Hinn Ch. 39-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master, it has been long since I've been this comfortable in my form."

"You are welcome, Ousha. I'd like you to meet my Master, Ray. I think you should accept commands and wishes from him as if they were from me."

"If you wish it, Master, I will."

"I wish that my Master, Ray, be able to give you commands and wishes as if they were from me, second only to myself."

"Granted, Master."

"I wish you to call me Tauriz, Mistress, or Master at your discretion. Ousha, understand that I prefer to be called Tauriz, or failing that Mistress. This is to better distinguish between myself and my Master. Having said that, if there are nonhuman mortals present and Master is the appropriate means to communicate our relationship, you still have that option."

"Granted, Tauriz."

"I wish you be able to access your cloud form at will. This is, in part, to camouflage yourself to appear like a modern human. These abilities includes creating and applying appropriate makeup, hairstyle, clothing, footwear, and accessories to include but not limited to a legal drivers' license fully registered in the state and federal databases in such a way as to not alert anyone monitoring those databases or other relevant systems. It also is to allow you to approach future conflicts with more options than you currently have."

"Granted, Tauriz."

"I wish Ousha to have and keep perfect health."

"Granted, Tauriz." Ousha started to look shocked at this flood of wishes, even as she felt her rwh cease its aching.

"I wish Ousha to have full and complete control over her actions or withholding her actions regarding all prior wishes, without altering or removing those wishes."

"Granted, Tauriz, but may I ask why?"

"You have likely been given commands that would detrimentally affect your Master and your Master's Master. Now, you can gainsay those."

"Mistress, due to the binding, I can protect you this way without the wish."

"Understood, but this prevents any secondary effects from altering or removing those prior wishes."

"I ... think I see, Mistress."

"I wish that my Master, you, and I remain unknown to any who do not explicitly wish us well. This does not preclude any of our willful, knowing actions, but does preclude preprogramming, previously granted wishes, brainwashing, and/or any other external influence overriding or happening before our own willful choice of action, while leaving those previous control factors present and unchanged, albeit toothless."

"Granted, Mistress. That is an interesting approach."

"Thank you - my Master came up with it.

"This next wish is problematic, but perhaps the most important. Barring those restrictions imposed by your binding, I wish that you gain, recover, and realize you already can find, determine, and set your own dreams and goals. It's intended to allow you to focus better on your preparations for conflict to those areas that most concern you."

"Granted, Mistress, but why?"

"You and I have some degree of free will remaining, Ousha. My Master wished that I have his explicit approval to use it as much as I desire. As such, I find I cannot deny you the same option. You are likely somewhat frightened by this flexibility. It is not intended to cause you fear - you have the control as to how much you choose to apply within the scope of your binding. It's an option, not a command."

"That is unique in all my years as genie, Mistress. I thank you and your Master."

"As Ray reminds me, I am due kindness. As are you."

"Thank you, Tauriz - you are kind indeed. I've never had such a set of wishes."

"It is something my Master and I have been thoroughly considering. I found it appropriate that you reap the benefits of our labor as quickly as practical, and Ray agreed."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Master of my Mistress."

"Welcome to the team, Ousha," said Ray.

"Are you hungry, Ousha? Thirsty?" asked Tauriz.

"No, thank you, Tauriz."

"My Ray still has human habits and desires to rest for some hours. Learn how to use this, it will fill your hours as you wait with human knowledge," Tauriz told her as she passed her tablet over.

"Actually, let me plug that in, the battery must be running low," said Ray

"Thank you. Shall I leave you?"

"Please wait here with us, Ousha," Ray requested. "We'll introduce you to the others outside this room tomorrow. That desk and chair are particularly comfortable."

"Thank you, Master of my Mistress."

"Please, call me Ray unless there's a need to identify me as Tauriz' Master to one of the older mortal races."

"Very well, Ray."

Ray and Tauriz stripped, each in their own preferred way, and curled up together, spooning on the bed for the night.

12