Hinn Ch. 51-53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh, we see. We were unaware there were such gaps in Hinn!" shared a shocked Dhakira.

"Apparently, there are. It makes me wonder what other gaps there may be. Another one that I became aware of was the gap covering human technologies - by which I mean that which humans call science, not magic. As such, I've got a wish feeding all the information I have access to into Hinn for further consideration."

"We noted the ongoing additions, as well as Ousha's considerations and usage of it in conjunction with samum. We thank you for the growth, Ray - it may be the second largest growth of Hinn since its foundation."

"Really, Dhakira? What was the first?"

"When the Hinn first realized the angelics had created other sentient mortals which differed significantly from Hinn, Ray."

"That must have been a shock."

"The Hinn of the time were more curious than shocked, Ray. Some few of them added significant depth as they interacted with the other mortals."

"Interesting. Yet another area to investigate when I get time."

Ousha sighed, shaking her head. "Ray, there will never be enough time for you to investigate everything directly. Time is too deep, too many minds have pondered long and hard. There are untold millennia of acquired knowledge in Hinn, where it fermented yet further in combination with myriad other knowledge. I would suggest that, when you learn of an interesting range of knowledge, you create a shard of your consciousness to investigate it and return the understanding to you."

"Thank you, Ousha. I'm still trying to get used to this, but I'll likely need you folks to remind me of this again. It is too new for me, days of experience versus decades without it."

"Then perhaps you might wish to have one or more segments of your consciousness deliberately build up that experience and return the whole of it, assisting you in adapting to your new condition. This should likely include habits, acquired behaviors, and the expanded awareness of your options, among others."

"Interesting! Thank you, Dhakira - that makes some sense, now that you point it out. But how do I protect myself from gathering unwanted pieces in the process?"

"Any of the three of us will assist you with that if you desire, Ray. The nature of Hinn as it exists today will also assist without your noticing as well. Eventually, you will internalize the lessons and handle it yourself. All three of us have seen the dangers of young Hinn learning of their abilities, and we will guide you through the pitfalls safely."

Dhakira added, "By definition, Ray, we have seen ALL of the pitfalls. We also have all the knowledge of the Hinn to bring to bear to assist you."

"How much of your knowledge applies to humans, Dhakira?"

"Not as much as we would prefer, in this instance."

"How many of the Hinn you worked with had significant mental growth and intellectual habits formed before they began accessing Hinn?"

"Some in antiquity, a smaller number who were not brought into Hinn at birth due to accident or cruelty or the like. On consideration, perhaps not as many as we had first considered, Ray. Your points are well taken."

"I don't want to be a problem for you folks, but I fear I may end up being so. I sure hope not, but we need to address the reality. However, unless there's something remaining I need to know about Ti'amtum right now, I have a different subject to cover."