Hired for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers

Then it stopped.

Jamie was ready to go crazy with desire. She was ramped up, as close as she'd ever been with out reaching that wonderful place where heaven and earth ceased to exist, and here she was, hanging like a wet rag on a clothesline. Her body was being ravaged with the desire to screw anything in sight, and yet she couldn't. At least not until the party was over. Jamie was panting heavily as she opened her eyes to see James watching her.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Did it feel like that?"

"Huh?" Jamie was still coming down from the sensations that had just flooded through her body.

"I said did it feel like that?"

"How did you...What did you..." Jamie was completely baffled. How could James know what had just happened to her?

"Remember that little surprise I told you about earlier?" smiled James.

"Yes."

"That is it!"

And as James said "That" he hit that button on his remote that controlled Jamie's tail and sent another wave of pleasure screaming through Jamie's body.

"Oh, you bastard!" moaned Jamie. Then she smiled. "You need to do that to me all night long!"

"I intend to. I really intend to," whispered James. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! You can't imagine how horny that makes me. And good thing too. Otherwise all I'd be able to think about was my full bladder."

James reached down in the water to feel Jamie's stomach. He could feel her bladder as her stomach began to distend, just a bit.

"I think you'll make it until the end of the party. After all, I can keep your mind off that little discomfort."

"And I hope you do my dear James. I'm gonna need it."

"Well, Jamie. You'd better get back to the party now. After all, the guests did pay to interact with you. And remember. I love you."

And James turned and headed back to the bar.

Jamie slowly began to swim back to the guests lounging in the pool near the floating bar. She was completely flushed from head to tail, her nipples were solid as a rock and she felt like she was about to orgasm and pee all at the same time. She was in heaven. She had just reached the first guest waiting to talk to her when she felt the tingling on her clit again. That bastard, she thought. He's going to play with me all night long. And a devious smile fell on her lips as she began her conversation.

"Hi there. Did you ever meet a real mermaid before?" Jamie cooed.

The guest wasn't sure what to say. He must have been distracted by Jamie's tussled hair and beautiful breasts crowned with very perky nipples.

"Uh, not that I can remember."

"Well, what is your name?"

"Uh, Rick."

"Rick, that's a nice, uh, ahh, name." Jamie was quickly being aroused by the sensations on her clit, compliments of James.

"You ok, miss mermaid?"

"Oh, ah, yes, ahh, I'm just, uhhhh..." Jamie couldn't finish.

"You sure?"

"I'm fine!" Jamie smiled. Her flushed face was beginning to perspire and her nipples seemed to have a life of their own. She wished that James would give her a break, but the stimulation continued, getting stronger and stronger.

"Well, it sure is nice to meet you."

"ahhhh, yesss, mmmmm, ahhhhh, you tooooo..." Jamie was becoming more and more aroused, and at this point she didn't care. She just wanted James to take her all the way. She was so consumed with her desire, she didn't even notice that Rick was just staring at her, watching her as she arched her back and thrust her breasts out. She was getting so close and she wanted to keep going forever.

As the stimulation to Jamie's clit grew stronger and stronger, she began to thrust her hips, imagining that she again had legs instead of a tail and that James would screw her into the wall. She wanted to grind her pussy onto his dick and feel him fill her completely. As the waves of pleasure rushed through her, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, Jamie's thrusts provided movement to her tail, thrusting her half naked body out of the water with every push. As she became more and more aroused, a crowd gathered around her, watching in awe as the mermaid with the perfect body seemed to have sex with herself. Jamie was completely oblivious to the audience. She was lost in a world of human sex, imagining the thrust of a huge cock inside her tight pussy as the sensations swept through her body. She was so close, so close. Jamie was panting with exertion, her hands were frantically trying to find a way to provide more stimulation to her very sensitive and very aroused but inaccessible clit, and her entire body was being flung into the air with every thrust of her tail. So close, so close. Just a few more seconds and she would find her bliss.

And then it stopped.

Jamie screamed in frustration. She was so close! She opened her eyes to find most of the pool members surrounding her. She blushed with embarrassment, realizing that the entire party just watched her almost have an orgasm. She turned to swim away from the crowd when it began. One by one the guests started clapping. As the ovation swept over the crowd, Jamie's embarrassment turned to pride. The audience was cheering, screaming, shouting for encores. Jamie began to smile as she looked over towards the cabana bar. She caught James' eye and winked at him. He just smiled back.

Chapter 8

After Jamie's performance, she couldn't get away from the crowd to talk to James. Guest after guest wanted to buy Jamie a drink, and since she was the impromptu star of the night, she couldn't say no. By the time James and the staff had gotten the last guest out of the door, Jamie's bladder felt like it would burst. She had never been this full before and the pain was almost unbearable.

Since she was left in the pool when the party ended, she had no choice but to wait for James to come back and rescue her. She lazily swam between the waterfall and the pool bar, trying to take her mind off the cramps that were coming from her distended bladder. She was wondering if James had forgotten about her, when she heard a splash behind her. She turned, and there was James, completely naked, sporting the biggest erection she'd ever seen.

He slowly swam over to her and pulled her into his arms.

"How are you doing my little mermaid?"

"Not so good. I have to pee. Badly. Please let me pee."

James thought for a moment. "I'm not sure I should just let you go in the pool. Isn't that kind of disgusting?"

Jamie didn't care. She just wanted to go. "I don't care! I have to go."

"Well, maybe I can take your mind off your predicament for a few minutes."

James swam towards the side of the pool and Jamie followed.

"James, I have to pee right aaaahhhh..."

Jamie never finished her sentence. She was interrupted by the feeling of James' hands on her breasts, and the unmistakable feeling stimulating her already aroused clit. He gently pinched each of her nipples before rolling them between his fingers. The feeling traveled straight to her clit, mixing with the sensations that were being generated there. It was electric. Jamie's thoughts of discomfort from her bladder completely disappeared. James reached for the remote laying poolside and with one hand turned up the intensity on Jamie's clit as his other hand continued to play with her breasts. Jamie was soaring as she felt the pleasurable sensations sweep through her body. She was still simmering from her last performance, and she was getting so close, so close.

James turned up the remote again, this time to full power and held on to Jamie with his free hand. The stimulation she was receiving was causing her tail to thrust with much power through the water as wave after wave of pleasure ravaged her body. James was pushed against the side of pool as she got closer and closer. But before she could finish, James turned the remote down to a low setting.

"My dear mermaid, are you ready for your reward?"

Jamie's face was flushed, her nipples were rock hard, and her clit felt like it was on fire. She was on the edge of finding that elusive, once in a lifetime, knock your socks off orgasm. She wanted the moment to last forever.

"And what is my reward, sir?" Jamie panted.

"Whatever you want it to be, my dear mermaid."

"Whatever?"

"Yes," he replied. "Whatever you want it to be."

Jamie's mind lost in a haze of sexual arousal. But it didn't take her long to decide.

"I want you to have your way with me. However you see fit."

"As you wish, my dear mermaid."

And with that, James grabbed the remote and turned it up to full. Jamie gasped with surprise as her body jerked from intense stimulation. Her tail sent her flying almost completely out of the water and James could see one of her hands reach down to try and find her hidden clit as the other pinched one of her nipples. Her moans were growing louder and louder, and her thrashing was becoming more and more wild. James swam out to her with the remote and pulled her to him.

"Are you ready?"

James got no response from Jamie as she reached her climax. Just as she did, James opened the catheter valve, turned off the stimulation to her clit, and then threw the remote back onto the pool deck. He pulled her into him as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her body. He held her tightly against his chest as her ragged breathing began to slow. Her eyes were closed and her tail was barely moving as he looked at her in his arms. She was the perfect woman, he thought. James gently swam towards the steps leading out of the pool, with his arms still wrapped around Jamie. He sat on the steps in the water, just holding her, patiently waiting for her to come down from her cloud.

She opened her eyes to see him.

"Are you ok, my little mermaid?" he asked.

She looked into his deep blue eyes and knew that she had found what she didn't even know she was looking for.

"Now I am." She smiled at him.

"Did you enjoy being a mermaid for me?"

"I did."

She smiled at him again, and then he saw a slight wrinkle cross her brow.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking..."

"Yes?"

"Well, since you went to all this trouble to make me a mermaid..." Jamie wasn't sure how to continue.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could stay like this until morning?"

James smiled at her.

"I think we could arrange that."

And without another word, James scooped her out of the pool and carried his precious mermaid into the house and upstairs.

After he settled her in bed, he stepped back to look at her. He wanted to drink in the image of this gorgeous mermaid waiting for him on his bed, with her pert breasts, flat stomach and perfectly formed tail. He crawled into bed next to her and she rolled over so she could rest her head on his chest.

She had just closed her eyes, ready to dream about mermaids and gorgeous men, when she heard him.

"I love you."

She smiled.

"I love you too."

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers