Hilton Head Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers

I think he was stifling a loud moan and I could feel him trembling as he came again on my tits. I took him back in my mouth and sucked gently. I loved the taste of his cum and the feeling of Alan eventually getting soft in my mouth.

After a moment, he lifted me back up to face him and told me, "That was fantastic."

Even though my face was covered with his cum, he leaned down to kiss me while I still held his now soft cock in my hand. I thought to myself there is a first time for everything. I had just been fucked by a black guy with a huge cock while my boyfriend was out playing golf.

"Beth, is there any way to hook up again?"

I told him, "This was a one shot only deal. As much as I enjoyed this, I have to get back to my boyfriend and you have to get home." I knew I was teasing when I said, "I apologize if it was not satisfactory."

He laughed said, "Are you kidding? I have never cum that hard in my life. But, you are probably right. Despite what you might be thinking, I actually do not play around on my wife."

I replied truthfully, "Despite what you might be thinking, I don't play around on my boyfriend either. If you don't tell your wife, I will not tell my boyfriend."

After we both had a laugh and I finally let go of his cock, he let me get a shower and dressed. However, he did give me his card and told me to call him if I changed my mind or if I ever was coming back through Hilton Head.

On my way out, he gave me another kiss which I returned, and he gave my ass a good squeeze with both of his hands. I could tell he was already hard again. I would have loved to have him fuck me again. But I had recovered some sense by then and time was running short so I just reached down and stroked his cock a couple of times and told him I had to go. I desperately wanted to pull his cock out again and suck it, but I thought I had better get out now while I had some willpower remaining.

All I told my boyfriend when he asked was they had great spa facilities, and I changed the subject to "How was golf?"

He started telling about various shots, how the other guys did, and complaining about some slow people in front of them that delayed things. I was not really listening though. I told him not worry about it and he should get cleaned up so we could go out to dinner because I was starving. I guess going to the spa has given me a good appetite. We had great sex that night and I will admit that once or twice I imagined my experiences from the spa.

That is my story of the time I had had sex with an older black man. I hope it is not my last for either. I have had many dreams about Alan's massage. I have had nice massages since then, but nothing before or after has compared with my Hilton Head massage. I have not been back, but I still have his card.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers