D made me feel. I had a really surprising idea come to me. “Oh, wow!” I thought. “No way is this fucking. This is making love.” It was, too. That’s why it was different from what I did with Dave and the few other guys I had sex with. That’s all it was, having sex, getting off. With Mr. D it was a lot more. He really wanted me to feel good, and was really careful to see that I did. I really think it was more important to him that it was good for me than that it was good for him.

After I’d calmed down a little, Mr. D had me lay on my back and then he rolled over and got so he was kneeling between my legs. I could feel his hard-on bumping against my pussy and even though I’d just had an incredible cum; I wanted him to put it in me. “Take me!” I begged. “Please! Oh, God, please! Don’t tease me! Don’t make me wait!” I reached up toward him. I don’t think I could have taken it if he’d teased me the way he did when he was licking my breasts and nipples.

“I won’t make you wait,” he told me. He reached down, grabbed hold of his hard-on, and slid the tip down between my pussy lips. When it was in the right position, he hunched his hips forward a little and got the tip inside me. Jeezum, did that ever feel wonderful! Then he leaned forward and held his body above mine with his arms while he shoved himself into me until I could feel our bodies pressing together down there. I love how it feels when he’s in me like that! God, do I ever!

Mr. D started lifting his hips slowly and began pulling his hard-on out of me but he stopped when he was almost all the way out, then he slid it back in just as slowly. He kept doing that, sliding in and out, in and out, with an even pace. Pretty soon I was feeling as if I hadn’t really cum just a few minutes earlier. I swear I could feel every inch of his hard-on as it slid out of me. God! I never knew making love with someone could feel like that! Of course, now that I know what it’s really like, I know I never really made love before I started up with Mr. D. I looked up at him and saw that he had that same neat look on his face I saw the last time we made love. He looked like he was in heaven or something, I don’t know how else to put it. It is so awesome to see that. It made me feel fantastic to know I was making him feel that good.

The TV was still on and while all of this was going on, I could hear John Michael Montgomery singing, “I Can Love You Like That.” Isn’t it weird that in the middle of everything, I’d hear that? I mean, I was just about out of it from wanting to cum, but I heard a song, and it happens to be one of my favorites. Awesome, isn’t it?

I could feel him starting to move faster and that made me feel even better, not that I was sure it was possible to feel a whole lot better than I was already feeling. Of course I sure was wrong about that and I found that out how wrong I was pretty quick.
Mr. D had his hips jammed against mine now and kept slamming against me. I lifted my legs, wrapped them around his, and shoved back against him almost as hard as he was pushing against me. The bed was shaking and thumping against the wall, we were going at it so hard. Mr. D had his full weight lying on me and had reached down, grabbed my butt, and was pulling me against him while he drove into me. I grabbed his butt, too. I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me.

“Oh, Jesus! Oh, Goddddddd!” Mr. D groaned. He held himself against me with his hard-on deep inside me and went into kind of a whole-body shudder. I felt something hot shooting into me, then I started moaning just as loud as he was, my body started quivering, too, and all I could feel were those fantastic feelings I get when I cum. They were just as intense and awesome as they were every other time Mr. D made me cum, but they were different, too. And the weird thing was that even though I was cumming like crazy, I was hyper aware of the fact that it did feel different. I guess the only way to describe the feelings I was having is that, somehow, they were warmer than they’d been before. I know that doesn’t make any sense, but it’s the only think I can think of.

When I’m cumming, especially with Mr. D, I never want it to stop. It does stop, but even the stopping is neat. I go from this intense kind of explosion of feelings to starting to calm, but then little after-jolts that are so nice shoot through me, but those happen farther and farther apart, then I start getting really calm and tired. That happened and as it did, Mr. D rolled on his side and cuddled me in his arms just like he did after he made me cum by sucking on my nipples. I think he was still had sort of a hard-on and I think it was still in me and I’m pretty sure I fell asleep that way.

When I first woke up in the morning, I was a little freaked. I mean, I was in a strange bed in a strange bedroom. And on top of that, as I lay there on my right side there was a naked body pressed against me, somebody was tickling my breast, and something hard was jabbing me in the butt.

I kind of stiffened a little, then Mr. D said, “Good morning.” The minute I heard his voice I knew where I was and who the naked body pressing against me belonged to. I also figured out what was jabbing my butt. I was going to get up and go to the bathroom, but Mr. D ran his thumb over my nipple, which was already half-hard, and that felt so good I decided to stay where I was a little longer. I couldn’t believe he had a hard-on already, but he sure as heck did. Of course, Mr. D didn’t just tease my nipple. He started kissing my neck, and running his fingers up and down my arm, too. I probably don’t have to tell you what that did to me. Then he started moving his hips a little, kind of like he was fucking me from behind, and his hard-on started sliding deeper into my butt crack. It slid pretty easy, which means that pre-cum stuff was coming out, so he had to be pretty turned on. I was, too. I could feel myself getting wet again, too. Jeezum! You’d think after all we did, the edge would be off, but it sure as heck wasn’t.

He kept moving his hips and his hard-on kept sliding deeper and deeper between my buttocks. It felt really good, even though he wasn’t in me. I think I heard somebody call what we were doing “dry humping” one time but I’m not sure. And both of us were so turned on at that point that neither of us was dry, not even a little bit. I felt the tip of his hard on slide over the piece of skin between my pussy and my rear hole, and then it hit the bottom of my pussy lips. God, did that ever feel good! I think I groaned a little. Mr. D pulled back and did it again and it felt even better the second time he did it. He pulled back a third time. This time, when he pushed it back in between my butt cheeks, the tip hit my back hole and sort of stuck in it for a second before it slid deeper. Jeezum, did that ever give me a whole bunch of wild feelings! He touched me and licked my butt hole when he was eating me and that felt pretty awesome, too. I heard other girls talk about taking it up the ass and loving how it felt, but I always thought they were crazy or sick or something, but it sure did feel good to have my butt hole played with. Maybe anal sex really isn’t sick or weird.

Mr. D moved a little and when he did, it made me move my legs front a little. The next time he shoved his hard-on between my butt cheeks, it went a lot deeper and plowed up through my pussy lips. God, did that ever feel great! I moaned really loud and I felt my hips push back at him automatically.

He slid his hand down from my breast, over my hip, and pulled my right leg back and up over his, then he slid his hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. Man, wild feelings shot through me and I groaned again. Then he shoved his hips forward again and this time, when he did that, he used his hand to guide his cock into my pussy.

“Oh, yeah!” I moaned. I still had to pee really bad, but that seemed to make what we were doing feel even better.
Because of how we were laying there, he couldn’t get in me as far as he had when he was on top of me, or when I was on top of him, but he still got in far enough to feel awesome. Once he was in as far as he could get; he started moving his hips. Jeezum, that felt so great! While he was shoving his cock in and out of me, he slid his hand down, took my clit between his thumb and forefinger, and started stroking it like he was jerking me off. Oh, man, that was it. I started screaming and exploded. He’d done it to me again. I was cumming and it was just as fantastic as all of the times I’d cum with him had been. “Oh, God, Hillary!” I heard him groan, then his thrusts got real fast and all of a sudden he was shooting his hot stuff into me again. I’d almost stopped cumming, but when he started to cum, it was like the roller coaster I was talking about before, I shot right back up and over a really high hill of incredible feelings.

When we finally calmed down, Mr. D was nibbling on my neck, kissing me, and holding me against him. I love how neat it feels to be cuddled like that. But I still needed to pee, a whole lot worse now than I had before. “I gotta go to the bathroom,” I told him. He let me go. I slipped out of his arms, got up, and went to the bathroom to do what I had to do. When I finished and wiped myself, I realized how messy I was and knew I was going to need a shower. I wasn’t sure what time it was, but I was pretty sure Mr. D was going to have to get up and go to school because he had classes every day, not just the one I was in. I went back to the bedroom.

Mr. D lay there, watching me walk toward him, grinning. His eyes moved all over my body. It was like I could actually feel him looking at me. I think, maybe, I blushed, but I’m not sure. The thing was, he was naked, too, and I was looking at him sort of like he was looking at me.

“My turn,” he said. I sat down on the bed and he got up and went to the bathroom.

I looked over at the clock on the stand next to the bed. It was seven-thirty in the morning. And I’d been awake for a while, too. I hadn’t been up this early in ages. Usually I lay in bed until ten or so. After I get up and get dressed I just fool around the house until maybe noon, then I go meet my friends and hang out for the rest of the day.

I was still sitting on the side of the bed when Mr. D came back from the bathroom. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I looked at him and he gave me a gentle kiss. “I really do have to start getting ready for school,” he told me. He looked and sounded sad. “I have a class at nine.”

“Yeah, I know, I probably should get home, too,” I said.

He kissed me again. “We can shower together,” he said, grinning. “That will save a little time, won’t it?”

I smiled back at him. “Yeah, it sure will.”

I’m not sure how much time we saved showering together, what with making love while we were showering and all, but we eventually got out, dried off, and got dressed. It was so weird. When we started, I felt really funny being naked with Mr. D. Now I felt funny having my clothes on when I was with him. We walked out to the kitchen and stood by the kitchen door.

He put his arms around me, pulled me against him, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. “You look sad,” he said.

“I wish you didn’t have that class,” I said. “I don’t want to go home.”

“I wish you didn’t have to go home, either,” he told me, kissing me again. “But you have that assignment to finish.”

I’d almost forgotten about that. “You…you mean you really want me to do it?” I replied, surprised. I mean, I was going to have to write about making love with him and all. Did he really want me to write that? “You really want me to write about what…about what you and I…about what we did?”

He kissed me on the lips. “Of course,” he said.

“But…but won’t other people see it?” I asked.
He shook his head. “You only need to make one copy, and give that to me,” he said. “Nobody else will see it.”

“OK,” I said. If that was what he wanted, I’d do it.

He let go of me and took a step back. “Hillary, I…I really do have to get going,” he said, sounding very sad, maybe as sad as I felt.

“Yeah…I know,” I said. I turned and reached for the doorknob, but I had an idea. I turned back to him. “Ah…can…if I get a rough draft of my…uh…paper, done by this afternoon, can I bring it over for you to check out?”

He got a huge smile on his face. “Of course you can,” he replied.

“Great,” I said. I turned, opened the door, and…

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers