Hillary's Second Stage Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers

"Yeah, but what about the other measurement?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, that? I better measure again." I teased her. "I kinda forgot. I mean, I don't believe I got an accurate measurement. You were holding your breath and expanding your chest. It's the only explanation!"

"I didn't! You know I didn't! What was the measurement?! If you don't tell me..." she threatened me.

"Oh, you'll what?" I was laughing at her impatience.

"Ooohh, Rich! Tell me! I want to know!"

"All right. Hillary, you now measure sixty-eight and one quarter inches! You gained almost one foot last night!"

"OH, MY GOD! A FOOT. That is so awesome! I'm sure to win that contest now!" Her arms were around me, crushing me into her cleavage. Her warm flesh engulfing my whole face I was having a hard time breathing and wasn't struggling against it too hard!

"Too bad, the pendants dark now. I wonder if I could...no, better to just let things go for a few days." She was talking to herself. She was still holding me to her with my nose buried in her cleavage and her boobs resting on my shoulders on either side!

"Well, lets see if I can get into something so I can go shopping for some new clothes. I may have to just wear a coat. I doubt if any of my old blouses will stretch to fit the new me!" She was almost laughing at the thought.

"Let me see, I just bought this yesterday. Less than twenty four hours." She pulled her new turtleneck top over her head. "Umph, nope, this isn't going to work! Look, honey! I can't really fit into it at all!"

In truth, she didn't even come close! While it was possible for her to get her arms into the sleeveless opening, and the back slid easily down, the front was not cooperative. Despite her best tugging she could only just get the lower hem over her nipples. And then the weight of her massive breasts would cause them to slowly be released by the overmatched fabric. We both watched as her nipples and dime sized aureole slowly popped onto sight again and again.

"Hold on, I've got an idea!" I told her. I grabbed a pair of scissors and took a pair of white sneaker laces from the bureau top.

I carefully cut the seam on each side up to just below the armpit. Then I ran the laces thru holes I quickly punched in the fabric on the front and back halves.

"There, that should release the pressure Hillary." I proudly informed her as I stood back to admire my needlework.

"Oh, Rich!" She was giggling. "It's a nice try, but...." she turned to face me.

I saw what she was laughing about! The fabric now rested on top of her monstrously oversize boobs. The lower edge was just barely touching the top of her aureoles. The top that had covered her boobs entirely just the day before now only covered her top slopes!

"Well, off to the store!" I told her.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers