Him: The Dream

Story Info
He haunts her dreams and influences how she masturbates.
1k words
4.59
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Edited by the 'Erotic Confectioners'.

Many thanks to my fellow Literotica writers: Jasmine27, theMasterbaiter and Onyx03. And also Jtber.

She woke up with a gasp, she'd been dreaming of Him again. Her body felt as though it was on fire. She hated the way He consumed her every thought, even in deep sleep. She hated the way he treated her, spoke to her, but most of all she hated herself for allowing it. Allowing him to treat her that way, humiliate her with the things he said and did to her. And finally, she despised the way her body reacted to him.

She found herself aching for the slightest bit of attention he would give her, the occasional praise and the orgasms, God, how she craved the orgasms. And now, she was wide awake from dreaming about him, awake and aroused.

The remains of her dream still lingered in her thoughts. Memories of pleasure and pain inter- mingling, humiliation, tears and begging. His cruel laugh when she cried and pleaded with him to stop. He was consuming her every conscious and unconscious thought and action. Work was no escape as not only was he her direct superior, but he was the company chairman.

Even now, awake, her arousal hadn't lessened and she knew that sleep would escape her unless she found her release.

She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples through the thin t-shirt she was wearing. She lifted her top, baring her breasts to the cool breeze blowing in through the open window.

She played with her breasts, one in each hand, squeezing them. She lightly ran her fingertips over her nipples, feeling them grow harder, but she was frustrated, He would never touch her in such a light, loving manner.

She pinched her nipples hard, harder than she would ever normally touch herself, moaning as she felt the wet heat pooling between her thighs.

She continued pinching and pulling on her nipples. She could feel them getting redder as she cruelly twisted them, just like he would. Her pussy tingled with pleasure, just as he said it would. She still couldn't understand how the pain in her nipples could travel down to her pussy and feel so good. She slid one of her hands down her trembling torso and through the damp triangle of tight curls. She could feel the heat radiating from her core.

Her fingers slid between the lips of her sex, she was soaking wet. Her fingers found the hard nub of her clitoris and began circling around it. She moved her hand down a little further and pushed a finger inside, a soft moan escaping her lips as her insides closed around it.

In and out went her finger, her hand was now covered with her juices and she easily added another finger. Her other hand stopped pinching her nipples and she used it to furiously rub her clitoris.

She could feel her orgasm building and rubbed harder, two fingers still gliding in and out. She braced herself for an orgasm that never came. She gave a small scream of frustration. Why wasn't this working?

She took a deep breath and thought about what she was doing and why it wasn't working for her.

With a resigned sigh she leant over to her bedside drawer, opened it and reached inside. She pulled out the long, thick, black dildo he had made her buy from the internet and had delivered to their office.

She hated this dildo and the way he would use it on her. Sometimes he would just watch her sucking it in and out if her mouth, criticising the way she performed oral sex. He was helping her, he said, teaching her how to pleasure a man properly.

She struggled mentally to understand why she allowed him to humiliate and abuse her. Her previous boyfriends, not that He was a boyfriend, were loving, romantic and had made love to her with tenderness. She had enjoyed making love with them, she had known what to expect. She had been happy to have sex at night, in bed, missionary position, with the lights off. That was normal, right? Nothing that he did to her could be described as normal.

She brought the dildo down in between her legs. With one hand she parted the lips of her sex, and with the other she lined it up against her opening. With a deep breath she thrust the dildo into her body, gritting her teeth while forcing her sex to open and accept the intrusion, just the way he had taught her to do it.

Men didn't want to fuck a virgin, he had told her, they wanted a whore that they could fuck when they wanted and how they wanted. She had heard men talking about "a whore in the sheets and a lady on the street", and guessed this is what he meant.

Once her body had accepted the dildo she started to push it in and out of her body. She started slowly but as it became coated in her juices she was able to go faster. She went back to pinching her nipples hard with her free, while the dildo plunged in and out, faster and harder.

Her orgasm was building again, she was so close. She pinched her nipple hard and rammed the dildo inside her. Her toes were curling into the rumpled sheets, her legs open wide, faster and faster she went. She pulled her nipple, pulling it as far as she could. Her back arched and a small scream escaped her mouth as she came. She slowed her movements down but continued fucking herself with the dildo, prolonging her orgasm as long as possible. Small aftershocks caused her body to shudder, as she slumped down onto her bed.

Trembling, her breathing slowly returned to normal. She slid the long, black dildo from her body and licked it clean, the way he had taught her to lick his cock clean. She put the dildo back into the drawer and closed it.

Putting her t-shirt back in place, she pulled the tangled covers back over herself. She yawned, glancing at her alarm clock, she had to be up in a few hours and he liked her to be waiting by his desk with a cup of coffee when he arrived at work. Finally satisfied she snuggled down under the covers and fell asleep.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers