Hippies On The Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock, Steffi," I muttered hoarsely, thrusting my hips forward. She opened her mouth willingly and accepted my first jab. I tingled all over, that familiar tingling which I associated with Steffi's mouth clamped on my cock. I reached down and captured her dangling tits, beginning to maul and knead them.

Vijay craned his neck around so that he could see. When I began to fuck Steffi's mouth, he grabbed Mimi's tits and started to pinch her nipples, his hips now hammering away incessantly.

Mimi moaned around Steffi's cunt and she moved her hips in time with Vijay's thrusts.

I reached behind me and rearranged the mirror on the desk so that Vijay could watch Steffi's head bobbing around my cock in the reflection.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck," he chanted, and then, "Shit, I think I am going to come."

This made Mimi lift her hips up suddenly, almost as if she wanted to throw him off the saddle.

I watched Vijay's cock slamming one last time into Mimi and then he suddenly went rigid. I was so close that I could clearly see the base of his cock expanding and he suddenly jerked his body spasmodically. I knew he was coming in her cunt.

Steffi too must have been on the hair trigger because she began to writhe and rotate her ass, grinding her cunt on Mimi's face. Her hands reached behind her, slipping down and finding Mimi's tits. She tickled the erect nipples, pinching them with her thumb and forefinger to make them swell even more.

I watched Vijay pull his cock out of Mimi's cunt; it was now flaccid and he rolled away, rising off the bed and lowering himself onto a chair so that he could watch the three of us.

I was mercilessly plunging my cock in and out of Steffi's mouth and I felt her tongue playing over the length of the shaft. I groaned as I watched her hand making contact with Mimi's pussy, carefully spreading the cunt lips apart. She let her middle finger trail over the inflamed clit.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and placed it between her two melons. I squished her tits around my member and began sliding them up and down. The feeling was just exquisite. I was really turned on now, at the sight of my red tipped brown cock poking out from between her pink fleshy breasts.

"Oh yessss," she hissed and I watched her jam her finger inside Mimi's cunt. "Fuck my boobs, oh yes, like that, oh yes, faster, stud, faster."

I grabbed her shoulders and really began to slide my dick back and forth in her tit valley. I could see that Mimi, moaning uncontrollably, was swiping her tongue faster and faster over Steffi's cunt lips and thrusting her hips to accept more of the German girl's finger inside her.

I glanced at Vijay. He was fondling his cock, a dazed look on his face. I noticed that his cock was beginning to rise.

"Come on over here, buddy," I told him, fucking her tits furiously. "Get on the bed and maybe Steffi can get you hard again with her mouth."

He complied eagerly, climbing on the bed and planting his feet on either side of Mimi's body, standing behind Steffi.

Steffi threw her head back and he rose on the balls of his feet so that he could dip his pole into her mouth.

It was too much for me. Mimi licking Steffi's twat, Steffi finger fucking Mimi, Vijay fucking Steffi's mouth and me, fucking her tits. It would be too much for any man, I guess.

I lowered my hands and pushed together her tits to tightly clamp my cock between them. I jerked up one last time and let out a howl as I erupted, my semen spurting up to hit her chin and then falling into a puddle just above her bunched up tits.

When Mimi's muffled cries echoed in the room, Steffi reached down to pull the girl up into her pussy by grabbing her long hair. Their bodies shuddered and jerked. I watched Vijay step back and masturbate till his juice spurted out all over Steffi's face.

As I collapsed on the bed, the last thing I saw was Mimi rising up to lie down on top of Steffi and licking up our juices off her tits and face and Vijay's voice telling me that the 'mission was accomplished'.

I passed out. And I know it just wasn't because of the grass.

12