Hindsight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

One of Dana's hands slid down until it reached the back of Mary Ellen's thighs. Mary Ellen moaned, almost in protest, but yet, she spread her legs slightly apart.

Dana's hand was trembling as it slipped between her legs and her fingertips found her rapidly swelling lips. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt how wet her friend's vagina was. Her fingers were immediately covered in her juice.

"Oh Jesus," Mary Ellen moaned when Dana's finger began to play with her swollen inner lips. They were gentle as they moved over her sex, so unlike Richard's, she thought. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt the tip of one of her fingers touch her hole. Without a conscious thought, her legs opened a little wider, giving Dana's hand better access. "Oh Dana!" she moaned when she felt the finger began to worm its way into her pulsing hole.

It was a completely new experience for both women. Dana had felt the insides of her own vagina a million times but this felt very different. The tunnel of Mary Ellen's vagina was warmer and wetter then anything she had ever felt before. Her tight hole was almost sucking her finger inside. It was apparent to Dana that it had been a long time since she had felt a penis inside her hole. When she felt the younger woman tremble and heard another moan, she added a second finger. Within seconds, the room was filled with the squishing sounds of her finger moving in and out of the now sloppy hole.

Mary Ellen pulled away from Dana's mouth and buried her face in her shoulder. She was trembling all over. "What are you doing to me," she whispered, almost to herself. Still, she gave no resistance. The events of the last several days and the frustration of last night had made her mad with excitement. She was no longer able to control her actions.

Suddenly, Dana boldly removed one wet finger from her vagina and slid it back across the small sheath of skin between her vagina and anus. She hesitated for only a second before she touched the tiny puckered hole.

Mary Ellen tensed. "Oh my God," she gasped as she felt Dana's finger on her anus. She went up on her toes as if to avoid the contact. The finger followed, pressing upward until the tip slipped into the tight hole.

Dana couldn't believe what she was doing. Her own body began to tremble with excitement. She pushed her finger upward; keeping the other buried in her vagina.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Mary Ellen moaned as the finger penetrated her rectum. "Oh Jesus, oh God," she gasped as she felt the digit worm its way deeply into her body. She pressed downward and took the probing finger into her as far as it would go. Her body began to shake all over and her head was spinning out of control. She gasped for breath. Suddenly she let out a long moan and began to climax.

Dana held on tight as Mary Ellen convulsed in her arms. She moved both fingers in and out rapidly now. It was incredibly exciting to feel the younger woman's vagina and anus clamp down on both fingers.

Mary Ellen's legs almost gave out as her climax reached a peak. Her arms squeezed the older woman and she muffled her cries against her shoulder.

Dana felt her own vagina quiver and, incredibly, a little climax went through her. Her legs trembled and her knees almost buckled but she remained standing by holding onto Mary Ellen.

When their trembling stopped the two women moved apart. Both of their faces were red with embarrassment.

"Uh... uh... Richard... uh... will be up soon," Mary Ellen stuttered.

"Yes... uh, I have some... errands to run," Dana said. "I'll talk to you later."

Mary Ellen rushed out of the kitchen and Dana hurried through the back door.

Chapter 8

Several times during the day Mary Ellen thought of calling Dana. However, she didn't because she was too embarrassed. Richard had gone into work after church and she knew that he wouldn't be home until late. It was a pretty day so she decided to lie out by the pool and enjoy the fact that she was alone for a change.

She found an old single piece swimsuit and went into the bathroom to put it on. When she was naked, she thought about masturbating. Since the incident in the kitchen this morning with Dana there was a constant throbbing in her vagina. Still, she restrained herself. However, as she passed her special drawer, she stopped. She bit her lip in indecision. With a sigh, she opened the drawer and searched through her toys. There was one she had bought from a mail order catalog but had never used. It was a small butt plug that had a vibrator and a wireless remote control. It had been very expensive.

She picked up the package and felt a naughty thrill go through her. Her hands were trembling as she opened it. The plug was tapered to a round point at one end and grew gradually larger. At the fattest point it was about six around. It was flesh colored and six inches long with a flange at the end.

Mary Ellen's hands were shaking so bad that she dropped the batteries several times before she had them inside the remote. When she turned it on, the little plug jumped to life in her hand. A gasp escaped her lips as she pushed the speed control until it was literally buzzing.

The excited woman hurried into the bathroom and applied some lubricant to the plug. Quickly, before she changed her mind, she pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside and touched the tip to her tiny anal hole. A groan escaped her lips as she began to slide it into her ass. It took a substantial push to get the largest section past her sphincter. It felt as though her sphincter snapped shut like a rubber band. She whimpered in excitement as she pulled her suit back into place, hiding the flange of the plug.

She looked at the control in her trembling hand. She hesitated for a second and then she pushed the button to turn it on. "Ohhhhh God!" she groaned and her knees almost buckled as the hidden plug came to life. It wasn't the first time she had had a vibrating plug up her ass but it seemed so much more naughty this time. She was going outside and lay at the pool with her ass stuffed with a vibrating plug. God, if her neighbors knew! she thought and her face flushed.

Mary Ellen turned the still humming device off quickly and hurried to get a towel and some tanning oil.

Drew was in his office "cave", as Dana called it, when she came in to talk later that day. He turned away from his computer and smiled at her. "Hi sweetie." He could immediately see that she was distraught. "What's wrong?"

Dana had agonized all morning over what she was going to tell Drew about her conversation with Mary Ellen, or if she were even going to tell him. Finally, she sighed and said, "Mary Ellen didn't have a good night. Richard ignored her."

"Oh, that's too bad." Drew was genuinely concerned. He liked Richard and Mary Ellen and hated to see them have problems.

Dana came over, sat on his lap and kissed him. "I'm so glad I have you," she said sincerely.

"The feeling is mutual," Drew replied as he hugged her. "So what is Mary Ellen going to do now?"

"I don't know."

"Has she thought about counseling?"

"Richard won't do it."

"That man's a lot crazier than I thought. She's such a sexy woman... and with a great ass I might add," he said and smiled. "I'd be fucking it every day if I were him."

"Would you?"

Drew looked at her and said, "Would I fuck her ass? Of course." He smiled broadly.

"No, I mean would you really do something with her?" Dana said seriously.

"Uh... well, no. I would never do anything behind your back."

Dana looked sad for a moment as she thought about his comment. She had done "something" behind his back. Her guilt was just below the surface at all times. She had been so stupid. And, the guy she had the affair with wasn't near as good as Drew! It was only exciting because it was different-something new-that she had done it in the first place. She had realized that doing "new" things were the only way to keep a marriage fresh.

Dana paused for a minute, thinking. Suddenly, a wild thought occurred to her. "What if I said it was okay?"

"What was okay?"

"For you to do something with Mary Ellen."

Drew looked at his wife as if he didn't understand. Then his face showed shock. "What? You're kidding?"

"I'm serious. Don't you see, it's perfect," she said with a big smile.

"Now I know you've gone crazy."

"No I haven't... well, maybe," she laughed. "Think about it. Mary Ellen is ripe for an affair. If she goes out and finds someone it could be very dangerous-you know with all the nuts and diseases out there. You like anal sex, she likes anal sex-although she has never had it for real-and it would be relatively safe. The only danger would be if Richard found out and he is basically clueless."

"I can't believe that you're saying this," Drew said, unable to believe that she could be serious. However, he began to feel excitement. Maybe it was because she was squirming her sexy ass on his crotch now.

"Are you saying that you aren't interested?"

"No! Uh... I mean... uh... wouldn't you be jealous?" Suddenly, the idea was becoming very appealing to him.

"Yes, probably. But it would be very exciting too."

Drew was silent for a long time. He gazed out the window. While he was looking calm, excitement was now coursing though him. He fought to keep his voice controlled and said, "So if I said yes, how do you suppose I would go about it?"

"Well, I don't think she would be a pushover but I'm sure with your charm you could manage," Dana smiled. She could feel Drew becoming hard under her ass. "Besides, I could drop a few hints that I wouldn't mind." Dana had a wide grin on her face as she continued to move on his lap. Now Drew penis was totally stiff under her. "If she sat on your lap like I'm doing right now, well..."

"This is crazy."

"But, you want to do it," Dana said and pushed her ass down on his now throbbing penis. "I can tell. Now, let me tell you what happened this morning after Mary Ellen and I talked..."

A few minutes later Drew sat with his mouth opened in shock. "So you actually had your finger up... up her ass?" he said in a trembling voice.

"Yep! And she almost fell to the floor as she climaxed."

"All right, all right, I'm convinced. So when do I start the big seduction?" Drew said, suddenly very impatient.

"Well, I saw her go out to the pool a little while ago, so why don't you go over and talk with her."

Drew almost threw Dana off his lap in his haste. He rushed over and looked out the window of his office. His "cave" overlooked Mary Ellen's backyard. Drew often watched her at the pool or gardening. He saw her lying on her stomach on a lounge chair.

Dana walked up behind him and peeked over his shoulder out the window. She wrapped her arms around his waist and her hands slipped to the bulge in his shorts. "She does have a nice ass. Can you imagine that my finger was between those sweet cheeks a little while ago," she said as she slowly unzipped his shorts.

"Dana," Drew gasped as she fished inside his shorts for his throbbing tool.

"Oh my," she gasped as she pulled his penis out as saw the long shaft pulsing in her hand. "God, this will split those cheeks so wide."

Drew's hips began to move in time with Dana's stroking hand. She could feel his juice coating her fingers as she moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of her husband's fat penis sliding into her friend's ass. She knew how that felt. "Well, you had better get out there before she goes inside," Dana said.

A moan of frustration escaped Drew's lips but he knew that if she kept stroking him he would waste his seed on the windowsill. He quickly put on a pair of swim trunks and headed outside.

Chapter 9

Drew stepped inside the gate to the privacy fence that circled the pool. He smiled brightly as he walked over to the pretty woman. "Wow, who's my new neighbor?" he said when he saw her new hairstyle.

Mary Ellen jerked her head around and saw the good-looking man standing over her. "Uh... thanks... uh... well... uh... no... I was..." she stuttered. Normally she would have welcomed the company of the sexy man. However, with the plug still inside of her, it was the worst possible time. Quickly, she lifted up and quickly shut off the remote discretely. She had been very close to a climax. However, in her haste, she dropped the little device on the cement.

"I love your new look. The hair style fits you perfectly," Drew said sincerely as he reached down and picked up the remote. He sat down in a chair. "What's this?"

"Uh... uh... it's a remote to one of... of Brett's toy cars. It's... uh... around here somewhere."

"I love those things. Maybe if I turn it on we can find it," he said and pressed the on/off button excitedly as he glanced around the yard.

Mary Ellen's eyes grew wide as the plug started to vibrate. She sucked in her breath, hoping that Drew wouldn't notice the shocked look on her face.

"Hmm, don't see anything yet." Then he placed his thumb on the speed adjustment and turned it up.

Mary Ellen almost gasped and bit her lip as the vibrations increased. She swallowed hard and fought to keep her hips from moving.

Drew turned it higher. "Are you okay," he asked when he saw her face.

"Uh... yes... uh... it's just a little hot out here." Now she was trying desperately not to cry out. She could feel the vibrations radiating through her body. Her nipples were suddenly very hard and her clit felt like it was swollen to twice its normal size.

"So, is Richard working today?" Drew asked casually as he toyed with the control, moving the speed control up and down.

Mary Ellen was about to go mad. She knew that if he kept it up she would climax right there. Sweat began to bead on her forehead. "Uh... yes, he... uh has some big presentation Tuesday so he has to get it ready." Mary Ellen started to tremble. "Jesus, I'm hot. Drew... uh... would you be a doll and get me a glass of lemonade from the refrigerator."

"Sure," Drew said. He tossed the remote onto the table and walked toward the house.

The second he was inside, Mary Ellen jumped up and rushed over to grab the remote. However, before she could turn it off, she began to climax. Suddenly, she lost strength in her legs and she grabbed the table for support. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. She felt the familiar spasms in her anal canal. Her anal climaxes were normally very strong however her attempt to prevent a climax made this one much stronger than usual. A groan escaped her lips and she squeezed her ass cheeks together. Her vagina quivered and throbbed as well. Her fingers gripped the table as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Drew asked as he walked back out with two glasses of lemonade and saw Mary Ellen almost weaving.

"I'm... I'm just hot," she gasped and grabbed the glass and drank half of it. Finally, when her climax slowed, she walked unsteadily back to her lounge. A big sigh of relief came from her lips as she sat back down. However, she almost jumped back up as her weight forced the plug deep into her rectum.

Drew looked at Mary Ellen with a questioning look. There was something more going on here, he thought.

Mary Ellen's breathing eventually returned to normal as the spasms slowed. "That's what I needed," she sighed as she finished the glass. She sat back and looked at her handsome neighbor. He was staring out over the fence so she stole a closer look him. His bare chest and arms showed that he spent a good bit of time in the gym. She had seen him at the pool often so she was pretty familiar with his physique. However, her recent sexual frustration and the fact that Dana told her that he liked her ass made her look at him differently today.

"It's beautiful out here today huh?" Drew said, staring at a flock of birds swooping in the crystal blue sky.

"Yes it is," Mary Ellen said as her eyes traveled across his strong chest and rippled stomach. She wasn't referring to the weather though. Her eyebrows rose when she saw the bulge in his trunks.

Drew liked to wear tight swim trunks. It was a joke between he and Dana. He would always say that he was in the advertising business so he knew that it paid to advertise.

Mary Ellen had to agree. She could feel herself becoming excited again as she stared at the substantial bulge in his shorts. She could see that Dana wasn't lying when she said that Drew had large equipment.

"You have a great tan," Drew said.

Mary Ellen jumped and looked up. She saw Drew staring at her. Her face turned scarlet and she said, "Thank you!" Hoping that he hadn't noticed where her eyes had been.

He had. He slipped down lower in his chair, opening his thighs and presenting his crotch to her wide eyes.

"Could you get me another," Mary Ellen said as she held out her empty glass. "Oh and maybe you can add a little Southern Comfort in there this time," she added with a smile.

"Sure," Drew responded and took her glass and walked toward the kitchen.

Mary Ellen watched his butt as he walked. I'm not the only one with a sexy ass! she thought.

From the upstairs window, Dana watched her friend stare at her husband's ass as he walked out of sight. In spite of all of the dangers, or maybe because of them, she found the thought of Drew and Mary Ellen together incredibly exciting. She knew it wasn't normal but she couldn't help it. And, yes, there was a little jealously. However, somehow that felt okay. After all, she had screwed someone behind his back. She had even let her lover have her in their very own bed, not to mention the car, the kitchen and even on the back deck.

As Dana continued to stare out of the window, her hand stole down and inside her shorts. A little gasp escaped her lips when she felt her swollen sex lips under her finger. Although she had a little climax this morning with Mary Ellen, she felt excitement building again. In her mind she could see Mary Ellen on her hands and knees with Drew behind her. The swollen head of his penis poised at her tiny hole. Dana's own little hole pulsed as her finger began to move in and out of her dripping vagina. Suddenly, she stopped and looked around the room. She needed something.

A naughty thrill ran thought her when she saw an object on Drew's desk. It was a trophy he had won for first place in an advertising campaign. It had a heavy wooden base and a nine-inch high brass object in the center. Dana had said that it looked like a "dildo" or a "butt plug". Drew didn't think it was funny. He was very proud of the award.

Dana snatched up the trophy and walked back to the window on shaking legs. She quickly unsnapped her shorts and let them fall to her ankles. Then she pushed her panties to her thighs. She knew that this was crazy, but she couldn't help herself. She placed the brass knob at the entrance to her wet vagina and slowly slipped it inside. A moan escaped her lips and she began to move it in and out. When it was dripping with her juices, she pulled it out and moved it toward her rear hole. She stared out the window at Drew and Mary Ellen as she slowly slipped it into her ass. "Oh Jesus," she moaned as it went halfway in. She lifted her leg from her shorts and let the panties drop to the floor so that she could spread her legs wider. She pushed again and groaned as the long tube went all the way inside her ass.

Mary Ellen's eye caught movement in their upstairs window as she and Drew talked. She looked up and saw Dana looking directly at them. As their eyes met, Mary Ellen felt her face flush at the remembrance of what had transpired between the two of this morning. Then, suddenly she jumped when she felt the vibrator come to life again.

"Do you hear that?" Drew asked as he turned up the speed on the remote control.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...34567...9