Hilo Tells a Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her legs, Mordas had that delightful fluid in his hands again. He slicked the stuff over her open folds, dipping inside. It warmed and tingled as her clit swelled even more. That nub ached for attention, still the cruel High Scepter denied her. Instead, he slowly worked the plug out of her anus, and she felt him step back.

At her breast, Mr. M started panting. His tongue became frantic, and both of his hands clutched and squeezed her flesh. Suddenly, something sharp pricked her skin, and she was startled. Mr. A spoke up, "Claws, Mr. M! She doesn't have scales to protect her, and she doesn't like pain!"

Mr. M moved away, and she felt Mr. Y slip his own tongue over the place where the claws had stuck her. There was healing power in his saliva, and Kami's own Power recognized it and responded to it. She arched and cried out. Then she keened again louder, when one long, scaled finger poked at the tip of her wanting clitoris. The finger slid around, prodding her folds, and then the tip went inside. Exploring, massaging, that finger slowly went deeper. Mr. M's voice was mesmerized as he said, "This is lovely. I like this, very much."

She felt Mordas lower his head to her, and she nearly wept with relief when he applied his tongue to her clit. He kept a steady pressure and rhythm, while he guided Mr. M's curious fingers. One finger became two then three, their rough texture stimulating the walls of her pussy. With the High Scepter's guidance, those fingers slicked in and out in time with the expert tongue on her clit. Kami rose higher and the familiar pressure of an impending orgasm built up in her belly.

Mr. Y backed off her breast and moved down. He adjusted her legs so that they were even further apart. Then he put a thick, powerful thumb just inside her anus. She screamed when he lowered his head to lick at her clit with Mordas. Apparently, Mr. Y had a head full of really soft hair. It tickled at her thigh. The attention was almost too much. Then Mr. A added his tongue to Mr. Y's work in her ass, and she was undone. Three amazing tongues and two sets of fingers drove her wailing over the edge.

When the men left off from her, she felt them untie her. "Wait!" she cried. "It's not over, is it?"

Mordas chuckled softly, "Not yet, Miss Dolvith. It won't be over for you, for quite some time."

Someone, Mr. Y she would assume, lifted her into his arms. The chest she leaned into was like a solid wall, but warm. His skin was textured with the smooth scales of a serpent, but that was not the only odd thing about the creature that held her. She could hear his heartbeat, slow and steady in spite of his recent exertions. That beat was two loud thumps and two softer ones. This was certainly not an elf or a human. She had no experience with orcs, but she knew they weren't scaled, and certainly didn't have two hearts.

She whispered, "Mr. Y, what the Hells are you?"

"A friend, Miss Dolvith, and a servant of the Mother." She heard the others adjust the table, then Mr. Y said, "The High Scepter wants you on your knees. I'll help you."

He lowered her to her feet, then guided her to rest her knees on a low, padded bench. Her legs were separated and bound, as a pair of smaller scaled hands stroked her back and gently bent her upper body over another tier on the bench. There was a space in that part of the table for her breasts to fall through. As someone tied her hands to the apparatus, Mordas' long thin fingers cupped and squeezed her ample bosom.

Mordas pinched and plucked at her nipples, stiffening them between his fingers. Behind her, scaled hands rubbed more of the lubricant into her ass and pussy. She started to moan again, then she cried out when Mordas put clamps on her nipples and tightened them. He rapidly slicked his tongue over each of her swelling buds, and then she felt him stand up. At her other end, three sets of fingers tickled, rubbed, and probed her holes. She moved her hips back into their touch, which caused her breasts to move and send a ripple of pleasured pain from her nipples to her core.

Mordas rubbed the tip of his cock against her cheek. The skin there was warm and velvet soft. He commanded, "Open your mouth, Miss Dolvith." When she obeyed, it wasn't what she expected. He slipped two fingers in her mouth, and they were covered in the same fluid that, she assumed, he had been lubricating her with. The taste was cinnamon, honey, and a subtle amount of salt, but there was something else. It was something foreign and completely delightful. The substance touched her mind with a sensual euphoria, and she craved more of it. She sucked hard on those delicious fingers, and Mordas laughed. "Do you like it, Miss Dolvith? Would you like some more?"

"Yes, please, High Scepter." In a moment, his cock was back at her face. This time it was wet, and he slicked her lips with it. She immediately opened and played her tongue over the tip, teasing the little ring that pierced him. He pressed, and she took him into her mouth eagerly sucking the aphrodisiac from his skin. Mordas rocked his hips, pushing further into her mouth.

Behind her, the tip of a thick wet cock poked at her pussy and slid inside. Whoever he was, his member was covered in that invigorating fluid. The strange fluid mixed with her own and dripped down the insides of her legs. He gripped her hips in his scaled hands, and he moved with rapid yet solid thrusts. By his grip, she judged he was one of the smaller ones but his cock was still substantial. Heat rose higher and took her ever closer to the orgasm she wanted.

The other smaller one had crawled under the bench. His long, tapered tongue flickered over her clamped nipples. It was almost painful, but in that moment, pleasure won out and she didn't want him to stop. Those buds were oversensitive though, and his attention made her want to cry out. But she could only whine around the High Scepter's cock as she swallowed him. Above her head, Mordas said, "Mr. Y, take over here, if you will.

His voice was far too calm, considering the sucking she'd been giving him. If he and his friends weren't making her feel so good, she might be insulted. She felt the High Scepter step away, and the heat of Mr. Y's body took his place. The being smelled strongly of the lubricant. Her head started to feel light, as if she were getting high from the stuff. A giant hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled. Tears came to her eyes and she cried out. The cry was short lived as the biggest cock she'd ever had in her life rammed its way into her mouth. Behind her, the one still hammering at her pussy who was obviously called Mr. A shouted, "Hey! You be nice to her! Be nice, or I won't be nice to you."

She heard a low and dangerous growl rumble out from deep in Mr. Y's chest. It was a threat that crept beyond her euphoria and made her heart flutter in fear. What the Hells had she gotten into? She tried to relax her jaw and her throat, as Mr. Y pressed deeper. He only went as far as the broad mushroom head, which completely filled her oral cavity. He took a looser hold of her hair, and the pain in her scalp subsided. The more she sucked at him, the more fluid glided along the surface of his shaft and passed her hungry lips. The massive being continued to growl, and the sound traveled throughout his body causing the cock in her mouth to vibrate. In moments, the sound went from frightening to stimulating.

Mordas straddled her back, positioning himself behind her and in front of Mr. A. The High Scepter gently inserted his slickened cock into her ass, and she was glad that it was him. Mordas' friends were far more well-endowed than anything she was used to. She wasn't sure she could handle two of the mysterious misters at once.

The stretch was warm and tingling. She could feel both cocks stroking the thin wall between them, and she moaned around Mr. Y. Just as she thought she could not take anymore teasing at her breasts, the quiet Mr. M turned his agile tongue on her clit. The attention from the four males was intoxicating, taking her ever higher. She reached an electrifying climax at the same time as the High Scepter. He was dignified even in his orgasm, only issuing a satisfied sigh as he withdrew from her.

When Mordas dislodged, Mr. A and Mr. M pulled away from her, too. Mr. Y patted her head and said, "That's enough." As she worked her sore jaw, she was empty and afraid they were finished with her.

Two of them, it sounded like Mr. Y and Mr. A, had decided to finish off one another. She felt disappointed, almost cheated, but perhaps they just preferred each other. Mordas released her nipples from the clamps. She thought they were done and expected him to release her hands and legs, but he didn't. Then, small scaled hands rubbed her lower back, her buttocks, and her thighs. She smiled, for the shy Mr. M wasn't quite through.

Mordas hand came to rest between her shoulders, and he leaned down to speak softly to her. "Mr. M came into the world with what his people call a defect." She thought of the scales and the claws she felt from the three beings, and wondered what could possibly be considered a defect. "Of all the people in this tower, Miss Dolvith, I think you might be the one to accept and even truly appreciate Mr. M's uniqueness."

A cock slowly, pressed against her nether lips. Immediately, she realized that he was blessed with two members as another one was at her anus. "Ooh! Oh Gods, yes!" she cried, and Mr. M moaned as he guided both inside of her.

At first, he moved slow, a little unsteady, as if he wasn't sure what he was doing. Kami couldn't imagine rejecting such a blessed being, but maybe his own people didn't know a good thing when they had it. Though she couldn't see, she turned over her shoulder and smiled for him. "It feels good, Mr. M. I like it."

Mr. M chuckled softly and moved with more confidence. The juncture of his cocks finally pressed against her perineum and his sac tapped her clitoris. He grabbed her hips and built up a rhythm. She rocked back in time with him and her heat bloomed with renewed vigor. He started to grunt and moan, humping her harder and faster. Kami cried out and kept up with his pace. She was sweating, her heart slamming in her chest. Her abdomen tightened and she was nearly there. Inside her, both of his cocks swelled and throbbed. He said something in a language she had never heard before. At that moment, it didn't matter what he said, as she was so close.

Mordas reached under her and fingers pressed firm against her clitoris. That was all she needed. Orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed her, made more intense by Mr. M's cries as he released. His cum flew out of both cocks and filled her. Mordas let go of her, and Mr. M lay his forehead against her back. He was fever hot, and his breath was quick against her damp skin. He murmured something in his own language again, then said, "Thank you."

She laughed and said, "And thank you, Mr. M. We should do this again sometime."

He got up and moved away from her, saying, "I would like that, Miss Dolvith."

Mordas unbound her wrists and legs from the table. "I'd like to remove your blindfold now. If you must scream, it's alright to do so, but I would like your promise that you will not use your Power against my friends."

She laughed as she sat up and rubbed her wrists. After what they had done for her, she was not about to hurt them, no matter who they were. "I'm far too curious to start screaming now. And I promise not to hurt your friends if they don't hurt me. How's that?"

"Fair enough," Mordas said, and he removed her blindfold.

She blinked her eyes in the sudden light. Then Kami opened her mouth and screamed. Her Power rushed from the center of her spirit outward. It burned on the surface of her skin and crackled in the palms of her hands. She remembered her promise, and she didn't want to fight, but she was in the presence of three demons.

The three of them were humanoid in shape, but that was all. Each had skin of fine black scales, and feathers grew from their heads instead of hair. One of the beings, at around nine feet in height, towered over everyone else in the room. The other two were nearly seven feet tall, making the High Scepter seem almost frail by comparison. Still, he stood confidently among them. Once she quit screaming, he formally introduced her. "Miss Dolvith, this is 'Mr.M.'"

The one he indicated stood nearest her. His plumage was long, and shaped like peacock feathers, except that there were no colors. He was pitch black from tip to toe. His head was cocked to one side, and he regarded her with curious red eyes. He kept his hands folded in front of himself, as if to hide his "defect".

The largest of them, Mr. Y, had subtle metallic mottling to his scales, and stark white feathers interspersed in a head full of jet black plumes. One bright emerald feather, clearly not his own, was tied into his mane. His eyes were also red, but his expression was bland, almost bored. In a dry tone he remarked, "I hardly think all that screaming was necessary." He had a towel in his hand and started to wipe the dampness from around a slit in his lower abdomen. Though he was naked, she saw no penis, and assumed that wet slit was where it went when he was through with it.

That green feather in Mr. Y's mane had to have come from Mr. A. He was the smallest of the three demons, just a bit shorter than Mr. M. He stood timidly behind Mr. Y and peeked around his arm. His scales faded from black to green in wide stripes, and his feathers matched. Unlike his fellows, Mr. A had a tail with a bifurcated end. It was wrapped around Mr. Y's leg, the prehensile tips tapping nervously on his thigh.

If she learned anything since her Power had manifested, it was that things are rarely ever what they seem to be at first glance. She shut her mouth, got control of herself, and tucked her hands under her thighs. She reworked the magical energy that had initially arisen, turning it to the purpose of divination rather than defense. None of the beings in the room were evil, and the more she looked at them, the more she thought they were actually quite lovely, particularly Mr. M. Still, it was the weirdest night she had ever had in her life, and it wasn't over. Kami looked at Mordas and managed to squeak, "What... what the fuck?!"

Mordas raised his brows and said, "Well, that went much better than I had expected. I know what they look like, Miss Dolvith, but I assure you, they are the servants of Velith. They're here to help us. In time, I would like you to help me introduce these gentlemen to the other Sorcerers."

She shook her head and rubbed her face. She looked up at the three alien faces that watched her so intently, then she looked at the High Scepter again. "Mordas, I don't know..."

"You're very good with people. If anyone can work out an alliance, I'm positive you can."

"I'm not sure I'm that good."

Mr. M said, "You are. You'll make it happen."

Kami only stared at him, as realization set in. She was stark naked on a sex table surrounded by three ex-demons and a High Scepter, and they were talking alliances. It was completely absurd. Her belly tightened and shook, then small giggles erupted from her. She tried to hold it in, but started to laugh hard. No one laughed with her, and eventually she got herself under control again.

She said, "You know, Mr. M, you said that like you know me. And Mr. A almost called me Kami. If you want me to help you, be straight with me. How do you know me? Talk, and you damn well better not make this creepy."

The three of them looked to Mordas. The dark-elf shrugged and said, "Show her."

Mr. M turned into Mordas' raven and leapt to the High Scepter's shoulder. Mr. Y shrunk and dropped to the ground as he turned into Céde's big black tomcat, Seren.

And Mr. A became... the ferret, Hilo.

It seemed a long time before Kami remembered to breathe. When she did, she glared at the ferret and said the first thing that came to mind, "Why, you little fucking pervert!"

* * *

It was a whole week before she let me ride between her tits again. I think she was actually pissed. Not pissed enough to stay away, mind you. Every couple of days after that Kami was in the High Scepter's office for something, well... two things, if you get what I mean.

Oh sure, she worked things out with the other Sorcerers, just like Mordas planned. But that's another story. It's almost morning. If I'm caught in here again - elf, ferret, or demon - the cook will beat my ass with a broom. Besides, our bottle's empty. So, until next time my friend, good night.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
sweetone66sweetone66over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable...

I really liked this story... It was imaginative and very well written!!!

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Still one of my favorites

I love Kami. She is a sex symbol, but has a mountain of character to go with the looks. Always looking forward to more material with her joining the stage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Quality erotic storytelling!

Attention to character design and personality is so refreshing, loved this.

This is as compelling as thatawfulwowporno, I hope there's going to be more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Storm World Ch. 01 Old-style sci-fi adventure in the Savage Shore universe.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories