Him and Her Ch. 07-08

Story Info
All is well.
3.6k words
4.46
10k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afrohair
afrohair
45 Followers

Astrid sat on her bed contemplating what she was going to do. She had not seen or talked to Caelan since the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and here it was one day before Christmas break. She knew he would show up tomorrow for the party the class was going to have, he always did. The Thanksgiving Day party was very strained. They did not say any more than two words to each other and that was hello and good-bye. He did not try to call or reach out to her as before. And yet, she sat here, on her bed feeling alone even though her husband was in the guest room down the hall. If she admitted it to herself, she did miss the conversations she and Caelan use to have before they slept together. It was fun. And the day she ate lunch with him, they had talked about everything. She wished she could erase it all and they could just go back to the way things were. But who was she kidding, that was the best sex of her life and if her phone had not rung the last time he was here, she would have been laying on her back letting him have his way with her again. But more than that, she missed his fun attitude. He was just a good guy to be around overall. She missed him so much that she was nauseated most mornings. The stress of what they did and what she was dealing with at home was causing her to be tired all of the time too. Thinking about stress turned her thoughts to Darrell.

When he came back from his so called business trip, he did have the decency to eat dinner with her a few nights. He did not speak much; nothing more than how was your day and dinner was good. Then he resorted back to avoiding her by going straight to his room.

Tonight, she decided that she had had enough. He had to talk to her about their relationship. They could not continue on in this manner. She quietly got out of bed and walked down the hall toward to his room. She could hear that he was on the phone again. But this time he had mistakenly left his door slightly ajar and she could hear his part of the conversation. She knew it was wrong to stand outside his door and eavesdrop but her feet would not let her retreat. There she stood as if frozen by some unknown force, listening to his conversation.

"Are you not listening to me? I don't know how else I can explain it to you baby. I can't make her sign the papers. I told you that over and over before you kicked me out."

Silence

"It has been two months and I don't know what else to do."

Silence

"What does me staying in a hotel have to do with that? I've been renting this room for weeks now, wasting money, when I could be spending it on you."

Silence

"I know baby. That's what I've been trying to tell you all of this time."

Silence

"Listen let me move back in. I could come tomorrow. I'll go to my house and make her sign the papers. She's so weak and stupid. I'm sure I can figure out something. Then we can get married as soon as you want to."

Silence

"I don't know how I'll make her yet. I'll threaten to take the house or something. I'll figure something out."

Silence

"I know, I love you too and this is just as frustrating to me too baby."

She couldn't stand to listen to any more of this conversation. Astrid tip toed back to her room. She was feeling all kinds of emotions as she thought about what she had just heard Darrell saying on the phone. He called her weak and stupid. And she considered she was the fool because he sure got one over on her again. One thing she did not feel, though, was remorse. She was kind of glad she eavesdropped on his conversation. They didn't have a marriage and Caelan was right, she was holding on to vows that only one person in the relationship honored. She got the divorce papers out, signed them and walked to the bedroom to give them to him. She knocked on the door and shoved the papers in his chest when he opened it.

Darrell looked at her like she had the plague when he noticed her standing there and felt the shove to his chest.

"I just thought I would save you the time of writing a note to say you were leaving this time. Since you're not man enough to tell me to my face for a second time, I'll do it for you. Here are the divorce papers. I've signed them already. You have ten minutes to pack your bags and be out of this house before I call the cops and tell them you are trespassing since I assume you're supposed to be in a hotel. Good-bye Darrell."

She walked passed him back to her bedroom. She closed and locked the door leaving him standing there looking perplexed. As soon as she got in her room, she called the alarm company to have the password on the account changed. She had them walked her through the steps of changing the code to the touchpad in her house. After that was settled, she pulled out her laptop and began to look for locksmiths that could come and change the locks on all of her doors first thing tomorrow.

Despite everything that happened tonight, she went into a peaceful sleep, ready to face tomorrow.

***

Caelan showed up for the party as to be expected. Even when he wasn't trying, he looked handsome. He came in a little later than usual. Normally he liked to be the first one there so he could have some time to flirt with her before the other parents arrived. This time he was almost the last to arrive. Even Aubrey was getting a little worried, "Honey, I'm sure he is going to make it." Astrid reassured her on more than one occasion.

As soon as he arrived, Aubrey was in his arms.

"I thought you weren't coming"

"I told you I would be here and I'm here." He turned his gaze to Astrid and then looked at the other women in the room to make as if he was just casually glancing around. Carrying Aubrey, he walked over to Astrid, "Is there anything I can do?"

"No, we are actually almost finished. I started a little early since most of the parents were here."

"Ok. Well we're actually going to head out a little early if you don't mind. Aubrey goes to her grandmother's every year during Christmas. I have to drive her over there."

"Sure. Aubrey come here; let me give you the gift Mrs. Flores and I got for you."

She got out of her father's arms and followed Astrid to the counter. Astrid handed her the gift bag. She got on her knees to give her a hug.

"I want you to have a good Christmas ok. You can wait and open this on Christmas or you can open it now."

"I think I am going to wait. We got you a gift too Mrs. Williams. Did you bring it daddy?" He pulled a small box out of his pocket. "I picked it out. But I want you to wait until Christmas to open it like me."

Astrid smiled at the girl and nodded her head ok. "We got something for Mrs. Flores too."

"Well maybe you should go give it to her."

Aubrey grabbed her daddy's hand and started in the direction of Mrs. Flores.

In a soft whisper he said, "Check your text messages," and walked off to give Mrs. Flores her gift.

She waited until everything was cleaned, put back in order and the last child left before she sat at her desk to check her message. As she sat down, Melody walked in. "Are you staying or leaving. All of my children are gone and I am getting out of here."

"Yeah me too; hold on and let me shut down my computer and I'll walk out with you."

She shut down her computer and gathered the few gifts she did get from parents and left the school. "What are your plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Well Darrell and I are officially split up, so I have to meet the locksmith to change all of the locks."

"So that's where this smile and all of this energy you've had today came from! You finally got rid of the boulder you've been carrying around for the last few months" Melody laughed.

"Ha ha, it wasn't a boulder, it was the whole damn mountain, I would have you know."

"Mhmm."

They both laughed. Melody reached out and gave her a hug.

"I'll see you next year. I am off to the Bahamas for the next two weeks! Enjoy your time off."

"Ok shug, you too."

She walked to her car and checked her messages.

Be at my house tonight at 7.

That's it? Be at my house at 7. No explanation, he didn't ask just demanded that she be there. The nerve of this man! And the nerve of her, because she had every intention of going. She missed him and wanted to tell him that she will officially be a single woman in a few weeks, or however long it took them to process the papers. She shook him from her thoughts and drove home to meet the locksmith. So much had changed in one night. But she felt excited. It was almost like the stress she had been feeling these past two months was gone. She smiled as she pulled into her driveway.

Before she got out of the car, she called the locksmith and let him know she had arrived home earlier than normal and if he could come earlier that would be great. Unfortunately, the locksmith would have to stick to his schedule and would be there at 4:30.

She let herself in the house and dropped her things in the living room. She made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with milk. As she sat at the table to eat it, she thought about all that she had been through these past years with Darrell and the last few months with Caelan. Where would she go from here. She just couldn't leave one man and fall into the arms of another just like that. But isn't that kind of what she already did anyway. And then what if Caelan got tired of her like Darrell did and wanted to leave her too? Well she decided to just not let her heart get involved. She would just use Caelan for sex and that was it. Yeah right, who was she kidding.

At exactly 4:30 the locksmith came. He got to work on all her doors.

She was thinking about what to wear to Caelan's house. She knew that they would undoubtedly end up having sex that night. She wanted it. She was craving his touch.

He must have been thinking about her too because her phone chimed with a text from him.

I didn't get a response but I am going to assume that you will be at my house at 7 like I asked.

She smiled.

You didn't ask. You demanded.

He didn't address her comment.

I'm leaving my mom's now. See you at 7.

She smiled again.

Yes you will.

Ch. 8

She could not believe she was sitting in her car parked in Caelen's driveway waiting for him. She was trying to talk herself into leaving but her body wouldn't let her do it. Her body was craving his touch. She was tired of being sick; tired of waking up every morning throwing up because he was still in her house stressing her out. Toda was the first day she didn't throw up or feel exhausted. She had felt great all day and now she was wanting to be held again and caressed and loved and stroked, oh how she wanted to be stroked and licked and... Head lights lighted her car bringing her out of her thoughts but it didn't dry the moisture that had pooled between her thighs. She just wanted to jump him right here in the driveway. Get a hold of yourself girl. You can't come off as that needy.

"Had I known you would be this happy to see me, I would have invited you over a long time ago," Caelan said in reference to the smile that was on her face when he walked to her car door. He opened the door to let her out. She got out and wrapped her arms around his waist. Calm the hell down girl. Do you want to go to jail for indecent exposure? She tried to pull back but he held her snuggled against his chest.

"I missed you!"

"Me too. I am so sorry for all that I put you through. You were right Caelan. You were right about everything."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder to usher inside, "Ohh I know but I won't rub it in. I can think of a few ways you can pay me back," he said while wiggling his eyes brows up and down.

Once inside he hung his keys on the hook by the door and removed his jacket while she was removing hers. They stood looking at each other for a moment. He ran his hand down her arm, latching on to her hand. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissing her fingers while inhaling her light scent. She smelled of vanilla.

"I'm glad you came tonight. After that one night at your house, I told myself to just let you be. I tried to convince myself to go on with my life and count this thing between us as a loss. But, Astrid, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I thought of you day in and day out. I couldn't let this go." He pulled her to him and crushed his lips to hers. She opened herself up to him, tasting the mint on his tongue as he thrust it into her mouth. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion. He didn't think he could get enough of her in him. He held on to her so tightly; he was afraid if he'd let go, he'd lose her. He finally relinquished her mouth moved to her ears, then neck. He sucked so hard, he left a hickey there. He felt like he was going to cum in his pants if he didn't stop. Reluctantly, he pulled away from her, both panting trying to catch their breaths.

"I didn't mean to do all of that," he chuckled.

"Who's complaining?"

They walked into the living room and deposited their belongings. They caught up with each other, things they missed talking about for the last two months. She told him how sick she had been due to the stress of being back with Darrell. She told him about the phone call. They talked about their fears of starting a new relationship, how would they tell Aubrey, what would they would do after her divorce is final, etc.

Astrid stomach gurgled and she looked at the clock. It was nine already.

"I haven't eaten since the party. Do you want to make sandwiches or something?"

"I haven't eaten in like, two months! I'm famished!" He grabbed her, placing her in his lap straddling him. He trapped her lips in a kiss as deep as the former one. She could feel his hardness beginning to creep along his waist. She ground her hips a little. He groaned into her mouth.

"If we don't stop now, I'm going to be eating and you won't. Let's run down to the street and get Thai takeout."

Reluctantly, she got up from his lap. They gathered their things and drove to the restaurant. Once there, they decided to dine in. They talked more about their future than the past. By the time they got back to his place it was 10:30.

"What in your bag?" Caelan asked pointing to the black backpack resting by the door.

"Clothes to dress in for tomorrow."

"Great minds think alike. I was hoping you would stay. I hope you didn't bring clothes to sleep in."

"No need, I wouldn't have needed them anyway."

"You got that right!" He scooped her up and headed for the shower. He stripped her of his clothes and then of his own. He turned the water on.

"I'll feast on these, while the water warms." He grabbed her ass, squeezing it while he sucked her bottom into his mouth. He walked them backwards into the stand-alone shower. He sat on the bench placing her in his lap facing away from him. He cupped her breast with one had and slowly moved the other down her stomach to her pussy. He ran his middle finger down her slit in search of clit. Upon finding it, he gently rubbed in small circles. He reached down a little further, inserting that finger into her pussy to gather more juices to keep that clit nice and wet. It didn't take long for him to feel her body start to tremble.

"Caelan, I'm going to... agrhhhhh Caelan" Her back was arched; her hips lifted into the air mid climax. Caelan removed his fingers and placed his cock at her entrance. Using the hand on her waist, he guided her back down onto his lap in one swift motion. This extended her climax to causing her to convulse in his lap.

"Ahhhh" they cried simultaneously. He began to rapidly pump into her. He didn't care that he was about to cum in her only after about two minutes like a teenage boy first chance at sex. He craved, no needed this release and it came like a freight train plowing through a stack of empty boxes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he screamed out. Astrid's mouth was opened but no sounds were being emitted. If he could, all he would have seen were the whites of her eyes. They both collapsed back onto the bench gasping for breath.

For a second, Astrid was unoriented. Her head was laying on his shoulder, her chest moving up and down as she took in big gulps of air. She could feel his chest in sync with her own. He wrapped his arms around her middle and just held her while the water poured on them. After some time, they slowly rose from the bench. He gently washed her through her moans. She in turn did the same to him. Neither thought it was possible, but his manhood began to rise again sending them both in to sex induced state again. They exited the shower and toweled each other off.

He lifted her and carried her to the bedroom. He placed them on the bed, she on top of him. She trailed kisses on his neck leading to his nipples. She circled his nipple which hardened into a little bud. She grabbed it between her teeth and nibbled. She could hear the pleasure in his moans. She switched to the other nipple, wanting to give them both the same amount of attention. She could feel his hardness pressing against her v. She maneuvered her body, so that he was rubbing against her clit as she pleasured his nipples. The pressure alone was building her up to a climax. She began to move faster against his cock.

"That's right, baby! Make yourself cum on my cock!"

His words made her move faster and faster. He aided her in the aim to cum. She threw her head back as the orgasm hit her. He wanted a repeat of the shower climax so, Caelan lifted her and entered her with one push. She made a sound, she had never heard before as another orgasm hit her so hard. Her thighs clamped tightly against Caelan's hip as her hands searched for something to hold onto. She finally grabbed his arms, drawing blood with her nails.

"Oh fucking hell, Astrid. Shit, shit, shit!"

He couldn't even form a coherent thought. She was so tight, so soft and pillowy, so warm. If he died right now, it would be the best kind of death. He didn't want to cum. He wanted to live here in her softness forever. He pressed his thumb to her clit eliciting another climax from her, "Ohhhhh fuuuck Caelan" He thrusted into her over and over before flipper heron to her back. He propped her legs on his shoulder and fucked her again. He didn't want to make love right now. He wanted to show her who she belonged to. He wanted her to remember this moment forever! He thought it would take him at least twenty minutes to cum again but this pussy was hypnotic. He cried out, "Shiiiit!" and release his baby making potion into her for the second time tonight with no protection. He collapsed on her chest. He rolled her over to lay on his chest. They didn't speak. They just laid there in their own thoughts. Thoughts of achievable happiness, thoughts of peace and serenity, holding hands, laughing, planting flowers together, drinking coffee on the back porch while they watched Aubrey play, maybe adopting a few more children so she'd have siblings. Astrid lifted and looked into his eyes and the thought of love hit them both like an asteroid ex, hitting the earth shattering it to pieces. "I love you!" came from their mouths simultaneously.

afrohair
afrohair
45 Followers