Hillary's Growth Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

At the far right the sizes started at 26-C. Here again there was the Level II. This one (the only Level II to be found here) was a 30/54, Level II, A. Hillary paused to consider.

"If this 26-C is what I think," she murmured out loud, "it means that there is a girl walking around somewhere with a 21 inch chest and a 29 inch bosom. I wonder how old she is?"

"Eight and a half," came the reply from behind her. Ms. Shaw put down the tray she had silently carried into the room. "She is one of the earliest developers I've ever known. She has no figure at all really from the ribs down. In fact her waist and hip measurements are also about 21 inches. When she grows up, she may look a lot like you if she's lucky. So far, she seems to be bearing up well under the weight of her unusual appearance."

"I hope she does well." said Hillary.

"Well, what is it I can help you with?" inquired Ms. Shaw as she poured tea. "One lump or two?"

"Two please"

"Yes, of course."

"Your shop out front doesn't hint at what you have here in the back." Said Hillary.

"Yes, and on purpose. Much of my business is mail order. My local business is almost always by referral. The front room is just to handle the walk in trade. I really specialize in the, well, how to put this? The unusual challenges of foundation garment design. Almost all to order, of course. I like to keep a lot of choices on hand. If the average woman in America is a 36-B and she can choose from hundreds of options I'd like to present a variety of choices to a woman who may not fit into the "average" bra. Such as your self. And to a smaller degree, myself.

"I started this business in England years ago when I left school. I had trouble finding flattering clothing choices in my size. Even if your bust only measures in the mid-fifties as mine did then and still does, it is hard to find flattering, well fitting garments. So I started doing up my own. I found that there was a call for such items for other women in my position. Now I do mail order world wide. I hope I can be of help to you, my dear."

"I'm looking for some flattering lingerie. And a dress. And something that I can wear to a job interview or such. One that will, perhaps, disguise my figure a little."

"Well, lets start by getting some measurements and seeing what we have to work with. Lets step into the fitting room."

Hillary followed Ms. Shaw as she held open another door that lead to a smaller room with a comfortable chair, a three panel mirror partially enclosing a 9 inch high platform and several plants.

"Step here please to start," indicated Ms. Shaw, pointing at a doctors scale. "I don't care about the weight but I need to know your height."

"My height.. ?"began Hillary.

"Please, it is most important. I've years of experience at this. Please do as I ask. Slip out of your shoes, please."

Stepping up onto the scale Hillary fidgeted as Ms. Shaw carefully measured her height.

"Five foot, 10 inches. Okay, fine, that's um, 66 inches tall. Fine. Please disrobe. You do not need to remove your panties. There is a modesty panel over there if you prefer, but I must take the measurements personally to assure accuracy. Feel free to use the robe on the hook if you wish.

"That's all right. I'm proud of my figure! It took me long enough to get it! I've waited all my life for this figure!" Hillary quickly doffed the jacket that she had worn and started to remove her slacks.

"What an odd way to put it."

"Yes, I suppose." Hillary turned to place her slacks on top of her jacket on the chair and slipped out of her loose blouse remaining in only her bikini panties and cavernous bra. Ms. Shaw seemed not at all affected by the immense size of either the bra or the breasts that it struggled to contain.

"Right! Before you remove that contraption, let me get your hip, waist, lower and upper chest measurements." Suiting deeds to words, Ms. Shaw quickly measured Hillary.

"Indeed. 35 inch hips, 24 inch waist. Your lower chest measures 37 inches while your upper chest is 39. Take off that, that, ugly harness. Now, the full circumference..." with a grunt of effort Ms. Shaw passed the tape from one hand to the other around Hillary and drew the ends together at her spine.

"Does the tape follow your fullest measurement?" she asked Hillary.

"Yes, just below my nipples and around the largest part of my sides!"

"Well, then. Seventy-five and three quarters of an inch. Good. You have a magnificent figure. But, I'm sure you knew that! At five foot ten inches tall with a seventy-six inches you will need one of my new Level II bras. A B cup I believe."

"A B CUP!" Exclaimed Hillary in horror.

"Well, a 42/66 Level II B Cup is not the same as what you may be thinking. Let me explain.

"I started this business, as I said because when I left school I could not find clothing or lingerie that would flatter my bosom. And I'd only a measurement in the mid fifties! As my business increased I found that there are some women who have such large breasts that normal measurements did not seem appropriate. You are one. So is your friend Toh. There are many women who literally burst the standard measure. They, like yourself, are the possessors of a bust measurement that exceeds their height. After you go thru the alphabet from A to Z in cup measurements where do you go? I spent some time trying different measuring systems that would accommodate women such as your self.

"In the end I devised a system that is based on proportion. When you see a woman you notice her figure first. You notice that her bosom is large or small. But what you really notice is that her bosom is large or small in comparison to the rest of her figure. A short, petite woman with a 36 inch bust may well look incredibly well built! The same measurement on you would indicate a fairly flat chest. See? So proportion is the key! A Level II bra indicates that the woman's bust measurement at least equals her height! I choose the name Level Bra System because my system allows each person to be measured against herself. It levels the playing field, so to speak. If you know the height and bust measurement of two women you can quickly determine which is proportionately more busty.

"The Level Bra System cup size is measured in percentages above a woman's height. Each cup size indicates an increase that is 4% larger as compared to her height. You are 66 inches tall with a seventy six inch bust measurement. In the Level system you are a 66 Level II. Your bust measurement meets, or exceeds, your height. You are 10 inches larger around the bust than you are tall. This 10 inch represents about 8% of your total height thus the B cup. In my work, the bras are all custom made, of course, to exact measurements

"Using this system a woman could, conceivably, increase from a Level II A through Level II Z cup, or you could call it a Level III bra. At that point they would, with their next increase, need a Level III A-cup bra, indicating a bust measurement of TWICE their height! And so on. See? Simple, elegant and more informative than just a number with no reference point.

"What would Toh measure using this system?"

"Well, she was just here last week. She picked up her new strapless bra. It was a 32/62 Level II D Cup as I recall."

"Level II D Cup huh? So in this system of yours, Toh would actually be bustier than I am, eh?"

"Well, proportionately, yes. She is inches shorter than you and only a little smaller in circumference. The smaller frame combined with the almost as large bust would result in her seeming to be bustier, yes. Although looking at how full your breasts are, I suspect that the total volume of breast compared to total body volume in your case...." Ms. Shaw's eyes became unfocused briefly as she continued to mumble to herself.

"Well, that is something I will have to consider more thoroughly in the future. Now lets see if we can find you something that you will like. You can get dressed while I bring out some suitable choices." Ms. Shaw turned to her store room as Hillary proceeded to get dressed.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12