Hippie Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way to go, girl! So the stories about you are true? All the guys you've beaten in wrestling."

"Yep."

At night, she sat naked on a short wooden stool in front of the living room windows and played an accordion her grandfather from Italy had given her. It was muggy and stuffy in her unit and she had the windows open, as well as the curtains. Occasionally, she looked outside but didn't see anyone watching her from the apartment building facing her room, nor did she see anybody in the alleyway. She didn't have a problem with nudity and hoped her neighbors didn't either.

Her back faced the glass as she played. She heard someone walking around in the unit above hers. When she finished, her big toe hit the STOP button on a tape recorder near her feet. She rewound the tape and listened to it, nodding in satisfaction.

She put the accordion away and then slipped on a pair of wristbands and ankle bands. First she placed her bare toes on a steel block on the floor and did some calf exercises by elevating herself up and down, using her toes only. While she did this, she also carried a bench press bar behind her neck and on her shoulders, which had two weights on each end. After a couple of sets, she rested a moment before placing the bar in the same position and doing some squats and lunges.

After wiping the sweat from her face and neck, she sat on the stool again and lifted some dumbbells. This was followed by her doing some push ups. The CD player was blasting the song, "Sweet Home Alabama," by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and she lowered the volume. She shrugged into a black bathrobe and looked through the peephole. Mel.

She opened the door. "Hey, babe. Thought you were coming later."

"My boss let me go early. Is it okay if I hang?"

"Absolutely." She kissed him and let him in. "I just finished doing some exercises. Want something to drink or eat?"

He put his backpack on the couch. "You got any orange juice?"

"I sure do." She went to the kitchen, poured him a glass, and handed it to him.

"Thanks," he said, taking a long drink. "Man, I'm all sticky."

"Go take a shower. How was school?"

"Stressful. I had two exams and an oral presentation."

"Yikes! I'm so glad I'm done with college!"

"I envy you," he said, laughing. "Hey, you know, I'm learning a lot from our relationship. . .I find being in a relationship with an older woman very sexy. . .it makes me horny and confident."

"Wow, do I have that effect on you?" she asked, chuckling. "Maybe I should start dating younger guys from now on, give 'em a positive boost."

"And maybe I should stick with older women. Forget girls my age. A person your age has had a lot of experiences, is worldly, and I like that."

She eyed him mischievously. "And we're not just talkin' in bed, right?"

"You know what I'm talking about, but yes, that, too." Mel looked at her thoughtfully, smiling. "Thanks for giving me a chance, hon."

She hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss. "And thanks for being a perfect gentleman."

He opened up her robe, fondling her breasts. "Wanna take a shower together?"

During the middle of the night, she woke up. Mel was next to her, snoring a little. She was naked, and sat up, looking at his calm, peaceful form for a moment. Then she sat on top of him. He woke up seconds later, looking up at her breasts dangling over him. He had the biggest smile on his face. After yawning, he sat up and sucked and licked her large, warm nipples.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but I'm horny again," Lorraine said, shooting him a naughty grin.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm having the best sex in my life. I can't complain."

He sat on the edge of the bed while she knelt down on the floor before him and sucked his cock. He glanced out the window and thought he saw someone watching them but soon forgot about it when she sucked faster and faster, like some wild animal out of control. He closed his eyes. "Ooooooooh."

"I'm gonna treat you like a king," she said, licking his balls slowly and sensually.

"Oooooooooh, Lorraine."

Later, they switched positions and she sat on the bed and he knelt down, licking her pussy passionately. She moaned loudly, caressing his head gently. Next, she sat her big brown ass cheeks on top of his face. Then it was his turn again and he painted her giant, muscular thighs with his tongue.

Next, she knelt on the bed, grabbing the bedrail while he rubbed his humungous dick against her butt. Eventually he slid it into her anus and began pumping and she gripped the rail tight. He leaned forward and fingered her pussy fast while he continued grinding her from behind. He saw beads of sweat trickle down her wide, long freckled back.

Her loud, deep moans resumed. "Ooooooooooh, Mel, that feels so goooood! Fuck me, fuck my asshole, fuck my cunt!"

"Okay, one order coming up. This one's on the house, love."

She laughed hysterically. Minutes later, she experienced the most wonderful orgasm and he came inside of her. Afterwards they lied in bed and smoked joints.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Warm Down Not every strong girl is muscular... or quite what they seem.in Fetish
Kayla and the Pool Boy Evening with a buff young couple takes an unexpected twist.in Fetish
The Seductive Seed of a Tranny MILF One sip and you just might find yourself hooked like he did.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Nadia Female Teen Muscle versus Alpha Male.in Fetish
Perfect Roommate Pt. 01 Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish.in Fetish
More Stories