Him to Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her pussy was sufficiently lubricated, I stood up and began easing the head of the cock into her. It wasn't long before I was fucking her in a controlled rhythm.

Gary's voice on the speaker was both needy and firm, "Fuck her harder. Stick your finger in her ass."

I felt Deb's body tense, but I pulled the fake cock out of her pussy and used her juices to lubricate my index finger, and then I put the cock back into her and resumed fucking her. It took me over a minute, but I managed to work my finger into her tight asshole. To my surprise, and I'm sure hers, I'd only gotten it in to the first knuckle when she came loudly and intensely. While she was cumming, I used my other hand to slap her ass briskly.

* * *

For the second part of our phone call with Gary, Deb and I moved the laptop into the bedroom and plugged the wide screen TV up to it. When we were ready, we clicked on the cam icon next to Gary's name. Now we could lie on my bed and play with each other while watching him jack off.

We made sure to give him verbal encouragement as well as visual stimulation. "Oh my god, Deb, look at his beautiful cock." And "Stroke it slower, Gary. We don't want you to cum too quickly. We're really enjoying watching you do it."

Every minute or so, we'd kiss, making sure he could see plenty of tongue action. And we'd constantly play with each other's tits and pussy. When he finally started to shoot huge streams of milky cum, we made a big deal of it, "Ummmm, damn, I wish we were there so we could catch that beautiful cum in our mouths and share it with each other."

He seemed to really enjoy that.

* * *

Our second day on cam was more challenging. Robert wasn't satisfied with one of us putting a finger in the other's ass. He wanted us to use the strap on. I knew Deb was scared to death of that, so I volunteered to take it. I'd already prepared myself mentally for the possibility of one or more of the men wanting to see that.

I changed out the cock on the strap on for a slightly smaller version and lubed it up. And then I handed Deb the handheld cam, knowing it would be difficult for the other cams to zoom in closely on the action. And then I told Deb, "Just take it slow. I'll let you know if you're hurting me too much."

Before I got on my knees on the edge of the bed, I went to the laptop and made the picture of the handheld cam bigger. I couldn't zoom it in though, only Robert could do that. Then I positioned myself on the bed in a way that allowed me to watch the video on the TV. I wanted to see what our audience was seeing.

It didn't surprise me when it only took Deb a minute or so to work the entire cock into my ass. I'd long since accepted that my body was built for sex. And it didn't surprise me when I began cumming almost immediately.

Deb was slowly easing the cock in and out of my ass, and it felt incredible. For both Robert's benefit and mine, I urged Deb to fuck me for real. She giggled and said, "Okay, you asked for it." And then she started slamming her cock into me for all she was worth.

Gary said with awe in his voice, "Damn, that's too fucking hot."

I must admit, seeing the cock slamming into my ass over and over, with such a close up view was awesome, even though Deb couldn't hold the cam still. I just kept cumming, even without playing with my clit at all. Just as I'd done more than once, when the big orgasm hit me, I blacked out.

* * *

Later that night, Arthur called and told me, "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life."

Deb and I both laughed and I said, "Oh, so now I guess you're going to want to fuck me in the ass, huh?"

"Hell yeah!"

I laughed again and then told him, "Then you'd better stock up on lube."

* * *

Things got a little kinky our third evening on cam. Alex wanted to see both of us pee. And then he added, "Up close and personal. Use the hand cam you used yesterday."

We teased him a little about being kinky, but in truth, neither of us had any problem with his request. At least he hadn't asked us to pee on each other, or worse.

We told him we'd both peed just before getting on cam, so we'd need something to drink and some time. He didn't have a problem with that, so we went to the kitchen, fixed ourselves drinks and sat on the sofa in the living room.

Alex used that time to grill us with questions. He wanted to know everything from how old we were when we first had sex, to the "wildest" things we'd ever done. I had to make up most of my answers. Just to make it better for him, I told him I'd started fucking my older brother when I was thirteen and my dad when I was sixteen. I added, "My mother watched and joined in sometimes."

The thing about lies is that you have to have a good memory, so I made a mental note to jot down notes to remind myself later.

While I was telling Alex those things, Deb's eyes were getting wider and wider. There was no way I could give her any indication they were lies, since there were cams looking at us from every direction.

After two drinks and about forty-five minutes, Deb and I retrieved the handheld cam and headed to the bathroom. I sat the phone on the edge of the tub and had Deb sit on the toilet. She spread her pussy open as much as she could, and I held the cam as close to her pussy as I felt was safe. "How's that view?" I asked Alex.

"Perfect!"

And then I said to Deb, "Okay, let her rip."

It took her almost a full minute, but then she started, just a trickle at first, and then a full stream. I was sure Alex could not only see it, but hear it splashing into the toilet as well.

When she was finished, for Alex's benefit, I told her to stay like she was. It was difficult to hold the cam in place while I rolled off some toilet paper, but I managed. And then I dried her pussy.

We switched places and repeated the whole process. When we were finished, we asked Alex if he was ready to jack off for us. His voice sounded a little embarrassed when he told us, "Sorry, it's too late for that."

* * *

GINA

"So, were you ever asked to do something by your cam viewers that you had to refuse?"

Dallas chuckled, "No. Some of the pee and anal requests got a little wild sometimes, but nothing too extreme."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready to fix something to eat . . . and have a stiff drink."

Dallas laughed out loud, "And a visit with Oscar tonight. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You've been squirming in your chair for the last two hours."

She was right, of course. Looking at her and listening to her relate the details of her sexual escapades had me horny as hell. I tried to change the subject, "How long did you do the cam thing?"

"We've never stopped. Deb is holding down the fort for me while I'm down here with you. We have several dozen viewers now. Before I leave here, I'll hook you up so you can watch anytime you want."

I decided having a drink was more urgent than eating, so I mixed myself a Jack and Coke and headed out to the hot tub. Dallas wasn't far behind me. When she crawled into the water, I asked her, "Do you still see Arthur?"

"Of course. We'll never dump Art. He's the one who helped me get my new life off the ground. Deb and I still see Linda and Lisa sometimes too. I'll never forget what they did for me . . . and Danny, we make sure to stay in touch with him too."

"Have you developed a relationship with any other Sugar Daddies—in person, I mean?"

She shook her head, "No, we haven't had any reason to. The cam thing is safer and very, very lucrative. We don't even accept money from Art anymore. He still pays for our trips to Florida and our expenses while we're there, but that's it. That makes him feel good. Now, enough about all that. It's time to talk about us."

"Us?" I asked as I took a long sip of my drink.

"Yes, us. You've done a great job of trying to remain professional, but I'm only going to be here another couple of days, and you want to fuck me before I leave. Don't even try to deny it."

"Okay." I answered meekly as I reached for my glass again.

Dallas grinned and nodded, "Good. That's much better. And just so you know, it's not one sided."

I cocked my head, questioning her meaning. Seeing that, she moved her foot over and ran it up and down my leg, "Don't play coy, and don't slight yourself. You're a sexy woman both in looks and mind. I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I chatted with you on Lit chat."

"Whew!" I said, fanning my face with my hand. "I need another drink."

Dallas laughed and handed me her empty glass, "Make both of them like you're pouring someone else's liquor."

* * *

When I was back in the hot tub, Dallas almost immediately slid her hand around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It wasn't needy or overly passionate. Instead, it was gentle and soft and warm.

That one kiss took me back years. I'd only kissed one other woman in my life—the female of the couple I was with for almost two years. I'd almost forgotten how much I missed that.

When she withdrew, she put her hand on my cheek, showing me the sweetest smile you can imagine. And then she pushed back across the hot tub and took up her glass. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

"Fuck yes!"

Dallas chuckled and then stood up and crawled out of the hot tub, "It's early. We should take some time and savor what's to come. I'm going for a swim."

"I think I'll stay in here and watch you."

She stopped in her tracks and spun around to look at me, "I LOVE you watching me."

As I watched her dive into the pool, I remember thinking "It's more than her body that's made for sex."

* * *

Not long after our individual showers and her joining me in the living room for another drink, we retired to my bed. I can't explain how much the gentle kissing and touching turned me on. I thought I understood girl-girl sex, but this was on a whole new level. She was driving me crazy.

I got my first real shock when, while going down on me, Dallas looked up, grinned, and said, "Ummmm you're pussy is sooooo sweet. Deb and Arthur are going to fall in love with the way you taste."

I'm sure she felt my body tense, even if she didn't see my eyes fly open. She responded with a nonchalant chuckle, "You didn't think I was going to keep you to myself, did you?"

"I . . . I can't . . . think right now."

Another chuckle, "Of course you can't. You're two minutes away from spurting your sweet cum all over my face, so just relax and enjoy."

Oh my god! I came three times while she was eating my pussy and licking my ass. Each time, she was cooing something like "Sweet" or "Nice", and the last time, she said, "Awesome!"

When our roles were reversed, for the first time in my life, I came just from licking her pussy. Just as in the story she'd been relating to me, she came easily and often, and I was treated with a generous amount of her sweet cum each time.

But all of that wasn't my greatest takeaway from our first sexual encounter. It was the feel of her tight young body. After all, by all of her accounts, she wasn't that much younger than me, but she had apparently not aged at all. Her skin and muscles were taut and smooth. She felt like she was no more than a teenager.

And her lips! Oh my god! Her lips were incredible. Whether they were on mine, or on my nipples, or on my clit, they were so warm and soft and wonderful . . .

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, I was spooned behind her, my body fully against hers and one of her breasts in my hand. She must have sensed that I was awake. She rolled onto her back and stretched mightily, "Ummmm, is it morning already?"

"It doesn't have to be. We can just stay in bed and cuddle."

She chuckled, "It's not that I don't see the rationale of that, but I've got some more of my story to tell you before I have to drive back to Nashville."

I panicked a little, "You're not going to leave today, are you?"

She rolled over and put her hand along my cheek while showing me a warm smile, "No, Hon, we have one more night together. I'm not going to leave until tomorrow morning."

I smiled back at her, "Okay, I'll make some coffee."

* * *

And so went my time with Dallas Nash. Believe my story or not. Believe her story or not. Both are up to you.

* * *

The End

Please vote, leave a comment, and send me feedback. I love hearing from readers.