Hindsight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers

Mary Ellen moaned and began to tremble. Her chest heaved up and down with her rapid breathing. Suddenly, she was leaning backward.

Now Dana was shaking as her hands continued to caress the soft flesh of Mary Ellen's ass. Somehow Mary Ellen turned in Dana's arms and suddenly they were staring into each other's eyes, her bare breasts touching Dana's blouse. Their lips began to move together... "Rinnnnggggg!!!"

The ringing telephone startled the two women and they almost jumped apart. Both of their faces were flushed with excitement and embarrassment.

"Hel... hello!" Mary Ellen gasped into the phone. "Uh... yes... I guess it's okay," she said. She hung up and turned to Dana. "That was the termite company. Their truck is down the street and they wanted to stop by for an inspection."

"Uh... well, I have... uh get back home anyway," Dana said, clearly flustered.

"Yes... and I need to get supper on the stove," Mary Ellen stammered.

Dana turned to leave.

"Dana," Mary Ellen said as she stood bare breasted staring at the older woman. "Thanks for all your help."

"My pleasure," Dana answered, glancing at her heaving breasts. "I'm glad you're not mad at me."

"I could never stay mad at you," she said and opened her arms.

As Dana stepped into her embrace and they hugged warmly, she could feel Mary Ellen's soft, nearly naked breasts pressing to her own chest again. A shiver went through her. Suddenly, she had to get out of there. "We'll talk about Saturday night later okay," she said hurriedly.

"That sounds good," Mary Ellen said and kissed the older woman's cheek.

The two women parted almost reluctantly. However, there was no doubt that the events of the day had had a major impact on them. While they were embarrassed about what had almost happened, they were nonetheless excited. It was the beginning of a new direction in their friendship.

Chapter 6

"So you got to see her almost naked?" Drew asked excitedly. He had just dropped Brett and Leslie off and stepped into the house.

"Completely naked! And, she is almost totally bare down below now. No hair," Dana answered teasingly.

"God, I would give anything to have seen that."

"I'll bet you would. Her butt is even nicer without clothes on... and so soft," Dana said almost dreamily. Suddenly, she realized what she had said and her face turned red. The alcohol she had consumed was still coursing though her veins.

"What? How do you know how soft her butt is?" Drew asked incredulously.

"Uh... oh damn," Dana said and her face flushed.

Drew stood staring at his wife, his eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. "Come on Dana, out with it!" However, there was an excited smile on his face.

Dana sighed. "Let's go sit down. I have a couple of things to tell you." She figured it was as good a time as any to come clean about the young girl at the beauty shop.

Drew followed his wife into the living room and sat next to her on the sofa. He could feel excitement building. "So come on, tell me."

"All right, all right," she answered nervously. "I guess I should start with something that happened several months ago."

"Months ago?" he asked. Drew's heart suddenly began beating very hard.

"Well, you know that new young girl at my beauty shop? You know the one with the pretty blue eyes."

"Yeah... Jennifer," Drew said as a vision of the pretty teenager flashed into his mind. "What does she have to do with this?"

"I said there were a couple of things I needed to tell you. I've wanted to tell you this for a while now, but... but I was... worried about... you know, your reaction because of what happened before." They both knew that she was talking about the affair.

"Come on... come on," Drew said quickly, ignoring the last comment, getting more interested by the minute.

"Well, I had an appointment with Jennifer. It was right after Sara retired. I needed to get a waxing really bad. Sara was really good, but not the quickest person in the world. It took her forever to get anything done. Still, I was sorry to see her go."

Drew wanted to say, "Just get to the good parts." Instead, he bit his tongue and kept quiet. He could feel his penis begin to twitch and wasn't even sure why.

"Anyway, I was in the chair, laying back with my legs spread. Jennifer was working on me but she really seemed to be taking a very long time. I started to think that she wasn't any quicker than Sara was. Not only that, but it seemed like she was touching me much more than Sara ever did." Dana paused and looked at Drew for his reaction. When she saw excitement on his face, she continued, "I'm embarrassed to say this... but I started to get excited. Jennifer is such a pretty girl with those beautiful blue eyes and very sexy lips. She's just a kid really."

Drew was on the edge of his seat. His breathing had increased and he could feel excitement coursing through him now. He wanted to scream, "What happened?" but still he waited as patiently as he could. His penis was throbbing in his shorts.

"For some reason, I looked down at Jennifer. She... she was staring at my... my pussy. For a second, I wondered if something was wrong. Suddenly, she looked up at me and I saw the look in her eyes. I know that look. I can see it in your eyes right now." Dana laughed a little nervously as she stared at her husband.

Drew's could feel his pulse pounding in his temples. "What happened?" he said impatiently.

"Well, I know that I should have gotten out of the chair right then but I couldn't move. It was almost as if I was frozen in place. Instead, I watched as she began to rub her hands along the insides of my thighs. Her hands were so soft and her fingertips brought goose bumps to my skin. Suddenly, my legs started to tremble and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't believe how excited I had become."

"Oh Jesus!" Drew gasped. His penis was now throbbing.

"I just watched her when she got up from her stool and walked over to the door. I heard the lock click. I must have been in shock because I didn't even try to get up as she came back over and sat between my legs again. By this time, I could feel that my juice was dripping and I know my lips were swollen. I was very embarrassed knowing that she could probably even smell me."

Without thinking, Dana closed her eyes and her hand came up and began to caress one of her large breasts.

Drew watched in amazement.

There was fire in Dana's eyes when she opened them again. She stared at her husband and saw the same fire burning. Now, she knew that she no longer had to be concerned about his reaction. "Drew," Dana almost sighed, "she began to kiss my thigh. I started to moan as her tongue began to work toward my pussy. You know that I've never done anything with a woman before and I honestly don't know what got into me. She is just so young and cute... almost innocent. However, I found out pretty quickly that she isn't as innocent as she looks."

Drew moaned and leaned back into the corner of the sofa. He couldn't hold back any longer. He stared at his wife as he slowly unzipped his pants.

Dana gasped as he pulled his long shaft from the hole in his shorts. It looked even larger than normal. The head was swollen and purple and there was a stream of clear juice running from the tip. She thought briefly of suspending her story and attacking him, but then she changed her mind. Instead, she quickly stood up and stripped off her shorts and panties. She sat back in the other corner of the sofa and spread her legs, placing one bare foot on the cushion. Incredible excitement rushed through her now. She knew that Drew loved to be teased with stories. Often she would make them up to turn him on. However, this one was true. Once, when she was very drunk, she described an episode with her lover. Drew's reaction was immediate and intense... he threw her to the floor and fucked her senseless.

Drew began to stroke his penis as he watched his wife begin to move her hands down to her already wet sex lips. "Come on, tell me," he gasped.

"I could feel her hair brushing against the insides of my thigh as she kissed the sensitive skin. You know the spot, right here," Dana said as she gently traced her finger across the inside top of her thigh. Her fingers drew closer to her swollen lips. "My hips began to move without my control when she turned her face toward my pussy. I could feel her warm breath. Oh God Drew the girl was driving me crazy. Then, I felt her fingers touch my smooth lips." Dana closed her eyes as she touched her lips and moaned.

Drew's fist was moving rapidly up and down the shaft of his penis as he hung on every word.

"Suddenly, she was opening me... opening my pus... pussy. God, I felt so exposed." Dana used her fingers to open herself like Jennifer had done that day. "I could feel my juice literally running from my hole... like now." A stream of juice began to run from her vagina. She used her finger to smear it across her outer lips. "I almost jumped out of the chair when Jennifer dipped her fingers into my juice and rubbed it all over my sex. I almost climaxed right there. Then, she opened me even wider and blew warm air on my pulsing clit." Dana gently rubbed the little nub at the top of her sex. "You know how I like that."

"Oh God," Drew moaned. He had to slow down his hand movement for fear that he would climax.

"I felt something touch my lips and realized that it was her tongue."

Both of them moaned.

"Suddenly, I was being eaten by a woman for the first time in my life. God, she was good. Not that you aren't great at eating my pussy sweetie but she knew all of the right places. I couldn't keep my hips from moving any more. She grabbed my thighs and her mouth went wild. It was like her mouth was a vacuum, sucking my lips and my juice into her mouth. I was getting really close to a climax when the strangest thing happened-and you are going to love this-she lifted me up slightly and spread my cheeks. When her tongue touched my anus I went crazy. I couldn't help it but I screamed and I started to climax like a firecracker." Dana was trembling all over now and was getting close to climax.

Drew stood up from the sofa on unsteady legs. He stared down at his excited wife and then knelt at her feet. Then he lifted her legs and laid them on his shoulders.

"Oh God, fuck me," Dana moaned and grabbed Drew's hips.

Drew held back. He used his hand to direct his penis to her now throbbing sex. However, he didn't push in right away. Instead, he rubbed the head of his shaft around her swollen lips, smearing his juice and hers over her vagina. Then he moved it between the lips. A moan escaped both of their lips as he pushed his pulsing shaft slowly into her very wet vagina. A second later he could feel the contractions deep inside her vagina. They grew stronger until she was screaming in pleasure and climaxing around his slowly moving penis. However, Drew held back his own climax. He wanted something else and waited.

Finally, Dana stopped trembling and looked at her patiently waiting husband. She smiled and lifted her hips and then reached down under their joined crotches to spread her ass cheeks. She knew what he wanted.

A big smile grew on Drew's face. He slowly pulled his wet penis from her still clinching hole and centered it on the tiny star of her anus. He pushed firmly and felt her sphincter resist and then relax. The large head popped inside and then inch-by-inch he slid the shaft into her willing ass. When he was as deep as he could go, he paused, enjoying the tight confines of his wife's familiar anal canal. He could feel her rapid heartbeat through the thin walls. Then, he started to move.

Dana loved the feeling of her ass being stretched. It was familiar and comfortable, almost like his penis was meant to be there. The two body parts fit like a hand in a glove. She thought briefly about climaxing again but decided to let Drew have his pleasure. She squeezed her ass muscles around his penis. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass hard now," she gasped, using words she knew he loved to hear.

Drew didn't have to be told twice. He began to pound in and out of his wife's ass. Every inch of his penis was caressed by her clinching hole. It felt like two fists were squeezing his shaft, working hard to milk his sperm from his balls.

"That's it baby, fuck me. God could that little girl eat my pussy and ass," she continued with her story. "Between her saliva and my pussy juice, the entire cushion of the chair got wet. When she stuck her tongue up my ass I went mad." She heard Drew moaning and knew what would take him over the top. "I know you love my ass but I bet you'd love to be fucking Mary Ellen's ass right now," Dana said excitedly.

Drew tensed and felt his balls tighten. She knew all of his buttons.

"I'll bet her ass is really tight. She's never had a penis in it you know. Yours would stretch her good. She loves to have things up her ass. She told me how she loves to use this special vibrator on her little asshole. But I bet she has never had a vibrator as big as your cock."

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Drew bellowed and he pushed in as deeply as possible. His balls tightened and he began to pour his hot sperm deep into Dana's ass.

Dana moaned as she felt the hot juice splatter against the walls of her canal. It was exciting and hot, yet soothing. Somehow, she always felt so close to him when he finally released his load into her ass. And the feeling lasted longer than just the coupling, because it would drip out for hours. That was a strange but wonderful affirmation of his love.

Drew's climax went on for a long time until finally there was nothing left. He grunted one last time before collapsed onto his smiling wife.

The room grew quiet as Dana wrapped her arms around him and they stayed like that until their breathing returned to normal.

Finally, Drew felt his penis shrink and slip wetly out of his wife's still pulsing hole. He sat back and looked down at her ravaged pubic mound. There was a little shadow growth of hair. "It looks to me like you need to see Jennifer to have your pussy waxed again."

A broad smile crossed Dana's face. She would tell him about the other visits later. "I love you," she said and pulled him down for a sweet kiss.

Chapter 7

Saturday evening was pleasant enough but Mary Ellen was very nervous. The four of them went to their favorite restaurant downtown.

Mary Ellen could hardly eat. She was excited and worried. Excited about initiating sex with Richard and worried that he would reject her. In all their years of marriage she had never been the aggressive one. Her eyes constantly met Dana's, looking for support.

In the ladies room, Dana said, "It seems to be going okay huh?"

"I don't know. I'm so nervous, I feel like I'm on my first date."

"Good. Maybe you'll get lucky later," Dana laughed.

Mary Ellen smiled nervously.

As they parted for the evening, Dana whispered, "Have fun!"

The following morning, Dana came over early for coffee. She knew that the kids were at Mary Ellen's mother's house and that Richard got up late on Sundays, so that would afford them a little private time to discuss how the evening had gone. Dana had her fingers crossed that things had gone well. She had hardly slept at all night.

When she walked into the kitchen, she could immediately see that something was wrong. Mary Ellen was sitting at the table in a house robe and eyes were red and wet with tears. Dana's heart sank. As she hurried over to hug the distraught woman, Mary Ellen started to sob.

Dana knelt on the floor with her arms around Mary Ellen and let her cry for a long time. Finally, she got up and got both of them a fresh cup of coffee and sat down at the table. "It didn't go well, did it?"

"That's an understatement," Mary Ellen said and wiped her eyes, looking down into her coffee cup, afraid to look up in fear that she would start crying again.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I shouldn't have put you up to this."

"It wasn't your fault," Mary Ellen said quickly, looking up at her worried friend.

"So, what happened?"

"Nothing!" Mary Ellen said with anger in her voice.

Dana took a sip of her coffee and waited.

"I did everything just like we planned. You saw how affectionate I was all night. However, there wasn't any affection returned. After we got home, Richard went to the bedroom and I went in and put on my lace teddy. Then, when I came out, he was in bed snoring." Mary Ellen broke into sobs again.

"Did you wake him up?"

"Yes, but he just mumbled "Some other time," or something like that and turned over. I cried half the night."

Dana reached over and grasped Mary Ellen's hand. "I hate to say it but I think you two might need counseling. Have you thought about that?"

"Yes, I suggested it to Richard some time ago. I even thought about the pastor of our church but I'd be too embarrassed to lay my problems out to him. Richard wouldn't even consider it though. He said that if we had any problems we could work them out ourselves."

Dana stood up and walked around the table and held her arms open to her friend.

Mary Ellen stood up and almost fell into the older woman's arms, breaking down again. She laid her head on her friend's shoulder and sobbed.

In spite of Dana's maternal instincts, the closeness of the sexy woman was having an effect on her. She could feel her soft breasts under her robe pressing to her chest. Mary Ellen's nipples were centered on her own nipples and she could feel them almost burning into her. Incredibly, she felt her vagina quiver and her panties getting wet.

The warmth and comfort of her friend made Mary Ellen feel better. She had her face buried in Dana's neck and the sweet smell of the older woman's hair surrounded her. Slowly, her sobs ceased and her breathing grew more rapid. Now, she too could feel her friend's breasts against her own and her hands gently caressing her back through her thin robe.

Dana's hands began to slide slowly down Mary Ellen's back. They paused at her waist in indecision. She held her breath as she moved her hands lower until they reached her thinly covered buttocks. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had never been so bold in all her life; at least not with another woman. With Jennifer, she had been the passive one. It was easy because she had just let the young girl do things to her. This was different. She was being the aggressor. She knew it was very dangerous and could end their friendship. Still she persisted and began to squeeze her hands on the soft flesh.

Mary Ellen's eyes opened in shock. Yet, she didn't pull from the woman's embrace. A little, almost imperceptible, moan escaped her lips.

Dana heard it. Her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest as her fingers began to bunch up the back of the short robe. She pulled the material gradually higher with just her fingertips until she felt bare skin under her now very warm hands. A louder moan escaped her lips when she felt the soft bare flesh of her friend's naked buttocks. Boldly now, she cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her close.

Mary Ellen pulled her head back and looked into Dana's lust filled eyes. "What are you doi..." she started to whisper but suddenly Dana's lips cut it off.

Both women's heads were spinning as they stood in the kitchen kissing. The kiss was filled with heated passion but yet it was tender. Not at all like kissing a man. Neither woman had ever kissed another woman before in their lives. It was a unique experience.

As their passion grew, the two women kissed like horny teenagers on the first date. Their tongues dueled as their lips pressed together.

Mary Ellen felt Dana's tongue entered her mouth and she sucked, tasting her sweet saliva. When Dana's tongue pulled back, Mary Ellen's followed.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers
123456...9