Him to Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
797 Followers

A minute later, I joined them, kissing Deb passionately. Arthur made no secret about his enjoyment of watching that. "Oh, you like watching us kiss, do you?"

"Hell yeah."

And then Deb cooed, "If you like that, just wait. It's going to get a whole lot better."

"I can't wait."

I let out a laugh, "Oh yes you can, but it's going to be worth waiting for, I promise."

Back on the boat, and after Arthur had poured us all drinks, we led him over to the padded bench and made him sit down. I straddled one of his legs and Deb straddled the other. I pulled one of his hands to my tits, and Deb pulled his other hand to hers. And then she and I began kissing.

He said in a low reverent tone, "That is too fucking hot."

When we broke our kiss, I said to him, "Hell yes it is. I almost came just now." And then I went right back to kissing her. A few seconds later, I did indeed cum.

Deb said to Arthur, "God, I'm so jealous of her for being able to cum so easily, but according to her, you're more than capable of making me cum a lot."

"She's a little biased."

"Well, she said you fucked her so good she blacked out."

I spoke up, "Hell, he did that again last night too. The man can definitely fuck."

Arthur chuckled, "Only with the help of Viagra."

Deb said with a giggle, "In that case, take two." And then she broke into a rendition of "Double your pleasure, double your fun . . ."

I stood up, downed my drink and went downstairs, emerging a minute later with the shaving cream, razor and a pan of warm water. To my delight, Arthur was kissing and fondling Deb's very nice tits. "Hey you two, time to get to work."

I slid a Viagra in to Arthur's mouth. "You're going to need that later." And then I immediately began spreading shaving cream around his still hard cock and his balls. I handed Deb the razor, "You're up. Don't cut off anything we're going to need later."

I held his cock straight up while Deb began shaving him. It took awhile, but when she was finished, Arthur's cock and balls were as smooth as a baby's bottom. After rinsing him thoroughly, Deb said, "Now I need to give it the test." And she immediately began licking and sucking his cock. She couldn't take it all, but most of it. And then she said to me, "Your turn."

She didn't need to tell me twice. I slid down and began licking and sucking his now smooth, hair free cock. "Very nice." I told them both. "I love it." And then I kissed Deb and then told her, "It's your turn to give him a blowjob, but you have to share his cum with both of us when you're finished."

While Deb was sucking Arthur's cock, I intermittingly licked up and down his shaft and kissed her with the head of his cock between our lips. His moaning let us know how much he enjoyed seeing that.

When Arthur began cumming, Deb took over, and as instructed, she shared it with me. Finally, she gathered a healthy amount of cum that had oozed out and ran down his shaft, and shared it with him. He was obviously in seventh heaven.

* * *

Deb and I dove into the warm gulf water and made out for a few minutes. We'd barely climbed back up the ladder when another yacht pulled up a few yards from ours. It was fifty percent larger than ours, and there was a naked woman at the helm. She hollered out, "Is that you, Art?"

He was scrambling to cover himself as he yelled back, "Hi Jill. Where's Jack?" And then he said to us, "Her name is really Beverly, but because her husband's name is Jack, everyone calls her Jill."

I had to laugh when she yelled back, "He's downstairs boning a couple of my friends."

After lowering their anchor, she dove into the water and swam over to our boat. I helped her onto the deck, "Hi, I'm Dallas and this is Debra. I guess you already know Arthur, our boyfriend." She looked to be in her mid forties.

"OUR boyfriend?"

Deb answered, "Yes, our boyfriend. He's a doll."

Jill laughed and then said, "Sweet. We've known Art for years. He never mentioned having such sexy girlfriends." And then she gestured to my tits, "Please tell me those aren't real."

Deb giggled and then said, "They are." And then she squeezed one of my tits and grinned, "Feel for yourself."

I learned right then that Jill wasn't shy. She immediately reached out and felt of my tit that Deb wasn't already fondling. "Oh my god! Very nice, and very real."

It was about that time when another woman emerged from downstairs on their yacht. When she yelled over, Jill waved her over to join us, "That's Monica. She's our neighbor, and she's a lot of fun."

Arthur was still up on the top of the boat with a towel around him. I urged him to come down and join us, and then I pulled his towel free, "Don't be such a prude. We're all naked."

Jill immediately went over and gave him a tight hug, "Hey there. I never knew you're a player. It's nice to see you."

"You too." Arthur said back to her when he could. It was obvious that he was totally embarrassed.

It was about that time when Jill's husband emerged from the lower level of their yacht with a hot thirty something blonde with big tits draped all over him. "Hi Arthur."

"Come on over. I'll pour you a scotch. What would your lady like?"

"Vodka and orange if you have it."

"Done"

When Jack and the blonde climbed aboard and all of the introductions were made, Jack told us, "We're having a party at our place tomorrow. Can y'all make it?"

I spoke up, "Sorry, but we've got a cabin rented at the nudist camp for tomorrow."

"Oh, which one?" Jill asked.

"Lake Como."

Jill and her blonde friend laughed, "We go to Caliente. It's got fewer rules."

I explained, "We don't mind the rules, and Arthur is always horny as hell afterward."

Jill's blonde friend gestured toward me, "I'm sure that has very little to do with the sights at the nudist camp."

Jack made some comment about getting together socially now that their lifestyles are out in the open. I don't think it was Jack's specific words, but Arthur's attitude and body language changed noticeably. He was still polite, but he let our guests know that it was time for them to depart so we could get going.

Once we were underway, I climbed the stairs and asked Arthur, "Do you mind telling me what that was all about?"

He looked a little embarrassed, "Before today, they've always been really stuck up. They wouldn't give me the time of day, other than a polite greeting when we'd run into each other at the yacht club. Now, all of a sudden, they want to be best friends. You and I both know why."

I put my arm around his waist, "Well, if Deb and I can help a little with your popularity, would that be a really bad thing?"

"I'd just as soon make new friends, perhaps people at the nudist camp. By the way, do we really have reservations out there for tomorrow?"

I laughed, "No, I just didn't want to attend their party. Deb and I don't want to share you with anyone."

"Thank you. Most of the members of the yacht club are just snobs anyway. I do like the employees there though. They've always treated me great."

"Yeah, I got that from the first time you took me there. So when we go back, we'll just concentrate on them. I'll let Deb know. Now, when we're far enough away from the snobs, I'd like to swim a little more."

* * *

Later that evening, and after a wonderful dinner at the yacht club during which Deb and I went out of our way to schmooze the bartenders and wait staff, we all showered and made ourselves ready for a great night of sex.

Just after crawling between my legs to go down on me, Deb joked with Arthur, "You'd better get ready to hold her down. I'm about to make her try to fly off the bed."

He chuckled, and I told Deb, "Trust me; he's seen it many times."

Arthur added, "Yeah. It really made me feel like Superman the first time."

A few minutes later, I was indeed bucking and flailing and screaming like a banshee. Arthur was fondling my tits and encouraging Deb not to stop . . . and she didn't.

The highlight of the night for me was watching Arthur fuck Deb into oblivion. When he finally came, which was his third time of the day, it took her over five minutes to recuperate enough to talk. I laughed out loud when Arthur opened the window and did his best Tarzan yell out into the night.

* * *

When our week in Florida finally came to an end, and after going through airport security, Deb and I killed time by having a snack and drink in an airport lounge. I was mildly shocked when she confessed to me, "God! I forgot how much fun it was to have sex with a man."

When she saw the skeptical look on my face, she added, "Oh, don't give me that look. I'm still a lesbian, but I'm also a recovering heterosexual. I still prefer women, but I'm sure even a vegetarian's mouth has to water when they see a commercial for a great steak house, if they've ever enjoyed one in the past.

Our female waitress heard Deb's last comment and smiled. I laughed out loud. And then Deb lowered her voice and asked me, "How much do you think he's going to give us?"

I showed her a serious look and answered honestly, "Nothing."

Deb looked shocked, "Nothing! Didn't he like me?"

I played coy, "Yes, he loved you. He even asked me to promise that I'd bring you with me on my next visit to Florida."

"Then . . . what the hell did we come down here for? He's a nice guy and all, but we're not doing this to have fun. We're doing this for the money. Doesn't he understand that?"

I decided I'd let her squirm enough so I opened my purse, took out my wallet, and pulled out that magic piece of plastic. Her eyes got wide when she realized what it was. "He told me to use it to pay our rent, electric bill, clothes, and any emergencies that might come up."

Her response was very fitting, "Holy fuck!"

* * *

Ben was not Arthur. He wasn't really bad or disrespectful at first, but he was much colder and aloof. The thing that pissed me off the most was his way of almost totally disregarding Debra.

After meeting us and escorting us to his chauffer driven Limo, he immediately reached for my tits and practically ordered Deb to give him a blowjob. I couldn't let that stand. I pulled his hands from my tits and said, "Oh hell no!" And then I asked the driver to stop the car and let us out. When I turned back to Ben, I said in a hateful tone, "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but we're not hookers and we don't appreciate being treated like we are."

He spat back, "Oh, poor babies. I gave you ten grand to come here and have sex with me. If that doesn't make you hookers, what the hell are you?"

As Deb and I got our bags out of the trunk, I shot back at him, "Your money will be returned to you tomorrow, minus the cost of our airline tickets. I can't wait to write about this experience on the website. Now, unless you have something else to say, fuck you and goodbye."

Fortunately, we were only three blocks from the airline terminal. It was early morning when we got back to our apartment, but I was still too wound up to sleep. After sending his money back to his bank account, I wrote a hateful, scathing review of him on the website.

* * *

Two days after arriving back home; I received a message on the website that really got me to thinking. It wasn't an invitation to travel to visit the guy. Instead, David suggested I set up a web cam site so men can pay to watch me on cam. The thing that got me excited about David's idea was that I could generate an income without traveling.

Later that day, I went to the post office and rented a P.O. Box, and then I contacted the best computer guru I could find.

When Jimmy Dolan, the computer guy, showed up at my apartment, and with Deb sitting right beside me, I laid it on the line to him, "We're going to be putting on steamy sex shows for a very select group of men from around the country. We don't want it to come off as too amateurish, and we don't want it to take us thirty minutes to move from one room to another with the cams."

When we walked around our apartment, we decided on four cams for each bedroom, two in the kitchen, three in the hot tub room, four in the living room, and three in each bathroom. The mention of having cams in the bathrooms raised the eyebrows of both Deb and Jimmy, so I had to defend that decision, "Hey, who knows what kind of perverts we're going to run across. And we need one handheld cam to put wherever we want."

After checking out my new Dell laptop and then testing our cable internet modem, he was ready to get down to business, "How much are you willing to spend for a state of the art webcam system?"

I shrugged, "Hell, I don't know. Are we talking hundreds or thousands?"

Jimmy laughed, "Of course, you'll probably have to upgrade the bandwidth from your internet provider which means an additional fee and a new modem. That shouldn't cost you too much. I'm guessing four or five thousand for the other equipment and another two thousand for my time, but I'll cut my labor in half if you give me permission to tap into the feed from the cams."

Deb burst out in laughter, "You naughty, naughty boy."

"If we agree to that, your labor is free . . . and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. I do have a condition though: Since you know our address, when you and your buddies are huddled around your computer having a circle jerk, you can't let them know our names or our address."

Jimmy only thought about it for a few seconds before agreeing.

I immediately grabbed my phone and called Arthur. After giving him a brief overview of what we were considering, I told him, "Look, I can't afford the equipment right up front. Will you give me a business loan to help with that? And Arthur, I do mean LOAN! I don't expect you to pay for it."

"Sure, just use the credit card, no problem, but you have to pay me interest. I'm thinking of a rate of . . . you letting me watch too." And then he laughed out loud for a long time.

* * *

Two weeks later, the bandwidth was in place with a new modem, and the cams were all in place. Jimmy explained, "If you want to take some of the cams off line, you can do that from this control panel, but when you connect with your primary viewer, they will be in control of which cam zooms in, and which ones don't. They can only zoom into one at a time, but they can change from one to the other at will. The other people watching . . . like me, will have to live with the primary viewer's decisions."

Next, Jimmy opened up an app on my laptop to show me how the interaction works. It appeared to be a normal looking chat room with a list of attendees on the right. But instead of the middle of the screen being for text, it was filled with small squares, each of which showed the video feed from a different cam. Each user can resize a picture at will, but only the primary viewer can control the cams themselves.

And then he opened up his own laptop and logged into the same app. Once he'd entered his password, his name showed up on the list to the right. "Now, if you highlight a name on the list, that user becomes the primary viewer. Any chat request will show up on a tab on the bottom of the screen, but I assume you'll have your primary viewer on the phone, so unless you're just in the mood to chat, you don't have to stay at your laptop."

"That's just too cool." Deb exclaimed. "We can just go about our daily lives, cooking, cleaning, sleeping or whatever."

I had a couple of questions for Jimmy, "So anyone who has a password can log on anytime they want?"

"Yes, unless you right click on their name and block them or disable their password."

"How about the guys who want to do a cam to cam so we can watch them jack off?"

"If they're on cam, there will be an icon beside their name. All you have to do is click on their cam icon."

Deb took that opportunity to tease Jimmy, "I'm guessing you'll have a cam icon by your name, won't you?"

"I'm between girlfriends right now, so that's a distinct possibility."

We all three burst out laughing.

* * *

I added a paragraph to the narrative on my Sugar Babies profile. Later that evening, I called Arthur and told him to call me when he was in front of his computer with time to set up the cam app.

When he called, I told him where to find and download the app, and then I gave him the password I'd set up for him. When he got it up and running, I highlighted his name to make him the primary viewer. I had to chuckle when I saw Jimmy's name was on the list.

"Damn, you have cameras everywhere." Arthur exclaimed.

After telling him how to zoom in a cam, I giggled and then crooked a finger to Deb. And then I said to Arthur, "You can practice by zooming in on this." And I started kissing Deb and feeling her up.

"Wow! The cams are great. I can zoom right in. It's great—still better in person though. And speaking of that, when can you come down here again?"

"I'll tell you what: if you give us a few weeks to get this new thing up and running, we'll both come down for an extended stay. In the meantime, you have permanent access to the cams. We're both feeling a little frisky, so you might want to tune in around bedtime."

"Sweet."

* * *

The next time I passed by my laptop, I noticed that both Arthur and Jimmy were still logged on. "What are you doing?" Deb asked me when she looked over from her cooking and saw me stripping.

I giggled, "I'm just giving the boys a little show."

"Boys? Is Jimmy still watching too?"

"Who knows, but he's still logged onto the app."

"This is going to be wild—never knowing who is watching what cam, especially when we have a couple of dozen guys on the list."

"I know. I'm going to run take a quick shower before dinner."

* * *

"Oh God! Mummmm, Art, she's getting really, really good at eating pussy." Deb said toward the cell phone lying on the next pillow.

I looked up long enough to say, "Practice, practice, practice." And then I went right back to licking her clit.

Art's voice came over the speaker, "It's easy when the pussy is as sweet as yours . . . hers too."

* * *

It only took a week to get our tenth cam member. We gave each one a free twenty-four hours to check us out before deciding to join. Our fee was simple: five hundred a month for a basic membership, and a thousand a month for a premium membership. If they chose the "basic", they could view anytime they wanted, but that's all. The "premium" membership gave them phone calls and cam to cam once a week, and during their phone call, they could be the "director", telling us what they wanted to see us do. Nothing but scat play and serious pain was off the table. Only two of our first ten members chose the "basic" membership.

Our first phone call with a primary user started tame enough. There were twelve names in the list of viewers, our ten members plus Arthur and Jimmy. Gary instructed us to stand in the middle of the living room and undress each other. That completed, he instructed us to make out. It was uncanny that we could hear first one cam and then another zooming in.

"Do you have any toys?" Gary asked.

We'd purchased a wide variety of vibes and dildos, including one double-headed dildo and a strap on with several interchangeable cocks that we'd already used. We went into the bedroom, pulled the box from the closet and dumped the toys onto the bed. Then Deb and I picked up each toy and held it up for everyone to see.

"Dallas, you put on the strap on. Debra, get on your hands and knees on the foot of the bed and stick your ass in the air so she can fuck you from behind."

When I had the device in place, Deb dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking it. "That's right, bitch, suck my big cock." I said with a giggle.

Deb moved to the bed and assumed the position, so I got behind her and began licking her pussy. "I need to get her wet enough to take it."

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
797 Followers