Him and Her Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Can they help each other in the time of need?
4k words
4.5
9k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afrohair
afrohair
45 Followers

Ch.2

Caelan managed to volunteer in the classroom at least once a week. He helped with everything from passing out lunches to helping with reading groups. They developed quite a good relationship. He found himself wanting to be near her more and more. He noticed that she had begun to be a little sadder, even though she tried to hide it behind smiles and laughter. It did not affect her job at all but she just wasn't as happy as she once was. Tomorrow was Aubrey's Halloween party. He wanted to ask her to come. He wished she wasn't married. He wanted to know more about her in every way possible. She did something to him that he just couldn't explain. He dreamed about her at night and thought about her during the day. He had to get it together; this woman was married and very happily so to his knowledge. But his desire to be near her was so strong. He just wanted to be in her presence. He would invite her to the party. Then maybe he wouldn't have to be so professional with her, you know, get to know her as a friend. She is married, his brain screamed at him, SHE IS MARRIED!

He walked into the classroom to drop Aubrey off that morning. "Good morning Mrs. Williams. How are you today?"

She was caught off guard. She had just blotted her eyes from trying to hold back tears when they walked in the class. "Good morning. I'm doing well. How are you?" turning to look at Aubrey, "and how are you little Miss?" Aubrey smiled, "I'm doing good. Tomorrow is my party. I'm so excited."

"Mrs. Williams, Aubrey and I would like for you to come to the party tomorrow if you are not busy."

"Please can you come? It would make my party even better if you were there."

"Aubrey, that is so sweet of you to say. Let me make sure I can make it and then," She thought about it for a split second. It would be better to be there than home crying, "On second thought, I'd love to come. What time?"

Caelan's eyes lit up like a child watching Santa put the presents under the tree.

"Yay! Daddy, see I told you she would come." Astrid smiled. At least somebody wanted to be around her.

"We will begin at 6. I will email you my address later today."

"No worry, I have all of your information right in that file cabinet over there." They both laughed out loud. "Well then, I looked forward to seeing you tomorrow at 6," Caelan said. "I'll see you then." Astrid smiled.

Caelan noticed how weak her smile was. He wished there was something he could do to make her truly happy. If she was his woman, she would always be happy. She could be sick. He had not thought of that. He hoped that was not the case. He would make it his mission to find out tomorrow at the party.

***

Astrid decided to stay at work until it was time to go to the party. She didn't see the need to go home to an empty house. Her entire world seemed to be crumbling right in front of her. Darrell had left her right after the school year started and finally served her with divorce papers two days ago. She had been trying to hold it together. She was glad for the invite to this party. The thought of being at home crying all night just did not appeal to her at all.

She rang the doorbell and took a couple of deep breathes to calm her nerves. She wanted to be happy and fun to be around tonight. Aubrey's party did not deserve to be spoiled by being a sour puss. She practiced smiling and straightened her shoulders as the door opened. Caelan admired her for a second. "Hey glad you could make it. Follow me; they are in the bonus room. The party is just getting started."

They walked in and Aubrey stopped playing long enough to say hello and then went back to playing with her friends. Astrid made sure she interacted with all of the children there, the ones she knew and the ones she didn't know. That was one thing Caelan loved about her. She treated all children the same. The party planner was doing a great job and was now moving the party outside. Caelan tapped Astrid on the shoulder and motioned to the kitchen while everyone filed outside. "Would you like glass of wine? I'm pooped. Sherry can handle the rest of the party." Following him to the kitchen, she stood with her back against the counter while he poured them both a glass of wine.

"This is such a nice party. Thanks for inviting me." Caelan handed her the glass and stood in front of her, a little closer than he should have. Astrid drank her wine in one gulp. He smiled when she looked at him with a look of "I'm sorry but I needed that." She had a strand of hair that had fallen on the side of her face. He could not resist the urge to push it away from her face and back to its rightful place. He reached for the hair to push it behind her ear and whispered, "Would it be improper to call you beautiful?"

Astrid looked up at him and tears filled her eyes. She tried to hold it back but she couldn't. They began to spill and every ounce of hurt that she had been holding in for the last two days overtook her. Her legs gave way but before she could hit the floor, Caelan had her in his arms. He put his glass down and took her empty glass and placed it on the counter. He didn't ask any questions or give any words of comfort. He just held her and allowed her to cry. She cried and sucked in big gulps of air at the same time. Her body felt weak. It was all she could do to hold on to Caelan. When he felt like she was calming down, he reached behind her and grabbed a handful of paper towels and wiped her eyes and nose. Her eyes were puffy and red. Her body still trembled a little from all of the sobbing. But he never let her go. She finally stood up and took the paper towel from him to finish cleaning her face. "I'm so sorry for this," she said pointing to his shirt. "It is no problem at all." He grabbed more paper towels and wiped his shirt. "Let me go change." He practically ran to his room to change his shirt. While he was gone, she poured another glass of wine. She lifted it up when he returned, "I hope you don't mind." He shook his head no.

"Darrell left me," she began. He cut her off, "You don't have to talk about this if you don't want to."

"It's probably best if I do." She stated holding her head down looking at the floor. "He left about a month ago. When I got home from work Wednesday, he was sitting on the bed with the rest of his clothes packed and simply said 'Here.' He got up, handed me the divorce papers and walked out. He didn't give me any explanation. I stood there unable to move for what seemed like forever. Then I just laid on the bed and went to sleep. I didn't cry until right now. Thursday morning I found a letter in the bathroom that he had written explaining that he was not happy anymore and felt this was the best thing for the both of us. He said he had no desire to rekindle our relationship and would like to be divorced as soon as possible and for me to please not delay in signing the papers. He asked me to not contact him and told me I could keep everything."

She looked up at Caelan then, "I don't understand what happened. This just caught me by surprise. I had no idea this was coming. I just figured he needed some time away when he first left. I honestly thought he would come back and we could try again." Tears began to roll down her face once more. Caelan pulled her into his arms for a second time. He remembered all too well the hurt of a spouse leaving so he knew exactly how she was feeling at this moment. She just laid her head on his chest and allowed him to hold her. No words were spoken while he held her. She softly cried this time. Not the violent sobs she displayed earlier. He rubbed her back up and down and just let her release all of the pent up hurt and pain. Finally they heard the party coming back inside, so she quickly cleaned herself up. "I should go. I don't want Aubrey to see me this way. Will you tell her I had an emergency and had to leave?"

"Yes, but only if you agree to let me make lunch for you tomorrow. This is not a time that you need to be alone. Aubrey is going to a sleepover so you will be free to do all of the crying, shouting, hitting or breaking things that you want to. I'll even pretend to be Darrell and you could hit me if you like."

She chuckled at that comment and replied, "I'll call you."

He said, "No, give me your number and I will call you. I've been here before and I know you won't call or come. So I'm going to call you and come pick you up if you change your mind."

"Well it looks like I don't have a choice then do I?"

"No you don't." He wrote down her number and walked her to her car. "I promise, you will survive this, I did." She thanked him and left with a promise to see him tomorrow for lunch.

Ch.3

Astrid's head was pounding as she reached for her ringing phone. She went home and downed two bottles of wine she had in her fridge. She cried some more, cursed at Darrell, well the air really because Darrell wasn't there. She tore up their wedding picture and anything else she could find that reminded her of him. Then she passed out on her living room floor. She somehow managed to make it to her bed in the wee hours of the morning.

"Hello" She mumbled into the phone.

"Wake up honey, it's 10 o'clock and you have a lunch date in two hours." Caelan voice was so sweet and full of happiness and life.

"Good morning Caelan. Look I," He would not let her finish her sentence. "I'll come to your place and get you before I let you back out. So don't even think about it."

"You don't know where I live," She replied sitting up in the bed. "Are you sure about that? How do you know I didn't follow you home last night?" He didn't know where she lived but he wasn't going to let her know that. Hopefully she wouldn't challenge him.

She sat up in bed and thought, he wouldn't but her mouth spoke, "Ok. I'll be there at 12."

She did the best she could at covering up her hang over. She decided to forgo the makeup because it did nothing to cover up the swollen eyes. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, showered and threw on a pair of leggings and a long white sweater. She knew she looked a hot mess but that was exactly how she felt. She and Caelan were friends and there was no need to try to impress him with looks.

She rang his door bell a little before 12. He opened it, looked at her and said, "You look like shit."

"I drank until I passed out, how do you expect me to look?"

"I'm not surprised at all. I was hoping you would wait until you got here to do that though so we could do it together. I would love to see how you act drunk."

"Oh, so you got jokes today huh? That's ok, I do believe in a little lady they call Karma. Laugh at me now and I will laugh at you later."

Caelan grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, "Can't a man have a little fun?"

She looked up at him. At that moment, something changed. She again noticed how handsome he really was. The blue in his eyes drew her like a moth to a flame. Her body began to grow warm as she felt the heat radiate off his body. His body was hard and everything masculine. She rested her hands on his biceps and said, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Are you seducible?" He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. He bent his head down and inhaled the vanilla scent of her hair. She returned the hug and just allowed him to hold her. She had not been held like that in a very long time. "I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to." He held her face up to look at him. "I just want to be a friend that is here for you in a difficult time. I do not, by any means, want you to think that I am trying to take advantage of you in this situation that you are in. I know how vulnerable you are right now."

"Thank you Caelan."

He led her to the kitchen then and said, "Now let's eat before..., never mind, let's eat." Astrid smiled and sat at the table. He had made a potato soup and they worked together to make the spinach and artichoke grilled cheese sandwiches. She opted for water today, since she had so much wine last night. They talked for what seemed like hours. He learned how she desperately wanted to have children but Darrell would not let them go to the doctor to see if she was capable. She didn't think she was after two years of trying with no results. He always thought it would happen in due time. He also learned how she took the leadership role in every aspect of their relationship. She learned about his desire to have more children and remarry. He said he just hadn't found the one person that was great with Aubrey. She had been introduce to only one female that he thought he really liked but once she met Aubrey she told him that she thought she was too spoiled and needed a good spanking or two. He called it off that night.

"Well you can't shut out every woman who calls Aubrey spoiled. That's not always a bad thing." She stood up and started clearing the table. She rinsed the dishes before placing them in the dish washer. "I can't believe I didn't get a comment about that."

"Why can't I? My daughter is by no means spoiled. She is being raised by a single father who will give her the world and yet has not shielded her from anything. She gets a stern talking to when she does something wrong and over all she is a good kid."

"Who said she wasn't a good kid? Some people just believe that getting what you want is being spoiled.

"But she doesn't just get it because she wants it. She has to put in some work also. I have taught her that she has to work hard and then she can get the things she wants."

"But some people work hard for what they want and still don't get it." She turned to the sink and lowered her head and her voice, "like me."

There was a tug in his heart that made him ached for her. He wanted so badly to make her feel better and forget all that stupid man had put her through. He walked to where she stood, turned her around, cupped her face and said, "He didn't deserve you. Don't beat yourself up because of his foolishness." He smoothed his hands over her head and ran them down her back, never breaking eye contact with her. He pulled her body closer to his and began to gaze at her lips. Her lips parted slightly as if to beg him to kiss them. He just stared at how plump and smooth they were. He could feel her breathing increase with the rise and fall of her chest against his. He wanted so much to kiss her right now in this moment. He believed she wanted it too. So he slowly bent his head down and gently planted his lips on hers. She didn't pull away; he took that as permission to continue. She wound her arms around his neck and he increase the pressure on her lips. His tongue snaked into her mouth and danced with hers. He put his hand at the back of her neck and tried to pull her closer to his mouth. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and finally, in need of air, he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. They both were breathing heavy but he managed to say, "I want you! I want you so bad I can't explain it. Tell me to stop or I won't." While her mind reminded her that even though her husband walked out on her only three days ago, she was still married, her body reminded her that he had not touch her like that in over four years. Her body yearned to be touched like that again. It longed for the attention that her fingers could not give her and her husband no longer did. She wanted him, no she needed him. She threw logic out of the window and surrendered to the desire of her body.

He began to pepper kisses along her jawline and then down her neck. He stopped at her shoulder and began to alternate sucking and biting the fleshy part of her shoulder. She cocked her head to the side to allow him more access. His hands pulled up her sweater and found her skin to be soft and smooth. He moved his hands upward and cupped her breast through the bra. He could feel her nipples hard and erect through the thin fabric of the bra. He ran his hands behind her and released the clasp of her bra. He lifted the sweater and bra over her head. He stood for a moment and admired the fullness of her breast. She felt a little embarrassed and was about to cover herself but he stopped her. He bent his head and caught a nipple in his mouth while twisting the other between his thumb and finger. He released her breast and kissed his way lower. Hooking his hands in her leggings and he pulled them down. He was pleasantly surprised to see a sheer white thong. His cock leaped in his pants, straining to be released. He removed the pants from her legs and stood appreciating her body clad in only the thongs. "You're so beautiful. Wrap your legs around me," he said while picking her up. He carried her to the bedroom all the while kissing her neck and face. He gently laid her on the bed and rid himself of his clothes. He couldn't remember a time his cock was so hard and anxious. He pulled her free of her thong and kissed his way up her legs. When he reached her thighs, he pulled her legs further apart and sucked on her thigh for a few seconds. He then folded her legs up toward her chest and licked the lips of her womanhood. Astrid gasped when his tongue connected with her. She had never felt such pleasure. He opened her up and latched on to her clit. He sucked and Astrid thought she was going to pass out the pleasure was so intense. She had never felt anything this good. Caelan inserted two fingers into her waiting wet hole and hooked them upward. That one motion sent Astrid over the top. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her legs began to tremble. She felt an electricity begin in her core and slowly shoot its way outward throughout her body. She grabbed the bed sheets and clamped her knees to Caelan's head and he continued the sucking motion on her clit and his fingers plowed in and out of her at a speed she could not keep up with. Her backed was arched so far off of the bed it was as if she was in a back bend. The pleasure overtook her and she yelled out, "Aaghhhh Caelannnn!" Once her climax subsided, she relaxed her back and Caelan entered her fast and hard. She was so tight. He wanted to take things slow but he just couldn't help himself. He gave her just a second to adjust to his girth and then he began to plow in and out of her as if there was not tomorrow. He raised one leg in the air and turned his body to the side a little to gain more entry. He was well-endowed and afraid he may hurt her but the tightness of her pussy just sent him overboard. He felt the beginnings of his ejaculation after minutes of being in her and did not want it to end so quickly. He stopped to hold off his release. He lowered her leg and said, "Don't move."

In her inexperience with this kind of intense love making, if you could call it that asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just want this to last a little longer. You are so tight and feel so good."

He pulled all the way out and inserted himself back in slowly. He propped himself above her on his elbows, "I don't think you understand what your body does to me. Your pussy feels so good." He rolled her over on top of him. She lowered her head as she rotated her hips.

"Lift your head and look at me." She lifted her head but her eyes remained closed.

He smacked her on the ass, "Look at me I said." She opened her eyes and he began to plow into her. He would not allow her to break eye contact. She began to feel that feeling again. He knew she would soon be coming. He held on to her hips as she bounced up and down on him. "Rub your clit." She was a little reluctant. She had never masturbated herself in front of anyone. He began to rub it for her. Then he took her hand and placed it on top of his. "Rub yourself and don't take your eyes off of me." She began rubbing circles on her clit. The sensations of touching herself while Caelan hit her g-spot and forcing her to look in his eyes consumed Astrid and body started to shake. "Come for me Astrid!" With that statement, every nerve in her body lit up and her body began to go limp. He flipped her again on her back and roughly drove his cock inside of her at a speed that even surprised him. He could not help it. She did things to him that made him lose control. As she surrendered to her climax, he released his own seed deep inside her womb. At that moment, he realized he forgot to put on a condom. How stupid! You never make mistakes like this. He remembered her saying that she tried for years and couldn't get pregnant. He just hoped that was the case now. She looked so peaceful laying there. He would ask her about it when she awaked. He slowly pulled out of her some of his seed spilling out and collapsed on the bed beside of her. They both were exhausted and he fell into a relaxing sleep right along with her.

afrohair
afrohair
45 Followers