Hinn Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray chuckled. "Well, take what we can get. You probably saw the tablet come over?"

"Well, no.... but I did hear it."

"Close enough, you pedant. I don't know for certain, but I suspect we're more than a match for an armor brigade. Each. Your tin can lady didn't do too well one on one with Tauriz, after all."

"I think ya may be sellin' yerself short, but somethin' like that, yeah. Hope we don't get ta find out any time soon."

"Seconded!"

"What's it like?"

"Mindblowing, Mac. Absolutely mindblowing."

"Heh. Um. Tauriz? Mind if I ask ya a maybe kinda personal question?"

"It is fine, Mac -- but I do not promise to answer."

"That's fine -- where'd the statue go?"

"I have it -- it is with me."

"Um, pardon, can't help but notice yer nekkid."

"That is correct."

"OK, extradimensional storage, gotcha."

"No, Mac. My soil is mine, and it obeys me. It is here within me."

"Mac, 'soil' is her term for a physical body."

"Oh, ain't that neat. Ya got room for the pringles can in there?"

"One or the other of us, yes, but it won't be invisible to a scan. Especially something like these neutrinos. Unless.... Can you see if they're getting pictures? Not what's on the pictures, just watching the people watching the screens, kind of thing?"

"I can, kinda -- close enough prob'ly."

In the Hinn, Ray wished that the satellite devices would no longer work. At all.

Tauriz felt resistance to the wish, something she'd only felt a few times when Hinn genie fought Hinn genie, when Master wished against Master. She shared the lessons she'd learned then.

Ray swiftly wished that others' wishes would not affect the subject of his last wish, only his. He wished that the genie granting the wishes would not be able to perceive the subject of the previous two wishes, the wishes themselves, Ray, Mac, or Tauriz. He finally wished that random energies apply to confound and corrupt these and all related sensors, attacking not their physicality but rather their precision, their accuracy, their integrity. The first two failed, as the genie affecting the satellites wasn't visible to Ray or Tauriz, but the third one worked.

Following Tauriz' direction, Ray rephrased the first two wishes to activate as soon as the genie in question came into either his or her lines of sight. He could feel them 'hanging,' waiting to release when the condition was met — a strange sensation, but not uncomfortable.

"Wow. Whatcha do, Ray?"

"Messed with their toys. They won't be working as well going forward, at least for a while, unless and until they figure out what I accomplished."

"Well, that pissed in their Wheaties, that's fer sure. You got a good lawyer? Ya might need to give 'em a call and get him over here while you get dressed."

"Oh, crap. Hrmm."

Linking Hinn with Tauriz, information flew back and forth. The judge's phone on the nightstand failed before he could verbally approve a warrant as requested. His cellphone suddenly ran out of charge, as did that of the much younger law clerk that was currently sharing his bed.

Ray wished for knowledge for the upcoming legal battle -- who to hire, how to get them onboard quickly and efficiently, what to tell them and what not to, what to do and not do. He followed the information they gained, wishing for the accounts in Zurich and the Caymans' existence. An impish urge hit him, and he made sure the accounts got filled from accounts that fit his definition of "ill-gotten gains." A text message appeared on the lead trial lawyer's phone and the stoplight stayed red long enough for them to notice and read it.

"Sadly, our cuddling is over, for now, Tauriz. Time to get dressed."

"Yes, Master."

12