Hinn Ch. 54-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct."

"OK, here's a dozen horseradish grenades. A little stronger than tear gas to any of us as long as you don't concentrate several of them all at once, but a solid lung-full should be lethally effective against the Jann."

"Interesting. Would you consider carrying one or two of these, Ray?"

"If I have to, I can brew it where I need it, so grenades while nice are probably not a great idea in my case."

"Your call. Did you want to set up a pack before you sleep tonight?"

"I'd like to do that tomorrow. That training was pretty draining! I also need to go over the electronics with Annya before I can decide what else I can drag along."

"I've got a couple options for you when you're ready, Ray," Annya offered.

"I'll plan on being up early tomorrow, and we'll go from there, if that's fine?"

"Definitely. They're not hard to use, mostly just turn them on and carry them."

"That sounds like what we'd discussed, perfect. Anything else?"

Jennifer said, "After Tauriz asked Betty about it, Jimmy was able to find out what the local airport security uses for private passenger jet clearance. It's all locally controlled hardware with both paper and electronic records that are sent on to federal resources."

"Amber, can you step outside for a minute please?" Ray asked. As the door closed behind her, he continued, "Those should be easy enough to handle, then. Right, Tauriz?"

"I do not see any major concerns. We should be able to bring anything you wish, Tomaz."

Tomaz nodded, as Ray said, "Just need to keep Jessica and her folks away - don't want to put them in a delicate position." After working out that Jennifer's folks would take care of that during the process tomorrow, Ray gestured Amber back in. "Sorry about that, just trying to keep Jessica's rules," he apologized.

"Oh! OK, I see."

"Nothing else? So everyone be packed and ready to go by quarter 'til eleven tomorrow morning. Annya, when I'm back on my feet I'll come knocking - the gear's in your room?"

"Correct, Ray."

"Once we've got that set, who should I pester for the other gear, Jennifer, Tomaz?"

"We'll have it laid out in the cafeteria in Basement Two to help you choose and pack, Ray," Tomaz offered.

"Great! Sounds like we're good to go, in which case I get to go grab something to eat and a face full of pillow for a bit. Thank you all for your assistance in all this."

"Thanks for the interesting job, Ray," Jennifer replied. "You're a whole lot easier to work for than, say, a rock star or a young heir. Maybe not as easy as an ancient board member, though!"

Ray laughed. "I'm glad! Hate to have you bored or too frazzled."

Breaking up, Ray, Tauriz and Ousha headed up the elevator. As they rode up, Ray wished Tauriz to add the second elevator as soon as it was safe to do so without excessively upsetting anyone, including reconfiguring the first basement's choke point. As the door opened onto the third floor, Tauriz said, "It is complete, Ray," pointing back as they stepped out. A second elevator was built into the same wall, immediately south of the existing one.

"Quick work, my dear - thank you."

"I do aim to please, my Master," she smiled.

"You succeed! Now then - let's eat!"

No one was in the kitchen, which was clean enough with everything put away except a couple pans drying in the strainer. Checking the refrigerator, Ray found a large batch of chili someone had put together. Shrugging, he asked the ladies, "Does chili sound good, or should I see if I can whip something else up?"

Realizing no one was close, Ousha said, "I would like to try this chili, Ray, if it is something you would find appealing."

"I generally do. Let's see..." Ray snagged a spoon and took a quick taste. "Good, not too hot. Some cooks think chili should assault the diner, but whoever put this together decided to make it tasty, not weapons-grade. Hand me three bowls, please, Tauriz, I think they're in that cabinet to your right."

Dishing up three cold bowls, Ray put them in the large microwave. Laying paper towels over the top to reduce the splatter, he nuked them until they were steaming. "Stir them up, ladies, microwaves rarely heat things evenly. Myself, I like adding some good cheese, and I saw some sharp cheddar in the fridge we can shred quick if you wish."

Both ladies followed Ray's example with generous helpings of cheddar, making a stringy mess that tasted wonderful. "This is quite good, Ray, thank you."

"We need to find who made this and thank them - I agree, it's an excellent chili."

The rest of the meal was filled with the quiet trivia of hungry friends enjoying a tasty meal.